Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Marigoldleap headshot...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Yesterday 11:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Yesterday 11:02 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 10:49 PM

Old January 24th, 2018, 11:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw was mad, she was as upset as upset could get. However, as medicine cat, it was her duty to remain strong and calm for her patients. She couldn't freak out like she wanted to, she couldn't cry and scream all her frustration, but instead, she had to help the one kit that destroyed her herb piles. She was more than willing to help Sorrelkit, but she wished it was on better terms. ``I like to help others, Sorrelkit, and right now you are in dire need of my support. Your needs overpower my feelings.`` It was true - Juniperpaw's emotions meant nothing right now, but the kit's health did. With her tail-tip resting lightly on Sorrelkit's spine, the medicine cat guided her to an available nest for her to rest on. ``I'll send for someone to retrieve fresh-kill for when you wake.``
Sorrelkit nodded slowly to Juniperpaw she’s going to tell my parents. I will never be a warrior....her thoughts drifted off into pleasent sleep. She began dreaming of flowers and rivers and fish jumping into her mouth for her, that’s how hunting was in her mind, easy. She flicked her tail happily in her sleep forgetting about the fact she was in the medicine cat’s den, and had just almost died.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 24th, 2018, 05:01 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sorrelkit nodded slowly to Juniperpaw she’s going to tell my parents. I will never be a warrior....her thoughts drifted off into pleasent sleep. She began dreaming of flowers and rivers and fish jumping into her mouth for her, that’s how hunting was in her mind, easy. She flicked her tail happily in her sleep forgetting about the fact she was in the medicine cat’s den, and had just almost died.
Juniperpaw watched the kit crawl into the nest, curl up, and fall into a sleep. The fact that she lacked a tense expression and her muscles were relaxed told the medicine cat that Sorrelkit had fallen into a peaceful sleep. With a twitch of her ear Juniperpaw felt the corners of her lips curve downward in the beginnings of a frown. Frustration flooded the 'paw as she towered over the mess of herbs. Nothing seemed to be going good for her. Sighing quietly as to not disturb Sorrelkit, she began the process of cleaning her den.

@Pureheart [ Purepaw can come in now ]

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 24th, 2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:37 PM

Purepaw entered the Medicine Cat's Den, a freshly-killed squirrel in his mouth. He laid it down, then approached Juniperpaw and saw the mess. "Looks like you could use some help," he said. "I brought some fresh-kill for anyone you have staying with you. Kits eat first as per the Warrior Code. Anyway, let's get to work organizing these herbs. I'd be happy to help."
Mood Song: Memories of Wandering Part 1 by Robert Rich

Last edited by Pureheart; January 24th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 09:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Juniperpaw watched the kit crawl into the nest, curl up, and fall into a sleep. The fact that she lacked a tense expression and her muscles were relaxed told the medicine cat that Sorrelkit had fallen into a peaceful sleep. With a twitch of her ear Juniperpaw felt the corners of her lips curve downward in the beginnings of a frown. Frustration flooded the 'paw as she towered over the mess of herbs. Nothing seemed to be going good for her. Sighing quietly as to not disturb Sorrelkit, she began the process of cleaning her den.

@Pureheart [ Purepaw can come in now ]
(I’m going to do a timeskip to when Sorrlekit awakens)
Sorrelkit flickered her eyes open, for the first moment she was confused as to where she was, but the horrible memories of Juniperpaw finding her stuffing her face with herbs flashed back to her and she curled up tighter whimpering quietly. Trying to make the memory disappear, without luck, though her stomach growled loudly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 11:14 AM

Purepaw noticed Sorrelkit waking up. "Hello little one," he said. "I brought you some fresh-kill. How are you feeling?" His voice was full of concern and compassion.

(Sorry, bit of writer's block.)
Mood Song: Memories of Wandering Part 1 by Robert Rich
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@AbsurdJinx

daydream had came to say sorry. it was a hard thing for them to do, honestly, seeing how stubborn they were. this was taking them a lot. but they knew geckoleaf would want them to stick together. to be the siblings they have always had been. juniper needed someone to train from, she needed someone to look up to when shinefang couldnt do that for her, not to mention he wasnt even fully trained. daydream didnt have a choice to avoid her.

so they slipped themselves into the den aimlessly into the den without a word or a trace, and simply took everything in again. the herbs. the smell. geckoleafs old nest. this is where they had almost died. this is where geckoleafhad saved their life. this is where they had met juniperpaw. this is where so much happened, yet it felt so empty without their adoptive mother. they felt like nothing.

"Youve cleaned the place up since ive been gone. rearranged things."
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:12 PM
i love sussy the bestest

@2018 Okapi @Pureheart

Juniperpaw turned to see Purepaw enter the den and she did her best to put a somewhat optimistic expression on her face. ``Ah, thank you very much. I could use the help.`` She felt a bit better now, knowing someone was here to support her. With a thankful glance Juniperpaw began to shoot orders left and right. ``I just need similar herbs piled together. Herbs that look and smell alike should be put in a pile together. If you come across any herbs that are torn or crushed, create a pile for them off to the side.``

She had already started by bunching together crushed poppy seeds and she'd organized the feverfew. She was in the process of gathering other similar-looking herbs when she heard quiet whimpers which brought her to glance swiftly at the nest she'd left Sorrelkit in. Immediately dropping the leaves, Juniperpaw rushed to the kit's side and lowered herself to her level. ``Sorrelkit? How are you feeling?``

~ ~ ~

@king kaleb!

The RiverClan medicine cat was distracted by the ShadowClan medicine cat entering the den and Juniperpaw immediately felt guilt flood her. After all, it was her actions that caused Daydream pain. Turning away from the wall of herbs, Juniperpaw gazed softly at the feline she hoped she could still consider a sibling-figure. She felt small now, which was completely appropriate considering the situation. Daydream called the shots - it was up to them on what direction this conversation would go.

Her ears swiveled as she picked up on Daydream's statement. Juniperpaw found herself glancing around the den to take in all the changes which she'd barely recognized. Quietly, which is much unlike her, the 'paw answered, ``Yeah; I did.``
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:37 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

@king kaleb!

The RiverClan medicine cat was distracted by the ShadowClan medicine cat entering the den and Juniperpaw immediately felt guilt flood her. After all, it was her actions that caused Daydream pain. Turning away from the wall of herbs, Juniperpaw gazed softly at the feline she hoped she could still consider a sibling-figure. She felt small now, which was completely appropriate considering the situation. Daydream called the shots - it was up to them on what direction this conversation would go.

Her ears swiveled as she picked up on Daydream's statement. Juniperpaw found herself glancing around the den to take in all the changes which she'd barely recognized. Quietly, which is much unlike her, the 'paw answered, ``Yeah; I did.``
Daydream didnt really know how to start with what they wanted to say. but they were never one to hesitate with their words, why were they now? maybe its because it was the first time they were saying sorry. that they felt like they were in the wrong. it was new. to admit their wrong doing. but right now with all the wars going on, daydream didnt want to lose juniperpaw and that last thing she remembered from daydream was how they snarled at her. they had already lost so much, they couldnt lose her, too.

"I came to say Im sorry for snapping at you," they said bluntly, though their tone was soft. geckoleaf was gone, and it was hard for daydream to knowledge that she wasnt coming back. they had lost their mother, their best friend. it had been moons and they couldnt let that stuff go, and because of that they end up lashing at the people around them. they felt guilty, they didnt even take into consideration for how juniperpaw felt to lose her own mentor. they were a medcat, they were suppose to know emotions like the back of someones hand, yet they dismissed junipers completely.

they padded forward, gaze much much softer than before in the skyclan den when they had last saw eachother. they werent the affectionate type, but they leaned forward, dragging their face across hers in a nuzzling sort of way, "It wasnt just me that lost her. Im sorry that I forgot that."

Last edited by graves; February 2nd, 2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydream didnt really know how to start with what they wanted to say. but they were never one to hesitate with their words, why were they now? maybe its because it was the first time they were saying sorry. that they felt like they were in the wrong. it was new. to admit their wrong doing. but right now with all the wars going on, daydream didnt want to lose juniperpaw and that last thing she remembered from daydream was how they snarled at her. they had already lost so much, they couldnt lose her, too.

"I came to say Im sorry for snapping at you," they said bluntly, though their tone was soft. geckoleaf was gone, and it was hard for daydream to knowledge that she wasnt coming back. they had lost their mother, their best friend. it had been moons and they couldnt let that stuff go, and because of that they end up lashing at the people around them. they felt guilty, they didnt even take into consideration for how juniperpaw felt to lose her own mentor. they were a medcat, they were suppose to know emotions like the back of someones hand, yet they dismissed junipers completely.

they padded forward, gaze much much softer than before in the skyclan den when they had last saw eachother. they werent the affectionate type, but they leaned forward, dragging their face across hers in a nuzzling sort of way, "It wasnt just me that lost her. Im sorry that I forgot that."
Though Juniperpaw believed it wasn't Daydream who needed to apologize she wasn't going to correct them in fear of the ShadowClan feline losing more dignity than they thought they already lost. She was shocked where she stood, however, trying to register Daydream's apology. Daydream, after all, didn't ever say sorry, but the fact that they did proved to Juniperpaw that they meant it. A happy feeling engulfed her - did this mean her friend forgave her?

She met Daydream's affectionate nuzzle before pulling away and gazing at the ginger medicine cat warmly, though there was also a tremendous amount of guilt floating in her dull green eyes. ``You had every right to be upset with me. I shouldn't of hidden that from you. It was wrong and unforgivable of me. Geckoleaf meant more to you than anyone else, and I didn't allow you to-`` Juniperpaw abruptly halted, finding it difficult to think about the pain she put Daydream through. ``I'm so sorry, Daydream. It's my fault. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame yourself.`` She didn't want the guilt to weigh her friend down. Daydream already came off as miserable and Juniperpaw didn't want this added to their plate.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:15 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Though Juniperpaw believed it wasn't Daydream who needed to apologize she wasn't going to correct them in fear of the ShadowClan feline losing more dignity than they thought they already lost. She was shocked where she stood, however, trying to register Daydream's apology. Daydream, after all, didn't ever say sorry, but the fact that they did proved to Juniperpaw that they meant it. A happy feeling engulfed her - did this mean her friend forgave her?

She met Daydream's affectionate nuzzle before pulling away and gazing at the ginger medicine cat warmly, though there was also a tremendous amount of guilt floating in her dull green eyes. ``You had every right to be upset with me. I shouldn't of hidden that from you. It was wrong and unforgivable of me. Geckoleaf meant more to you than anyone else, and I didn't allow you to-`` Juniperpaw abruptly halted, finding it difficult to think about the pain she put Daydream through. ``I'm so sorry, Daydream. It's my fault. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame yourself.`` She didn't want the guilt to weigh her friend down. Daydream already came off as miserable and Juniperpaw didn't want this added to their plate.
oh
wow.
they werent expecting an apology back, but the appreciated it nonetheless. "I wanted," they paused for a moment. was it the right time, after so soon after geckos disappearance for them to ask this? well, it was vital for her, "I wanted to take over your training for geckoleaf." they mewed. While shinefang could help some, daydream knew that the tom could only make so many trips traveling with his old age. it wasnt anything against him, its just how cats got when they aged, and shinefang was old enough to be an elder. it seemed reasonable that daydream be the one that trained her, while shinefang focused on learning aswel than training another cat. "Its the least i could do for my little sister."

and they smiled. daydream smiled. it had been awhile since they did that. but they were reminded while they werent entirely close with their biological family anymore, they had someone. they had juniperpaw. sometimes they forgot that. "And the least I could do is train someone who has respect, i dont trust that leader of yours, hes as snappy as me."