Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Marigoldleap headshot...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Yesterday 11:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Yesterday 11:02 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 10:49 PM

Old October 30th, 2019, 08:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Rugged Range

Formerly SkyClan's territory, RiverClan has recently relinquished its claim to the land.

The terrain is rugged and craggy, with several steep and rocky hills covered in a sprawling forest. This territory is a decent trek away from the Clans, but RiverClan cats still visit this location on occasion for herbs and hunting.

Last edited by vellichor; September 29th, 2023 at 12:39 AM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 05:36 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Lionsrange

@The Cannibal @Pepperkins @Rosemew @Okapi
Scarfang trotted ahead, waiting for the rest of the patrol. Him, Yarrowpounce, Raccoontail, Timberspark and Chestnutpaw had been chosen by Frostflight to scout the old SkyClan territory. Why me of all cats? He grumbled to himself. "Why don't we pick up the pace, eh?" He mewed to his patrolmates.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Last edited by sunflowers.; October 31st, 2019 at 05:36 AM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 07:12 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Raccoontail sighed and trudged her way behind Scarfang sleepily. Even though she loved patrols, why while she was sleep though. "We're coming, we're coming," she replied, trotting to catch up with the patrol leader. Glancing behind her she wondered what was taking the others so long to come.
@Nebby

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; October 31st, 2019 at 07:14 AM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 01:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Nebby @Pepperkins @Rosemew @Okapi

Yarrowpounce felt a little frustrated that Scarfang trotted ahead of everyone, he was trying to keep the pace slow so they could conserve energy. They had a long walk to the territory and now they had to spend some time scouting it out. Even Frostflight said to take it slow and steady, sleep in shifts, be careful.
"Scarfang, can I ask you to slow down please? I-I'm leading the patrol.." His voice was small, but he was trying. He tried his best not to be a pushover, but he's been through a lot and he was learning, one day he'd get his spine back.
At this point he wasn't even sure which of his patrol members were Skyclan cats. Everyone had begun to blend together sometime within the past moon or two. He knew he was Skyclan, he'd been Skyclan since before they even moved here. When they were still in the mountains.
"We should be keeping a steady pace, c-conserve our energy. We don't know what we'll find out there. T-There could be foxes, or badgers, rogues, old D-Dusk Syndicate cats.." Flicking his ear, Yarrowpounce glanced about, trying to keep his senses attuned to their surroundings while also trying to keep everyone in a group and not wandering off. They were a patrol, this wasn't a field trip for apprentices.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 31st, 2019, 01:34 PM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post

Yarrowpounce felt a little frustrated that Scarfang trotted ahead of everyone, he was trying to keep the pace slow so they could conserve energy. They had a long walk to the territory and now they had to spend some time scouting it out. Even Frostflight said to take it slow and steady, sleep in shifts, be careful.
"Scarfang, can I ask you to slow down please? I-I'm leading the patrol.." His voice was small, but he was trying. He tried his best not to be a pushover, but he's been through a lot and he was learning, one day he'd get his spine back.
At this point he wasn't even sure which of his patrol members were Skyclan cats. Everyone had begun to blend together sometime within the past moon or two. He knew he was Skyclan, he'd been Skyclan since before they even moved here. When they were still in the mountains.
"We should be keeping a steady pace, c-conserve our energy. We don't know what we'll find out there. T-There could be foxes, or badgers, rogues, old D-Dusk Syndicate cats.." Flicking his ear, Yarrowpounce glanced about, trying to keep his senses attuned to their surroundings while also trying to keep everyone in a group and not wandering off. They were a patrol, this wasn't a field trip for apprentices.
@The Cannibal @Okapi @Pepperkins @Rosemew

Scarfang looked back at Yarrowpounce. "My bad." He apologized to the tom, slowing to a stop so that the tom could take the lead. "I didn't mean to take over. I didn't even notice I did." He genuinely felt bad. Having his son had taught him patience and humility, which he didn't have a lot of before.

Old November 1st, 2019, 08:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@The Cannibal @Pepperkins @Rosemew @Okapi
Scarfang trotted ahead, waiting for the rest of the patrol. Him, Yarrowpounce, Raccoontail, Timberspark and Chestnutpaw had been chosen by Frostflight to scout the old SkyClan territory. Why me of all cats? He grumbled to himself. "Why don't we pick up the pace, eh?" He mewed to his patrolmates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Raccoontail sighed and trudged her way behind Scarfang sleepily. Even though she loved patrols, why while she was sleep though. "We're coming, we're coming," she replied, trotting to catch up with the patrol leader. Glancing behind her she wondered what was taking the others so long to come.
@Nebby
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post

@Rosemew
Chestnutpaw glanced at Frostflight and slowed his pace down What made Fallenstar think he was worthy of being deputy in the firs place. He stammers too much. Of course, Chestnutpaw knew his place and would never disrespect the deputy or any warrior.

Last edited by Mango; November 1st, 2019 at 08:42 AM.
Old November 1st, 2019, 03:33 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@The Cannibal @Nebby @Pepperkins
__

The dusty tom seemed to be in awe as the group entered the old but familiar territory that was originally skyclan. He looked left and right , bushy tail flicking slightly as he didn't seem to notice he was at the back of the group. Hearing Scarfangs call , he snapped back to reality , quickly catching up to the group , a large smile on his maw. "Sorry about that!" Timberspark hummed to the other tom , going back to looking at the rugged and rocky terrain. Despite living in Riverclan for so long now , he couldn't help but feel as if he was at home.

He'd glance to Yarrowpounce as the tom spoke about potential dangers. "Im sure we could easily take down a fox or Dusk Syndicate cat , Yarrowpounce." He meowed , though slightly doubting his statement , it couldn't hurt to try and lighten the seemingly nervous toms mood. His gaze would soon go back to the territory , though every now and then he'd look forward to catch up with the warriors and apprentice.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 1st, 2019, 03:49 PM
Peppermint Pudding

@The Cannibal @Nebby @Okapi @Rosemew

Raccontail glanced around the old Skyclan territory. She didn't like the smell for some reason but decided not to say anything. Sighing, she picked up the pace since she had fallen behind where she was originally at. You're doing this for the sake of the clan she reminded herself, her ears turning every which way to listen for anything. With that in mind, and putting some pep in her step, she glanced around at her patrol mates curiously. No one else seemed to be thinking anything of being here, but she had a small unease at being in another clan's territory, even if the clan now lived with them. Shrugging it off, she continued along, hoping they would be back home soon.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; November 1st, 2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old November 1st, 2019, 04:09 PM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
[CENTER @The Cannibal @Nebby @Okapi @Rosemew

Raccontail glanced around the old Skyclan territory. She didn't like the smell for some reason but decided not to say anything. Sighing, she picked up the pace since she had fallen behind where she was originally at. You're doing this for the sake of the clan she reminded herself, her ears turning every which way to listen for anything. With that in mind, and putting some pep in her step, she glanced around at her patrol mates curiously. No one else seemed to be thinking anything of being here, but she had a small unease at being in another clan's territory, even if the clan now lived with them. Shrugging it off, she continued along, hoping they would be back home soon.[/CENTER]
| @Rosemew @The Cannibal @Pepperkins @Okapi |
Scarfang trotted over to Timberspark. "So, how are you?" He asked to tom. He felt a little awkward. He had very little interaction with his clanmates, even as a kit. He wanted to be more than just a thorn in somecats backside. He wanted to make some friends.

Old November 4th, 2019, 02:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Sighing quietly in relief as Scarfang backed off and the group became more of a concise patrol as opposed to a group spread out thinly to explore the now abandoned territory. At least that was one less thing they would have to warrior about. 'Stick together, check.' If they were attacked, they could be attacked as a group, increasing their survival chances. Though the territory was recognizable, it could very easily be hostile now that Skyclan no longer inhabited it.
"Speak up if any of you are being tired.. I know it's been a long walk from Riverclan. We can scout out a place to make a small temporary camp b-before sundown if you'd like." Spoke the tom, glancing to the other faces of the patrol.
"Or we can continue to move through and analyze the territory for dangers until sundown and just wait to make a-a small resting area. We'll be here for a few days, b-but I think making a small b-base of operations is important.." As he spoke, he continued to move, unless someone gave the notion that they wanted to stop. There were things to do and even though his paws were tired, he would continue to move until someone else wanted to stop. This patrol wasn't about him, this was for the good of the clan itself. This territory, if still safe, could provide the clan with much needed resources that Riverclan territory just didn't have.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?