Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:02 AM
Training 101 | P
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:47 AM
Solo rp
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2019, 09:28 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
soaring didnt reply, simply just playfully groaned and rolled his eyes. hed admit, he was very comfortable right now and wouldnt mind napping. "youre just really.. soft," he mumbled, closing his eyes and content,"it feels plush against mine. makes me wanna lay here forever in the warmth." his words were sweet like honey, bright green eyes opening on resting on hummingrains face. he looked sleepy, but they both knew that they needed to get up soon, as much as he wanted to sleep all day. hed do anything to stay here all day, but he had things to do, minigoals to get done and accomplish so hed feel productive. he kneaded his paws gently again, only the tips of his claws grazing hummings fur/skin.
Hummingrain sighed and stretched his legs, letting out another yawn. "I can hear a 'but,' coming," he replied, knowing that Gale liked to be up and moving about at any and every moment possible. The feline purred once more, tucking his paws beneath his belly. Hum yawned once more, then turned his head and rasped his tongue over the fur by Soaring's ear. "Your fur's nice too," he replied kindly, tiredly too. Hum could tell that the other was antsy in that he wanted to be productive today, and he knew that he'd likely be joining Soaring on whatever adventure he was thinking of that day. Unless it meant a stroll; those were so tiring that the last time the two had gone on a walk, Hum had almost fallen asleep in the woods.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:50 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"I know you love kits," Foxbreeze said. She sat cheerfully. "I just found out. I wonder how many they'll be?"
“What ever the amount I will love them.” He purred.

Old February 17th, 2019, 01:22 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
“What ever the amount I will love them.” He purred.
"Yeah," she purred. "And it will be fun to see them grow up into hard-working apprentices and noble warriors." Her mind drifted moons ahead,thinking of the kits as warriors. She didn't know how many there would be, but that wouldn't stop her imagination.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 17th, 2019, 02:23 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Herringpaw sat in the clearing, silently awaiting his mentor. He was literally bouncing with excitement; his heart was beating so fast with anticipation that he thought he would spit it out! He didn't really know his mentor very well. He had met her briefly at his apprentice ceremony and only knew her name. At least he think he did? Snowfall, was it? He thought that was it, but he didn't see a problem. If he was wrong, all he had to do was ask, right? He excitedly gazed around him, hoping to catch a glimpse of the white-and-silver she-cat. However, when he didn't see the unmistakable pelt of his mentor, his heart seemed to slow a bit. Had she perhaps forgotten? He shook his head. No, she's probably just late. Maybe that was it. However, he had a slightly less bounce in his limbs, ears flattening slightly at the thought that his mentor maybe forgot about his training. He sighed and glanced around again hopefully.

@FireAndBright

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:55 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Herringpaw sat in the clearing, silently awaiting his mentor. He was literally bouncing with excitement; his heart was beating so fast with anticipation that he thought he would spit it out! He didn't really know his mentor very well. He had met her briefly at his apprentice ceremony and only knew her name. At least he think he did? Snowfall, was it? He thought that was it, but he didn't see a problem. If he was wrong, all he had to do was ask, right? He excitedly gazed around him, hoping to catch a glimpse of the white-and-silver she-cat. However, when he didn't see the unmistakable pelt of his mentor, his heart seemed to slow a bit. Had she perhaps forgotten? He shook his head. No, she's probably just late. Maybe that was it. However, he had a slightly less bounce in his limbs, ears flattening slightly at the thought that his mentor maybe forgot about his training. He sighed and glanced around again hopefully.

@FireAndBright
Frostfall padded out from her den, yawning. It was a cold day, as always, but at least the chill of the air helped to wake her up. She glanced at the fresh-kill pile, which was pitifully small, then looked around for her apprentice. Her first apprentice! She was excited, of course, and couldn’t wait to begin training, but there would always be this nagging fear in the back of her mind. What if I mess this up? Fear was good, she thought. Fear kept you from making stupid mistakes. This was an apprentice, not a life or death situation, but she still felt her fear was justifiied. She needed to teach him, to bond with him, to be the best mentor she could be. She needed him to like her, and that didn’t often come naturally.
There he was, waiting, looking round with barely restrained excitement. She walked towards him, slowly so she could think about what to say. Be friendly, she told herself. Don’t scare him on his first day. She had a tendency to come across as a little too cold and a little too uncaring when she first met someone, but she tried to put warmth in her voice when she approached him. “Hey,” she greeted him. “Are you ready for your first day?”

Last edited by Fire & Bright; February 18th, 2019 at 05:56 AM.
Old February 19th, 2019, 07:22 AM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

just realized I've been calling her finchwing this whole time OOPS

Finchwish walked to the entrance of camp and gestured her apprentice to step outside into the Thunderclan forest.
Randompaw hurried back into camp, his jaws stuffed with moss. He dropped it onto the ground, where it tipped over. Randompaw sat down, glad for a chance to rest his sore pads. His jaws ached from holding so much moss, and he winced as he began straightening his pile. Turning to his mentor, Finchwish, he said, “Alright, I’ve learned my lesson. What’s next? What do I do with the moss?”

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old February 19th, 2019, 08:13 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Iriskit sat in the corner and sighed. Her stunted paw ached, another miserable day. She looked around the nursery, at all the cats, bustling and busy. Will I ever be like them? She wondered. If course not, I'm different, she told herself. She looked down at the ground. If only Jaycall were here...

@Rosemew

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 19th, 2019, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"Yeah," she purred. "And it will be fun to see them grow up into hard-working apprentices and noble warriors." Her mind drifted moons ahead,thinking of the kits as warriors. She didn't know how many there would be, but that wouldn't stop her imagination".
"Yes it would." He agreed.

Old February 19th, 2019, 08:17 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Iriskit sat in the corner and sighed. Her stunted paw ached, another miserable day. She looked around the nursery, at all the cats, bustling and busy. Will I ever be like them? She wondered. If course not, I'm different, she told herself. She looked down at the ground. If only Jaycall were here...

@Rosemew
Jaycall made his way into the nursery. The blind tom sniffed the air for his siblings scent. Since he couldn't see, he mostly relied on hearing and smell. Catching Iriskits scent, he carefully padded over to the young kit, stepping on another kits tail on accident, muttering a sorry.

He sat down In front of Iriskit. "Hey Iris." Jaycall smiled, which he rarely did.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 19th, 2019, 08:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Jaycall made his way into the nursery. The blind tom sniffed the air for his siblings scent. Since he couldn't see, he mostly relied on hearing and smell. Catching Iriskits scent, he carefully padded over to the young kit, stepping on another kits tail on accident, muttering a sorry.

He sat down In front of Iriskit. "Hey Iris." Jaycall smiled, which he rarely did.
Iriskit looked up swiftly. Her eyes widened and she smiled. She lunged at her brother. "Jay!" She mewed, nuzzling him. She looked up. "I was just thinking about you!" She mewed happily.

(Is it okay if Iris calls him 'brother Jay'?)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 19th, 2019 at 08:22 PM.
Closed Thread