Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 10:12 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:41 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 09:39 PM

Old November 14th, 2023, 08:58 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

ShadowClan Ibispaw Training

Insert Tracker here...

eventually

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 14th, 2023, 09:19 AM

Default Re: Ibispaw Training

• Tidebreak •
cream-and-white molly with black speckles and a white patch over her right shoulder ; aqua-blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges
@Nixey

She has no idea why Dawnstar had decided to give her - of all cats, why her? - an apprentice. But she decides to take the opportunity and to run with it. She'll train this apprentice, and train it right. Wait... isn't it a her? She is momentarily confused before she looks at her apprentice and takes a few steps over to it and smiling kind of hesitantly. "Hey, Ibispaw, right? I'm your mentor. I'm Tidebreak." To be honest, she does not know how to introduce herself to this smaller cat. She's never been a mentor before. She smiles hesitantly at the cat - Ibispaw, she hopes. It's be weird if she randomly walked up to a cat-

She shakes the thought from her mind and smiles hesitantly, shyly. The warrior then turns her warm aqua eyes to the ground before she turns her attentions back to the apprentice she will mentor. She feels kind of bad - is she actually gonna do a good job? What if she fails? What if... What if this apprentice ends up hating her?

Tidebreak smiles again, this smile to hide her insecurities behind an illusion - a mask of happiness. Maybe she can fool this cat if she keeps them busy. "So, would you like a little tour of the territory?" At that, her heart can't help but squeeze. She had asked those words to another cat. Her sister - Bubble. Where she is now, though... She shakes that from her mind, and realizes that her smile had faded. She implants it back and turns her aqua blue gaze - the same color as Bubble's - to Ibispaw.

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 16th, 2023 at 01:33 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 01:30 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her

Her eyes followed the moss ball that rolled between her paws; her ears laid back as she focused on this small green thing. It was entertaining for some reason, and now she supposed she could see why she had played with it so much as a kit. Maybe she shouldn’t say things like that, considering she was barely out of the nursery and sleeping in a different den. Finally, she has a space to decorate and make decisions about. But her focus was disturbed as she spotted paws in front of her, curiously flicking her eyes up.

There stood a rather tall cat, clearly a warrior, but what was this one doing approaching her? A momentary frown found itself on her maw before recognition flashed across her features at the mention of her mentor. Tidebreak, she believed it was, remembering the cat’s name from her ceremony that had happened not too long ago. Rather quickly, her paws found their placement, seemingly standing at attention as if she was ready to dart off at any moment. A new opportunity to learn, to find ways to be better at things, was what she had been wanting for a while, and now it was here.

Ibispaw nodded at the question before clearing her throat, “Of course, that’d be great, knowing my way around this area.” If Tidebreak began to move, Ibispaw was sure to follow her in that moment, or she waited as patiently as possible.
@Spartan-117

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; November 16th, 2023 at 01:31 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 01:43 PM

@Nixey

She would not say that it makes her happy that the apprentice said yes. She would much rather prefer an apprentice that said no or leave me alone so she could leave and go to the Warrior's Den and sleep, giving up training her apprentice. Sore from all her patrols lately - StarClan, why do they want me to do it all the time? She knows why, though. She always comes back - she is reliable. But still, her entire body hurts and she does not want to walk. But with a look at her eager apprentice, she almost sighs and tells the little cat that she'd better stand down before she gets some claws buried into her neck. But with a slight hesitation she knows it's a bad idea. So she instead offers a hesitant smile - and stares at the mossball before looking at her apprentice again. "Alright then. Let's go." She mews before she stretches and starts to lead her apprentice into the territory.

She walks. She does not check to see if the apprentice is still following her. After a moment she stops and looks at the apprentice, still surprised that Ibispaw is there. She flushes when she realizes that she had wished that the small apprentice would get lost in the territory and never come back "As you can likely tell, this is the territory." Tidebreak mews a little distantly as she licks a paw to free a thorn. She barely feels the pain when it comes out, a small droplet of blood welling onto the surface. Then she glances at the apprentice.

Okay, now she just feels like a terrible cat. Here this apprentice is - looking at her with what seems like trust and the ability and want to learn - and yet she wants to get rid of them. That is just completely unfair to the smaller cat and Tidebreak knows it. "So, Ibispaw, what do you want to do today? Would you rather start with a territory tour or hunt?" She asks as she looks at the other ShadowClan cat.

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 16th, 2023 at 02:07 PM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 12:33 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 3/100

In the kindest words she could put it into, her mentor seemed..curt. Short word, some may say, and those people would likely be correct. It left a disappointed feeling resonating in her chest, but the apprentice attempted to wave it away. Some cats were like that; however, it would likely make for a dull few moons while she tries to grow her knowledge. No matter, her legs made quick work to keep up with the older cat, following on their flank with her eyes wandering. She might as well try to make the best of this.

On the walk out to the territory, Ibispaw’s mind was anywhere but in the moment. She attempted to take in the newer sights, eyes flickering between each excitedly before checking on the warrior before her. Thank goodness she could keep up, or else Ibispaw wouldn’t doubt she would’ve been left in the dust without consideration or checks. A frown twitches to her muzzle momentarily at the thought before her attention is drawn to the voice suddenly filling the air.

She had come a little too close for the comfort of running into the warrior. An apologetic look showed before tilting her head, inquiring about why they had stopped, but her head nodded with each word. Then the choice came, and for a moment, she thought about it. Hunting sounded much more fun, but she would need to know the territory above all else, yes?

“Territory, I think,” Ibispaw responded, “I feel like that’s very important. Then maybe hunting? If we have time?”
@Spartan-117
—>If you would like to just run through the territory tour in one post I’m fine with that ^^

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"