Today 11:26 AM

Old March 24th, 2021, 01:55 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Stinky, dumb Shadowclannners [ OPEN - SHC ONLY!! ]

Mextli
❝All day starin’ at the celin’ makin’
Friends with shadows on my wall❞

gender; Male age; 16 moons species; Cat ethnicity; Unknown Snowshoe shorthair sexuality; Bi
───────────────────────────────────────────── ───
mentions; [ @Kai @kieryn ]
The white and brown tom blinked his blue eyes, once again finding himself at the Shadowclan border. Why did he kept coming back to this dump? Oh right. There was prey, and it was close by. Mextli just stood still, debating whether he should trespass to hunt or not. He didn’t want to bump into any of the stinky, gross, extra dumb morons. No. That would not be fun. They’re just so. Ewwwwwww.

Notes: Open to ONLY shadowclanners! Mention me whenever (: He will not be trespassing in this thread at all, so he shouldn’t get in trouble. This is just a thread to talk to Shadowclanners trying to tell him they are not stinky and dumb (: Just somthing fun and low-key!

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; March 24th, 2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old March 24th, 2021, 02:35 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Stinky, dumb Shadowclannners [ OPEN - SHC ONLY!! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Mextli

gender; Male age; 16 moons species; Cat ethnicity; Unknown Snowshoe shorthair sexuality; Bi
mentions; [ @Kai <3 @kieryn ]
The white and brown tom blinked his blue eyes, once again finding himself at the Shadowclan border. Why did he kept coming back to this dump? Oh right. There was prey, and it was close by. Mextli just stood still, debating whether he should trespass to hunt or not. He didn’t want to bump into any of the stinky, gross, extra dumb morons. No. That would not be fun. They’re just so. Ewwwwwww.

Notes: Open to ONLY shadowclanners! Mention me whenever (: He will not be trespassing in this thread at all, so he shouldn’t get in trouble. This is just a thread to talk to Shadowclanners trying to tell him they are not stinky and dumb (: Just somthing fun and low-key!

Ashcloud was wandering around the territory, usually she would come to hun but at the moment she was joust enjoying nature as it was. As she did she caught the smell of a cat nearby, It was not one she recognized so she followed it until she wa sa few feet away from an outsider. With her usual kind and cheery tone she called out "hi there! what might you be doing on shadowclan border?" she smiled.
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:35 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Tigerlily padded at the border, he'd wanted to talk to halfblood about his nightmares but he just couldn't bring himself to. He'd thought he'd been sleeping so he crept out to clear his head.
@Confuzzled.Lynx @Romulus (I figure half could have followed him andMextil found Tiger.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; March 26th, 2021 at 09:35 AM.
Old March 27th, 2021, 01:59 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Halfblood had followed Tigerlily. His stalking was once of the best in the clan; being underweight and light on your toes was always helpful, the spiteful little cat had found. He liked to follow Tigerlily around like a shadow, stalking him like a little mouse... Maybe he was a bit obessed? Maybe. Halfbloods nose would pick up on the familiar scent of a cat he had met not so long ago, Mexil.
@Confuzzled.Lynx @Exis

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 27th, 2021, 08:16 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Mextli

mentions; [ @Exis @Romulus @kieryn ]
indentationThe tom had been at the border when he scented a cat, followed by another, and then a familiar one. It was Mr.I’ gonna kill you. Wait. Ewwww. “SHADOWCLAN GEt aWaY eWwwWW You MiGhT ShArE YOuR ExtrA DumBNeSS aNd StiNkYnEsS wiTh mE, tHE aMAZinG MeXtLi” he yowled as one talked, and the other two got even closer and closer. Maybe it didn’t help that he was hungry, dehydrated and slightly drunk, but making proper conversations wasn’t what that day was about. It was about celebrating hid find of rum from a garbage can. But maybe he could get into an argument. Cause a fight. Now that would make up for the lack of trespassing and fat mice. The white and brown tom shook his fur, narrowing his eyes. “Stinky little dumb cats, what are you doing out here? All? … alone? … with?! … me!” he called, loud enough for the two coming cats to hear, purring in a sing-song kind of voice. Stupid little cats. They would always be dumb and stupid and gross and ew and downright STINKY.
Old March 28th, 2021, 12:36 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Tigerlily growled, this cat was disrespectful and he wasn't having it. "Who are you ground sniffer?" he called curtly.
@LyNxpaw @Romulus (sorry it's short. dealing with a bit atm)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old March 28th, 2021, 09:33 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled.Lynx View Post
Mextli

mentions; [ @Exis @Romulus @kieryn ]
indentationThe tom had been at the border when he scented a cat, followed by another, and then a familiar one. It was Mr.I’ gonna kill you. Wait. Ewwww. “SHADOWCLAN GEt aWaY eWwwWW You MiGhT ShArE YOuR ExtrA DumBNeSS aNd StiNkYnEsS wiTh mE, tHE aMAZinG MeXtLi” he yowled as one talked, and the other two got even closer and closer. Maybe it didn’t help that he was hungry, dehydrated and slightly drunk, but making proper conversations wasn’t what that day was about. It was about celebrating hid find of rum from a garbage can. But maybe he could get into an argument. Cause a fight. Now that would make up for the lack of trespassing and fat mice. The white and brown tom shook his fur, narrowing his eyes. “Stinky little dumb cats, what are you doing out here? All? … alone? … with?! … me!” he called, loud enough for the two coming cats to hear, purring in a sing-song kind of voice. Stupid little cats. They would always be dumb and stupid and gross and ew and downright STINKY.

Watching the cat ashcloud stayed silent. dumb?stinky? "what makes you think we are so" she asked quietly.