My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 127,792

Default WindClan Warriors' Den

Old 10-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 2,360

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Heatherbreeze lay on her side in her nest, her tan fur swishing as she rolled onto her stomach. She then stood and exited the den quietly, trying not to disturb any who might be sleeping.
"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:44 PM
WindClan

My Mood: Stressed
Koins: 104

Cloudpelt looked up, woken by the soft noise of the breeze. She narrowed her eyes to see Heatherbreeze padding out of the den, her tail disappearing though the thin lichen. "What has you up so early, Heatherbreeze?" Cloudpelt called, tip-toeing past the other warriors sound asleep, their flanks rising and falling as she poked her head out through the den into the empty clearing.
Old 11-15-2016, 06:21 AM

My Mood: Breezy
Koins: 1,977

Wink Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Nightshadow awoke. He stretched out and yawned. The dappled sunlight of early morning broke through the gorse lining of the warrior den. He washed himself and stretched again. Feeling hungry Nightshadow looked around the den, His sleeping clanmates still in their warm nests. Nightshadow prodded his mate, Lilacstorm, in the back. " wake up! lets hunt!" he whispered. She drowsily looked up, "what?" she replied. "hunt! come on lazy paws!" Nightshadow teased.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:44 PM

Koins: 4

Quaker's eyes widened as he woke from his deep, sweet sleep. The lazy tom rolled onto his back and stretched his long legs that were stiff from being idle all night. While giving a great yawn, Quaker stumbled out of his bedding and soon became considerate of the cats around him that may be sleeping, and quietly headed out of the den.
Old 11-29-2016, 06:00 PM
Granny

My Mood: Psychedelic
Koins: 425

Smile Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Quaker's eyes widened as he woke from his deep, sweet sleep. The lazy tom rolled onto his back and stretched his long legs that were stiff from being idle all night. While giving a great yawn, Quaker stumbled out of his bedding and soon became considerate of the cats around him that may be sleeping, and quietly headed out of the den.
Whitestag dropped his first catch in the fresh kill pile, then stretched and yawned. He padded toward the den as Quaker headed out, and nodded to him. "An early riser, I like that," He commented quietly, and smiled before he ducked into the den. To all of the cats who were stirring, Whitestag whispered, "Who wants to go hunting?"
Old 01-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Your Fav Breadsticks

My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 5,864

@Suspiciousmindz

Hawkcry yawned and wrapped her tail around her rounded belly. The she-cat knew that she was due any day and it scared her. She pushed the thought away and tucked her paws under her chest, her fur fluffing up as a breeze caught her off guard. Glancing around, she saw that there were no holes in the den and huffed, dragging her nest to the part of the den furthest from the entrance. She flicked her tail tip lazily as she carefully laid down in the nest, her ears perked. The molly had put off moving into the nursery until the last moment, wanting to help any way she could. She had been slower in hunting and hardly caught anything which had upset her. The she-cat let out a soft hiss and sat up, grooming her pelt, her amber gaze flicking toward the opening of the den but she turned her eyes to her paw which she brought up to her mouth. As she rasped her pink tongue over her paw the dark pelted molly growled in disgust, wondering when the last time had been that she'd groomed herself.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; 01-04-2017 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:58 AM
100% Spalty

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 17,302

Blazingstorm had decided to stop by to see Hawkcry. Her kits would be born soon and he was happy for her... and her mate. Since his responsibilities had increased lately, the long furred tom had let his clan take over his life more than relationships. The felines he thought he was going to grow close to or the ones he saw as potential mates were now just clanmates. However harsh his thinking seemed, it was just how Blazingstorm was. He'd put his duty to the clan above all else to serve them and now with this new position, this flaw had only worsen. With a whisk of his fluffy tail, the ginger tabby pushed his way through the entrance to see Hawkcry in a different spot of the den. She must've moved her nest, he thought carefully before his gaze ran over her figure. "Hawkcry," the warrior dipped his head towards her in greeting, his golden hues were warm and welcoming as he gazed at one of his closer friends. Needless to say, Hawkcry had been one of the felines he once saw as a potential mate. It was no doubt now that this view had changed.
@TheBread

Please [Apply]!

Windclan Ceremonies/Joining

Characters | Deviantart | Request List | Finder

If you wish to interact with Blazingstar or roleplay in the leaders den, please notify me first!

Last edited by Suspiciousmindz; 01-05-2017 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:10 PM
Your Fav Breadsticks

My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 5,864

@Suspiciousmindz
The she-cat rose her head and her gaze was filled with warmth as she saw the tom. Hawkcry sat up and gave a small smile, "Blazingstorm, how are you?" She wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws, hoping it would slightly cover her belly. Although her clanmates all knew she was expecting she didn't like showing it off. The molly had spent most of her time in the territory and the nursery to try and hide the fact that her belly was growing larger each day. Her gaze flicked over the tom before returning to his face and she begun to wonder if he knew who her mate was. She swiftly pushed the thought away, he'd never followed her so what was there to worry about.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old 01-05-2017, 08:28 PM
100% Spalty

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 17,302

"Oh I'm fine," He replied, taking a few more steps in and noticing that she was trying to hide her stomach. Why? He didn't ask it out loud, not wanting to offend her in any way. When he was about two tail-lengths from the entrance, Blazingstorm settled himself down, his golden hues shining in the dimmer light. It was much warmer in the dens than he first thought. "How about you?" he asked, giving her time to answer before another question entered his mind. "And how are the kits?" He knew that for Hawkcry, that was a touchy topic, but she was a good friend of his, right? He felt somewhat protective of her and her unborn kits. Perhaps a little more than he should. Mentally, Blazingstorm had vouched to help care for the little kits when they were born. He loved kits. If it made one of his best friend's lives easier, than he'd do it just for her. Silently the warrior awaited her answer, his gaze remained warm hoping that she still trusted him enough to open up even a little bit.
@TheBread
{so when the kits are born, Blazing and Hawk won't be together, but they'll basically act like it since he'll be the fatherly figure stepping in. What I'm trying to say is that Blazing will treat her kits like his own since Hawk is a real close friend of his, he just wants to help out}

Please [Apply]!

Windclan Ceremonies/Joining

Characters | Deviantart | Request List | Finder

If you wish to interact with Blazingstar or roleplay in the leaders den, please notify me first!