Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by stag
Today 09:51 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:32 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:23 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by forest
Today 09:09 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:02 PM

Old September 8th, 2017, 06:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw stayed quiet for a moment, picking up the herb and placing it in its correct spot. They stayed still, thinking on how to word it properly. They were protective of their mother, but they could also understand where Juniper was coming from. They took a glance at the shecat, harsh amber hues flickering with something-softness. It was rare, but they couldnt help but relate to Juniper. While they didnt have a mentor they could still feel the same loneliness. They themselves had no mentor, no one to look up to, to one to fall back on, nothing. And Juniper felt that same loneliness, too. They looked back to the herb wall, letting their eyes glaze over it as hey spoke in a softer tone,¨Youre more then Cricketpaws shadow. Youre a cat, just like everybody else.¨they mewed. They had came to terms that Cricketpaw was never coming back. Besides Geckoleaf, they had been the closest to the shecat. They were their other half, their best friend, their person. It hurt Daypaw to see another take her place, but they understood life moved on. Daypaw would grow old and have an apprentice one day and then die, they would take their place and life would move on. ¨She will never be ready for another apprentice, she had lost too many before. Its hard to open your heart up again.¨ they mewed. Not only had Cricketpaw died, but so had Arcticpaw before that. Geckoleaf had faced to much loss that Daypaw could understand why she grew so attached to them, why she felt the way she did, why she was hurting. ¨Its not going to be easy being a medicine cat. But you are more then Cricketpaws runner up. Dont let others think that about you.¨ they mewed. Looking over Junpiers shoulder they mewed,¨Hand me the tansy. It also has yellow flowers but they are thicker, like little balls. Its used to treat coughs. Never give it to a queen, it could dry her milk up. Instead, you use Catmint.¨ they mewed, eyeing the molly to make sure she was listening. ¨Geckoleafs in a state of grieving. Everyone is.¨ They didnt mind helping the fellow apprentice with their training. Daypaw was in no way a full medcat, less then two moons away from receiving their full name though. They had much to learn, but they didnt mind showing Juniper a thing or two.
Juniperpaw nodded slowly in understanding while she twisted her body, looking over the abundance of herbs before her gaze settled on one which matched the description. Reaching over, she carefully nudged the clump of tansy closer to Daypaw, successfully avoiding destroying the pile. Goldenrod is for scratches. Tansy is for coughs, but not for queens. Use catmint for queens instead. She pulled her paw back when the tansy was in reaching distance of Daypaw, waiting for the older feline to tell her what to do next.

``I - I can't tell you I understand, because I don't, but I promise I will try to. It's just - I came from a family where I was the only kit. I was given so much attention, so much love. And now, it just feels like nobody wants me around,`` Juniperpaw's ears flattened sadly, her head tilted down and staring at the ground before her. When first asked to become a medicine cat, she'd expected everyone to absolutely adore her. She had expected too much, and she was now paying the price.

She missed when Russetstar didn't know her as Juniperpaw, the medicine cat apprentice, but as Juniperkit, one of the many kits in the nursery. When the russet-colored tom didn't literally neglect her for replacing his daughter. She missed curling up against her mother's belly, and playfully tackling her father. She missed play-hunting with her brother. She missed the easier times. ``I've never felt grief before, and I honestly wish I'll never have to. I just - I don't understand. I want to make Geckoleaf happy, but it's as if she won't let me, or maybe I'm not as good as Cricketpaw? Maybe this, maybe that; there are so many maybes, and I hate it! I just want there to be a certainty - a yes this, a no that.`` Juniperpaw growled softly, frustrated with the abstract direction of life. She hated not knowing, and right now, she was in the unknown.

She didn't dislike Geckoleaf. In fact, she deeply admired her mentor. Juniperpaw was only struggling to adjust to the fact that not everything revolves around her expectations. There were so many things in this equation that she just could not understand, which resulted in, well, a misunderstanding.
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Clover (thought we'd wrap this up)
-Timeskip-
Cloudysky flickered her icy blue eyes open gazing around the den Where am I... She inhailed scenting herbs as the memory of the bee stings returned to her she yawned flicking her white tail glancing at Geckoleaf," I'm awake. I think? Or is this another dream?" She asked calmly hoping not to frighten Geckoleaf becuase she didn't know if this was a dream or not.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:11 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Juniperpaw nodded slowly in understanding while she twisted her body, looking over the abundance of herbs before her gaze settled on one which matched the description. Reaching over, she carefully nudged the clump of tansy closer to Daypaw, successfully avoiding destroying the pile. Goldenrod is for scratches. Tansy is for coughs, but not for queens. Use catmint for queens instead. She pulled her paw back when the tansy was in reaching distance of Daypaw, waiting for the older feline to tell her what to do next.

``I - I can't tell you I understand, because I don't, but I promise I will try to. It's just - I came from a family where I was the only kit. I was given so much attention, so much love. And now, it just feels like nobody wants me around,`` Juniperpaw's ears flattened sadly, her head tilted down and staring at the ground before her. When first asked to become a medicine cat, she'd expected everyone to absolutely adore her. She had expected too much, and she was now paying the price.

She missed when Russetstar didn't know her as Juniperpaw, the medicine cat apprentice, but as Juniperkit, one of the many kits in the nursery. When the russet-colored tom didn't literally neglect her for replacing his daughter. She missed curling up against her mother's belly, and playfully tackling her father. She missed play-hunting with her brother. She missed the easier times. ``I've never felt grief before, and I honestly wish I'll never have to. I just - I don't understand. I want to make Geckoleaf happy, but it's as if she won't let me, or maybe I'm not as good as Cricketpaw? Maybe this, maybe that; there are so many maybes, and I hate it! I just want there to be a certainty - a yes this, a no that.`` Juniperpaw growled softly, frustrated with the abstract direction of life. She hated not knowing, and right now, she was in the unknown.

She didn't dislike Geckoleaf. In fact, she deeply admired her mentor. Juniperpaw was only struggling to adjust to the fact that not everything revolves around her expectations. There were so many things in this equation that she just could not understand, which resulted in, well, a misunderstanding.
Picking up the flower softly, they placed it in the correct spot. Sure, Daypaw could be seen as mean. They were seen as just that by many. They could be seen as stand offish and snappy. They could be seen as a cat who couldn't take care of themselves(they were basically skin and bones) who lacked sleep. But when it came to training, they had a rare softness. When it came to certain cats they were the same way. They listened to Juniperpaw. They couldnt relate honestly, they couldnt really understand her point of view. Daypaw didnt have a real family, Gecko were all they had. They didnt receive the same love and affection she grew up with, but Daypaw held their tongue on making a comment.

¨I want you around.¨

They said it casually, picking up another tansy and picking the leaves off of the flower for a separate use. ¨Not everyone will like you at first, Im not going to sugar coat it,¨ they mewed, mouth full of leaves as they discarded them into a pile, ¨youll learn that at times youll question yourself. Everyone does it.¨ they knew what that feeling was like the best. After the flood, they honestly considered retiring as a medicine cat. After drowning, they wanted to die for awhile. After Cricketpaw, they felt alone, and felt like they couldnt go on. But the world goes on, and they had a job to do until they died. They all did. ¨But you must go on with your training anyway, even if it feels like every cats talking behind your back. Prove them wrong.¨ they mewed. In all honesty, is it were Daypaw in her situation Daypaw would have clawed their pelts if they dared said a word about them. But thats how Daypaw worked, Juniper was different. She was not Cricketpaw.

¨Dont compare yourself to Cricketpaw, that in itself sounds stupid.¨ they mewed. Juniper was her own cats with her own thoughts, her own personality, her own everything. She was much more then simply the cat that ¨took Cricketpaws place¨. And it made Daypaw slightly irritated one would think about her differently. ¨Youll never get a yes or no answer,¨ they chuckled, though there was no humor in it, eyes going back to the herb wall. They sighed. ¨Being a medicine cat isnt easy. I used to be training to be a warrior. I was a moon away from getting my name before I had to start it all over. I dont have a mentor in Shadowclan, I have next to no one,¨ they looked towards Juniperpaw. Daypaw was anything but mentally stable, but they separated grief from their interactions with other cats. ¨It sucks you feel alone, it really does. Give Geckoleaf time and Im sure shell come around. Ill talk to her myself.¨ they were rather blunt with their words, and they wouldnt hesitate to talk to their mother about something if it was bothering them, even if it could possibly hurt her feelings.

¨Ill be here for you. Youre nothing like my Cricketpaw, but thats okay. Some cats just need to learn that.¨
Old September 9th, 2017, 01:24 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Picking up the flower softly, they placed it in the correct spot. Sure, Daypaw could be seen as mean. They were seen as just that by many. They could be seen as stand offish and snappy. They could be seen as a cat who couldn't take care of themselves(they were basically skin and bones) who lacked sleep. But when it came to training, they had a rare softness. When it came to certain cats they were the same way. They listened to Juniperpaw. They couldnt relate honestly, they couldnt really understand her point of view. Daypaw didnt have a real family, Gecko were all they had. They didnt receive the same love and affection she grew up with, but Daypaw held their tongue on making a comment.

¨I want you around.¨

They said it casually, picking up another tansy and picking the leaves off of the flower for a separate use. ¨Not everyone will like you at first, Im not going to sugar coat it,¨ they mewed, mouth full of leaves as they discarded them into a pile, ¨youll learn that at times youll question yourself. Everyone does it.¨ they knew what that feeling was like the best. After the flood, they honestly considered retiring as a medicine cat. After drowning, they wanted to die for awhile. After Cricketpaw, they felt alone, and felt like they couldnt go on. But the world goes on, and they had a job to do until they died. They all did. ¨But you must go on with your training anyway, even if it feels like every cats talking behind your back. Prove them wrong.¨ they mewed. In all honesty, is it were Daypaw in her situation Daypaw would have clawed their pelts if they dared said a word about them. But thats how Daypaw worked, Juniper was different. She was not Cricketpaw.

¨Dont compare yourself to Cricketpaw, that in itself sounds stupid.¨ they mewed. Juniper was her own cats with her own thoughts, her own personality, her own everything. She was much more then simply the cat that ¨took Cricketpaws place¨. And it made Daypaw slightly irritated one would think about her differently. ¨Youll never get a yes or no answer,¨ they chuckled, though there was no humor in it, eyes going back to the herb wall. They sighed. ¨Being a medicine cat isnt easy. I used to be training to be a warrior. I was a moon away from getting my name before I had to start it all over. I dont have a mentor in Shadowclan, I have next to no one,¨ they looked towards Juniperpaw. Daypaw was anything but mentally stable, but they separated grief from their interactions with other cats. ¨It sucks you feel alone, it really does. Give Geckoleaf time and Im sure shell come around. Ill talk to her myself.¨ they were rather blunt with their words, and they wouldnt hesitate to talk to their mother about something if it was bothering them, even if it could possibly hurt her feelings.

¨Ill be here for you. Youre nothing like my Cricketpaw, but thats okay. Some cats just need to learn that.¨
Juniperpaw found that she really liked Daypaw, and hoped they could become close friends. Not like Cricket - Don't compare yourself to Cricketpaw; it's stupid. Juniperpaw nodded once more, rather motivated after Daypaw's convincing words. She squared her shoulders, raising her head confidently. She was purring softly, her green gaze gentle with appreciation as she looked at the ShadowClan medicine cat. ``Thank you so much. I - I promise I will prove them wrong, I'll show you I can.`` To everyone who said I can't, watch me! She was smiling, determination practically radiating off her.

And then, she realized that Daypaw had straight-up told her they had just about nobody in ShadowClan. Juniperpaw didn't know if Daypaw would react negatively or positively to her compassion, so she decided to go at it in a more discreet way. ``Geckoleaf really loves you, I think. I don't doubt that she'd do anything for you; you two are like mother and kit. I hope that eventually, we can look at each other as siblings, because I like having you around, too.`` Juniperpaw felt more comfortable now, much more at ease. She sank back even further on her haunches, her tail curled at her side and the tip twitching casually.

``Now, you said goldenrod is for scratches, and tansy is for coughs. Use catmint for coughing queens, right? Never tansy. And where do you find these herbs? Oh, right! What's the next herb you need? Just describe it to me, and I'll get it back to you in a heartbeat!`` Juniperpaw's features were some of kit-like excitement, eagerly itching to learn. It were almost as if she had two mentors, which she discovered she couldn't be more grateful for. Instead of looking at Daypaw with jealousy and distrust, Juniperpaw now looked at Daypaw with admiration and respect.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; September 9th, 2017 at 01:25 PM.
Old September 10th, 2017, 12:49 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Juniperpaw found that she really liked Daypaw, and hoped they could become close friends. Not like Cricket - Don't compare yourself to Cricketpaw; it's stupid. Juniperpaw nodded once more, rather motivated after Daypaw's convincing words. She squared her shoulders, raising her head confidently. She was purring softly, her green gaze gentle with appreciation as she looked at the ShadowClan medicine cat. ``Thank you so much. I - I promise I will prove them wrong, I'll show you I can.`` To everyone who said I can't, watch me! She was smiling, determination practically radiating off her.

And then, she realized that Daypaw had straight-up told her they had just about nobody in ShadowClan. Juniperpaw didn't know if Daypaw would react negatively or positively to her compassion, so she decided to go at it in a more discreet way. ``Geckoleaf really loves you, I think. I don't doubt that she'd do anything for you; you two are like mother and kit. I hope that eventually, we can look at each other as siblings, because I like having you around, too.`` Juniperpaw felt more comfortable now, much more at ease. She sank back even further on her haunches, her tail curled at her side and the tip twitching casually.

``Now, you said goldenrod is for scratches, and tansy is for coughs. Use catmint for coughing queens, right? Never tansy. And where do you find these herbs? Oh, right! What's the next herb you need? Just describe it to me, and I'll get it back to you in a heartbeat!`` Juniperpaw's features were some of kit-like excitement, eagerly itching to learn. It were almost as if she had two mentors, which she discovered she couldn't be more grateful for. Instead of looking at Daypaw with jealousy and distrust, Juniperpaw now looked at Daypaw with admiration and respect.
Daypaw didnt know how to react to Juniperpaws kind words, so instead they gave a small nod signalling they had heard her. They werent one to sow affection a lot, but they appreciated it nonetheless, even if they didnt physically show it.They had a hard time when expressing their emotions to others, but they hoped Juniper could tell. She was no Cricketpaw and she never would be, and Daypaw had accepted that. They accepted Cricketpaw wasnt going to be walking back here, reclaiming the spot that had once been hers. Juniperpaw was here now, and Daypaw didnt feel like wasting their time and energy avoiding the apprentice.

¨There should be a thick twig around in that pile. It doesnt smell like anything, its Burdock root. Used to heal and sooth scratches and its what we use for rat or animal bites mainly.¨ they mewed, looking over to the pile of herbs they had collected. Riverclans territory was much different then Shadowclans. Much more..wet. Rivers running through their territory, and wasnt as dark and shadowy as back home. It was comforting, Daypaw never liked the dark. But they collected the herbs anyway after much searching. ¨Theyre the roots of Burdock trees. You can tell they are burdock by scratching the tree and seeing what color it is under the grey bark.¨ they mewed, thinking back to what Geckoleaf had taught them. They had learned a lot while here, and fast. They were a fast learner, soaking up information like a sponge. They wondered how much Gecko had taught her, or how much seeing as she was a newer apprentice.

They didnt know if theyd grow close to Juniper. They didnt know if theyd have a sibling bond. Honestly, Daypaw didnt know at this point. Geckoleaf had been a rarity, growing close to her instantly. But Daypaw was always hesitant to trust others. They could be the most pure, good cat there is and Daypaw would still be hesitant. Its just how they were with things, better safe then sorry. But..they might give Juniper and chance. It seemed like no one else was going to.

¨Has Gecko trained you at all?¨
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Their eyes went into slit at the mention of their patients. Not in an aggressive way, though. It was true, there had been so many patinets affected by the flood. Daypaw refused help from Gecko or Juniper, they wouldnt let anyone else touch their patients. Despite being a healer, they ararely took care of themself. Their thin fur lining their sides tightly, edges of where you could see rib and spine. They didnt mind though, because they had a job to do, chewing the bitter herb they leaned forward, licking the poultice onto the wound to both clean and sooth it. ¨Halestar recently sen a patrol out to see the territory. My guess would be leaf bare.¨ they mumbled. They werent a optimistic person in the slightest, and would rather be realistic with their answer. They wanted to prepare cats for what they were going back to. Nothing. No prey, no dens, all washed away. And possibly covered by snow.
Pinewhisker blinked up at the medicine cat for a moment, hoping that none of his questions were annoying or idiotic to ask - he usually didn’t talk to many cats and would rather trust the word of his own healer than just some random warrior. He watched in silence as they leaned forward and applied the chewed herbs to his wound, it stung slightly, but not bad enough for it to be really painful. The young tom-cat was just thankful to have this time to actually have a conversation and heal up to do his warrior duties once again. He listened to their words with respect, nodding ever so slightly. “Ah, that’s understandable. I suppose that we should just be thankful we had somewhere to go in the first place. I’m certainly thankful for Riverclan’s hospitality towards us.” The brown-furred male mentioned. He gazed down at his bad leg, his eyes skimming over the spread substance that would help him heal and feel better soon enough, though he would definitely make sure to not overdo once he was excused from the den.
Old September 14th, 2017, 03:02 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Daypaw didnt know how to react to Juniperpaws kind words, so instead they gave a small nod signalling they had heard her. They werent one to sow affection a lot, but they appreciated it nonetheless, even if they didnt physically show it.They had a hard time when expressing their emotions to others, but they hoped Juniper could tell. She was no Cricketpaw and she never would be, and Daypaw had accepted that. They accepted Cricketpaw wasnt going to be walking back here, reclaiming the spot that had once been hers. Juniperpaw was here now, and Daypaw didnt feel like wasting their time and energy avoiding the apprentice.

¨There should be a thick twig around in that pile. It doesnt smell like anything, its Burdock root. Used to heal and sooth scratches and its what we use for rat or animal bites mainly.¨ they mewed, looking over to the pile of herbs they had collected. Riverclans territory was much different then Shadowclans. Much more..wet. Rivers running through their territory, and wasnt as dark and shadowy as back home. It was comforting, Daypaw never liked the dark. But they collected the herbs anyway after much searching. ¨Theyre the roots of Burdock trees. You can tell they are burdock by scratching the tree and seeing what color it is under the grey bark.¨ they mewed, thinking back to what Geckoleaf had taught them. They had learned a lot while here, and fast. They were a fast learner, soaking up information like a sponge. They wondered how much Gecko had taught her, or how much seeing as she was a newer apprentice.

They didnt know if theyd grow close to Juniper. They didnt know if theyd have a sibling bond. Honestly, Daypaw didnt know at this point. Geckoleaf had been a rarity, growing close to her instantly. But Daypaw was always hesitant to trust others. They could be the most pure, good cat there is and Daypaw would still be hesitant. Its just how they were with things, better safe then sorry. But..they might give Juniper and chance. It seemed like no one else was going to.

¨Has Gecko trained you at all?¨
Juniperpaw didn't really mind Daypaw's dry acknowledgement, and though it was rather challenging to determine if Daypaw was appreciative or not - through actions, that is - Juniperpaw believed the other feline truly appreciated her words. This bright thought brought a smile to Juniperpaw's face. The younger apprentice preferred to look on the bright side of things, but unfortunately, it didn't always happen that way. Currently, she was way too giddy to worry too much about what others thought of her. She'd recover from her pity party rather quickly; actually, she was already recovering. Knowing that she had Daypaw beside her seemed to bring up her confidence, and she felt ready to face the world.

Giggling softly as a result of her giddiness, Juniperpaw shook her head as she searched the supplies for burdock root. Her smile faded away as she spoke, ``No. I've been avoiding Geckoleaf. I'd figured I should've given her space, but now I'm doubting if I did the right thing. Should I go find her? I reckon I have a lot to apologize for.`` Juniperpaw pawed at a thick rod she assumed to be burdock root. She lowered her head to sniff at it, looking over at Daypaw with a troubled expression. ``Is this burdock root? I think it's burdock root.`` She nudged the herb closer to Daypaw, head cocked slightly. What a strange-looking herb!
Old September 15th, 2017, 08:59 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Juniperpaw didn't really mind Daypaw's dry acknowledgement, and though it was rather challenging to determine if Daypaw was appreciative or not - through actions, that is - Juniperpaw believed the other feline truly appreciated her words. This bright thought brought a smile to Juniperpaw's face. The younger apprentice preferred to look on the bright side of things, but unfortunately, it didn't always happen that way. Currently, she was way too giddy to worry too much about what others thought of her. She'd recover from her pity party rather quickly; actually, she was already recovering. Knowing that she had Daypaw beside her seemed to bring up her confidence, and she felt ready to face the world.

Giggling softly as a result of her giddiness, Juniperpaw shook her head as she searched the supplies for burdock root. Her smile faded away as she spoke, ``No. I've been avoiding Geckoleaf. I'd figured I should've given her space, but now I'm doubting if I did the right thing. Should I go find her? I reckon I have a lot to apologize for.`` Juniperpaw pawed at a thick rod she assumed to be burdock root. She lowered her head to sniff at it, looking over at Daypaw with a troubled expression. ``Is this burdock root? I think it's burdock root.`` She nudged the herb closer to Daypaw, head cocked slightly. What a strange-looking herb!
They werent shocked when Juniperpaw said no, by Geckoleafs rather distant attitude they werent surprised that they hadnt trained together yet. ¨you guys just need to talk, thats all.¨ they replied casually. They didnt think either of them had to apologize, Daypaw could somewhat understand why Geckoleaf was distant. With Cricketpaw dead, it was hard to see life move on and fill in her place. Looking over to the root she had selected, they leaned forward. ¨I tell if its burdock root, you scratch against the wood like this,¨ they mewed, taking their paw and unshelthing their large claws, a few noticeably missing on the paw. They dragged their paw down the wood and past the bark, revealing a pale orange color underneath,¨burdock will be this pale orange color, its how to tell the difference between any tree related herbs.¨ they explained, picking up the thick root and shoving it into its proper section. They felt somewhat like a mentor, seeing as they knew more then Juniperpaw, but they suppose that was a good thing--to take off some stress from Geckoleaf that is. ¨Regarding Gecko--every mentor apprentice relationship is different. When I go home I wont be here for her, shell look to you a lot more. Shell warm up, just give her time.¨ Day knew their mother and them were close, basically at the hip with most things, but they knew there would be a time where theyd go back home. They had a duty to do, afterall. And they knew Geckoleaf looked at them like a child, it made her grieving easier. A child lost, a child gained because of Crickets death. But they ha to leave at some point, and they didnt know how Gecko would handle it, so, Juniper had to bind with her to make that process easier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Pinewhisker blinked up at the medicine cat for a moment, hoping that none of his questions were annoying or idiotic to ask - he usually didn’t talk to many cats and would rather trust the word of his own healer than just some random warrior. He watched in silence as they leaned forward and applied the chewed herbs to his wound, it stung slightly, but not bad enough for it to be really painful. The young tom-cat was just thankful to have this time to actually have a conversation and heal up to do his warrior duties once again. He listened to their words with respect, nodding ever so slightly. “Ah, that’s understandable. I suppose that we should just be thankful we had somewhere to go in the first place. I’m certainly thankful for Riverclan’s hospitality towards us.” The brown-furred male mentioned. He gazed down at his bad leg, his eyes skimming over the spread substance that would help him heal and feel better soon enough, though he would definitely make sure to not overdo once he was excused from the den.
Their ears twitched, signalling they had heard the warrior. They gently licked upon his wounds, making sure that the poultice seeped into the wounds and soothed it. It left a bitter taste in Daypaws mouth, but they didnt mind. ¨I dont know how long itll be before you are fully healed, itll be a moon or two before Im expecting progress. But for now youll be permitted to stay in the den at all times, and Geckoleaf and I will tend to your needs.¨ they mewed. They had no idea how long it took for a broken leg to heal, or how to properly treat it. They knew to wrap it in cobweb and sticks, but thats pretty much it--they would need to discuss and treatment plan with Gecko about this before further diagnoses.
Old September 16th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Their ears twitched, signalling they had heard the warrior. They gently licked upon his wounds, making sure that the poultice seeped into the wounds and soothed it. It left a bitter taste in Daypaws mouth, but they didnt mind. ¨I dont know how long itll be before you are fully healed, itll be a moon or two before Im expecting progress. But for now youll be permitted to stay in the den at all times, and Geckoleaf and I will tend to your needs.¨ they mewed. They had no idea how long it took for a broken leg to heal, or how to properly treat it. They knew to wrap it in cobweb and sticks, but thats pretty much it--they would need to discuss and treatment plan with Gecko about this before further diagnoses.
@CandyFlossCat
“That’s understandable. I wouldn’t want to leave the care of the healer until it’s absolutely certain that I’m ready for my warrior duties again.” Pinewhisker said with a purr as he watched Daypaw spread the substance on his injury, “A friend of mine, Needlescar, might come by soon to visit me today. I’ll make sure she doesn’t interrupt any of the other patients healing.” He decided to mention this to them so that they didn’t think the she-cat was another cat in need of healing when she visited him. Needlescar was probably quite worried about him in here, knowing how the two of them had been through alot with the flood and chaos that had ensued with it. “I’ll definitely let you or Geckoleaf know if I need assistance.” The young warrior purred, a kind smile on his maw when he spoke, although his green-hued gaze drifted to the den’s entrance, anticipating the she-cat known as Needlescar to see him on this day. Even a mouse-brain could see the fondness that he felt towards the warrior, but he didn’t dare try anything stupid with his bad leg in order to see her again. He needed to be patient, of course.

Last edited by Captain; September 17th, 2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 02:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat
“That’s understandable. I wouldn’t want to leave the care of the healer until it’s absolutely certain that I’m ready for my warrior duties again.” Pinewhisker said with a purr as he watched Daypaw spread the substance on his injury, “A friend of mine, Needlescar, might come by soon to visit me today. I’ll make sure she doesn’t interrupt any of the other patients healing.” He decided to mention this to them so that they didn’t think the she-cat was another cat in need of healing when she visited him. Needlescar was probably quite worried about him in here, knowing how the two of them had been through alot with the flood and chaos that had ensued with it. “I’ll definitely let you or Geckoleaf know if I need assistance.” The young warrior purred, a kind smile on his maw when he spoke, although his green-hued gaze drifted to the den’s entrance, anticipating the she-cat known as Needlescar to see him on this day. Even a mouse-brain could see the fondness that he felt towards the warrior, but he didn’t dare try anything stupid with his bad leg in order to see her again. He needed to be patient, of course.
(<3)
A small she-cat walked into the den, her stance visibly nervous. She glanced around slightly, until she saw who she had been wanting to visit. Walking over to Pinewhisker, she smiled slightly at him. "Er-hi.." she mewed, unsure why she was being so awkward. Maybe because she'd never been here before? She sat, her tail curling neatly around her paws, her ears slightly back. "H-How are you feeling?" She asked. You sound mouse-brained! Why are you stuttering so much? She asked herself, though she really didn't have an answer. Needlescar was glad he seemed to be doing alright. Her heart was thudding in her chest for some reason, though she tried to ignore it. They were just friends, for now. She tried to look more optimistic than she felt, though the new place and cats were slightly stressing her. "I would've visited sooner but this place was filled with cats who actually needed attention." She mewed, shrugging slightly. Needlescar glanced at the injured cats around them, proving her point to herself.