Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:49 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Spartan-117
Today 04:49 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:45 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:41 PM

Old July 26th, 2017, 02:54 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
"Okay" Darkclaw said. He wanted to see graykit, his daughter that his brother killed. He had made the wrong choice by trusting him again. Darkclaw was ready to see his daughter again.
The two quietly made their way to the boarder, and Phantomwhisper scanned the cats she saw. "See anyone you know?" She asked, gazing at a familiar black apprentice, she narrowed her eyes, seeing a little crescent-moon shape on her chest. Containing an eye roll, she turned to Darkclaw.
Old July 26th, 2017, 03:06 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The two quietly made their way to the boarder, and Phantomwhisper scanned the cats she saw. "See anyone you know?" She asked, gazing at a familiar black apprentice, she narrowed her eyes, seeing a little crescent-moon shape on her chest. Containing an eye roll, she turned to Darkclaw.
Darkclaw didn't see his daughter as he looked down.
"No I don't" Darkclaw said in sadness as she wished she was there. He let out a sigh.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 26th, 2017, 03:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Darkclaw didn't see his daughter as he looked down.
"No I don't" Darkclaw said in sadness as she wished she was there. He let out a sigh.
Confused why he'd want to see a StarClan cat, she shrugged. "I'll lead you to camp then, not much in the territory." Phantomwhisper mewed, turning and padding in the direction of camp with a flick of her tail. She smelled cats, plenty of them, among the decaying wood. "We're kind of close, thankfully." She sighed.
Old July 26th, 2017, 03:20 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Confused why he'd want to see a StarClan cat, she shrugged. "I'll lead you to camp then, not much in the territory." Phantomwhisper mewed, turning and padding in the direction of camp with a flick of her tail. She smelled cats, plenty of them, among the decaying wood. "We're kind of close, thankfully." She sighed.
"Okay" Darkclaw said. i wish I saw graykit. Darkclaw thought as he follow phantomwhisper. Thoughts about this daughter followed in his head as he wished he was in starclan with her. He would do anything to get to live with her.

Gone

Old July 26th, 2017, 03:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Okay" Darkclaw said. i wish I saw graykit. Darkclaw thought as he follow phantomwhisper. Thoughts about this daughter followed in his head as he wished he was in starclan with her. He would do anything to get to live with her.
Phantomwhisper approached the camp entrance, recognizing a few cats but not many. She wasn't the most.. sociable cat. "You can go wherever, no real high ranks around here anymore. Just evil cats, well... thought of as evil." She mewed, waving her tail in farewell and walking off to lay in the shadows.
Old July 26th, 2017, 03:52 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Phantomwhisper approached the camp entrance, recognizing a few cats but not many. She wasn't the most.. sociable cat. "You can go wherever, no real high ranks around here anymore. Just evil cats, well... thought of as evil." She mewed, waving her tail in farewell and walking off to lay in the shadows.
"Well I guess good bye" Darkclaw said as he laid down and tried to get rest. He knew it would be a long time since he wished to be with his daughter but never got the chance.

Gone

Old July 31st, 2017, 04:06 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
(Well Crowpelt will get killed by all the questions he's asking)
"So why do you hate their father, I mean can't forgive him in your heart" Crowpelt asked as Rabbittail sighed. Your dead
“He tricked me, and I hate him! You would feel just the same if something like that happened to you!” Phantom snarled, then turned away from him, trying to pull her temper under control. “Look, can you just... Leave?” she added, though her voice had no sympathy or kindness in it, just an icy tone, full of disgust. The dilute calico looked over at Rabbittail, her ice blue gaze dark and unreadable. No, I can't! I already love Shineflower! Phantom told herself, still glaring at him.
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:17 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

“He tricked me, and I hate him! You would feel just the same if something like that happened to you!” Phantom snarled, then turned away from him, trying to pull her temper under control. “Look, can you just... Leave?” she added, though her voice had no sympathy or kindness in it, just an icy tone, full of disgust. The dilute calico looked over at Rabbittail, her ice blue gaze dark and unreadable. No, I can't! I already love Shineflower! Phantom told herself, still glaring at him.
"Umm I can't leave cause I'm stuck with you two till this is over" Crowpelt said as rabbittail was confused.
"How did you know?" Rabbittail asked. Crowpelt shrugged. Rabbittail couldn't keep his glare off phantom as Crowpelt saw this.
"Why are you starting at phantom?" Crowpelt asked as he started to climb the tree. Rabbittail stared at Crowpelt as he saw how quick Crowpelt had made it up the tree.

Gone

Old August 1st, 2017, 12:14 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@monfang
[im trying hard to prepare myself for the heartbreak that I'm going to feel when writing about Cassius finding out ;-; ]

The little fluff ball of gray fur stirred. He was still curled up in the position that he had fallen asleep in. He had been right beside his brother, or at least in the same nest. They weren't the closest, or the most friendly to each other, but they still slept in the same nest. Mostly because Cassius knew they would be out of there soon and didn't want to spend the time making him a new one. The young tom kit stretched his legs out, stirred by the change in his surrounds. Though his dark green orbs were closed he could sense that he was no longer in his nest. The ground was now hard and cold below him, like moonlight washed, sun deprived dirt. This was not at all his soft nest. He then noticed the change in sounds. While back in the camp he could hear the faint mutterings of Guards and other kits and queens. Here though, it was an eerie silence. Pin drop silence. Even the slightest movement would be heard, but not a breeze ruffled through the land. His nose was the next thing to wake up. The smells were not the milk Kaiden queens that stayed in there. It was a cold, bitter smell. It almost had a rotting tint to it. He finally flashed open his eyes as a sense of worry and dread flooded over him. As he grew to realize he was not in his nest, but so,we here much different and much less inviting, he grew paincky. A sense of dread and fear welled in his chest. He had no clue where he was or what he was here for. If only something would love or show up, because this was not a fun dream.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 1st, 2017 at 12:15 AM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:44 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@monfang
[im trying hard to prepare myself for the heartbreak that I'm going to feel when writing about Cassius finding out ;-; ]

The little fluff ball of gray fur stirred. He was still curled up in the position that he had fallen asleep in. He had been right beside his brother, or at least in the same nest. They weren't the closest, or the most friendly to each other, but they still slept in the same nest. Mostly because Cassius knew they would be out of there soon and didn't want to spend the time making him a new one. The young tom kit stretched his legs out, stirred by the change in his surrounds. Though his dark green orbs were closed he could sense that he was no longer in his nest. The ground was now hard and cold below him, like moonlight washed, sun deprived dirt. This was not at all his soft nest. He then noticed the change in sounds. While back in the camp he could hear the faint mutterings of Guards and other kits and queens. Here though, it was an eerie silence. Pin drop silence. Even the slightest movement would be heard, but not a breeze ruffled through the land. His nose was the next thing to wake up. The smells were not the milk Kaiden queens that stayed in there. It was a cold, bitter smell. It almost had a rotting tint to it. He finally flashed open his eyes as a sense of worry and dread flooded over him. As he grew to realize he was not in his nest, but so,we here much different and much less inviting, he grew paincky. A sense of dread and fear welled in his chest. He had no clue where he was or what he was here for. If only something would love or show up, because this was not a fun dream.
{ my heart }
He watched and a pang struck his heart. He knew this will be tough, but Cassius would soon be a trainee, and he had to tell him. He waited this long. He let his ebony figure glide along the darkness in utter silence before he made his way to the outer area of the lit up place Cassius sat. His eyes were closed, but they opened, eyes narrowed, pupils thin slits, icy blue, so cold they could freeze the very soul of whoever saw them. But this was not their intention. Now they were soft, loving. "Cassius..." The tom began, not budging. "My prince. Have you grown..." Keep it sweet, don't smack him with the fact. He knew Lilith probably told him that he ran off, left her, that he hated his kits with a passion. Yet none of this was true. He loved Lilith, his sons and daughters, everyone. He just showed it in his own way. He breathed in, before exhaling and stepping into the lit clearing. He had scars on his neck, then his two iconic ones. It was him. The False King. The invincible murderer who had his eyes set on the throne, he was so close, almost had it, but it was ended. It was killed like a piece of worthless prey. It was something Cassius would have to accept, but Onyx saw so much in this kit- he had to take his rightful place as king. And he was going to be here for him. Every step of the way. He knew, in his heart, that Cassius will be a wonderful king. He had to be. Yes, The False King's crown has been struck off his head. And the fact that everyone will never forget. He was the legend. The one legend. The legend that died.

The King was dead.

Last edited by monfang; August 1st, 2017 at 12:45 AM.