Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 07:52 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 07:17 AM
Adoptables :0
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:06 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:53 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:49 AM

Old April 16th, 2020, 04:29 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Clans Falcondive

All things will need to be roleplayed out! He has been roleplayed from kit to warrior and I would prefer to expand his development.

Looking for:
- Potential friends
Friends do not need to share his beliefs, but they need to be a positive influence on his life that encourages him to be less closed minded through experience. They should not tell him he is closed minded or need to change.
- Acquaintances (neutrals)
Cats that don't know him well and he doesn't know well. Most of ShadowClan falls under this category.
- Enemies
These are cats who are not only against his beliefs, but instead of making an effort to help him improve they have chosen to be against him.
Cats who witnessed Sweetsong's death are free to apply to this too.
- In general pretty much anything to develop his character since he hasn't quite gotten where I want him ti be.

I am open to potential love interests but they need to be cis female and we need to roleplay them to a point of possible interests. They should not have a significant age gap. As of right now Falcondive is only around 10 moons old and just earned his warrior name.

Falcondive isn't doing too well mentally, and this will be shown through roleplay. He is distrustful of most cats due to verbal (and some physical...) abuse from Clan-mates and does not trust their intentions.

In addition, he does have some depression due to his loneliness and lack of support, and following the raid he is struggling with the fact he accidentally killed another warrior. Between that and seriously wounding his mentor during his final assessment, he has withdrawn into feeling like all he does is hurt others.

I could go on but I'll save you guys the 4 AM thought dump on this kid.

No required form, just give me some information on your cat(s) and we can go from there. Because he thinks male/female is the only genders, I will need to know your character's biological sex for roleplay reference.

Last edited by BEAR.; April 16th, 2020 at 04:51 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 05:10 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Falcondive

I really like this guy, holy cow.

I've got a brand spanking new cat who needs some relationships! I think Timbergrowl would be a pretty darn good friend for Falcon. He's got a real good heart and a strong moral compass- even if he is a bit insensitive at times- and isn't afraid to assert it. Would love to see them develop a bond and see Timbergrowl nudge Falcon down a lighter path! Slowly.. but surely.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old April 16th, 2020, 11:48 AM
all that i’ll ever need

ooh I love character development!!
I have Hummingbirdpaw to offer
I was thinking they could start out as friends (probably begrudgingly on Falcon’s side lol) and grow into love interests after she becomes a warrior (the rank difference makes her seem a lot younger than him, but she’s 7 moons so it’s only a 3 moon age gap)
I had an idea that she could get into some trouble with a rogue/fox/coyote in the outskirts while checking it out and Falcondive could save her. That would lead to her following him around and declaring that they are friends whether he wants her around or not. Then we could RP them getting closer and Hum will be there for Falcon and try to support him and learn of his tumultuous feelings and just try to be there for him. Then, maybe Falcon finds out about her feelings of inadequacy and loneliness and her insomnia. Etc etc i just think they could be good for each other ;u;
She wouldn’t agree with his opinions but would try to gently and kindly change them rather than get all mad

Last edited by dionysus; April 16th, 2020 at 11:48 AM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

I’m excited for this ;3 I have thoughts
Okay so my boy Rabbithop (He/him) is a rather calm, patient warrior who’s usually pretty likable even if he doesn’t talk or fight much - he could be like an older maybe-Friend acquaintance and could help Falcondive with his wisdom and thoughts and quiet personality or he could possibly even look up to Rabbithop? Just a thought haha. Anyways potential friend or acquaintance is what i’m thinking of for these two? Up to you @BILL.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; April 16th, 2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 12:09 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

I have a character named Whitefeather who I just submitted. I was thinking about having her as a possible love interest for Falcondive. I have yet to put up her bio, but I think she's very supportive and mild-mannered. Likely going to be a queen, but she's not exactly old enough yet lol.

- I left -
Old April 16th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Hey, hey, hey what about the cousin duo? Duskpaw just got some sense knocked into her/ lost a bit of her innocence. So she isn't 100% the same cat Falcon met that one time. Shall we see how they do as friends?
@BILL.
Old April 16th, 2020, 03:25 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@BILL.

So, I'm getting rid of all my characters, but I had an idea while reading his prof. I'm making a Sc tom, and I was thinking it would be funny if my boi could have a one-sided crush on Falcondive! He's going to be shy and a bit of a pushover but an utter sweetheart.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; April 16th, 2020 at 03:29 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

I have Ms. Briarstorm. She's ten moons older then Falcondive, but I think she would lay some wisdom on him with her headstrong nature.

Name: Briarstorm
Clan: ShadowClan
Sexuality: Biromantic but heterosexual
Appearence: Briarstorm is a tortoiseshell with stormy grey eyes. She has only an inch of a tail due to her former two leg. She is half-blind in her right eye and is missing a paw. She may seem battered and torn but that doesn’t stop her.

Personality: Briarstorm is determined and headstrong. Nothing can stand in her way. Despite her circumstances she was a cheery and bubbly cat, always looking on the bright side. She never gave the impression of being naive however. She has a short temper and stands up for her friends (even if they are wrong) wholeheartedly.

History: She grew up as a kittypet. Not that you could really call it “pet” The twoleg who kept her ran a “kitten mill” and she had to fight for her food. She didn't have a name in the Kitten mill, and was referred to as “6” being the sixth kitten born in her litter