Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:41 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:33 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 09:10 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 09:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2017, 03:58 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

She didn’t want to, but she had to. It was like an instinct inside of her that kicked her into action, one that she didn’t knew she had, let alone wanted, but it’s what she had; it’s what StarClan gifted her with, so she had to go along with it. She inhaled..

And ran

She ran for her life, for her reputation, for everything

That’s when her eyes opened

She yelped, praying it was just a nightmare, and it was, so she breathed, only to find that the den was cascaded in darkness, so she walked out

Turns out it wasn’t a nightmare after all
lotusfang
Old May 1st, 2017, 05:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Suspiciousmindz

Foxkit stalked around the clearing, orange eyes searching for something fun to do. She'd already bothered a warrior, and her mother had shooed her from the nursery because she was being "too rambunctious." What does that even mean? Foxkit scoffed, lashing her tail in anger. The kit hated when she didn't have anything fun to do, which was right now. She wanted to be out in the territory, but apparently she was "just a kit" and wouldn't be allowed out until she was an apprentice. "Like I've told everyone a million times before, I am a foxhunter! I can be out there if I want.." The ginger kit mumbled to herself, clearly very agitated.
Treekit had a glazed look over her eyes, just like normal when you simply watch her. She seemed to be in her own little reality, one where nothing phased her until she was jolted back to this reality. Treekit was well known in the nursery as the "strange kit with an imaginary friend", though if you were to confront her about this "friend" she'd get touchy. It was like she was defending a cat that really wasn't there. It was smart to be cautious around her, however it's hard to ignore her when she's whispering to herself wandering aimlessly around the clearing. Speaking of which, that was just what she was doing at this moment. Her mouth moved ever so slightly as her paws worked their way through the clearing. She barely missed a warrior or an apprentice here and there as she went, but it was like she didn't even know they were there. Her olive hues were following something, but when you follow her gaze, there's nothing there. Perhaps Treekit should pay a little more attention for she was headed in the direction of another kit, just without knowing it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 1st, 2017, 05:39 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowstar made her way carefully onto the Highpeak, with more ease than last time. It almost seemed natural. Almost. The Siamese paused and glanced down, and a small smile formed on her maw before she raised her head and took in a deep breath. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting." Her voice rang around the clearing, soft and sweet like always. This was a day for forgetting all about her troubles with WindClan.

As her Clan gathers, a warm feeling spread through Snowstar, her ice blue eyes glimmering brightly as she spoke. "I suppose you all know the drill, eh? Lets get these ceremonies started!"

@Chameleon @Dark

"Owlpaw, Dawnpaw please step forward." She beckoned the apprentices forward with a few flicks of her tail, her ice blue eyes bright as she smiled down at them. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of the warrior code, and so I grant them their warrior names. Owlpaw, Dawnpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend ThunderClan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do."

"Then from this moment forward, Owlpaw, you will be known as Owlstone. We honor your survival and bravery, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

"Dawnpaw, you will be known as Dawnpelt. We honor your bravery and intelligence, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."
Snowstar drew in a deep breath and continued. What a mouthful.

@JaxenAmethyst @Raven & Co

"Now, we have two cats who are joining the Clan today." Snowstar chuckled lightly as she beckoned Bugsie and Viper forward. She was smiling, as always as she gazed down at her warriors before looking at the two newcomers, her eyes welcoming and soft. "From this day forward, Bugsie, you will be known as Grayfur. Viper, you will be known as Pineskip. We welcome the two of you to ThunderClan." Her gaze flickered over each of her Clanmates, and she smiled gently before nodding. "Clan dismissed. May StarClan light your paths, all of you."

With that she made her way carefully down from the Highpeak, her ice blue eyes focused on nothing in particular as she made her way to her den with a small smile.
@Raven & Co
Grayfur tripped over her own paw and landed with a thud! on the ground beneath the highpeak. Her cheeks beneath her pelt grew a hot, rosy red in embarrassment as laughter rose around the camp. She heaved herself up and stared deeply into Pineskip's eyes. "Is this really what it's going to be like?," she asked, her eyes watery, looking around camp. She began to calm down as she saw cats of different pelts were dispersing into their own little areas, sometimes small groups. "If so, I'm ready to face it!"
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old May 1st, 2017, 05:45 PM
choco-queen

My Mood: Fine

Pinethorn arrived next and took a seat. The mottled brown tabby gazed about at all the cats. Certainly a large crowd, hmm?

He quietly listened to Snowstar as she made her announcements. Owlpaw and Dawnpaw were warriors and Bugsie and Viper joined the Clan. "Owlstone, Dawnpelt! Grayfur, Pineskip!" he called, a smile dancing on his features. Life in the Clan was good. Pinethorn was grateful to have been raised here, especially with four new strong warriors.
Old May 1st, 2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Raven & Co
Grayfur tripped over her own paw and landed with a thud! on the ground beneath the highpeak. Her cheeks beneath her pelt grew a hot, rosy red in embarrassment as laughter rose around the camp. She heaved herself up and stared deeply into Pineskip's eyes. "Is this really what it's going to be like?," she asked, her eyes watery, looking around camp. She began to calm down as she saw cats of different pelts were dispersing into their own little areas, sometimes small groups. "If so, I'm ready to face it!"
Pineskip gazed at the she-cat as she tripped over her own paws, he quickly helped her up, he stared back in her eyes, nodding. "Indeed it will be, Bug- Grayfur." The tom mewed, he would have a hard time calling her Grayfur, he was so used to calling her by her kittypet name, but now, they were part of ThunderClan, and they had new names, he ran his tongue over her face as he saw her watery eyes. "Don't cry, we'll be happy here, at least, those twolegs won't keep me from being close to you." He purred and licked her nose. "...And I'll always be here to protect you." He whispered in her ear, his tail slowly going around her back to intertwine itself tightly with hers. "With you, I'll be ready to face anything." The brown tabby mewed.

Last edited by Gone; May 1st, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:03 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Browntail found herself blushing in embarrassment. Her green eyes wandered to the floor of the clearing and when she looked back up, she held Oakfall's gaze for the smallest moment before he turned away. Browntail gave her head a small shake. "Oh, um, yah. I love kits!" She said as she padded after the tom. My goodness Brown tail. What is wrong with you?
As they approach the nursery, Browntail could feel the stares of other cats. She ignored them and walked on ahead.
They reached a tight tangle of brambles and she could catch glimpses of small kits. Make a good impression. So she but on a bright, sweet smile as they approached the enclosure.

Oakfall drank in the warm scents of the nursery ears flicking with excitement. "This is the nursery, where queens nurse their kits. Kits become apprentices at six moons and return queens to their warrior duties." Oakfall imagined when he became an apprentice with his mother and the rest of the clan watching. I wish Juniperkit could have seen that day too. He thought about his deceased sister before brushing away the thought. "What else do you want to know?" @ladybugg03

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; June 11th, 2017 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Want to bump so that she sees this.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:12 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Pineskip gazed at the she-cat as she tripped over her own paws, he quickly helped her up, he stared back in her eyes, nodding. "Indeed it will be, Bug- Grayfur." The tom mewed, he would have a hard time calling her Grayfur, he was so used to calling her by her kittypet name, but now, they were part of ThunderClan, and they had new names, he ran his tongue over her face as he saw her watery eyes. "Don't cry, we'll be happy here, at least, those twolegs won't keep me from being close to you." He purred and licked her nose. "...And I'll always be here to protect you." He whispered in her ear, his tail slowly going around her back to intertwine itself tightly with hers. "With you, I'll be ready to face anything." The brown tabby mewed.
Grayfur realized she was no longer going to be treated as if she were above the rest. Every cat was equal, and she had accepted it fairly quick. She nodded and stared into Pineskip's eyes. She nuzzled him, affectionately, and stared into his eyes. "I suppose you're right. We're doing this together. Thank you, Pineskip." She flashed a grateful smile towards him. "We should go..," she looked around camp, confusion blanketing her mind, clouding her other emotions, as she stared at Pineskip, a confused expression lay blankly on her face. "..somewhere?"
@Noki
Grayfur saw someone begin to pad past them. "Oh!," she set her tail on the random tom. "Could you be as kind as to show us where we're supposed to go?," she asked, embarrassment spread across her face once more. She shouldn't have to ask where to go, but she wouldn't have known unless she asked.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:50 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
@ladybugg03
Oakfall drank in the warm scents of the nursery ears flicking with excitement. "This is the nursery, where queens nurse their kits. Kits become apprentices at six moons and return queens to their warrior duties." Oakfall imagined when he became an apprentice with his mother and the rest of the clan watching. I wish Juniperkit could have seen that day too. He thought about his deceased sister before brushing away the thought. "What else do you want to know?"
Browntail entered the nursery and her smile brightened as she saw all the kits. They were so tiny and innocent. Looking at all of the kits and their mother gave her a pang of sadness, remembering Sara. She looked over at Oakfall and his slightly crestfallen face. She felt the urge to comfort him but held back. "I think I understand the process." she meowed. "Can I talk to you in private real fast?"
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:27 PM
choco-queen

My Mood: Fine

He flicked an ear and jumped a bit before averting his gaze towards Grayfur and Pineskip. They wanted to go somewhere? "Was there any place in mind? In the territory?" He blinked his green eyes. He knew most of the territory, though he wasn't one to go out and adventure. No, he was here to serve his Clan. ThunderClan.

But then, he did go out for battles and such...maybe he knew of a secret place where these two cats could be alone? As he waited for an answer, he racked his brain trying to memorize a secret place.
Old May 1st, 2017, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Grayfur realized she was no longer going to be treated as if she were above the rest. Every cat was equal, and she had accepted it fairly quick. She nodded and stared into Pineskip's eyes. She nuzzled him, affectionately, and stared into his eyes. "I suppose you're right. We're doing this together. Thank you, Pineskip." She flashed a grateful smile towards him. "We should go..," she looked around camp, confusion blanketing her mind, clouding her other emotions, as she stared at Pineskip, a confused expression lay blankly on her face. "..somewhere?"
@Noki
Grayfur saw someone begin to pad past them. "Oh!," she set her tail on the random tom. "Could you be as kind as to show us where we're supposed to go?," she asked, embarrassment spread across her face once more. She shouldn't have to ask where to go, but she wouldn't have known unless she asked.
Pineskip stared back into the she-cat's eyes, slowly running his tongue along her muzzle, a loud purr erupting down the tom's throat, he followed her as she walked over to a tom, he was quite surprised, but maybe the best thing to do right now was settle in and make sure they had a place to relax, he gazed at the multiple dens, easily spotting Wheatfur's den and Snowstar's. "Hmm, Grayfur, how about trying to find a nest for the two of us, not to be annoying or anything, but I doubt cats would like to hear us tonight trying to find a nest, maybe doing it now would be our best option." He said softly, his tail tip flicking a tad.
Closed Thread