Today 02:31 PM

Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:24 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Mauve

How cold she have let her guard down like that? As Mintberry looked into the moors -- her old home -- a voice broke the silence. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed movement and immediately her fur began to bristle. The wind was against her here, she couldn't scent who this cat was. With a quick motion, Mintberry got to her paws and whipped to face the feline on the other side of the border, her tail lashing before her rigid body froze. Her pale green hues rested on a familiar feline. Heatherfur. Gaze averting quickly, she fixed her posture, looking less threatening, however her ears lay against her head. More or less in embarrassment.

"Heatherfur," the black and white she-cat replied casually towards her sister. This wasn't a gathering, they were enemies here. Mintberry wouldn't allow her sister to distract her. For all she knew, this was a trap to get her to cross the border. With the tensions so high between the clans, she couldn't even trust her sister. "Things are well, I assume?" she inquired, however she didn't show much interest. This wasn't the time for talking. If another patrol stumbled upon them, it was the end of them.

Mintberry merely asked that because she was the only family member who left Windclan to join another clan. She couldn't live there. Maybe again in the future, but not now. Not when the leader of Windclan was her father's murderer. This wouldn't slide for Mintberry and it always made her distraught thinking that her family was okay with that.
All at once, the look of longing and sadness was wiped from Heatherfur's face, and the she-cat stared at her sister with a new expression; a look of pure disbelief. Of course the tensions were high, and all the chatter in the Clans these days was about the inevitable battle between WindClan and ThunderClan. But did that really trickle into family affairs as well? She was well aware of her sisters disdain towards WindClan - specifically Blazingstar - and to a certain point she could understand the ground for Mintberry's feelings. But she had to understand that Blazingstar had merely been an apprentice when their father had died. Surely she couldn't have hung onto that hatred for all these years?

"It's... alright, I guess," she replied, a sorrowful edge to each word she spoke. She felt let down that even her own sister, her own littermate whom she had once chased around the nursery in a harmless game of tag, now stared at her like she was the enemy. The real enemy here is the hatred you feel towards Blazingstar, and the inability to forgive him, and realize he is hurting just as much as us, she thought, but didn't dare speak those words out loud. "And things in ThunderClan? Leaf-bare is inching in. Hopefully prey is running well?" It broke her heart to discuss such infantile small talk with her sister, but the ache of missing her was too strong to let any conversational moment pass.

Silently, Heatherfur prayed to StarClan that her sister would see the light. See that forgiveness was not for the other person. If anything, she should forgive Blazingstar for herself. The need to hold onto hatred and dislike towards another cat, well, it just wasn't healthy. She had forgiven Blazingstar a couple moons back, after she realized just how distraught he still was over their Cobraspirit's death so long ago. Of course she, like Mintberry, had been angry and hurt and horrified by the news of her Cobraspirit and his untimely end on the Thunderpath. But she was young, and unaware of the power that forgiveness had. When Mintberry had left WindClan, the same feelings were stirred up once more, though it was harder for Heatherfur to find forgiveness this time - family was suppose to stay through everything. So why had Mintberry left as if WindClan mattered not to her anymore? It was a question that kept Heatherfur up still to this day...
Old December 22nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Mauve

Mintberry's posture didn't change. Nothing about her changed as the conversation dragged on. Of course, she wasn't going to not talk to her sister, but she wasn't going to say anything that she could use to make this time last longer. She didn't want to be caught. If either of them were caught talking like this, it wouldn't end well punishment-wise. A part of the black and white feline knew that. "Things are well in Thunderclan. The prey hasn't seemed that scarce since the temperatures have started to die down. The hunting here is much more plentiful in any season compared the moors anyway," she responded. Already, Mintberry shot at Windclan's territory. Now, no one really knew if it was intentional or not since Mintberry didn't give anything away. So if she meant that as an insult, Heatherfur wouldn't know. "So the clan is never weak,"

With that statement, it became apparent that the warrior was shooting Windclan down. Any thought of joining them was gone now and she needed Heatherfur to understand that. So perhaps that's why she was doing this? She didn't want Heatherfur thinking that there was a chance of Mintberry returning despite her own need to race the moors. She'd never forget those moments. The way she could really put her speed to work and feel the wind on her whiskers. However, here, she had learned to be stealthy and she had bulked up a little with Thunderclan's way of training. Mintberry could thrive well in either clan at this point, but it really came down to where she wanted to go and live. She wouldn't be under the control of a murderer, so she stuck to Snowstar, despite the young feline's decision choices.

"You seem.. distraught?" she spoke suddenly, noting her sister's hurt gaze. That was a mistake though. She didn't mean to start up another conversation. It meant they'd both be here longer because Heatherfur would probably give her a whole story on why. Mintberry wouldn't be rude though, if that's what's going to happen, then she'd let it happen.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Suspiciousmindz

It felt like a particularly strong gust of wind hit Heatherfur head on as Mintberry's insult regarding WindClan's current state, and their moorland hunting territory. Her pride for her Clan flickered in her belly like a flame, and for a second bile rose in her throat. Littermate or not, the she-cat didn't take kindly to her Clan being disrespected. WindClan was generally the most underestimated out of the four, and it was a misguided statement that she wouldn't stand for. We are plenty strong. she thought as her ears lowered a bit, her chest rumbling with an inaudible growl.

She just couldn't understand how her sister had chosen ThunderClan. It didn't make sense to her, and despite how much she missed her littermate, her choice of new residency puzzled Heatherfur. Especially with Snowstar at the helm, a young and, in her opinion inexperienced, feline. Her decisions weren't always the best, and she had to wonder if this battle could've been avoided altogether if ThunderClan's leader was a bit older and wiser.

"Of course I am distraught," she replied simply to Mintberry's next question. She couldn't hide that fact from her sister. Maybe in WindClan, where if any ThunderClanner's name was even whispered it would stir up tension and anxiety, and a retort would usually follow. But here, where it was just them at the border, she had to let her sister know just how much she was missed. "Your family misses you. You left in a time of great grieving." Her voice hardened towards the end, and the small residing anger she felt about the former WindClan feline abandoning them rose up again like heat to the surface. Heatherfur took a few moments to let herself calm down, the look of anger being replaced by one of sorrow. "You left me."
Old December 23rd, 2017, 03:36 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Oy, mollies...am I the only one with enough sense? Passionblaze inwardly rolled his eyes, but he prowled the area about. He made sure to keep a distance from those rabbit chasers, and he certainly made sure they stayed on their side of the borders. The leader of that patrol was getting out of paw. Each time he told his ladies to not bicker with them, they spat out insults anyway. Passionblaze didn’t understand why they didn’t have patience. Was he the only one? Patience was a virtue. Not everyone took their time to learn it, nor was anyone born with it. The ginger tom kept his head high, his tail up. He wasn’t going to display no fear. There was no need to. He walked about like a regal feline. His stature straight, displaying a glowing power. He refused to feed into their nonsense, so he ignored them. However, his eyes flashed to look at Cormorantstone, narrowing them upon her words. “They’re all talk but no claws. Allow them to hurl their insults filled with nothings. And, we will continue to do what we please; our job.” It was simple. His words were casual. “Don’t feed into such foolishness. It just shows how much character you have.” Foolishness was all it was. Windclan has nothing better to do, but when they got the opportunity to provoke his patrol, Passionblaze hoped that his team would not feed into any of this nonsense. He just hope his patrol would understand. Passionblaze fluffed out his pelt, but he did make sure he kept an eye on those sneaky, conniving, unfair sorry-excuse-of-cats. Obviously, Passionblaze had plenty respect for mollies. Even in different clans. He had no problem with any of them. He wouldn’t even dare to lay a claw on them, unless in dire situations...as he did have an unfamothable anger that was hard to unlock. The Tom inhaled deeply. This was going to be a long day.

@Beau | @Duskflight | @Roledolf | @Spiraling Snow | @NightWarrior4Life | @Rubinaito | @Panic! (at the Disco)

Last edited by Brilliance; December 23rd, 2017 at 03:37 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:21 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Rabbitpounce rolled her eyes a little, did they think she was a mouse-brain. A fox-heart, sure but no mouse-brain. "Then I suppose if you don't leave we will be sitting here spatting kit insults at each other. " She said. She was proud of her clan for nothing but she always looked up to them. The leaders and cats she heard of.. she wanted to be like them. Courage, Strong, and Open-minded. Rabbitpounce thought that was what made a cat wonderful. Some things she weren't. She wasn't open-minded nor strong. She was fast and not even close to being open-minded. Her left front paw was on the borderline, a daring glint in her eyes. Just one more paw-step and she was on their border. Rabbitpounce didn't mind waiting to win. She saw this as a dominant battle, whoever left first lost. Her glare turned to Rosebelly, "Your scent is no better, believe me. No cats outside Thunderclan finds your smell `pleasing`." Rabbitpounce didn't seem offended. To all of the clans each scent was horrible. She didn't smirk even if she found it a bit amusing. Words barely ever got to her and if they did.. she would lose it. Her ear twitched to the sound of talking in her patrol. She knew Shineflower was worried about her family or friends coming but seriously, did the molly know that she was Windclan? Not Thunderclan. Rabbitpounce was a bit annoyed about it but didn't show it. Kin or not, cats should be loyal to their clan. Which is why she wasn't fond of half-clan cats. However she was on edge. Like death was near. Rabbitpounce didn't like the feeling but she got this feeling around borders, too. No difference.

@Beau @Constellation @Role @Duskflight @NightWarrior4Life @Rubinaito
@Crybaby (At the Disco)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Shineflower rolled her eyes. These patrols are getting no where!
"If you're going to fight just fight with claws like real warriors and get this thing over with instead of throwing nursery insults back and forth!" The WindClan Molly hissed and spat and growled. "I don't know about any of you but I've had enough of this!" She unsheathed her and got ready to pounce if the ThunderClan cats showed hostility back.

@Beau | @Duskflight | @Roledolf | @Spiraling Snow | @Constellation | @Rubinaito | @Panic! (at the Disco)

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; December 23rd, 2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:44 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Rosebelly frowned at Passionblaze's words. To her, these exchanges were fighting words, not foolishness. Her gaze snapped back to what was near her. Rosebelly glared right back at Rabbitpounce, teeth baring in a warning. Instead of spitting out a stinging reply, Rosebelly clamped her jaws shut and put her fierce glare onto Rabbitpounce. Her focus was broken, however, as movement flashed in the corner of her eye. Her hackles rose. Rosebelly turned to the molly in front of her. The WindClan warrior was taking an offensive stance, ready to pounce. Rosebelly let a snarl loose, and took a step forward. "Back off! No one here wants to shed blood but you," she spat. Her claws unsheathed, she watched Shineflower's every move. She was on the defensive, not looking to fight. The cold had chilled her bones and made her aching shoulder worse. It was an annoying pain, and it just made her angrier. Her growling belly and her torn mental state just made it worse. Eyes flashing, Rosebelly bared her teeth, and took another step forward.

( @NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Crybaby (At the Disco) @Rubinaito )

Last edited by Role; December 23rd, 2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Roledolf @Rubinaito ))

Cobaltsnow's fur was bristling along her spine, her eyes gleaming with malice and her claws flexing in and out of the earth below her. Things were slowly dissolving into violence in both patrols, though no blood had been shed yet. Her gaze flicked as she glared at each patrol member, noting if they looked hostile. Their patrol leader - she assumed the new deputy, but she wasn't positive - seemed the calmest, least hostile and more eager to avoid conflict. The Clanmates around her were - obviously - hostile.

Cobaltsnow was getting antsy. She had yet to say much, but insults were on the tip of her tongue. "Maybe they're too scared to fight us." She whispered to the cat next to her, avoiding raising her voice too much just yet. "We're obviously superior." She spat proudly, lashing her tail and glaring at the ThunderClan cats. "They must realize that." She snarled. She was eyeing the cats still, a deep scowl on her maw.

((I'm not dead I swear I just didn't know what to write for a bit.))
Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:30 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
@NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @SpiralWhirl @Roledolf @Rubinaito ))

Cobaltsnow's fur was bristling along her spine, her eyes gleaming with malice and her claws flexing in and out of the earth below her. Things were slowly dissolving into violence in both patrols, though no blood had been shed yet. Her gaze flicked as she glared at each patrol member, noting if they looked hostile. Their patrol leader - she assumed the new deputy, but she wasn't positive - seemed the calmest, least hostile and more eager to avoid conflict. The Clanmates around her were - obviously - hostile.

Cobaltsnow was getting antsy. She had yet to say much, but insults were on the tip of her tongue. "Maybe they're too scared to fight us." She whispered to the cat next to her, avoiding raising her voice too much just yet. "We're obviously superior." She spat proudly, lashing her tail and glaring at the ThunderClan cats. "They must realize that." She snarled. She was eyeing the cats still, a deep scowl on her maw.

((I'm not dead I swear I just didn't know what to write for a bit.))
( @NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Rubinaito )

Rosebelly's gaze snapped to Cobaltsnow, a snarl threatening to yowl out of her throat. Her claws dug into the earth, and began to tear. Her blood roared in her ears, and she stared straight at the molly as if she were lower than crowfood. Teeth bared, Rosebelly spoke up, rage fueling her words. "Why don't you come over here so I can show you just how scared I am?" Her haunches wiggled as if she was ready to pounce, which she was, all she needed was for someone to make the wrong move.

Last edited by Role; December 23rd, 2017 at 07:31 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roledolf View Post
( @NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Rubinaito )

Rosebelly's gaze snapped to Cobaltsnow, a snarl threatening to yowl out of her throat. Her claws dug into the earth, and began to tear. Her blood roared in her ears, and she stared straight at the molly as if she were lower than crowfood. Teeth bared, Rosebelly spoke up, rage fueling her words. "Why don't you come over here so I can show you just how scared I am?" Her haunches wiggled as if she was ready to pounce, which she was, all she needed was for someone to make the wrong move.
Cobaltsnow remained calm - almost eerily so. "I don't think crossing the boarder will be necessary." She mewed, her fur flattening forcefully as she eyed Rosebelly, her eyes cold and almost emotionless, except a small tinge of simple malice and annoyance. She was going to remain calm, despite her instincts telling her to attack the other Clan cat, she stood her ground. Her teeth clenched, she continued to flex her claws, waiting for the mollies next move. The eerie calmness - and deep scowl - never left her face.

@NightWarrior4Life @Beau @Constellation @Duskflight @Spiraling Snow @Rubinaito

Last edited by wickedvirtues; December 23rd, 2017 at 07:41 PM.