Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM

Old November 6th, 2020, 08:04 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
Icestar had been out on a walk around her territory, searching for any new happenings, and upon her return, found some cat snooping around in her den. The she-cat was shouting and calling for her urgently, and frankly, it got on the former leader's nerves.
"What in the stars do you want?" she hissed, eyes blazing with fury at the invasion of privacy. Sure, they were all "one Clan" now or whatever, but that didn't give Shinesong the right to come barging into her den like this. Icestar stepped forward, standing tall, cornering the smaller cat into the den and blocking the exit.

"...Visiting the living? What business is that of yours?" Why did she care if Icestar visited the living? This cat had absolutely no significance to her.
(SOOO sorry for the wait I completely forgot about this!!!!)

Shinesong stood up Icestar Starclan sent me over to you. she hissed What the heck does this cat think she is backing me up against a wall? she thought sliding to the right So why are you? Do you want to tell them to destroy the other clans? hmm? she asked flattening her ears. Or are you trying to give Dawnstar the other clan's weaknesses? I could've done that for you when I was alive. Now that you are in Starclan you should be caring for all living clans. I might tell the cats in Starclan what you've been doing!! she hissed standing up tall. Or are you too loyal to Shadowclan that you don't care about the other clans. You want to destroy them, don't you? She hissed flattening her ears again. She smiled Or do you just wanna live again?

If you don't tell me I can get some backup. Either way at least part of Starclan will know why you like the living. she threatened smirking. Now tell me. Why do you keep visiting the living? You know you're not supposed to. she meowed.

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; November 6th, 2020 at 08:07 AM.
Old November 6th, 2020, 08:27 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noface View Post
(SOOO sorry for the wait I completely forgot about this!!!!)

Shinesong stood up Icestar Starclan sent me over to you. she hissed What the heck does this cat think she is backing me up against a wall? she thought sliding to the right So why are you? Do you want to tell them to destroy the other clans? hmm? she asked flattening her ears. Or are you trying to give Dawnstar the other clan's weaknesses? I could've done that for you when I was alive. Now that you are in Starclan you should be caring for all living clans. I might tell the cats in Starclan what you've been doing!! she hissed standing up tall. Or are you too loyal to Shadowclan that you don't care about the other clans. You want to destroy them, don't you? She hissed flattening her ears again. She smiled Or do you just wanna live again?

If you don't tell me I can get some backup. Either way at least part of Starclan will know why you like the living. she threatened smirking. Now tell me. Why do you keep visiting the living? You know you're not supposed to. she meowed.
((No worries!))

Icestar's orange eyes blazed with fury as she continued to stare down at this pathetic little star-cat.
"I am loyal to ShadowClan, and ShadowClan alone. You and your little friends would do well to remember that. Last I checked, there was no rule against visiting the living, so I'll continue to do that as I please." Her body posture was rigid and she did not move as she trapped the cat in her dark den. "Do you honestly think you have the power to stop me? I could kill you right here and you would resurface somewhere far away, and I'd be rid of you. So I suggest you drop the attitude or you will suffer the consequences. And as for backup, that's a likely story. No StarClan cats have expressed any opinions of me yet, to my knowledge. This is not StarClan territory, nor is it the Dark Forest. This is my realm, to do with as I please. Why else would the stars have blessed me with such capability?"

Her claws unsheathed as her pelt continued to bristle, making her seem even more monstrous than she already was.
"Tell your star-friends all you want. I dare you. I am not afraid to step on anyone who gets in the way of me protecting and strengthening my Clan as I see fit. Now..." She stepped aside, revealing the entrance once more, giving Shinesong a chance for escape if she so desired. "Get out of my sight. I regret nothing that I do, and nothing that I have done."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 7th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@punkscape
So this is where her mother resides? The intense amber eyes slowly surveyed her surroundings as the bulky dark brown feline stepped out of the little snowstorm. Dawnstar wasn't fond of the snow, it made hunting and moving dreadful. It was her mother who had chastised her for her choice in camps, yet Icestar took this place as her own. It was depressing really.

"Mother."
Dawnstar returned her greeting with just a hint of disdain, not bothering to show an inkling of respect. She still held Icestar on quite the pedestal, however, that pedestal wasn't as high as before considering Dawnstar no longer sat underneath her, Mother seemed to still look down on her though.

"Hahaha!" The laughter that fell from her open mouth had no mirth nor joy in it, just a bland almost mocking sound. "Outburst? You want to call that an outburst, I gave the bunny a little push, nothing to get your fur in a twist over." Smirking, the confident she-cat took a seat and swiped some snow off her ear. "You should be pleased I'm even bothering to play nice with her, you told me I'd get ThunderClan, so I didn't tear out her throat the second I set foot on the stones. It's been a moon, mother, I haven't heard a single peep from ThunderClan. Whatever you've planned must not be going right."

Waiting was getting monotonous, Dawnstar's patience could only go so far. "They've run us out of our territory, killed several of clanmates, and continue to walk all over us. Yet, WindClan's only become a solid threat to me because I gave their pathetic leader a little shove?" It felt like Icestar was fishing for anything and everything to chastise Dawnstar about. It seemed like nothing Dawnstar did would ever impress her mother, that was fine. It was no different from when she was a kit, apprentice, and warrior, Dawnstar's come to accept that yet it's also become tiring and tedious. Why did she need Icestar's approval so badly now?

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 8th, 2020, 04:36 PM
clearing away the dust

@Undertaker

Icestar scowled at her daughter's overconfidence. In her eyes, it was unwarranted. The icy landscape swirled around her, fueled by her own rage and vitriol. This territory had not been such a snowy hellscape before Icestar moved in. "Be careful how you tread, Dawnstar. You have yet to gain a reputation as the fiercest leader in the forest. Until you do, the other Clans will take advantage of you. As for ThunderClan, speak with Ebonyfang. I visited him during his last journey to the Starcave and gave him information on furthering the plan. It's in his paws now. ThunderClan isn't just going to waltz into your paws, you know. As much as I hate to admit it, you know there's only so much I can do from here." She paced forward, closer to the cat who rivaled her in size. She wasn't aiming to intimidate Dawnstar, no. She was past that point, and she knew the leader would take none of it from her. As loyal as Dawnstar had always been to her mother, she had a fiery rebelliousness about her that had always been present for as long as Icestar had been manipulating her.

"Buckstar has appointed a mistake of a medicine cat, Frostbreeze, as per my own manipulated "sign" from the "stars". ThunderClan is vulnerable and scared, without medical care. That is where we come in. They'll rely on us to train her. Do you understand?" There was one more important detail Icestar wanted to drop.

"And I wish to inform you that I've discovered the whereabouts of your traitor sister."

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 11th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Engine engine number nine

The last thing Ebonyfang remembered was being in his den when he woke up in a different place. He looked around with curiosity. He had never been here before. He wondered what this place was. Soon he scented Icestar around here somewhere. Perhaps this was her territory. The medicine cat kept a straight face as he looked around. "Icestar?", he called.

[ @punkscape; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 12th, 2020, 11:49 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
@Undertaker

Icestar scowled at her daughter's overconfidence. In her eyes, it was unwarranted. The icy landscape swirled around her, fueled by her own rage and vitriol. This territory had not been such a snowy hellscape before Icestar moved in. "Be careful how you tread, Dawnstar. You have yet to gain a reputation as the fiercest leader in the forest. Until you do, the other Clans will take advantage of you. As for ThunderClan, speak with Ebonyfang. I visited him during his last journey to the Starcave and gave him information on furthering the plan. It's in his paws now. ThunderClan isn't just going to waltz into your paws, you know. As much as I hate to admit it, you know there's only so much I can do from here." She paced forward, closer to the cat who rivaled her in size. She wasn't aiming to intimidate Dawnstar, no. She was past that point, and she knew the leader would take none of it from her. As loyal as Dawnstar had always been to her mother, she had a fiery rebelliousness about her that had always been present for as long as Icestar had been manipulating her.

"Buckstar has appointed a mistake of a medicine cat, Frostbreeze, as per my own manipulated "sign" from the "stars". ThunderClan is vulnerable and scared, without medical care. That is where we come in. They'll rely on us to train her. Do you understand?" There was one more important detail Icestar wanted to drop.

"And I wish to inform you that I've discovered the whereabouts of your traitor sister."
@Undertaker

bump c:

Old December 12th, 2020, 12:00 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmas Bliss View Post
The last thing Ebonyfang remembered was being in his den when he woke up in a different place. He looked around with curiosity. He had never been here before. He wondered what this place was. Soon he scented Icestar around here somewhere. Perhaps this was her territory. The medicine cat kept a straight face as he looked around. "Icestar?", he called.

[ @punkscape; ]
Frost creeped through the mouth of the dark leader's den, and soon a black mass of fur emerged from the gloom, nearly identical to the medicine cat who faced her.
"Ebonyfang." Icestar greeted coldly, stepping forward to face her nephew. "I would like an update from you. Tell me what has been going on." She, of course, had been watching from the shadows, but she wanted to hear the words from his own mouth. As a sort of...test.

Old December 14th, 2020, 01:02 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Frost creeped through the mouth of the dark leader's den, and soon a black mass of fur emerged from the gloom, nearly identical to the medicine cat who faced her.
"Ebonyfang." Icestar greeted coldly, stepping forward to face her nephew. "I would like an update from you. Tell me what has been going on." She, of course, had been watching from the shadows, but she wanted to hear the words from his own mouth. As a sort of...test.
Ebonyfang watched as Icestar padded out of her den. Then this was her territory. The medicine cat kept his straight face, but he was happy to see her. "Well I can't do much with Frostbreeze as Buckstar said that she would be trained by Lionwhisker. I am though trying to offer it to the Riverclan medicine cats. Snakepaw seems to like me.", he meowed. Hopefully one day when he becomes the full medicine cat he really could do something with him. Ebonyfang had no intentions of talking to Icestar about Wolverine. That was for him and him alone.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 20th, 2020, 01:07 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmas Bliss View Post

Ebonyfang watched as Icestar padded out of her den. Then this was her territory. The medicine cat kept his straight face, but he was happy to see her. "Well I can't do much with Frostbreeze as Buckstar said that she would be trained by Lionwhisker. I am though trying to offer it to the Riverclan medicine cats. Snakepaw seems to like me.", he meowed. Hopefully one day when he becomes the full medicine cat he really could do something with him. Ebonyfang had no intentions of talking to Icestar about Wolverine. That was for him and him alone.
"Lionwhisker." Icestar scoffed, clearly irritated at this news. She cursed herself mentally for not taking into account the former medicine cat of ThunderClan. How foolish she'd been to think that Lionwhisker wouldn't step up when needed. Perhaps not all ThunderClan cats were stupid. But Ebonyfang was smart.

"As much as I despise RiverClan, perhaps it is good of you to start forming connections there," She nodded in approval, sitting down and curling her matted tail around her paws. "The more they like you, the better a chance we'll have with them. We can use this to our advantage. Very well done, Ebonyfang." But there was one more matter at hand that the leader was quietly fuming over.

"Be honest with me, Ebonyfang," She began, a slight twitch to her eye as her fangs glinted slightly behind her curled lip. "You met with my father, didn't you?"

Old September 22nd, 2022, 02:36 PM
clearing away the dust

(Closed, just writing a little to get back into the swing of things.)

The ever-twilight sky shone pale over the horizon as a massive black she-cat lumbered out of a sheer stone den, far along the border between StarClan and the Dark Forest. Stars shone in her dark pelt, but not nearly as many as one would expect for a StarClan cat. Her battle scars and signs of age remained, as she had not been returned to her more youthful state. This state of purgatory was the place she called her eternal home, burdened by choices she had made in life that deemed her unfit for StarClan, but not necessarily evil enough for the Dark Forest. She had loved her Clan, that much was true. Her loyalty even in death remained heavily towards ShadowClan. But for many moons she had lay dormant, choosing not to involve herself in Clan happenings since her last plan had failed.

There is no cat that I can trust who walks among the living, she thought, curling her lip. If I cannot execute my plans on my own, they fail. So why should I bother? My own daughter, hand-picked and trained by my own paws, never truly understood the purpose behind my actions. She couldn't bring herself to admit the sparks of pride she'd felt witnessing her daughter's fearless leadership over ShadowClan in the present day. How could she feel pride when she herself had regressed to no more than a tale queens and elders tell to frighten the kits? Forced to ruminate on her life while she rotted away in this dim new reality, cursed to only witness bits and pieces of history as time passed her by?

She had felt a surge of energy in her paws when she learned that Lionstar had finally perished, gone in a blaze as passionate and reckless as he always was in life, following the death of his puny mate. Icestar would have never let something as trivial as love control how she acted. There was nobody who deserved that level of vulnerability from her. Oh how she'd wished to have outlived him, to have had the last living laugh...but there was no use getting bent out of shape over it now. They were both dead beneath the dirt, and Icestar much preferred the quiet loneliness of her eternal hunting grounds, far away from the golden menace. As she expected, Lionstar's passing seemed to usher in another era of chaos, and she couldn't help but think of the things ShadowClan could take advantage of. Perhaps it was the right moment now to break her silence and contact Dawnstar, to get her paws intertwined in the fates of the Clans again.

Maybe it was time to spread whispers of her name on the breeze after all the silence. Icestar still lurked in the shadows, waiting, watching.