Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:44 AM

Old March 8th, 2017, 03:01 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry stood, watching in awe at Maplespider's hunt. She couldn't help but stare, as she'd never seen anyone hunt like that, and she gained a newfound respect and admiration for the other molly. But she didn't envy Maplespider's skill, as she was glad that she would hunt as well as any cat, and could take down larger prey than a lot of the cats in SkyClan. She watched in silence, not moving at all for fear of somehow distracting the other she-cat, although Maplespider looked so intent upon the chase that the large golden tan warrior doubted that Maplespider would've noticed if Lioncry'd gone about yowling tt the top of her lungs. Of course, Lioncry would never in a million moons do such a beetle-brained thing as that. She was distracted from her thoughts as she saw Maplespider approaching, the squirrel limp on the warrior's jaws. “Thanks. That was amazing!” she breathed, raising her voice as high as she dared without scaring off all the prey from her to camp. She wondered whether or not they should keep hunting or take a break and he'd back to camp with the fairly large catch. Not large compared to newleaf, but large for leafbare.
She dropped her catch on the ground,taking in deep breaths. She felt like she just ran the whole territory in those few seconds,taking in needed air in her lungs. She smiled,"Thank you." her voice slightly quivered from taking in breaths. She was more modest of herself,she didn't think she was the best hunter nor the worst;but average. She didn't know that not every Skyclan cat could run that fast through the trees,or that not everycat had a skilled balanced as she. She was quick and nimble,as if she were soaring through the trees with wings. She looked at Lioncrys catch,"Thats a good catch! Especially for leaf bare." she was proud of their hunt,and really admired Lioncry for her hunting skills. While she may not dance in the trees like she,she had her own way of hunting and that was unique.
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Brooklyn Trees

New-leaf was approaching, and with it came the sun and warmth that shone down through the canopy of trees and dappled the ground in golden tendrils of light. For any normal cat, walking through the forest would be followed by the sound of snow crunching beneath their paws, but for the faded spirit, his presence was met with silence. Being limited on what he could do in the physical world was frustrating in some aspects, and more often than not he was forced to bring herbs from StarClan in order to show Ebonypaw how to properly prepare and apply them.

Today was a similar day to herb preparation and application, although they had another goal in mind. Moving the clan in Leaf-bare meant that not a lot of the territory had been explored for herbs; they'd taken their supplies with them and scavenged as possible, and Aconiteheart wanted to seek out potential patches of usable medical supplies. This would also serve as a way to get Ebonypaw familiar with the territory that surrounded them. The ancient StarClan cat wasn't sure she had ever stepped outside camp beyond SkyClan's relocation.

Last edited by BEAR.; March 8th, 2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 10:05 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
{ @Nighty sorry this is late ;n;}
Scorchedpetal giggled as she talked to him, and smiled at him, then she looked at the stars, and purred. The stars always complimented her pelt and eyes, and it always made her feel great, and she loved to watch them with Cliff. She padded into the clearing that made the meadow and then breathed in and signed happily as she layed down and looked up. She looked and saw two starts above her and she purred at the thought it was her little analogy that brought them together. Maybe you just need your twin star... the words echoed in her head the way he looked at her as she said it how he realized maybe she was hat he needed. She felt the same as she said it to. Smiling she rose her head slightly and purred. "Twin Star." she said.
Cliffheart limped along spbeside her, letting his tail draw over her back. The fading memories of his most recent nightmare were still haunting him, but they didn't seem as vivid as before. Just the thought of his own mind twisting and manipulating his thoughts and desires to use against him, terrified him. He didn't like the thought that his brain could turn against him in his sleep. He had always thought of sleep as a place for him to escape, but now..... Scorchedpetals mew startled him. The two words stirred a deep sense of admiration in him, and he loved the feeling. She truly loved him, why did he doubt that! No, he didn't doubt that, it was only a manipulation in his mind. He loved her, with everything he had, and then more. He had never had a relationship like this before, and it felt wonderful for him. "My Twin Star." He purred, giving his mate a comforting nuzzle. "Now, I've never seen you hunt before, show me what you got." He said in a playful challenging tone. Sure he was taunting her a bit and teasing, but he didn't want their putting to be completely useless.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 9th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

@Lunacross

Walking a few paw steps behind the spirit was a she-cat. She normally would have attempted to walk more closely to Aconiteheart, but being smaller and now hindered by the snow that was clumping in her short fur made her incapable of keeping up with the ancient tom's pace.

The new territory was very different than the territory she had known all her life from back before the relocation. Everything was unfamiliar. If not for the fact that Ebonypaw was following the Starclan cat she would have been completely lost, the sharp, cold scent of snow and ice obstructing her own scent. The young feline paused momentarily, turning to look behind her and drawing her eyes along the singular set of pawsteps, pressed into the snow as far back as she could see in the direction of where they had come.

Upon looking back towards Aconiteheart, Ebonypaw quickened her pace in an attempt to fall back behind him, her dark pelt spattered with the white of the crystalline rain.
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:50 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Nightshade growled lightly. What had this cat just said? Not only was he intruding into their territory, he had also stolen prey! In the leaf-bare days like this, it was hard enough as it was to get prey enough not to starve the clan, but with intruders stealing from them? The clan could starve! "I'll have to take you to our leader, young one" he began, the disgust dripping of every word escaping his mouth. "Not only do you intrude on out land, you also steal prey from our already starving clan!" He hissed. By now, his words were dripping of both hatred, anger and disgust. He wasn't usually one to go angry, but when anyone threatened his clan, we could go nuts. He had kits of his own to take care of back in camp. And they needed that prey that this intruder had stolen.
Taking a step further into the dead branch, Nightshade did not realize, in his anger, that the branch was about to collapse.
Wurzel squeaked in fright, but not from Nightshade; the branch was about to fall. He called out; "The branch is about to collap-" To late, the half-dead branch started to fall, and in a few seconds, everything stood still. The toms first instinct was to get out the way, leap to safety, but then he thought a bit more. What about the sky-clanger. I stole prey, I can't leave him for dead, this is insane. With a rare flash of courage he grabbed Nightshade by his scruff, an impressive few for an 8 moon old cat and slammed into the tree, scrambling onto a sturdier branch.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 11th, 2017, 04:09 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
She dropped her catch on the ground,taking in deep breaths. She felt like she just ran the whole territory in those few seconds,taking in needed air in her lungs. She smiled,"Thank you." her voice slightly quivered from taking in breaths. She was more modest of herself,she didn't think she was the best hunter nor the worst;but average. She didn't know that not every Skyclan cat could run that fast through the trees,or that not everycat had a skilled balanced as she. She was quick and nimble,as if she were soaring through the trees with wings. She looked at Lioncrys catch,"Thats a good catch! Especially for leaf bare." she was proud of their hunt,and really admired Lioncry for her hunting skills. While she may not dance in the trees like she,she had her own way of hunting and that was unique.
She dropped her robin on the icy hard ground so that if she wanted to speak with Maplespider in a moment, she could with ease. She breathed in the cold air that made her lungs ache and pelt quiver, hardly noticing that it was so cold out. The crispness of the air and snow under-paw made her feel so alive and free, not like her nursery days at all. Or her apprentice days either. She flicked the blackish tip of her tail, she gave Maplespider a happy glance. “Thanks! I'm sure we're gonna need it.” she said happily, indicating that "we" meant everyone by waving her tail in the direction of camp. Lifting a paw, she pawed at small rust colored feather off her nose, trying her best not to sneeze. But it made her feel happy, she realized. Being here, alone in the territory, with Maplespider, and she sighed inaudibly, her tail twitching contentedly. She could hardly remember the last time she'd felt this happy, except for the day she'd decided to take care of Smokeykit, and now, each time she thought of the small sightless she-kit, a stone seemed to settle in her stomach, and she always grew rather anxious. But today, she would enjoy. Picking up her robin, she glanced happily at her Clanmate.

Last edited by doghouse; March 11th, 2017 at 04:10 PM.
Old March 12th, 2017, 01:15 PM
questionmark

Talking Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Ivypaw nodded, rising up from her slight crouch, grateful that Shadepaw wasn't mad at her slightly bossy tone. Following her friend out of the apprentices den, words at the tip of her tongue begged her to tell Shadepaw what she thought they should do, but for now she let Shadepaw take the lead, walking beside her to hopefully block out some of the sun from hitting her pelt. And so, she followed the white she-cat, praying to Starclan that they didn't get caught.
(Post in camp first or skip to territory?)
Once into the territory, Shadepaw took up position in the shelter of an old elm tree, her chest puffed up proudly. The scrawny white apprentice gave Ivypaw a pleased half-grin, her eyes wide. “It worked!” she purred excitedly, then shuffled her paws. “I mean, not that I thought that it wouldn't or anything. I knew it would work.” she added slyly, her ears narrowed in a way that made it obvious that she was only teasing Ivypaw in a friendly way, and not being rude or anything. She wasn't mad at Ivypaw for being bossy, because she knew that that was just the way Ivypaw was, and being mad at Ivypaw for being herself was completely pointless, and would only lose their friendship.
Old March 12th, 2017, 06:37 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

She dropped her robin on the icy hard ground so that if she wanted to speak with Maplespider in a moment, she could with ease. She breathed in the cold air that made her lungs ache and pelt quiver, hardly noticing that it was so cold out. The crispness of the air and snow under-paw made her feel so alive and free, not like her nursery days at all. Or her apprentice days either. She flicked the blackish tip of her tail, she gave Maplespider a happy glance. “Thanks! I'm sure we're gonna need it.” she said happily, indicating that "we" meant everyone by waving her tail in the direction of camp. Lifting a paw, she pawed at small rust colored feather off her nose, trying her best not to sneeze. But it made her feel happy, she realized. Being here, alone in the territory, with Maplespider, and she sighed inaudibly, her tail twitching contentedly. She could hardly remember the last time she'd felt this happy, except for the day she'd decided to take care of Smokeykit, and now, each time she thought of the small sightless she-kit, a stone seemed to settle in her stomach, and she always grew rather anxious. But today, she would enjoy. Picking up her robin, she glanced happily at her Clanmate.
She smiled and nodded. She felt proud of them,they had made great catches that would contribute to their clan. Leafbare was a hard season,while the snow was slowly melting under the gaze of the sun,it was still a hard season. But she was glad leafbare was coming to a close soon,she loved spring and leafbare the most. "I'm sure the clan will need it." she mewed. She bent down to sniff her catch,she wish she would have caught more. It seemed that she spent a lot of running on this piece of prey but wish she could have done more. She stopped thinking about it though and bent down to sniff her kill. She picked it up,letting the fur ruffle her nose a bit,"Shall we head back to camp?" her voice was slightly muffled from her prey in her mouth,teeth gently holding it as if it were a kit. She was glad she got to explore the territory with Lioncry,and it wasn't so bad either. It had been awhile since she spent time with someone,it felt nice to spend time outside of camp. If felt nice to spend it with Lioncry too.
Old March 13th, 2017, 07:35 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
She smiled and nodded. She felt proud of them,they had made great catches that would contribute to their clan. Leafbare was a hard season,while the snow was slowly melting under the gaze of the sun,it was still a hard season. But she was glad leafbare was coming to a close soon,she loved spring and leafbare the most. "I'm sure the clan will need it." she mewed. She bent down to sniff her catch,she wish she would have caught more. It seemed that she spent a lot of running on this piece of prey but wish she could have done more. She stopped thinking about it though and bent down to sniff her kill. She picked it up,letting the fur ruffle her nose a bit,"Shall we head back to camp?" her voice was slightly muffled from her prey in her mouth,teeth gently holding it as if it were a kit. She was glad she got to explore the territory with Lioncry,and it wasn't so bad either. It had been awhile since she spent time with someone,it felt nice to spend time outside of camp. If felt nice to spend it with Lioncry too.
Lioncry looked around, her ears pricked and thick tail swishing to keep it from freezing. Last leafbare, she'd learned that as long as you were moving, you stayed warmer longer. Shifting her weight from paw to paw, the warrior looked at Maplespider. She was glad that she'd gotten to go out and do this. It was far better than moping around camp all day, at least, it was in her opinion. Shifting the bird in her mouth, she made it so she could talk a little bit easier and tilted her head to one side.“Yep, but if we see any more, no sense in leaving it.” she replied in a somewhat muffled whisper, trying not to chuckle, because if she did the chances of her swallowing feathers was quite high. Sighing, she began to walk in the general direction of camp, taking a nice slow pace, but still fast enough that it wouldn't be uncomfortable for Maplespider. The taste of the warm creature iin her mouth made her mouth water, but she ignored it, instead focusing on her surroundings and the gentle sound of her own breathing.

Last edited by doghouse; March 13th, 2017 at 07:35 AM.
Old March 13th, 2017, 03:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Brooklyn Trees

Glancing back, Aconiteheart was greeted by the sight of a snow-coated Ebonypaw, and the spotted tabby's expression twisted to something of amusement. "You're looking a bit icy," the spirit said. "How're you holding up?" Unlike his companion, the snow didn't hinder the entity, although Aconiteheart respectively slowed his pace to give her a chance to catch up.

"I know this isn't the most ideal weather for searching, but it's a good idea to get the lay of the land and see if there's any remnants of herbs left. Or growing, since New-leaf's approaching. It'll certainly be easier to take a gander when all the snow has melted, though the mud won't be pleasant to walk through. It'll be nice when that all dries up."

Aconiteheart knew he was rambling, and that Ebonypaw was aware of why they were there, but it didn't hurt to break the silence. "If we can't find anything, we could probably take some time to teach you defensive training. Even if medicine cats don't fight, it doesn't mean we shouldn't know how to defend ourselves if we're attacked."

Last edited by BEAR.; March 13th, 2017 at 03:19 PM.