Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:21 AM

Old December 7th, 2017, 01:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade stood there, her paws rooted to the ground in fear as her apprentice murdered her own mother. After a few seconds, she got her carp together and leaped at Haypaw, knocking her away. "Haypaw!" she screamed.
Haypaw hissed stumbling back as her mother vanished, returning back to Starclan. Haypaw spat,” Why’d ya do it! Why’d you give her the chance to escape back to Starclan!!!” She hissed enraged.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw hissed stumbling back as her mother vanished, returning back to Starclan. Haypaw spat,” Why’d ya do it! Why’d you give her the chance to escape back to Starclan!!!” She hissed enraged.
"Haypaw, I can't let you kill a cat! Now, please, control yourself!" Nightshade flattened her ears and lashed her tail. She stared down the apprentice before whipping around. "Come on, we need to get home. Before you try to kill anyone else."
Old December 7th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom flicked his ears and focused his attention upon the tom, his lapis hues danced with uncertainty and exhaustion. He was second guessing his decisions, he wasn't sure he wanted to become the leader anymore, not after all he's done that would taint his clan, killing his own clanmate, hating the leaders guts, thinking of harming them, he was still trying to see himself as a deputy. He slumped and watched as the tom made his way forward to touch his nose to his head. 'mercy, they're mocking me.' he thought to himself. His ears folded back as he felt the force of the light, though it wasn't as powerful as the rest. He had two lives to go...was it worth finishing? Was he really the best for his clan, or was he jus their last choice? Should he finish the ceremony?

Fallenstream let out a drawn out exhale and shuffled his paws further away from one another, it wouldn't take much to throw him off his balance with the stance he was in. He had received 7 lives so far, wasn't it too far to be double-guessing himself? Wasn't Starclan angry at him? How is it he can lead his clan, if he's hated the thing he's become? The ebony feline grit his teeth and lowered his head, glaring at his paws, His attention ripped away from the starry cats for a short moment, and to his dismay, only for a short moment, that's all it took for him to rethink his decision on coming down to the Starcave.

@Suspiciousmindz
[ It would be lovely if you posted before 5pm today, I cant really hop over your ceremony and come back to it at a later time since you're second to last and Wheat's got an important part as being the last life giver. But, please post by that time today]

It was his turn. The former Riverclan leader rose as the last feline sat. His unique black and white speckled appearance was slightly disguised by the shimmering stars from his ranking. However, his yellow hues glowed as he padded forward with ease. "Greetings Fallenstream, I'm Birchtail. I was a warrior the same time you were, but I don't think we ever got the chance to meet before I was murdered," he spoke, the tone in his voice slightly upset as he thought about his murderer. There was nothing to be done about it now and this certainly wasn't the time to dwell on it, so he moved on, the happiness returning to him. Birchtail took a breath in before giving the deputy a smile. "With this life, I give you strength," he spoke, stepping forward to close the distance between the two felines, tapping his ebony nose to the other tom's forehead. "Use it when your clan, friends, or family need you. Be strong for everyone around you in the toughest times and use this life wisely," he spoke, feeling energy surge from his body. It was heartbeat after the energy stopped when Birchtail took a step back and watched Fallenstream for a moment. Then he turned and rejoined the ranks.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Haypaw, I can't let you kill a cat! Now, please, control yourself!" Nightshade flattened her ears and lashed her tail. She stared down the apprentice before whipping around. "Come on, we need to get home. Before you try to kill anyone else."
She hissed,” What about my sister? I’m not going to kill her!!!” She spat enraged at her mentor

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She hissed,” What about my sister? I’m not going to kill her!!!” She spat enraged at her mentor
Nightshade sighed and let her fur lie flat. "Okay. but if we run into your mother, you are to control yourself. Do NOT attack her. Understood?" she tried to loose the hostility, but it didn't work too well.
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade sighed and let her fur lie flat. "Okay. but if we run into your mother, you are to control yourself. Do NOT attack her. Understood?" she tried to loose the hostility, but it didn't work too well.
Her eye twitched,” Fine.”
She awaited her sister
@seasalt (Can Morningkit come convince Haypaw that she isn’t jelous of her for living and that she is okay to train and won’t get punished by Starclan for living)

Old December 8th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Her eye twitched,” Fine.”
She awaited her sister
@seasalt (Can Morningkit come convince Haypaw that she isn’t jelous of her for living and that she is okay to train and won’t get punished by Starclan for living)
Nightshade sat down beside Haypaw, trying not to glance at her. She regretted yelling at the young apprentice and wanted to make things up to her, but she guess that now was not the best time.
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:19 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

It was his turn. The former Riverclan leader rose as the last feline sat. His unique black and white speckled appearance was slightly disguised by the shimmering stars from his ranking. However, his yellow hues glowed as he padded forward with ease. "Greetings Fallenstream, I'm Birchtail. I was a warrior the same time you were, but I don't think we ever got the chance to meet before I was murdered," he spoke, the tone in his voice slightly upset as he thought about his murderer. There was nothing to be done about it now and this certainly wasn't the time to dwell on it, so he moved on, the happiness returning to him. Birchtail took a breath in before giving the deputy a smile. "With this life, I give you strength," he spoke, stepping forward to close the distance between the two felines, tapping his ebony nose to the other tom's forehead. "Use it when your clan, friends, or family need you. Be strong for everyone around you in the toughest times and use this life wisely," he spoke, feeling energy surge from his body. It was heartbeat after the energy stopped when Birchtail took a step back and watched Fallenstream for a moment. Then he turned and rejoined the ranks.

The tom was swiftly growing frantic, he had managed to convince himself that he wasn't the best choice for his clan, that he would become selfish and needy, that he would become numb to their emotions. He didn't want that. As soon as the next tom padded forward, he took a step back, this time a bigger step back than the one before. He wasn't so sure anymore, at first, he convinced himself that he could protect his clan, treat everyone with respect, not look down upon then, but now, after going through every ceremony except for the last two, he wasn't so sure he would make it to the goal he set for himself. The only reason he accepted the position of deputy was because Honeypool was there, she calmed him down, she made him feel as though his choices were the correct ones. She wasn't here now, her pelt wasn't brushing his, he couldn't smell her fresh water scent with a hint of honey, no, it was just him, with cats he barely knew, and the medicine cat outside, whom was only of apprentice age. His lapis hues flickered with panic as he lifted his gaze and looked at the black, white mottled tom as he mentioned the word 'murdered' images of Waterstreak flashed through his mind, him slashing his throat and throwing him in the stream, only for his body to be washed up on loner territory. The tom dug his claws into the dirt and felt the tears pick his eyes, how could he be leader when he's already let his clan down?

Fallenstream then lifted his head and looked around, why wasn't his mother here? Why wasn't Waterstreak here? Had he not truly forgiven him? Did he lie because he liked to see how much of a fool he was? The ebony feline then returned his attention to the mottled cat before him, his maw open as he was about to say something, but it was too late to protest now, Birchtail's nose had touched his head and he felt a strong force surge through his body, strong enough to bring the tom down to his stomach, and he almost did, he fell forward, but caught himself in a crouch, barely keeping himself up. He was exhausted, though the deceased tom barely touched his nose, the force of the life was powerful, he couldn't tell if it was because of the fact that it was his second to last life, or if it was the tom who gave him the life, his whos life held great promise, held a great future if not for the tainted soul of that who killed him. The ebony tom shakily brought himself back up and tried his hardest to keep his balance, even the deceased tom would be a better leader than him, him who was loyal, caring, everything he wasn't.

@~rattlesnake~
[you're turn it would be lovely it you posted by 5pm by tomorrow /v\ ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade sat down beside Haypaw, trying not to glance at her. She regretted yelling at the young apprentice and wanted to make things up to her, but she guess that now was not the best time.
Haypaw’s tail flicked back and forth (Sorry, waiting for @Ennard)

Last edited by Mango; December 9th, 2017 at 05:40 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:49 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom was swiftly growing frantic, he had managed to convince himself that he wasn't the best choice for his clan, that he would become selfish and needy, that he would become numb to their emotions. He didn't want that. As soon as the next tom padded forward, he took a step back, this time a bigger step back than the one before. He wasn't so sure anymore, at first, he convinced himself that he could protect his clan, treat everyone with respect, not look down upon then, but now, after going through every ceremony except for the last two, he wasn't so sure he would make it to the goal he set for himself. The only reason he accepted the position of deputy was because Honeypool was there, she calmed him down, she made him feel as though his choices were the correct ones. She wasn't here now, her pelt wasn't brushing his, he couldn't smell her fresh water scent with a hint of honey, no, it was just him, with cats he barely knew, and the medicine cat outside, whom was only of apprentice age. His lapis hues flickered with panic as he lifted his gaze and looked at the black, white mottled tom as he mentioned the word 'murdered' images of Waterstreak flashed through his mind, him slashing his throat and throwing him in the stream, only for his body to be washed up on loner territory. The tom dug his claws into the dirt and felt the tears pick his eyes, how could he be leader when he's already let his clan down?

Fallenstream then lifted his head and looked around, why wasn't his mother here? Why wasn't Waterstreak here? Had he not truly forgiven him? Did he lie because he liked to see how much of a fool he was? The ebony feline then returned his attention to the mottled cat before him, his maw open as he was about to say something, but it was too late to protest now, Birchtail's nose had touched his head and he felt a strong force surge through his body, strong enough to bring the tom down to his stomach, and he almost did, he fell forward, but caught himself in a crouch, barely keeping himself up. He was exhausted, though the deceased tom barely touched his nose, the force of the life was powerful, he couldn't tell if it was because of the fact that it was his second to last life, or if it was the tom who gave him the life, his whos life held great promise, held a great future if not for the tainted soul of that who killed him. The ebony tom shakily brought himself back up and tried his hardest to keep his balance, even the deceased tom would be a better leader than him, him who was loyal, caring, everything he wasn't.

@~rattlesnake~
[you're turn it would be lovely it you posted by 5pm by tomorrow /v\ ]

Wheatfur padded forward from the Starclan ranks, his cool blue eyes staring into Fallen's. The Golden-pointed tom knew the to-be leader in passing, and had always strike him as a good cat. He seemed to be a intensely bound to the warrior code, and morally strong. A worthy leader. But Wheatfur noticed that the tom had waves of anxiety coming from him, like he was regretting something. The former medicine cat felt that the silence had stayed long enough, so he broke it. ``Hello Fallenstream. I am Wheatfur, the Thunderclan medicine cat. Well, i was, but i was killed at the gathering. Through your life many things will come. But no matter what you will have to endure them.`` He paused his long lion-like tail swishing on the floor, like a timer for how long it would be till Fallenstream became Fallenstar. ``My mother disowned me when my paw was broken, and never healed. My father was never here. So i had to fight it out alone. I made some wrong decisions because i could not endure the pain.`` He paused again, the tension growing. ``To help you not make the same mistake, I give you the life of Endurance. To keep running even when the pain burns, to struggle with your clan, and to stay as leader even when things are tough.`` The tom lent forward, to touch his head to Fallenstream's. The older tom stared into Fallen's eyes, waiting, and watching.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.