Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:11 PM
bestow your wisdom upon me...
by wolfie
Last post by Mica
Today 09:37 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:35 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:32 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ellie
Today 09:31 PM

Old May 17th, 2023, 11:37 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Teach me oh great healer

Out again they were, looking for some poor (victim) being that might need their help... Or is able to help them. With the rough finding out that the Dusk Syndicate disbanded (the bunch of losers, they had a few choice words concerning their perseverance), Sweets rarely bothered gathering any plants anymore. With no place to store them and no one to carry them for her, what was the point? None. They just used whatever was around them on the rare occasion they came across some patient. It worked out better for the occasional traveller, too; it made their story more believable.

That being said, Sometimes Sweets wondered where Haven was hanging out now, oh yes. They had a deal after all - and Sweets never went against a deal (at least, when it could benefit them). But alas, with the Syndicate had disappeared their friend. If you could call that a friend. Partner in crime, perhaps? Mentor and mentee? Oh, whatever. It didn't matter. All that mattered is that Sweets was getting bored... Hm. Perhaps she'd seek out her brothers again sometime, or maybe bug her aunt a little; it had been so awfully long. Then again, would Sweets ever go as far as to bug that overgrown kit of an aunt?

So caught up in their reverie, Sweets hardly noticed a presence nearby until a few birds urgently flapped away. With raised eyes, the feline looked about the grounds, intrigued by this sudden sound as, sure enough, cat hung in the air. Sweets grinned, and slinked away into some undergrowth. With round, innocent eyes they emerged again, looking for the cat nearby.
"I'm sorry? Would you know someone who could help?"

[ @Rani ]

Old May 21st, 2023, 04:35 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Teach me oh great healer

It had been an eventful but productive day in Nathaniel's mind but he was happy to be finally heading back to his home for a rest. Well... he'd have to stop by his healing den to drop off his burden before he really got to bed down but that was well worth it.

What had he been doing this fine day? Digging up burdock. It was a hard job and he'd had to travel outside his usual haunts to find the roots, passing outside of the twolegplace he called home and into the edges of a rockey wild the tom suspected might eventually link up to the once lionsrange. If traveling there and being in the area wasnt enough to spike the fur digging up the root was enough to induce that irritation. Burdock was... spikey and you always got poked getting it up out of the filthy mud. Which he did, muddying up his pristine front paws and getting a rather nasty jab to the nose. Then there was the root itself smelling rather strongly and numbing the mouth while it was carried and with great difficulty. It was a root afterall, you couldnt just stick it to your pelt like cobwebs. But it was worth it as stated before and Nathaniel had even taken a break to swim in a river and dry himself on a rock midway through the trip.

So now his coat was glossy and smooth, his mood was up, and he had three burdock roots as he ventured home sun peaking over into late afternoon. The trip back was calm and quiet until he heard a noise, flinching slightly in shock from where he had been gazing at some birds he'd startled flying away.

And suddenly felt very foolish.

Why had he been tensing prepared to bolt? His paranoia must be getting the best of him because the soft voiced had who had popped up nearby was very obviously not a threat. Feeling a vague sort of embarrassment and need to make up for it Nathaniel placed down his herbs nudging them close before speaking.
"Ah hello there sorry I wasnt expecting anyone in the area. You need help? Im not good at fighting if youre being pursued by some predator but I can hunt if the help you need is against starvation and I know how to heal wounds." If it was a predator he'd have to bolt and leave her as much as the thought made him feel guilt, he smelt and heard nothing though.

Still this cat must be desperate to ask just anyone for help, unless she knew of him (or of the healer in the area) it was always a risk to ask rogues for help as you could be hurt as easily as ignored in these lawless lands. "You should be careful in the future just approaching anyone Ive heard of some rather dangerous groups who would gladly take advantage and I just recently had someone leave my care who was badly wounded. Strange cat thought he was dead even after being healed, but Im digressing Im Nathaniel how can I help?"
@Estelle
Old May 23rd, 2023, 02:08 PM
Still staring nervously

Such a glossy-looking cat! Sweets was utterly amused by the sight: it looked like they'd just been hit by a terrible rainstorm and spend the last half-moon cleaning their fur. It certainly meant he must've taken a bath of sorts, something the fancy feline was not opposed against. Dear, no! Cleanliness was so important, she quite appreciated this cat's presumed vigour in keeping clean. She'd hum in agreement and admiration if she could, sigh, but alas! The poor, poor feline was acting: she had to keep it up, looking like a little mouse lost in the rain (yes, another rain metaphor, perhaps because the rain had been so prominent lately). In any case, she could hardly blow her cover. So instead of admiring this cat's coat (though, they did that a little too) they carefully etched closer instead, a worried expression written all over they face.

Now, much as they wanted to assure this cat, to their luck and misery this one seemed awfully chatty. Misery, because she quite hated being interrupted -- luck, because the feline dropped some information that quite interested her, and their ears visibly perked. It was precisely what they were looking for, ohoho, it must be their lucky day! They let the cat finish speaking momentarily intrigued when they mentioned a cat who thought they were dead -- how amusing. It reminded her of that Spirit thing a little, the strange white one, yeah. But Sweets paid it no further mind. Speaking when the other finally stopped.

"I-I am not being pursued, rest assured. And- I know. I just.. I need help. Or rather, my brother does."
They began cautious, hesitantly etching closer (though keeping a safe distance). They had their story all figured out, and with this healing information dropped, Sweets knew what to do: they just had to convince them. Looking sweet as their namesake and innocent as ever, Sweets continued.
"I'm from up in the mountains.. Far. But I've come for- for my brother, you see, he isn't well. He-- he needs help. Healing. I think. He keeps.. just... Fighting, and getting hurt, and-- I'm afraid. Afraid it's gone too far this time, and now he's... hurt. Badly, I fear. I promise he's a good cat, just... Defensive."
She sputtered on, worry evident in their features as they fumbled about a story about as coherent as one can expect from them. Their paws twitched idly, walking back and forth as they couldn't sit still, eyes moving towards Nathaniel at the last second.
"Can you help? Please?"

[ @Rani ]

Old May 29th, 2023, 01:06 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

If Sweets ever realized what a weapon she could wield with the mounting guilt brewing in Nathaniel and his mounting paranoia over his 'ill directed' lingering paranoia born from clan life she could rule this tom. Well most of this tom. Rhiannon was not such a fool and the healers wife would happily chase off anyone who tried to control her recovering sliiiiiightly unstable fool. Rhiannon was not here now though and the black thoughts that haunted the ex medicine cat were prompting him to drop his guard faster then he possibly should have.

Despite the sting of hate and unwarranted jealousy the molly's cover story instilled in him.

A war happy brother, good at heart, needing a healer and a scared sibling worried about them.... That hit too close but that Sweets brother was still alive was cutting. The dark haunting part toyed with refusing entirely for a second which only intensified the guilt when the kinder side that had grown larger over the years shut it down hard. Still taking in the story caused a flash of obvious conflict in the toms eyes as he sat down trying to assure this obviously scared molly he was no threat, burdock still between his paws.

"I am so sorry to hear that Ive some experience in what that situation must feel like but he's all the way up in the mountains? Thats.... really far Im not sure I can travel there to treat him. Plus from what you said I doubt me healing him just once will help especially if he just keeps getting into fights....."

Nathaniel trailed off waiting for her input and information even if it wouldnt change his decided course of action much anyway (a thing he'd learned to do from Rhiannon to at least appear more polite) before speaking again. As much as he wanted to help he was really stuck on what he could offer but he gave the options he could S' lisping into a hiss on his fangs as they always did.
"I can offer you some herb lessons if that works however? I know it may be stressful to leave him for that long but if you can convince him to hold back or stop while you're gone and come back to my home I can train you to heal him. I can run you through a flash course of healing so next time he's wounded he'd at least have you up there.

Or if you dont trust him to be that relaxed I do have another idea. I can give you a short lesson now and give you some herbs that'd tide you and your brother and his wounds over to get stable at least. The you can get him off of the mountain to me so I can fully treat him and give you full training. I dont mind fully training you, you seem like a nice cat but that kind of thing takes time so it wouldnt be alright to do without your brother there so he can be kept under watch."

Sure training in the past hadnt gone the best but Nathaniel had learned you had to give cats a chance so maybe this'd go better. This cat seemed nicer then past prospects for all the timid lady hadnt given her name though so the healer was going to at least try. He'd still give her the sharp edge of his tongue if she turned out to be the wrong sort that was for sure. ....Well probably not him in this one case, but even he in his guilty state had limits she'd best not push. Actually he was feeling rather proud of this ingenious plan he totally wasnt manipulated into thinking of and his tail flicked once in pleasure as he waited for a response.

@Estelle (I am loving rping this guy being a sucker for some reason this is so funny)
Old June 24th, 2023, 04:07 PM
Still staring nervously

It was always fun seeing cats crack. It was always fun seeing cats fall for her little game, her little white lie. Truth be told, she did have a brother - in fact, she had two. One level-headed and responsible, the other unruly and with a mood to darken the skies. Perhaps some of this lie was inspired a little by her dear Oriole; it wouldn't surprise her if the latter had gotten himself in a few more than one scuffle (although she hoped not). Oh how she missed her dear brothers, it's been too long, truly. But alas, they went their way when they left the nest, as did she. She ought to wonder where they are now. But that wasn't the matter at paw.

Sweets had to keep the little grin that threatened to pull on her maw to herself as this feline seemed to believe her story, instead allowing herself to shakily sit down at did the other. This feline ate the story up, even, and Sweets couldn't be more pleased. She'd found another knowledgeable cat; if only she could get this one to teach her too. For what benefit she did not know anymore: with the Dusk Syndicate disbanded Sweets had no true purpose as a healer, but... Let's just say the knowledge had spiked her interest, and the cat was enjoying this knowledge.

With nothing to input, Sweets remained silent, instead their eyes casting downwards as hope seemingly seemed to slip away.
"I... I see.."
They uttered, barely above a whisper. If this cat cannot travel to heal their brother, how will he ever survive? Skies above, Sweets was at a loss of what to do, when those sweet words rang the air and, with an air of hopeful surprise, they looked up with disbelief. Had he truly...? Sweets could not believe their ears as he spoke further; offering to teach her. Even, to fully train her. The offer is tempting. Oh so tempting. They hardly knew how much knowledge he meant by 'fully train', but it sounded oh so intriguing; something Sweets wanted to try. But how is she supposed to acquire this with no injured brother to present to him?

Hesitating, stuttering, Sweets didn't know how to reply. She was baffled beyond belief, yet flattered by a selfish bit of hope.
"I-.. are you.. Are you sure? Train... me? I... I have to admit that... It would help. So much. I think... I think I might be able to get him h-hold back for a little bit... But.. I-I don't want to impose, and... and I don't know if I can get him to come with me."
Averting her gaze, Sweets momentarily bit her lip in thought. Yet the character she kept up could do so much good with full training.
"He's always been a little... Different. But I love him all the same. Oh- I- I'm sorry, ahah... Um... I don't... Ah. Your offer... That would help even more..."
She paused again, swallowing as they made up their mind.
"If I may... I'll try to get my brother, but- but... If he doesn't come... Well... W-what if.. I travelled between... here.. and there? I-I mean I know it'll take extra time and it's a lot to ask but-but- ...Please?"
Their voice had lowered to a soft plea, eyes finally turning back on the feline with an almost pleading look, tainted by faux hope that he would accept this slight alteration to his offer. She would take anything to help her brother, but if she could find a way for the full deal... If he accepted this... That would be beyond perfect.
"He means... A lot to me. If I could learn how to help him and... And maybe others too.."
She trailed off, letting linger in the air wonderful that would be, how grateful she would be.

[ @Rani ]

Old June 30th, 2023, 04:45 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

As much as training others in the past had been a bitter act for the ex medicine cat it was something he was surprisingly becoming more happy to do as time progressed. It was... Nice. To be without the pressure of teaching someone perfect to replace him in a role he didnt want or to prepare cats for an oncoming war and death. Outsiders were often more thankful for the knowledge to, the group having less to nothing then the clans and being ever so aware of the gift the knowledge was then expectant of its existence. And here this molly was thankful to help her family and promising to spread it on, a pretty lie he didnt know. The blissful ignorance earned Sweets a rare grin, long fangs flashing as his smooth shiny tail flicked behind him happily.

"That is no problem at all. I can take you back to the den I use for healing and teach you something short along the way. That way you'll know how to find your way back and you can take some herb to your brother and convince him to stay there for a bit. ...Or not I suppose but if that's the case I really dont mind having you pop in whenever for a lesson as long as youre alright waiting a day on the occasions that Im busy. Healing and keeping the herb store up takes time and I do also have a mate who'd have my ears if I ignored her to attend to. If thats suitable for you?"

Nathaniel stood now, still smiling, and pawed together his burdock roots getting ready to head out again. The sun was starting to edge into late afternoon and the tom would like to be back before evening. Today was their twolegs weird large bird meat meal night and they always gave Rhiannon and him the scraps, missing that would be a crime. So scooping the roots up by their stalks so he could semi talk around them he offered her to follow with a flick of his tail, adding on a question and the promise of a quick lesson as they walked.
"I dont think I got your name by the way, Im sorry. Im Nathaniel again though some just call me healer. Or plant cat but I suppose I like that one less even if theres reason for it. I can teach you about the one Im carrying while we walk? Its burdock and its got a good few uses you might find helpful."

@Estelle
Old July 14th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Still staring nervously

That is no problem at all,

Said the cat, sweet sweet words to a bitter feline’s ears. Oh so sugary sweet. Awkwardly, true to the character they were playing, Sweets mirrored the feline’s rare grin with an uncertain one of her own. This was beyond perfect. For a few moments the lanky feline let themselves relish in that nice feeling called success, though they couldn’t celebrate just yet. While an agreement, a deal, has now been made… It all relied on whether she could keep up this little act for hers for a few more moons. But how hard could it be? Sweets was thoroughly enjoying this game, with special knowledge as a bonus. How nice.

Yes.”
They mew, letting their tail rise and eyes widen with faux hope and thankfulness.
“Thank you so, so much. Really. This means so much, without your help…”
They let their words hang in the air, ears momentarily flitting backwards at the thought of their dear brother passing away due to his injuries. This cat seemed very knowledgeable, a great charlatan if that were the case, though it sounded more like this one treated himself as the real deal. Smelled like it too. Nathaniel certainly didn’t carry the scent of a regular outsider or housecat.

“Oh- Sweets… My name is Sweets. Um, pleasure..”
Realising she’d intentionally failed to speak her name so far, the cat had to make a quick assessment of whether she should give an alias for her alias… Alas, that was too big a bother, the likelihood of her cover being blown by a mere name was small. So with a light chuckle and an embarrassed swat of her paws passing by their face, they gave their name. Sweets. And true to their name, a shy though sweet smile spread across their face after the quick introduction.

This cat certainly spoke a lot. It was kind of funny, in some manner of speaking. Healer? That was like their previous rank in the Dusk Syndicate, may it rest in its grave. And plant cat? She’d almost let a toothy grin at that name, amused to think someone might call him that. But they kept the cover of a sweet and happy smile instead, only hesitating briefly before falling into step by their shoulder, naturally at a safe distance. Whomever she played, Sweets like her personal space.
“P..please… What does it do?”
She allowed herself to ask, taking a hesitant peek at the stalks of burdock, silently committing the image to memory.

[ @Rani ]

Old July 23rd, 2023, 05:08 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

A long smooth and feathery tail flicked behind Nathaniel as he walked, keeping an easy pace so Sweets, as her name seemed to be, could keep up. Normally he'd go faster, the healer had the herbs and knowledge to heal any sore pads he gained from a harder journey and it was more natural with his long legs. Still, a fast pace wasnt needed, it wasnt like they were short on time and could reach his home before the sun set easy so this would do just fine.

Plus in this time he could teach about the herb that was going to leave him with a numb tongue by the time he was home.

"Right burdock, well more of just burdocks root. It grows as a large weed with one centrel stalk of thistle-y purple flowers, growing in rocky areas. Hence why I was up in the mountain areas, it prefers areas that dont hold much water like sandy/rocky ground. The leaves are broad and not very notable but something else is, care to take a guess?"
The tom paused in speech giving his new student a chance to try and pick it up. Honestly it wasnt really miss-able if you so much as sniffed and was the reason he was unable to smell anything in the area. Burdock smelled strongly bitter the roots especially so. When Sweets answered he'd continue.

"Yeah, so that smell doesnt leave your nose for awhile and makes it easy to find, but exists for a good reason. This reason is why burdock is so useful, while when chewed and applied topically to a wound it stings bitterly then will numb the wound. .....And everything in the area plus your tongue so be mindful to not use it/wash out your mouth fast after chewing it into a pulp."
In his time as Snakeheart the tom had used it so much he was used to this and knew full well to have water on paw and to just bear through the taste but Sweets was gonna have a rude awakening when she first tried.
"This painkilling isnt why its primarily used though. This here is the strongest herb against infection, you know when a wound goes bad? There's other more common, easier herbs, for infection prevention but if a wound is already infected or is at very high risk for it burdock cant hurt."

.....Well it could actually, burdock stung terribly first on an open wound but it was far better then your wound rotting from the inside.
"..... Any ideas what wounds might warrant burdock verses something kinder? These kind of thought practices are good for learning healers and if you want more information about infection to help you just ask. Im here to teach and such."

@Estelle
Old August 6th, 2023, 04:51 PM
Still staring nervously

The easy pace was nice; so many felines were always in a hurry, Sweets appreciated this cat either being a slow-poke or simply being considerate and slowing down for her (even if it wasn’t that necessary, seen their long legs, but she far preferred these slow walks anyway). Keeping up with the easy pace, the lanky grey and brown feline eyed the healer beside her, taking in his smooth and feathery fur, and similar lanky legs; she’d almost call those legs impressive if it wasn’t for the fact hers were better.

Oops, the cat was speaking. Burdock. Burrrrdock. What a silly name. But who was she to judge? So essentially, the top was useless. How sad; but the bottom is what was worth her time – it healed. Thistle-like purple flowers. Now if only she knew what ‘thistle’ was, but she presumed it resembled the flower atop this root. Rocky areas, right right. Hm so these plants weren’t the thirsty kind… Well it was their loss if they wanted to look shrivelled and old. Oh! She had to guess! Oh dear, now what did she know about these plants? Only what she was just told, he couldn’t have mentioned the answer already, no? No… That would be silly.

“Hm.. I don’t presume it’s the flower?”
She questioned innocently, head tilting with curiosity. She allowed herself to glue her eyes on the root for a few more moments and looked at it thoughtfully (after all she may be here for laughs, but Sweets took this training very seriously already – it was intriguing!). With a scrunched-up nose, she took a second guess.
“If it’s not the appearance… It must be the smell?”

Oh oh, so she was right! The second time, but we can ignore her first mishap. She had to agree that upon further inspection the smell was not very agreeable, but she supposed she should remember it, hm? ...Oh. The next piece of information was a little disheartening, but alas; she couldn’t help the light scrunch of her nose, quickly hidden by a smile, as the healer cat explained one had to chew this stuff into a pulp at the risk of numbing one’s own mouth. That didn’t sound very sanitary nor comfortable – thank goodness she’d never had to do that before. But for what it’s worth, this numbing element was certainly interesting… Something she wouldn’t regret knowing.

So chewed up, ickily applied to the wound, noted. This cat really knew his stuff, it was almost impressive. And Sweets made a show for it, letting their eyes grow wide with curious interest, intently listening to his explanations. It will sting bitterly, but will also numb the wound (and everything else). Okay, what next? Oh! Painkilling – if they hadn’t heard that word before! It reminded her of these poppy seeds they’d once been told off, this must be a cousin of it something… Or maybe a cousin of marigold too, that little flower that clan cat had mentioned fights infections too? Hm. They probably shouldn’t let on they’ve got some prior knowledge.

But alright, alright. It’s the strongest herb against infections and numbs whatever it touches – the other, more common herbs must have that flower among them, then. Interesting. And oh oh, another question! Sort of, yes, Sweets made tilted their head in thought.
“Infections do sound bad… How do you detect them? I suppose… Suppose the harsher, deeper wounds might warrant Burdock… roots. Then. Or… Or older ones, too? The dirtier wounds? Thank you… For all this. Really.”
Sweets smiled again, sweet as ever.

[ @Rani ]

Old August 10th, 2023, 11:32 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

It was almost amusing that this Sweets had chosen the flower first, maybe she was one of those more sight minded cats where Nathaniel was scent minded. After all it was easy to dismiss but he did eventually notice the glances at his pelt, but brushed it off on the fact that he was just cleaned and his pelt was always unusually silky with the fish he kept in his diet. It might add a slight odor to your scent if eaten too much and you didnt wash it off (something Nathaniel was sure to do after his wifes first complaints) but the oil it added to your fur made for a wonderful glossy appearance and waterproofing. Perhaps if he had time later, or if Sweets asked, Nathaniel could explain some of the things he'd noticed that effected a cats pelt.

He also managed to just catch the wrinkling of the nose, though didnt show that he did besides the slight twitch of an amused whisker. Sweets true thoughts however, were still obscured the tom chocking that twitch up to the presumed bad taste that came with the numbing, not the issue in sanitation. Shame, he did agree with the concerns of applying something just chewed to a wound, but its not like he knew another way to do all this, not without opposable thumbs. Damn these paws of his.

Eventually however, Sweets gave her answer to his rambling question and a good one at that. This earned a full on fanged grin and a nod, even as Nathaniel was thinking on something else for a moment. It was kind of strange, hadnt he just explained infection to that weird injured cat 'Canary'? The one that thought he was dead. The tom was long gone from his den but it was strange something about Sweets and Canary...... Nathaniel internally shook himself, he wasnt sure what he was thinking but the two couldnt be more different, Sweets was much nicer.

"Right infection, its not good and can kill. You can tell a wound is infected if it: Swells, the skin around turns red and hot, and it can weep puss that can be white pink green brown or even yellow its horrible. Most of all however is infection is an indication of rot and will smell like it. If youve ever smelled old or rotting prey the smell is near identical so from sickly sweet and/or putrid. It gets too bad on an appendage and sometimes to save the patient you have to get rid of it entirely. I once had a patient who lost an eye not to the injury, but to an unchecked infection after the fact."
Nathaniel really hoped he wasnt turning Sweets off the healing path but infection was a big part of it and if she couldnt handle it she might not be able to do much at all. Still, he wanted to be nice so took the explanation slow and calm letting her take things in at her own pace.

On nicer matters however..... "Its not all bad, infection can easily be prevented however, even without herbs. Cleaning a fresh wound with water, soaked moss, or even grooming it with a clean mouth can prevent it from setting in sometimes." Not always however and not with dirty wounds. "However as your said; dirty wounds. They defiantly at least need cleaning and a mild herb at least but burdock is your best bet. So wounds like rat bites or injuries from a dirty animal like them, old wounds that havent been covered or cared for well, or deeper wounds that you cant clean all the potential muck out of without digging into the flesh." Or didnt have the time to clean. Nathaniel wouldnt really admit it but as a medicine cat in the wake of a battle sometimes he just didnt have time to clean everyone well and would just smack burdock on everyone for speeds sake so he could heal the next cat. Perhaps it was harsher then he needed to do but he was a harsher cat back then.

Well actually, be smacked it on almost everyone. "Again however, burdock is a harsh herb, you dont just want to throw it on every wound. Sensitive areas like eyes, ears, the muzzle, or the. ....ah belly.... are areas you shouldnt put burdock on. Not unless its desperate, but on the eye burdock can harm vision I think.... Ive not tested fully it but if youre trying to save vision best not risk it." Nathaniel wasnt the one to test on cats really, never was. Maybe in his angrier moons he mightve on enemy cats but now? ....Nope. Even back then he'd tested his poison claws on prey.

"Any questions? Im happy to answer anything."

@Estelle