Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:28 PM

Old August 7th, 2017, 08:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
As the two walked through the territory, Marblestrike did her best to ignore the uncomfortable feeling that settled in her belly. She was nervous, something that didn't happen often, but then again the molly didn't often allow others to join her when she went into the territory. At least, not only a single cat- other than her best friends or apprentice. Otherwise, when she was out with her clanmates it would always be on a patrol of sorts where multiple cats were with her, making sure the spotlight wouldn't be on the feline. She could simply just be in the background performing her duties while everyone else conversed. But now, with Palmettoleaf, she was forced to talk to him- its not like she could play it off as thinking he was speaking to someone other than herself. So, when the tom spoke, the warrior tilted her head slightly to the side to look his way. She took in his words and sent him an unimpressed look, but quickly looked away to hide her twitching whiskers. "I thought you liked being around all those cats and noise," she remarked coolly, no trace of amusement in her voice. That was the thing about Marblestrike; it was always hard to tell when she found something funny, or when she was even trying to be friendly. Her voice always had a way of sounding bored or sarcastic, but that made it easier for her to hide how she felt. She was still not completely comfortable with her companion, and thus was still in a phase of trying to hide her feelings, but even with her closer friends her voice still sounded the same. They knew her better than other cats, however, and would probably guess that she was poking fun at them. Palmettoleaf, on the other had, she wasn't sure about. He could take her words in a completely different way, but the molly would just have to wait and see which direction it would go.

The heat of another's gaze fell on her pelt, and Marblestrike was sure the tom was looking at her. Perhaps trying to figure her out, but she kept a straight face as she continued to walk, looking everywhere but at Palmettoleaf. If she spent too long looking into his eyes, then she would lose her focus. His eyes had a tendency to draw her in, something she had realized rather quickly, and the molly was determined to not fall into any sort of trap. She would keep her boundaries up, despite the small slip she had back in camp while she talked about her childhood. Marble did allow herself to look his way once more, however, when the other cat spoke again. She snorted, giving him an unbelieving look before turning her attention promptly back in front of her. "Palmettoleaf, you're not a dumb cat, but that was a stupid question," she stated matter-of-frankly, still padding on as if what she was saying was no big deal. "What do you think I'd chose? One cat out in a quiet place, or a bunch of cats in a noisy, crowded clearing?" She shook her head, not bringing up the fact that she had decided to push past her own boundaries in this little walk with the tom. "That should be an easy answer, at least if you've been paying attention to me at all- which you have. I can see you trying to figure me out," she tacked on, taking a moment once again to meet his gaze with a rather challenging one of her own as she called him out. Though, she guessed, the warrior trying to figure her out was better than what most cats did- where they simply didn't care about who she was, just that she was someone to flirt with. Still, she wasn't about to make this little session easy on the tom; he seemed to want to be her friend, and in order to do so he would have to prove himself worthy to the she-cat. As of yet, he hadn't done anything terribly wrong, but still nothing to make her drop her guard.
"Did I say that?"Palmettoleaf's expression became the epitome of innocence, and his leaf-green eyes shone with playfulness as he watched her, his expression excited and glowing with the promise of making a new friend. "A tom can like both, you know. There's no law that I have to like one or the other," He purred, eyes sparkling as though she had just told him some joke that only the two of them knew. Palmettoleaf's expression changed as she spoke again. First off, he knew that Marblestrike had the ability to be quite harsh and serious. She was. And sarcastic, too, it confused him at times although he was excited to have the opportunity to get to know her. And what an opportunity! Marblestrike was one cat that he hadn't really seen out and about, being social, which meant that she couldn't have had too many friends. This was his time to get to make a new friend. And he knew it. Whether she realized it or not, she was going to be won over, and it was only a matter of time before Palmettoleaf was the one doing the winning over. The warrior's eyes widened slightly, although he showed no other sign that he cared much about what she had said. He wasn't a sensitive cat. He was made of tougher stuff then he appeared to, and a few sharp remarks weren't going to do the trick of turning him away.

"Well, that depends. I'm not exactly a quiet cat - just in case you hadn't noticed, I like to ask questions. And talk. So you could pretend not to hear me in the loud clearing... or you could be in the quiet territory with me and have no excuse when you pretend not to hear me ask you all my questions." Palmettoleaf's green eyes sparked with victory, he supposed that he had her trapped now. After all, what possible explanation was there for not answering his questions if she were out in a quiet place?

It wasn't like the tom had a quiet voice. It wasn't like there was background noise that could drown out his voice, and it wasn't like there was much else going on around the two. They were in their own bubble. Which brought him to another good reason for being out in the territory with Marblestrike... there would be no interupptions. He could ask her whatever he wanted without the fear of being interuppted by another cat. Or something else that might draw her attention away. He had noticed that she didn't seem like the type to be drawn away too easily, and her earlier answer to his question hadn't quite satisfied him. The crowded clearing seemed like it would be a safe spot for her. Easy to blend into the mix, and if she was sitting alone, chances were that there weren't too many who would approach her. Especially having observed the way that others behaved around her. That wasn't even to mention that he, a complete stranger, had just brought her out here. For all she knew? He could be a murderer.

He could be crazy. He could be manipulative and cruel, although she was trusting him that he was none of the above. Things that Palmettoleaf was practically thrilled about. Was she really trusting him? A purr of excitement rumbled in the tom's throat, his leaf-green eyes continuing to sparkle and shine with the promise that Marblestrike was going to be his latest friend. She seemed like the type of cat who just needed more friends. And he would be honored to add his name to her list. And to add her name to his own.

"Do you have any nicknames?" Was the question he came up with next. If she didn't, he would quickly come up with one for her. And, since she seemed like she didn't really have any friends, perhaps she wouldn't really have any nicknames either? His leaf-green eyes stared out at her and a purr rumbled in his throat as he awaited her much-anticipated answer. Palmettoleaf was already imagining Marblestrike's nicknames, coming up with them in his own mind and thinking about what the ones others had given her might be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 7th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Did I say that?"Palmettoleaf's expression became the epitome of innocence, and his leaf-green eyes shone with playfulness as he watched her, his expression excited and glowing with the promise of making a new friend. "A tom can like both, you know. There's no law that I have to like one or the other," He purred, eyes sparkling as though she had just told him some joke that only the two of them knew. Palmettoleaf's expression changed as she spoke again. First off, he knew that Marblestrike had the ability to be quite harsh and serious. She was. And sarcastic, too, it confused him at times although he was excited to have the opportunity to get to know her. And what an opportunity! Marblestrike was one cat that he hadn't really seen out and about, being social, which meant that she couldn't have had too many friends. This was his time to get to make a new friend. And he knew it. Whether she realized it or not, she was going to be won over, and it was only a matter of time before Palmettoleaf was the one doing the winning over. The warrior's eyes widened slightly, although he showed no other sign that he cared much about what she had said. He wasn't a sensitive cat. He was made of tougher stuff then he appeared to, and a few sharp remarks weren't going to do the trick of turning him away.

"Well, that depends. I'm not exactly a quiet cat - just in case you hadn't noticed, I like to ask questions. And talk. So you could pretend not to hear me in the loud clearing... or you could be in the quiet territory with me and have no excuse when you pretend not to hear me ask you all my questions." Palmettoleaf's green eyes sparked with victory, he supposed that he had her trapped now. After all, what possible explanation was there for not answering his questions if she were out in a quiet place?

It wasn't like the tom had a quiet voice. It wasn't like there was background noise that could drown out his voice, and it wasn't like there was much else going on around the two. They were in their own bubble. Which brought him to another good reason for being out in the territory with Marblestrike... there would be no interupptions. He could ask her whatever he wanted without the fear of being interuppted by another cat. Or something else that might draw her attention away. He had noticed that she didn't seem like the type to be drawn away too easily, and her earlier answer to his question hadn't quite satisfied him. The crowded clearing seemed like it would be a safe spot for her. Easy to blend into the mix, and if she was sitting alone, chances were that there weren't too many who would approach her. Especially having observed the way that others behaved around her. That wasn't even to mention that he, a complete stranger, had just brought her out here. For all she knew? He could be a murderer.

He could be crazy. He could be manipulative and cruel, although she was trusting him that he was none of the above. Things that Palmettoleaf was practically thrilled about. Was she really trusting him? A purr of excitement rumbled in the tom's throat, his leaf-green eyes continuing to sparkle and shine with the promise that Marblestrike was going to be his latest friend. She seemed like the type of cat who just needed more friends. And he would be honored to add his name to her list. And to add her name to his own.

"Do you have any nicknames?" Was the question he came up with next. If she didn't, he would quickly come up with one for her. And, since she seemed like she didn't really have any friends, perhaps she wouldn't really have any nicknames either? His leaf-green eyes stared out at her and a purr rumbled in his throat as he awaited her much-anticipated answer. Palmettoleaf was already imagining Marblestrike's nicknames, coming up with them in his own mind and thinking about what the ones others had given her might be.
"You implied it," Marblestrike quickly answered his question, shaking her head slightly at Palmettoleaf's obvious playfulness. She didn't respond to his next statement, but watched his reaction instead to her previous harsh words. She was slightly surprised that he didn't seem too hurt or upset- sure, his eyes widened a bit, but it could have been from surprise at being called out. She paused in her walk when the tom called her out in return, it being her turn now to widen her eyes. He had caught her red-pawed; she definitely could have just ignored the other cat back in the clearing, but she was really never one to shy away from confrontations. She'd rather tell a cat to get lost than ignore them, though if it came to it she could act like another didn't even exist. The mottled warrior had nothing to say in response, and his victorious look only made her more frustrated at her lack of come backs so instead she picked up her pace a bit, tail lashing a bit more violently as she did so.

She stayed quiet for several heartbeats after, to a point that she wondered if Palmettoleaf would realize she was stuck on the same topic if she did answer his previous statement. Marblestrike decided to answer anyways, but she'd leave it short and simple- no more explaining, only possibly if he actually asked for more clarification. "I like it out here better," she meowed in a slight huff of irritation. It was true; something about staying in the clearing made her pelt itch to be out here instead. There was just so much more interesting things to witness out in the territory that she could miss if she stuck herself in the camp all day long. For instance, there was a time that she came across a whole herd of deer. While the thought of being trampled was terrifying, it was absolutely amazing to witness them grazing. Sure, the territory came with more dangers such as foxes and other predators, but the molly had already made it clear that to her the dangers were worth it. Nothing scary would get in her way of adventure.

Marble tilted her head slightly at the warrior's question, turning to look over her shoulder at him. "Well, before I was Marblestrike I was Marble, so that'd do- nothing else, you hear?" That was the only other name she would accept; there was no way she wanted this tom to be giving her an embarrassing or silly name such as Marby or something ridiculous of the sorts. Her blue eyes narrowed on Palmettoleaf at the thought- would he be the sort to give her a different nickname even though she just said not to? She'd be finding out shortly, and if he was then he was about to frustrate her farther. Not that her grumpy moods seemed to intimidate the tom at all, however, which only served to make her even more irritated. Did he want to rub her fur the wrong way? It was sure starting to look that way. Her head swiveled back around as she continued their walk, without a real sort of destination. She wondered briefly if the tom swam, but decided he must not. That was when she decided to take him to one of the streams she typically visited when out in Skyclan grounds by herself; if she was enjoying the water and he wasn't, then he might give up and leave. That or she'd be able to go under- and then she really wouldn't hear his booming voice. Unable to stop herself, she chuckled upon imagining his stunned expression just as she swerved to change directions. He certainly wouldn't be expecting this.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 8th, 2017, 02:53 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Sorry about how short this one is, I'm about to enter the mountains where I will lose cell reception.)

The words of her mother surprised Ebonyfrost.
They surprised her not only because she had not expected her mother to have any secrets, let alone a secret that she had never told a soul, but also because she was so willing to give it up just for a secret that she didn't even know was serious.
This confused her, and also frightened her.
How could you so readily give up such a thing? Evincrysot knew that she herself could not do such a thing. Not with this secret. It meant too much to her.
She hesitated, half angry and half worried. She didn't know how to react, and in all honesty, she was tired.
"No Mousejump." She mewed finally, voice weary and pale eyes still hardened. She felt calmer, somewhat.
"I can't tell you. Not this secret."
[ dont worry about it! haha good luck xP ]

Mousejump felt betrayed. She was willing to give up anything just to learn about the secret that Ebonyfrost seemed to care so much about to deny her own mother. She curled her lip back in a silent snarl, swiveling her head around ti avoid her kit's gaze. Now, the hurt was settling in, but Mousejump tried to bury her pain with a shovel of anger. Folding her ears back, betrayal dancing in her amber eyes, Mousejump hissed at Ebonyfrost. ``And here I thought my own kits could rely on me for anything!`` Tears formed at the edge of her vision, blurring her sight. They were mainly angry tears. ``I thought my kits trusted me! Oh, how wrong I was!`` Shoulder fur bristling, Mousejump growled at herself, stalking a few steps away from her daughter. How had she been so stupid to believe her once-young kits, now full-grown, would continue to look to her for advice and protection? She struggled to accept the fact that her offspring were growing up, and were no longer kits suckling at her belly.
Old August 8th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I'm in it, huh?" A smile spread across the tom's features. Oh, this was the start of something new. Something magical. Blazingcomet was sure that they would be able to get together now. Before you chicken out. Do it now. No one could accuse the orange tom of being a coward, at any point in time... Blazingcomet was a brave cat, but this was a big step to take! This was a make-or-break moment, and he wanted to make sure that it was done right. Taking a deep breath, Blazingcomet looked at Drizzleshard. "Drizzybooshard..." It was something he had been calling her ever since the nickname had first come into use, and it was always meant affectionately...

"I've only known you for... three or four moons, I believe. I can't remember the exact date that we met, but we haven't known each other for very long. And yet I can never get tired of you." It was time. Now was the perfect time, he could feel it... it was in his mind to ask her now. And his golden eyes seemed to sparkle in a way they hadn't before.

"Drizzleshard, I would love it if you would do me the honor of becoming my mate.

The best he could do. It wasn't the most romantic thing he had said before, considering he always had been a great flirt, and still was... but it was genuine. A lot more genuine then anything he ever said to admirers. Holding his breath, Blazingcomet awaited a response. A response that woud make or break their relationship, as he had thought before. This was the moment that he had waited for forever, and looking at his love, he knew that he had done the right thing. This had been the perfect moment. Someone else might have been able to charm Drizzleshard away from him, but as long as she agreed... they were bound together. Stuck together. Like it or not, Blazingcomet had chosen his mate.
"Yeah," Drizzleshard replied meekly, blushing. At that moment, a terrible thought crossed her mind. It had done so already today once, but it was terrifying nonetheless. "Why? Am I not in yours?" the molly asked, trying to sound teasing but meaning it as an actual question. What if Blazingcomet had brought her here to end their relationship? He wouldn't be so cruel as to bring her here, of all places, to do so, right? Maybe he would. The deep breath the orange tom took before saying her nickname didn't help her suspicions. He was just preparing himself for Drizzleshard to panic. Now she was taking deep breaths.

As Blazingcomet continued talking, Drizzleshard's mounting hysteria disolved into relief. He can never get tired of me, she repeated internally. Where exactly was he going with this? The whole scene was romantic, yes, it was a thoughtful gesture, yes, but it seemed different than the pair's other dates. Not that Drizzleshard was complaining. As long as she was with Blazingcomet, she didn't care. Not at all.

When Blazingcomet finished speaking, Drizzleshard's jaw dropped. Oh. My. StarClan. Blazingcomet was asking to be her mate? That meant a lot for a flirt- if Blazingcomet was willing to take that big of a step, he truly loved the silver molly. Drizzyboo and Blazeyboo, together forever.

"Of course I will!" Drizzleshard responded gleefully, getting to her paws. Her tail flicked crazily but she made no move to stop it. Grinning, the silver dappled she-cat leaped at Blazingcomet, bowling him over enthusiastically.

For the rest of my life.
Old August 9th, 2017, 05:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"You implied it," Marblestrike quickly answered his question, shaking her head slightly at Palmettoleaf's obvious playfulness. She didn't respond to his next statement, but watched his reaction instead to her previous harsh words. She was slightly surprised that he didn't seem too hurt or upset- sure, his eyes widened a bit, but it could have been from surprise at being called out. She paused in her walk when the tom called her out in return, it being her turn now to widen her eyes. He had caught her red-pawed; she definitely could have just ignored the other cat back in the clearing, but she was really never one to shy away from confrontations. She'd rather tell a cat to get lost than ignore them, though if it came to it she could act like another didn't even exist. The mottled warrior had nothing to say in response, and his victorious look only made her more frustrated at her lack of come backs so instead she picked up her pace a bit, tail lashing a bit more violently as she did so.

She stayed quiet for several heartbeats after, to a point that she wondered if Palmettoleaf would realize she was stuck on the same topic if she did answer his previous statement. Marblestrike decided to answer anyways, but she'd leave it short and simple- no more explaining, only possibly if he actually asked for more clarification. "I like it out here better," she meowed in a slight huff of irritation. It was true; something about staying in the clearing made her pelt itch to be out here instead. There was just so much more interesting things to witness out in the territory that she could miss if she stuck herself in the camp all day long. For instance, there was a time that she came across a whole herd of deer. While the thought of being trampled was terrifying, it was absolutely amazing to witness them grazing. Sure, the territory came with more dangers such as foxes and other predators, but the molly had already made it clear that to her the dangers were worth it. Nothing scary would get in her way of adventure.

Marble tilted her head slightly at the warrior's question, turning to look over her shoulder at him. "Well, before I was Marblestrike I was Marble, so that'd do- nothing else, you hear?" That was the only other name she would accept; there was no way she wanted this tom to be giving her an embarrassing or silly name such as Marby or something ridiculous of the sorts. Her blue eyes narrowed on Palmettoleaf at the thought- would he be the sort to give her a different nickname even though she just said not to? She'd be finding out shortly, and if he was then he was about to frustrate her farther. Not that her grumpy moods seemed to intimidate the tom at all, however, which only served to make her even more irritated. Did he want to rub her fur the wrong way? It was sure starting to look that way. Her head swiveled back around as she continued their walk, without a real sort of destination. She wondered briefly if the tom swam, but decided he must not. That was when she decided to take him to one of the streams she typically visited when out in Skyclan grounds by herself; if she was enjoying the water and he wasn't, then he might give up and leave. That or she'd be able to go under- and then she really wouldn't hear his booming voice. Unable to stop herself, she chuckled upon imagining his stunned expression just as she swerved to change directions. He certainly wouldn't be expecting this.
"Alright," Was Palmettoleaf's good-natured, calm remark to her more irritated response. He wasn't going to push any further. He'd gotten the information that he wanted, at least most of it, and his leaf-green eyes sparkled with amusement at hearing her huff of annoyance. He was, quite obviously, annoying her more then he wished to. And he didn't want to bring her wrath down upon him, so the tom would leave it be for now. It would keep her from blowing up in his face and storming out. Something that he definitely didn't want to happen. Marblestrike was an interesting cat, the type of cat that you would hear warnings to stay away from as a kit and young apprentice. Those types of cats existed all over the place, and Palmettoleaf thankfully had never listened to the warnings. He was a friend to those types of cats, or at least he tried to be. Though in the past his sucess hadn't happened quite the way he had imagined it.

"Marble. Got it." If that was the nickname she wished to have, that was the one she would have. It was something like making a spoiled child... give her what she wants. Everything but being alone. Though Palmettoleaf could tell she wasn't necessarily the type to be someone who was used to being spoiled. Especially from what she had told him before. When she changed direction, the fur on the back of his neck bristled slightly in annoyance. Was she just trying to get away from him? And if she was, what could he do about it. A bothered twitch of his tail came as he followed after her, that annoyance showing plainly in his leaf green eyes. "Mind telling me where we're going, Marble?" He asked. Well, she had given him a nickname to use. There was no reason why he shouldn't call her by it. Especially because he seemed to like the nickname very much. It seemed to fit her, though not quite as well as Marblestrike... that name was the perfect one. It seemed to show her nature, or at least it showed the nature that she showed to everyone else. He knew she had to be a good cat. He just knew it.

And besides, not everyone who was snappish was an evil cat. Why would they be? Here in SkyClan, to him at least, everyone had everything they could want. Palmettoleaf's thoughts turned to the other cats who were in the Clan. Would they have approached him if he were a cat like Marblestrike? Chances were, there were a few "good Samaritans" who would have done so. But he probably would have pushed them away. Palmettoleaf wondered if he had met a cat that reminded him of himself - would he have stuck around? Now, the tom surprisingly had a hard time with other cats who were similar to him. They made him feel as though he were less then he were.

Other cheerful cats he could get along with, no problem, but a cat who shared four or more of his traits... oh boy, that could bring Palmettoleaf's energy level down very quickly. Especially if they were hyper as well, Palmettoleaf liked a friendly spar as much as the next cat, but... it could get quite annoying after a while. With a cat who was cheerful and optimistic all the time, it was hard for Palmettoleaf to feel like he could be himself. He always felt less then them, somehow.

Blazingcomet was able to breathe now. His heart rate could slow down. She said yes. She said YES!!! He wanted to yowl the words aloud, but he was confident that would make him look like a first-class creep. Instead a purr rumbled in his throat, and his own tail was twitching back and forth at super-fast speeds, that purr rumbling faster and louder and sounding almost like a monster's growl - though he had been young when he heard the sound, he remembered what it sounded like. The purr dwindled away, however, when she tackled him. "Hey!" He protested as he was bowled over, although he couldn't wipe the smile off his features. "Is that any way to treat your mate?" Blazingcomet asked, a scowl of mock anger showing on his maw, but he couldn't keep it there. He couldn't stop the purr from coming. His mate. His mate. Drizzleshard was his mate, and there was nothing that he could do to stop purring, stop smiling, stop feeling so excited and thrilled at the same time.

His life felt brighter, his future felt bigger, and he knew that it would always be he and Drizzleshard. Their kits would grow up, and they would grow old together... and this would forever be their spot. He wouldn't ever bring another flirt target here. And his flirting would always be meaningless... if she needed him to, he would stop it. That was a true sign of how much he loved her, he was willing to put it all away. Was that already implied with them being mates? If so, Blazingcomet was content to stop all for his mate. All for the cat who was now bonded to him forever. His golden eyes flashed as he looked at her. "I love you, Drizzyboo." Love was a strong word, a word that was not to be thrown around carelessly, but if Blazingcomet had asked her to be his mate? He must love her. That was the only reason he would have asked, right? Surely there wasn't something going on that he wouldn't know about.

And she loved him, he knew it. She had said yes. She said yes. She loved him, he loved her - what could possibly go wrong? Blazingcomet wasn't an innocent cat, but in his mind, what was done was done. He could never leave her. He could never get tired of her. Every day was going to be new, and exciting, and there was no reason why he should stop taking her on "dates" - it would just be a constant reminder of how much he loved her. @Splash

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 10th, 2017 at 02:12 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 07:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Jingle
Cucumberpickle wandered around, he wanted to clear his head from thoughts of Silverslash his love who he was too scared to talk to and only managed to make a kit-squeak and say hello too. He sighed maybe a short nap will help he layed down against a prickle bush and drifted off to sleep.
(sorry it's short, I'm bad at making long introductions especially on mobile I dunno why my posts r short on mobile)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:54 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Jingle
Cucumberpickle wandered around, he wanted to clear his head from thoughts of Silverslash his love who he was too scared to talk to and only managed to make a kit-squeak and say hello too. He sighed maybe a short nap will help he layed down against a prickle bush and drifted off to sleep.
(sorry it's short, I'm bad at making long introductions especially on mobile I dunno why my posts r short on mobile)

Jigglefoot padded into the territory- set to find a nice meal for him and his kits to share. Sighed faintly and blinked as he found Cucumberpickle- probably the most idiotic cat in SkyClan- lying in a prickle bush. He rolled his eyes and sat down, "Cucumberpickle!" he called, trying to startle the cat. Normally he wasn't as rude but honestly today was a pretty crappy day for the short munchkin.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old August 11th, 2017, 03:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Jigglefoot padded into the territory- set to find a nice meal for him and his kits to share. Sighed faintly and blinked as he found Cucumberpickle- probably the most idiotic cat in SkyClan- lying in a prickle bush. He rolled his eyes and sat down, "Cucumberpickle!" he called, trying to startle the cat. Normally he wasn't as rude but honestly today was a pretty crappy day for the short munchkin.
Cucumberpickle slowly opened his eyes seeing his former mentor shouting at him. He tried to stand and winced at the prickles stuck in his pelt he sighed and stood up with his pelt rumpled and clearly ungroomed he didn't bother cleaning his pelt or removing the prickles in his pelt. Jigglefoot is probably disappointed in me, I never shaped up like some of the cats who are awful like I was... his eyes were wide as he glanced down at his mentor," Uhh...Yes Jinglefoot? Do you need something! Is there a battle in camp! Are we being attacked! Is there a badger in the nursery! A fox in the Apprentice Den! Did Grousestar die and Auraflame appoint me deputy! Shoot- Auraflame will be so disappointed that I missed my deputy ceremony! Wait-." He breathe calmed as he finally caught his breathe," Why are you talking to me. I thought you hated me, despite the fact that I was your apprentice?" He asked his heart still pounding from being lurched awake.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 11th, 2017, 07:31 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cucumberpickle slowly opened his eyes seeing his former mentor shouting at him. He tried to stand and winced at the prickles stuck in his pelt he sighed and stood up with his pelt rumpled and clearly ungroomed he didn't bother cleaning his pelt or removing the prickles in his pelt. Jigglefoot is probably disappointed in me, I never shaped up like some of the cats who are awful like I was... his eyes were wide as he glanced down at his mentor," Uhh...Yes Jinglefoot? Do you need something! Is there a battle in camp! Are we being attacked! Is there a badger in the nursery! A fox in the Apprentice Den! Did Grousestar die and Auraflame appoint me deputy! Shoot- Auraflame will be so disappointed that I missed my deputy ceremony! Wait-." He breathe calmed as he finally caught his breathe," Why are you talking to me. I thought you hated me, despite the fact that I was your apprentice?" He asked his heart still pounding from being lurched awake.
"Nein, I don't need anything. And I don't hate you." Jigglefoot replied, sitting. "I vas (was) just about to go hunting when I stumbled upon jou (you) sleeping in a thorn bush." The munchkin eyed the other cat, raising an eyebrow towards the other tom.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old August 12th, 2017, 09:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Nein, I don't need anything. And I don't hate you." Jigglefoot replied, sitting. "I vas (was) just about to go hunting when I stumbled upon jou (you) sleeping in a thorn bush." The munchkin eyed the other cat, raising an eyebrow towards the other tom.
Cucumberpickle nodded slightly disappointed oh. That doesn't mean I am going to be deputy. he pulled a thorn out of his paw pad," umm..
Yeah. I was just trying to get away from camp to clear my head and I guess I fell asleep. And it's impossible that anyone who dealt with me an apprentice wouldn't hate me." He meowed still doubting his former mentors words.