Until they need to awaken...)
Old November 4th, 2016, 09:07 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ._. (QUACK) View Post
Until they need to awaken...)
Abysslight smiled, nuzzling the tiny sleeping forms of her kits. She gave each a thorough grooming, a deep purr rumbling from the sleek black queen's chest. She propped her upper half up so she could look around. She realized how hungry she was, but she didn't really want to leave. But she knew that it was better that she ate, so she stood and padded out of the nursery towards the fresh-kill pile. She would just grab something then come right back and eat it in the nest.

Sheerkit stirred in the nest, noticing the sudden absence of her mother. Her ears were folded and closed, and her eyes too were closed. But she could smell. Sheerkit cuddled up to her littermate, mewling for their mother to return.
Old November 4th, 2016, 09:18 PM

Nutkit stirred, raising his head from his mother's movement. He heard his sister mewling for their mother, so he started mewling too.

Last edited by Midnight Rain; November 4th, 2016 at 09:23 PM.
Old November 4th, 2016, 09:28 PM
questionmark

Quote:
But kit stirred, raising his head from his mother's movement. He heard his sister mewling for their mother, so he started mewling too.
Abysslight heard her kits mewling and grabbed a vole before plunging back into the nursery and settling in the nest. "Shhh little ones." She purred reassuringly. "I'm back." She curled around her kits and began eating the vole in neat, rapid bites. She licked her lips and fell asleep curling had tail over her kits.

Sheerkit felt her mother return and stopped her mewling. She quickly searched for a teat and found one. She latched on and started suckling, kneading her mother's belly to help the milk flow. The tiny she-kit purred the whole time.
(Should we timeskip to when they're a bit older or something?)

Last edited by doghouse; November 4th, 2016 at 09:29 PM.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:39 PM

Nah I like to do the opening of eyes) Nutkit started shaking with coughs, but then kneaded his mother's bellies, suckling happily.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:53 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Nah I like to do the opening of eyes) Nutkit started shaking with coughs, but then kneaded his mother's bellies, suckling happily.
(OK)
Abysslight looked at Nutkit, worried. She wasn't sure what to do. She just kept licking him, fear of loosing him deep in her mind. She curled protectively around them, not wanting to lose her kits. Not for anything. She'd lost enough. Her mother and father and littermates were gone. And her kits' father and littermates were gone. She only had them, and they only had her. She wouldn't let them know any more loss. Abysslight continued licking them with strong, rhythmic strokes of her tongue.

Sheerkit wriggled as her mother licked her. She squirmed away, but soon found herself back at her mother's belly. Giving in to the warmth, she lay down, her short kit tail stuck out behind her as she suckled beside her brother.
Old November 4th, 2016, 11:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Sealkit lay stretched out in his nest. He rolled over and tossed and turned, mildly aware of what was going on around him. Of course, he really didn't care too much anyways. The gray and white splotched kit blink open his dark emerald orbs and slowly scanned the den. It didn't look like Fadedkit and Doekit were in there. He rolled over onto his back and stared up at the roof of the nursery wondering what the day might have in store for him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 8th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Thunderkit flicked his tail impatiently, his fur bushy and badly groomed. He then stood, pacing around the nursery his ears twitching.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:21 PM

@Spirited Darkness Nutkit squirmed as she licked him, and he mewwed loudly. He cracked his eyes open a bit, starring tentatively ahead, his eyes barely open.

Last edited by Midnight Rain; November 9th, 2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:17 PM
questionmark

Quote:
@Spirited Darkness Nutkit squirmed as she licked him, and he mewwed loudly. He cracked his eyes open a bit, starring tentatively ahead, his eyes barely open.
Abysslight pulled her head away, studying both kits thoughtfully, her pale eyes intent. Then she noticed that Nutkit squirmed away from her, and a few heartbeats later she saw him start to open his eyes. Pure joy lit her gaze, and she nudged him encouragingly with the tip of her nose. "Good job Nutkit." She murmured to him, her voice quiet, gentle and proud. She licked him once more, then turned to Sheerkit. "You can do it." The black queen purred, waiting to see if Sheerkit would open her eyes like Nutkit just had.

Sheerkit heard the gentle, soothing voice of her mother and started to move towards it, her legs flailing, as they were not yet strong enough to properly support her. She suddenly felt the urge to try something different, and she started tocrack open her eyes. Quickly, she closed them, startled by the bright light that hit them, but after a moment, she tried again, squinting slightly.