by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:30 AM

Old December 8th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw’s tail flicked back and forth (Sorry, waiting for @seasalt)
(lol no problem I can wait all day)

After a few seconds of nothing, Nightshade began licking her chest fur.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post

Wheatfur padded forward from the Starclan ranks, his cool blue eyes staring into Fallen's. The Golden-pointed tom knew the to-be leader in passing, and had always strike him as a good cat. He seemed to be a intensely bound to the warrior code, and morally strong. A worthy leader. But Wheatfur noticed that the tom had waves of anxiety coming from him, like he was regretting something. The former medicine cat felt that the silence had stayed long enough, so he broke it. ``Hello Fallenstream. I am Wheatfur, the Thunderclan medicine cat. Well, i was, but i was killed at the gathering. Through your life many things will come. But no matter what you will have to endure them.`` He paused his long lion-like tail swishing on the floor, like a timer for how long it would be till Fallenstream became Fallenstar. ``My mother disowned me when my paw was broken, and never healed. My father was never here. So i had to fight it out alone. I made some wrong decisions because i could not endure the pain.`` He paused again, the tension growing. ``To help you not make the same mistake, I give you the life of Endurance. To keep running even when the pain burns, to struggle with your clan, and to stay as leader even when things are tough.`` The tom lent forward, to touch his head to Fallenstream's. The older tom stared into Fallen's eyes, waiting, and watching.
The tom lifted his head as he heard a faintly familiar voice, though he couldn't place a face or name to that voice for the time being he had heard it before. In the corner of his eye he saw movement, which in turn made him swivel his head more towards the direction of the golden ball of fluff. The moment he saw the purple eyes it clicked, and the tom began to spoke, which only confirmed his answer. He had seen the tom during the gatherings, he would walk past him every once in a while and would hear snidbits of the conversation he was holding with another. He had never truly gotten to know the tom, only heard him snap at passerby's and give away his battleing wisdom. As the former medicine cat started his speech, his soul filled with dread, he wasn't so sure about this anymore, he wasn't fit to be leader, he had killed one of his own clanmates in cold blood, he'd already made bad decisions.

As Wheatfur leaned forward the ebony tom took a step back, fear plastered on his face. He couldn't go through with it, "I-I can't do it, I've done so many things, so many horrible things, I can't become the leader....I'm not good enough." he said, hanging his head, tears welling in the corners of his eyes. Fallenstream knew he wouldn't be able to lead his clan, he had already made so many mistakes, too many mistakes to fix. "I wasn't supposed to be chosen for a deputy, heck, I wasn't supposed to become Leader!" he snapped, " I don't want to become selfish, I can't become power hungry, I can't become the thing I hate the most!" he cried. He had only cried once in his whole life, and that was when his mother didn't come back with his father, when a senior warrior told him that she was in Starclan. He wept the whole night, and didn't eat for a whole day after that. This was a rare moment, the second time in his whole life the ebony feline had ever cried " I'm so confused, my whole life is turned upsidown, I don't know what to think anymore! Russetstar and Snowstar, they're sweet, caring, the opposite of selfish, I don't understand. My beliefs, they've been flipped and swirled, I don't know what to believe anymore! How can I lead my clan if I can't even fix my views!" he cried, the clear liquid landing on the star littered grass. He couldn't bear to look at the golden tom, he figured he looked like a lost kit, that's what he felt like. He could already feel himself drowning in the disappointment, Lightstream turning her nose up, Honeypool walking away, Driftingstorm disowning him, his family hating him, his clan hating him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:42 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom lifted his head as he heard a faintly familiar voice, though he couldn't place a face or name to that voice for the time being he had heard it before. In the corner of his eye he saw movement, which in turn made him swivel his head more towards the direction of the golden ball of fluff. The moment he saw the purple eyes it clicked, and the tom began to spoke, which only confirmed his answer. He had seen the tom during the gatherings, he would walk past him every once in a while and would hear snidbits of the conversation he was holding with another. He had never truly gotten to know the tom, only heard him snap at passerby's and give away his battleing wisdom. As the former medicine cat started his speech, his soul filled with dread, he wasn't so sure about this anymore, he wasn't fit to be leader, he had killed one of his own clanmates in cold blood, he'd already made bad decisions.

As Wheatfur leaned forward the ebony tom took a step back, fear plastered on his face. He couldn't go through with it, "I-I can't do it, I've done so many things, so many horrible things, I can't become the leader....I'm not good enough." he said, hanging his head, tears welling in the corners of his eyes. Fallenstream knew he wouldn't be able to lead his clan, he had already made so many mistakes, too many mistakes to fix. "I wasn't supposed to be chosen for a deputy, heck, I wasn't supposed to become Leader!" he snapped, " I don't want to become selfish, I can't become power hungry, I can't become the thing I hate the most!" he cried. He had only cried once in his whole life, and that was when his mother didn't come back with his father, when a senior warrior told him that she was in Starclan. He wept the whole night, and didn't eat for a whole day after that. This was a rare moment, the second time in his whole life the ebony feline had ever cried " I'm so confused, my whole life is turned upsidown, I don't know what to think anymore! Russetstar and Snowstar, they're sweet, caring, the opposite of selfish, I don't understand. My beliefs, they've been flipped and swirled, I don't know what to believe anymore! How can I lead my clan if I can't even fix my views!" he cried, the clear liquid landing on the star littered grass. He couldn't bear to look at the golden tom, he figured he looked like a lost kit, that's what he felt like. He could already feel himself drowning in the disappointment, Lightstream turning her nose up, Honeypool walking away, Driftingstorm disowning him, his family hating him, his clan hating him.

Wheatfur was taken back, but he stared back at Fallen. He sighed and started to talk to the tom. ``Fallenstream. I have commited wrongs i should have never done. Hurt cats. I do not know what you did, but you are beyond this. Do you know why you will be a good leader? Because you didn't ask for it. You had leadership thrusted upon you, you can'y be selfish. You did not kill RussetStar, he left on his own accord.`` The tom took a breath, staring straight at Fallen. ``If you leave now, there will be NO one to replace you, and if they did, what now? You would be known for cowardice, instead of being a great leader. You choose.'' The tom breathed slowly. ``Falllenstream. Life is hard. You will have to question things, you will have to change. Life will try break you. But you stand tall. You face it head on, as running will get you no where. And if me, the grumpy old senior warrior who has fought his whole life, can be a medicine cat, you can be leader. No, not just a leader, a great one. Fallenstar.`` The tom tipped his head agin, eyes staring at Fallenstream. It felt like a storm had appeared in the cave, lightning energy crackling.

{Sorry these are shorter posts, but im better at action packed small posts.}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post

Wheatfur was taken back, but he stared back at Fallen. He sighed and started to talk to the tom. ``Fallenstream. I have commited wrongs i should have never done. Hurt cats. I do not know what you did, but you are beyond this. Do you know why you will be a good leader? Because you didn't ask for it. You had leadership thrusted upon you, you can'y be selfish. You did not kill RussetStar, he left on his own accord.`` The tom took a breath, staring straight at Fallen. ``If you leave now, there will be NO one to replace you, and if they did, what now? You would be known for cowardice, instead of being a great leader. You choose.'' The tom breathed slowly. ``Falllenstream. Life is hard. You will have to question things, you will have to change. Life will try break you. But you stand tall. You face it head on, as running will get you no where. And if me, the grumpy old senior warrior who has fought his whole life, can be a medicine cat, you can be leader. No, not just a leader, a great one. Fallenstar.`` The tom tipped his head agin, eyes staring at Fallenstream. It felt like a storm had appeared in the cave, lightning energy crackling.

{Sorry these are shorter posts, but im better at action packed small posts.}
[It just reloaded ;v;
gotta type that all over again, dang it I had two paragraphs XD ]

The ebony tom shook his head and folded his ears against his skull "I-I can't, they've fought so hard to stay the way they are, put so much effort into being who they want to be...I'll just bring them down...I would just tear all that effort off and punt it into the river...I would be the last thing they need." he sighed, his tail hitting the star littered dirt, kicking up a dirty cloud. His hues were focused on the space between his paws as Wheatfur began to enlighten him. He knew that it was a horrible decision to leave his clan behind like that...but he was nothing but a piece of crowfood, and Riverclan deserved better. Once the golden tom finished he gave it a thought, a long, hard thought, and after a moment he had come to a conclusion " Help me." he began, "I-I can't do it on my own...but, if you, Starclan, guided me...just a little, and after I get used to it...then I won't disappoint them, I won't destroy everything they've tried so hard to create and protect...please." he pleaded. He knew that he wouldn't be the leader they wanted him to be with his muddled thing he called a mind at the moment, he couldn't afford to mess up, and he couldn't afford to back down either...his clan needed him, and no matter how much it hurt him, he had to..he just hoped he would do it right.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:36 AM

[ sssshhhoooot! I'm so sorry @Charmer ;w;
oh my goodness I got so wrapped up in giving Rattlesnake a spot, oh my gosh I'm sorry /v\" ]

The tom let out a huff, and shook his head, his tail lashing behind him. He couldn't, he couldn't stop now, his clan needed him, they had lost their Medicine cat as well as their leader...they one they looked up to most. He had taken the spot after the EE, in his eyes, the russet tom was power hungry, but, after becoming deputy and seeing just how much effort was needed, his vision was becoming a little cloudy. His clouded judgement was also because of Honeypool, the fact that she befriended him, after all he had done to her, the fact that she stayed, something within him began to change, he could feel it shift within him. He needed to focus, he couldn't think twice about his decision, he would drown his thoughts, smother them, break them.

Fallenstream shook his head and narrowed his eyes, waiting to see who would step forward. He was terrified, if he was being honest, he wasn't sure about anything, it felt as though his head was splitting, he was terrified of his own thoughts. He didn't trust himself anymore, how could he? His mind kept throwing back memories, horrid memories, the killing, the hatred. His head hurt, it made him want to scream, cry out, or, just disappear, he didn't want this pain anymore, he didn't want this, it hurt, too much. He wanted out, he wanted it to stop, the pain. The ebony feline shook his head, quickly, digging his claws into the dirt, he was going insaine, he was loosing it, he had to shut out his thoughts, he had to drown them, burn them, kill them, break them. And so he did, he shoved them back to the very corners of his mind, and locked them up, instantly, the screaming and yelling in his head stopped. His lapis hues were glossy, dull, he shut himself off, for the first time, after all he had done, his emotions were gone.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@starfall

(You're ok Now let's make your HR cat official!)

Now that all the older cats had gone, it was Perchkit's turn. The little dark tabby padded forward, his white paws gleaming with starlight and his blue eyes sparkled cheerfully. "It's ok. You're almost done!" the little tom said simply. The warrior looked so sad that Perchkit wished he could invite him to play for a while so that he could laugh and relax for a minute. There was more to it though. The tom had the same look of confusion and turmoil he'd seen before. It was the look on Juniperpaw's face as he laid there vomiting blood on the floor of the medicine den, the look of a cat who wasn't sure what to do or where to turn and suffering because of it. "Don't be sad. I have a life I want to give you. It's the life of Judgement," he meowed happily, his glittering tail waving behind him. "When I was alive in Riverclan, I got really sick. So sick that Juniperpaw couldn't help me. She made a hard choice and gave me berries so that I wouldn't have to hurt anymore. It was hard, but I got to be with my mother and father while I went to sleep. That was better." The little tabby tom, smiled sadly, remembering the moment when he floated above his own body and looked down on his parents as they cried. But he straightened up shortly. He had a job to do, and something Fallenstar needed to know. "When you're the leader, sometimes you'll have to make really hard choices like she did. Sometimes there won't like any of the things you get to pick. Judgement will help you see which is the best choice: for Riverclan, the forest, and all the cats you'll be helping." Perchkit's tail gave an excited lash, "I just know you'll do such great things!" With that he stretched up his nose to touch it to the taller tom's. When the life had transferred, he backed away smiling. "Could you tell Juniperpaw it's ok? I think she'd still upset with herself, but she really did do the right thing." Padding away, the little tom took his place among the ranks and began cheering the new leader's name. "Fallenstar! Fallenstar!"

Old December 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Haypaw’s tail flicked back and forth (Sorry, waiting for @Ennard)
Morningkit appeared, looking around for her sibling, since Haypaw was having a bit of a hard time on her own. She spotted her sister, making her way over to Haypaw. "Sorry I'm a bit late. Don't do anything you might regret. Being dead is awfull." meowed Morningkit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Morningkit appeared, looking around for her sibling, since Haypaw was having a bit of a hard time on her own. She spotted her sister, making her way over to Haypaw. "Sorry I'm a bit late. Don't do anything you might regret. Being dead is awfull." meowed Morningkit.
Haypaw breathed,” Morningkit, but atleast you have thr rest of your family with you.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Haypaw breathed,” Morningkit, but atleast you have thr rest of your family with you.” She meowed
Morningkit shrugged. "I hardly ever see them. I'm always hanging around my friend Mildpaw. I follow him everywhere.
He keeps me occupied."
she replied.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Morningkit shrugged. "I hardly ever see them. I'm always hanging around my friend Mildpaw. I follow him everywhere.
He keeps me occupied."
she replied.
Haypaw paused,”Not when he goes training right, a kit can’t leave camp!” Wow, im looking down when im talking to my sister.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here