Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[SHC]RUSTPAW MENTOR
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:20 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 04:15 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 04:11 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
by Shrew
Last post by Red'fur
Today 03:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2017, 10:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"What if your name ends in -go?" Bingo looked confused.
She laughed," You don't have a clan name, and I've never heard of a warrior with the name ending in go, ivygo? Finchgo? I don't think it would be a suffix for a typical warrior. But you can keep Bingo as a name."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:49 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
@Empress Of Evil
@Hexict
@Constellation
@RedHead

(Alright, here we go~)

Mintkit was snuggled down into her nest, batting lightly at a leaf that had drifted into the nursery. She didnt join in games as often as the other kits, but that was okay, Mintkit preferred to stick to herself and watch and listen. She was more quiet than the others. Honeyfur said that she reminded her of Snowstar when she was a kit, that made Mintkit smile, just a little. The she-kit continued to bat at the leaf until it floated away from her, and Mintkit frowned slightly, only faintly upset that her game was over.

"Fine, you win." Mintkit stuck her tongue out, then turned her intense blue eyes onto her siblings. She looked alot like Stormstrike in many ways, with her dark blue-gray colored paws, and tail, and ears, and her blue eyes like his. But her main coat was white, like her mothers. Mintkit took this as a win. She adored both of her parents. Although, if she had to pick a favorite, had to, it would be Stormstrike. Mint couldnt help it, she was a Daddy's Girl. Oh, she loved Snowstar, too, of course.

But she couldnt help but feel like sometimes her mother was a little too happy-go-lucky. She didnt understand it, really. But her mother wasnt in the nursery right now, no - She was busy with her leadership duties, which the kits understood. Snowstar came around alot after all, as much as a mother should, and Mint found herself wondering how she could manage being a leader and a mother. Probably because she had siblings to watch the kits, and her deputy to take over when it was her turn to be in the nursery. Honeyfur was watching the kits. Mintkit didnt mind that, she liked her aunt. Although she did prefer Goldensky, she wasnt going to mention that. Honeyfur kinda scared her sometimes.

Said Queen was laying beside her nest, watching the kits with growing curiosity. She loved her niece and nephews, especially Tempestkit - Who did remind her alot of herself when Honey was younger. The thought made her smile a little. She did hope Tempest grew up as the leader to his siblings, after all, they needed one. Didnt every litter? Honeyfur knew it would be hard to choose out of her own kits, but she would.

Shifting slightly, the golden Queen let her gaze rest on Tempestkit, watching him with a smile, then moved her gaze to the others. Mintkit was more quiet, like Snowstar had been. Though, Honeyfur knew, that should change in the future if Mintkit was anything like her mother. Honey knew that Mintkit didnt understand the cheerfulness and... Randomness of Snowstar -- Well, who did, Honeyfur thought, -- But that would change in the future. Honeyfur let out a soft chuckle and returned her gaze to the rest of the kits, watching them with amusement.
@Empress Of Evil @RedHead @Constellation soo sorry for the late reply! :c

The surprisingly fluffy tom-kit played with his litter-mates in the nursery. Despite the fact that both his parents had short fur, Tempestkit's kit fur was even thicker than their's bad been as kits due to the sneak-peak of his future thick and fluffy pelt - though Weaselkit had a bit fluffier fur as well, but not as much as Tempestkit's. His points were also darkening and revealing that he inherited his markings from his mother. In all honesty, he has similar colors and markings as his introvert sister; Mintkit. They both had the white base coat and marked with points like their mother and the markings are grey which are from their father and they had the same light blue orbs. But they look very different. The tom has think fluffy fur compared to Mintkit's short pelt, and Tempestkit's base coat is more of an off-white or extremely pale grey that looks white in the light with is being a bit darker on his back. Plus, he was larger than her already. Evening though he wasn't very muscular due to being a kit, the potential of growing up to be strong was already showing as he tumbled with his litter-mates.

Tempestkit battered at his siblings as they play-fight. He did really care for his family and was already forming a faint need to protect them... though he was too young to understand that since he hadn't yet seen the dangers of the world due to being confined to the nursery most of the time. his tail flicked out as he crouched low. His ears flicked and his blue orbs slipped towards the nest and noticed that Mintkit was playing by herself. He felt a bit guilty for playing with their litter-mates instead of her. The tom knew that she wasn't the type to really play, that she preferred to stay on the side-lines and let the others simply mess around instead - and little did he know that he would become more serious and less playful like her in a few short moons. Then he would become a serious and determined young tom aspiring to become a great warrior.

Dark ears swiveled towards the golden queen whom was charged with watching the kits when their mother was busy with her duties. The tom turned to see that his beloved aunt was watching him with a warm gaze. He smiled at Honesyfur and waved his tail to her in a friendly manner. The grey and white kit glanced back at Mintkit for a heartbeat before heading towards Honeyfur and leaving the game to his other siblings. He had caught on that his sister was cautious around their kit-sitter but he didn't understand why. Ever since he could remember, Tempestkit had loved spending time with Honeyfur! He felt a connection with her that he didn't feel with the rest of his aunts and uncles, and he tended to seek her out to simply spend some time with her. The tom truly cared for her - besides his siblings and parents, he considered her one of his favorite people.

"Hello Honeyfur!" The kit mewed happily as he approached her. His tail swept the ground when he sat himself, though it kept twitching due to his kit energy. His eyes shone as he thought what to talk about with her today. "Where's Snowstar? Is she out on a patrol?" It wasn't like the tom was really looking for his mother, he was use to her being away from the nursery so it didn't faze him when she was out but he was curious. He had heard rumors about Windclan but nobody really told him about it when he asked and he didn't understand. Tempestkit wasn't aware of how serious - and dangerous - things were between the two clans so he didn't know why no one was telling him about it. "Uhh... hey, can you tell me about Windclan?" It was obvious he was trying to get information from his aunt about the rising tensions. "I mean, I heard some things about them but I just want to know a bit more."

(omg that first paragraph was just his appearance X3)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; August 21st, 2017 at 10:50 AM.
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:49 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She laughed," You don't have a clan name, and I've never heard of a warrior with the name ending in go, ivygo? Finchgo? I don't think it would be a suffix for a typical warrior. But you can keep Bingo as a name."
"Yay!" Bingo mewed.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Yay!" Bingo mewed.
Chameleonpaws didn't exactly understand why Bingo was attatched to his name, but she imagined trying to take a kittypet name and she understood," Yep. That's the good thing about Thunderclan."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Chameleonpaws didn't exactly understand why Bingo was attatched to his name, but she imagined trying to take a kittypet name and she understood," Yep. That's the good thing about Thunderclan."
Bingo smiled,"I don't wanna change it because... My family gave me the name bingo..." He sighed but then smiled again, I'm getting better at controlling my rage! he thought excitedly.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bingo smiled,"I don't wanna change it because... My family gave me the name bingo..." He sighed but then smiled again, I'm getting better at controlling my rage! he thought excitedly.
Chameleonpaws nodded," That makes since. They are precious to you. I respect that." She meowed.

Old August 21st, 2017, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Chameleonpaws nodded," That makes since. They are precious to you. I respect that." She meowed.
Bingo smiled,"thanks, Chameleonpaws!"
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bingo smiled,"thanks, Chameleonpaws!"
Chameleonpaws nodded," You're welcome!"

Old August 21st, 2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Chameleonpaws nodded," You're welcome!"
Bingo tilted his head,"when will I become an apprentice?"

(He's 5 1/2 moons old)

Last edited by Seraphon; August 21st, 2017 at 11:06 AM.
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bingo tilted his head,"when will I become an apprentice?"

(He's 5 1/2 moons old)
Chameleonpaws smiled," In half a moon."

Closed Thread