Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM

Old September 15th, 2020, 10:36 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Icestar's Territory

Icestar has been doomed with the power to walk freely between StarClan and the Dark Forest, effectively landing her in a purgatory where she does not fully belong to either. This is an area that is half StarClan and half Dark Forest, right on the border between the two afterlives, and is where Icestar has made her eternal den. The skies are in a permanent state of twilight.

Want to interact with Icestar? Click the link below!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=30142

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 16th, 2020 at 07:40 PM.
Old September 15th, 2020, 03:47 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

[ @punkscape ]
(I assume that I'm allowed to start this, so...
future replies probably won't be this long.)

It had been perhaps a day or two since all the drama and Talonstone was tired. Not so much in the physical sense, although he supposed that he was feeling that, too. The frosty tom was lost. Mentally, spiritually, emotionally, or perhaps some combination of the three. There was no denying that he wasn't okay, despite his unfaltering resolve to hide it.

The warrior suddenly recalled that he didn't even have the comfort of sleeping in his own nest anymore. Now that he shared one with a certain tabby molly, they couldn't keep secrets from each other. This night, however, Talonstone needed his privacy. No feline would miss him if he slipped out of camp, just until sunrise. The white-furred tom was no stranger to sleeping in the woods. That's what he planned on doing tonight.

Sneaking into the pine forest was ridiculously easy; even the camp guards were distracted in their own minds. He didn't go far, just far away enough, and nestled himself into the ferns growing at the base of a larger stone, surrounded by trees. It was the most strategic place that he could find, should he be attacked in his rest. Talonstone shut his eyes and slowed his breathing, and for him, sleep came unnaturally fast.

[In the Dark Forest]

His eyes snapped wide open. The warrior was standing and his breathing was rapid, which was all wrong - hadn't he been sleeping? He looked around to see himself surrounded by dead trees; an eerie mist was rolling through the area. The sky was red as dawn could be, and Talonstone came to a worrying revelation: this wasn't anywhere in the forest, plains, or river. This wasn't any clan's territory. Which left either StarClan or... the other, which was much more likely.

Talonstone had never been to the Dark Forest before. His first mentor had been alive, so he had gotten the special privilege of suffering through every aspect of Dark Forest training without ever leaving the real world. Injuries healed much slower in real time.

The warrior was confident that he wasn't dead, but that didn't explain why he was here. Why dream of the forest of death out of all places? Talonstone didn't want to die. Unless this was real and not just a dream. It wasn't a figment of his imagination, anyway.

He could only think of one explanation now, and it happened to begin with the noise that snakes loved to make: Stormgorse. As if on cue, memories of the ferocious warrior rushed through his mind, each one more brutal than the one before it. Talonstone subconsciously took a step back, and he mentally broadcasted the his desperate plea: help. He doubted that anyone would come, however; not even the dead could read minds.

The warrior swore that he could see his silver-blue mentor stepping out the shadows, that cruel grin that showed his pointed fangs plastered onto his maw. Talonstone's mind rarely played tricks on him, but of course things could be different in the land where the evil dead ruled themselves.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; September 15th, 2020 at 03:49 PM.
Old September 16th, 2020, 07:40 PM
clearing away the dust

@bmkmb

Icestar patrolled her new territory with meticulous care, wanting to memorize every bit of it. The skies here stayed a consistent shade of twilight, the transition between the two afterlives. She had decided to make her territory extend a short ways into both sides of the border, so that she could do as she pleased.

Crossing over into the Dark Forest, the former leader took a moment to shake the stars from her pelt, so that she would blend in if she were seen, though a few stray glimmers remained on her long fur. This rotting, dead forest, plunged in eternal night, actually reminded her of home in ShadowClan. Being enveloped in the shadows under a moonless sky was nostalgic.

Icestar was surprised when she caught the scent of another cat. A ShadowClan one, no less. Had she wandered far enough to see her living Clanmates' dreams? Oh, she hoped so. This would be one step further in her regain of control.
Her dark form emerged from the shadows in front of Talonstone, and she took note of the fear and uncertainty that he seemed to be masking.

"Well, you must be here for a reason," the leader's low voice grumbled in a cold greeting. Of all the warriors in the Clan she could have happened upon, Talonstone had been among her more favored.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 21st, 2020, 08:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@punkscape

A small dainty queen from Starclan padded over to Icestar who happened to be visiting Starclan territory at the moment. Icestar seemed to be a tough leader but reasonable and gentle, she hated knowing that Icestar didn’t know who burned the waterbarn,” Hello Icestar. I’m Tulipapple.” she meowed dipping her head in respect. Clan didn’t really batter here.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 21st, 2020, 09:08 AM
clearing away the dust

@Zesty Mango

Icestar had wandered to the StarClan side of her territory, exploring what there was to be seen. She was rather surprised when another cat made an appearance--she hadn't seen many souls around here, as so many stayed far, far away from the border between the afterlives.

Her instinct was to hiss and unsheathe her claws upon seeing the queen. This was her territory! ...But she remembered that didn't really matter now that she was dead. She forced herself to relax and face Tulipapple with a hardened glare.

"What a mouthful of a name," She huffed. "What do you want?"

Old September 21st, 2020, 09:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
@Zesty Mango

Icestar had wandered to the StarClan side of her territory, exploring what there was to be seen. She was rather surprised when another cat made an appearance--she hadn't seen many souls around here, as so many stayed far, far away from the border between the afterlives.

Her instinct was to hiss and unsheathe her claws upon seeing the queen. This was her territory! ...But she remembered that didn't really matter now that she was dead. She forced herself to relax and face Tulipapple with a hardened glare.

"What a mouthful of a name," She huffed. "What do you want?"
At the snarl and unsheathed claws Tulipapple’s fur instinctively stood on end but she forced herself to flatten it again,” Sorry.” she muttered referring to her name,” I just thought you should know the trust about who burned down the waterbarn in your territory.” she confessed glancing down at her paws awkwardly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 21st, 2020, 10:04 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
At the snarl and unsheathed claws Tulipapple’s fur instinctively stood on end but she forced herself to flatten it again,” Sorry.” she muttered referring to her name,” I just thought you should know the trust about who burned down the waterbarn in your territory.” she confessed glancing down at her paws awkwardly.
Icestar sheathed her claws and narrowed her eyes at the queen, creeping closer to her. She felt her pelt burn with unreasonable anger when the she-cat shrunk away looking all pitiful. Her pawsteps created a frosty path beneath her as she walked.
"About who burned it down? Windystar told me that StarClan did it. I would very much like to know the name of whoever's order it was." She didn't know that it had been set by someone living. She assumed by "who", that Tulipapple meant the cat who had sent the StarClan sign.

Old September 21st, 2020, 10:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Icestar sheathed her claws and narrowed her eyes at the queen, creeping closer to her. She felt her pelt burn with unreasonable anger when the she-cat shrunk away looking all pitiful. Her pawsteps created a frosty path beneath her as she walked.
"About who burned it down? Windystar told me that StarClan did it. I would very much like to know the name of whoever's order it was." She didn't know that it had been set by someone living. She assumed by "who", that Tulipapple meant the cat who had sent the StarClan sign.
Tulipapple gulped,” Starclan never burned it down...that was the work of Lionstar. He didn’t check the den for kits. He stole fire from twolegs and saw the opening of the den and threw it in there. We never saw him check the den for cats, but he more than likely wouldn’t have done it if he knew kits were in the den.“ she meowed waiting to see Icestar errupt in fury.

Old September 21st, 2020, 10:17 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Tulipapple gulped,” Starclan never burned it down...that was the work of Lionstar. He didn’t check the den for kits. He stole fire from twolegs and saw the opening of the den and threw it in there. We never saw him check the den for cats, but he more than likely wouldn’t have done it if he knew kits were in the den.“ she meowed waiting to see Icestar errupt in fury.
It took Icestar a long moment to process what she had just been told. She stared, wide-eyed, at the StarClan cat before yowling in fury and swiping at the ground with outstretched claws, sending a starry tuft of grass flying.
"That disgusting little snake!" She growled. "I'll make him pay. I'll...I'll send this information along! That's right. He can't keep his dirty little secret forever!"

Old September 21st, 2020, 10:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
It took Icestar a long moment to process what she had just been told. She stared, wide-eyed, at the StarClan cat before yowling in fury and swiping at the ground with outstretched claws, sending a starry tuft of grass flying.
"That disgusting little snake!" She growled. "I'll make him pay. I'll...I'll send this information along! That's right. He can't keep his dirty little secret forever!"
Tulipapple nodded,” I don’t know why they told you otherwise, but that is the truth. I’m just glad you know.” she couldn’t imagine the new leader starting a war over a simple barn, but she might have just started a war.