Last post by dino.
Today 03:23 PM

Old February 15th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chestnutsplash’s eyes continued to stay narrowed, suspiciously eyeing the she cat to figure her out. When the Molly stood, Chestnutsplash made no efforts to move. She appeared like a sick frame, so that meant she was easy to blow over. But, as she kept a cool demeanor, voicing her humorous observations of the show he put on earlier, Chestnutsplash felt the tip of his ears grow hot to the tip of his tail. “Ha...ha...you saw that, huh?” His ears flicked back, completely sheepish and he hard stare dropped to the ground. Time to rummage through his brain for a comeback to let this she catcknow that she haven’t won this battle with words! He wasn’t going to allow this unhealthy-appealing feline to run him over. So, like the brilliantly fearless tom he was, he puffed out his chest. “That fish had a lot more life in it than you seem to have, anyway.” He boasted, a little nerved and embarrassed that she saw what happened between him and a slippery fish.Plus, its a leaping salmon! Do you know how hard those things are to catch?” He let out an exasperated sigh. Obviously, she wouldn’t know because she wasn’t a true Riverclan cat. Following after, Chestnutsplash awaited for the spotted Molly to introduce herself. He didn’t expect her to reverse the question back on him. He was little offended about that. “Don’t think you could just crawl into my territory and expect everything to be a-okay, chica. It doesn’t work like that!” He straightforwardly ignored her question regarding who he was because he knew he didn’t have to answer to her.

Chestnutsplash hardened his glare. His claws slipped out, lining the ground below him in an agitated manner. As if this day couldn’t get any worse...his patience, which he never had much of, was becoming thinner and thinner with this Molly. She started to speak again, alerting Chestnutsplash’s ears to stay lock on her voice. She got up, circling him. He didn’t move a muscle, simply following her with his eyes. As if Starclan had spoken to him, his gaze softened - only slightly as he heard that she wanted to quench her thirst and satiate her hunger. At first, Chestnutsplash was pretty tender. He thought he would had to fight off this Molly, and quite frankly the tom didn’t enjoy fighting she cats. “Oh...that’s it?” He asked, his voice a low whisper. Out of hospitality, he could give his fish to the she cat. She’ll need it more than he did. Besides, there were plenty of fish in the river! “You don’t seem like you would cause harm, anyway.” He replied, a little gruffly as his agitation wore off. “Espera Aquí.” He told her hastily, a term to “Wait here” while he quickly turned back around to fetch his catch. Chestnutsplash, though fiercely loyal to his clan, knew he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he allowed her to die. Her blue optics almost looked haunted...he swiftly locked the salmon in his jaws and trotted back through the reeds until he reached the Molly once more. He laid the fish at her paws. “Eat this. It’ll give you, well, some of your strength back.” He told her. Fish was filled with protein and healthy omega-threes, and most cats of the forest didn’t appreciate the fish like Riverclanners did.

Cleo flicked her ears allowing the tom to spout out whatever he desired, not giving him the satisfaction of 'winning.' She gave him an innocent look saying she really only wanted to get something to drink. She, of course, would have hunted on RiverClan territory, had it not been for him ruining her chance. However, Cleo was momentarily surprised that the tom, she guessed was RiverClan, said something in a language she didn't understand, turned hastily and grabbed the salmon he had just caught. Returning to stand in front of her and laying the fish at her paws, Cleo stared at it, eyes widened. She didn't know what to do. She never in her life, thought a clan cat would be so willing to help her. The spotted molly didn't know whether to feel grateful or offended for being helped by clan cat.

Normally, Cleo would feel angry and offended, she could normally take care of herself. The feline leaned down, eyes watching the tom careful, suspicious laced her unreadable expression. She sniffed the fish and immediately recoiled turning to gag away from the tom. "Oh, it smells horrid..." The feline turned back around poking the fish with her paw. Her throat felt like it was closing in on itself. "Are you sure this is safe to eat!?" She asked, giving him a look of confusion as to why any cat would want to even dare eat such a morsel. But then, Cleo froze. Her eyes glazed over at remembering she had to eat crow food and bugs and anything that was considered food to survive, both as a kit and now. She suddenly felt helpless and hopeless, a haunted, hurt expression momentarily settled on her face. However, it was soon gone. "Okay, Clan cat. I will accept your offering of food...though I'm not sure it'll save me from my sealed fate." She grumbled, stepping forward. She leaned down, tempted to recoil once more, but didn't. Opening her jaws, her teeth much sharper look than one would expect, this was due to her being a part of DS and chewing bones to sharpen them, she took a dainty bite. Chewing it, the she-cat's eyes widened. It was actually pretty good! Either her hunger was kicking in and it tasted a lot better than it should or it was actually good.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Cleo flicked her ears allowing the tom to spout out whatever he desired, not giving him the satisfaction of 'winning.' She gave him an innocent look saying she really only wanted to get something to drink. She, of course, would have hunted on RiverClan territory, had it not been for him ruining her chance. However, Cleo was momentarily surprised that the tom, she guessed was RiverClan, said something in a language she didn't understand, turned hastily and grabbed the salmon he had just caught. Returning to stand in front of her and laying the fish at her paws, Cleo stared at it, eyes widened. She didn't know what to do. She never in her life, thought a clan cat would be so willing to help her. The spotted molly didn't know whether to feel grateful or offended for being helped by clan cat.

Normally, Cleo would feel angry and offended, she could normally take care of herself. The feline leaned down, eyes watching the tom careful, suspicious laced her unreadable expression. She sniffed the fish and immediately recoiled turning to gag away from the tom. "Oh, it smells horrid..." The feline turned back around poking the fish with her paw. Her throat felt like it was closing in on itself. "Are you sure this is safe to eat!?" She asked, giving him a look of confusion as to why any cat would want to even dare eat such a morsel. But then, Cleo froze. Her eyes glazed over at remembering she had to eat crow food and bugs and anything that was considered food to survive, both as a kit and now. She suddenly felt helpless and hopeless, a haunted, hurt expression momentarily settled on her face. However, it was soon gone. "Okay, Clan cat. I will accept your offering of food...though I'm not sure it'll save me from my sealed fate." She grumbled, stepping forward. She leaned down, tempted to recoil once more, but didn't. Opening her jaws, her teeth much sharper look than one would expect, this was due to her being a part of DS and chewing bones to sharpen them, she took a dainty bite. Chewing it, the she-cat's eyes widened. It was actually pretty good! Either her hunger was kicking in and it tasted a lot better than it should or it was actually good.
Maybe just a little bit of pride settled on his features when he set down that fish and expected her to eat it. Until, in reality, the she cat began picking around it, souring his pride (maybe even his ego), making him gasp as if she clawed his heart out. She might as well had if she insulted the most delicious prey in the forest. If Chestnutsplash had to love anything more than fish, it would have to been leche. Which was seldom, as in minimum to none at all to find. He vividly remembered the day he tasted warm leche, persuaded by a pretty kittypet when he strayed too far into twolegplace...not a story that his clan mates needed to know. Not now. Not ever. His expression morphed into one of being offended. “Why wouldn’t it be safe to eat?” He shook his head, stating his annoyance. To think he felt bad for this she cat that could do more with just a little food. In his defense, he didn’t think he would had crossed her path! “I don’t think you have the choice, Senorita.” Chestnutsplash huffed. He sat down, mocking her move from earlier; drawing up a paw to lick it then rub it on top of his head.

She dipped in to nimble on it. Chestnutsplash watched with genuine curiosity. “For you not to like it, you sure are tearing through it like it’s the best thing you ever tasted,” cue that smug grin attaching itself onto his ginger features. Chestnutsplash was a pretty proud warrior of Riverclan, and he did not like his clan or any of its attributes or practices to be undermined. He observed with keen interest the way she ate, far different than his own eating habits. She didn’t gulp down the entire fish (like he did often) instead she took dainty bites, almost appearing that she may be savoring the taste of the food. She mustn’t have eaten in a long time...Chestnutsplash concluded, taking notice of her skinny figure. In Chestnutsplash’s opinion, she looked like she deserved that fish more than any other cat in Riverclan. Evidently, Chestnutsplash wasn’t a heartless cat. Quite the contrary! He was more of the goofy tom that could sweep a lady off her paws without intentionally. This also contradicts with the fact that he have been known to been the type ‘Love them then leave them’ all that aside, he didn’t like it when seeing others hurt. It was just a sight that made him tender. Call him sensitive if you please! He solely believed that he saved this she cat from her supposed ‘sealed fate’ despite her lack of appreciativeness. With that longing in his mind, he wondered which clan she cane from. She took to being defensive when he wanted her to state her name. Maybe it had been partly his fault for being so rash. Yet, this was his territory and as a faithful clan cat, he wanted to protect it. “Where you come from anyway?” He asked, stepping closer to the she cat, and leaning his muzzle down to sniff at her. Most certainly that lingering scent of honey and lillies. “You don’t look as if you could be in any other clan - unless you were...exiled,” his whiskers wiggled, but he didn’t want that to be out the equation. He knew some cats who head was too big for their body in comparison, but she didn’t appear to be that breed of cat with a fine, naturally slender form that was slightly askewed from lack of nutrients, and her creamy dappled coat that held the stripes of a tiger and the spots of a leopard. Her coat still looked clean, a pretty color in his eyes. Chestnutsplash held back though. He saw those sharp teeth...it didn’t deter him from trying to nose his way into her business, however.
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(It's alright. I've been sick anyway)

Rainpelt's ears laid flat on her head at the excitement in Runningpaw's voice. He didn't get it. How could he? He'd never have to go through what she's going through. His body would never betray him the way hers had. "

"I never asked for kits," she replied coldly. "I never asked for a lot of things, and yet I still got them all." She turned to her apprentice now, her green eyes burning. This apprentice had what she had always wanted, the opportunity to live as a tom. And here is was squandering it. Insisting on going by no gender at all. For what? Didn't he realize how lucky he was? "You're a tom, Runningpaw. You'll always be a tom. Your body is a tom's body. Why do you insist on going by 'they'? It doesn't make you any less of a tom." At last it had come out.
The white apprentice took a step back from the other when they heard the hostility in her voice. They were wide-eyed, confused. They wanted to speak, words of comfort, maybe, but before they could Rainpelt spoke again, her words making them lower their ears in shock and sadness. They stared down at their paws, flexing their claws into the dirt below them. "What did I do wrong..? Why are you saying stuff like this." Runningpaw wanted to seem strong and hostile too, they wanted to match their mentor's emotions and defend themself but they couldn't bring themself to do it. In their mind, Rainpelt had been one of the cats who supported them, made them feel safe in being who they were but this destroyed everything. They hated the topic of their gender, they wanted to avoid it all together, it made them anxious and shakey.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

The white apprentice took a step back from the other when they heard the hostility in her voice. They were wide-eyed, confused. They wanted to speak, words of comfort, maybe, but before they could Rainpelt spoke again, her words making them lower their ears in shock and sadness. They stared down at their paws, flexing their claws into the dirt below them. "What did I do wrong..? Why are you saying stuff like this." Runningpaw wanted to seem strong and hostile too, they wanted to match their mentor's emotions and defend themself but they couldn't bring themself to do it. In their mind, Rainpelt had been one of the cats who supported them, made them feel safe in being who they were but this destroyed everything. They hated the topic of their gender, they wanted to avoid it all together, it made them anxious and shakey.
"Because it's the [I]truth[I], Runningpaw." The apprentice had edged back away from her now. He was hurting. But as far as Rainpelt was concerned, it was kinder for him to hurt now. He'd learn to bear the pain. He was young still. The shecat got to her feet. "Do you think you're the only cat who's ever felt the way you do? Like everything about your body is wrong? You're not." Rainpelt said it matter-of-factly, like she was describing the weather or telling a clanmate what kind of fish she caught on a hunting patrol. "But you can't change it... I can't change it. There's no point in lying to yourself. You should stop trying. You may never live the life you want, but if that's what you've been left with, why try to argue?"

Old February 16th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Because it's the [I]truth[I], Runningpaw." The apprentice had edged back away from her now. He was hurting. But as far as Rainpelt was concerned, it was kinder for him to hurt now. He'd learn to bear the pain. He was young still. The shecat got to her feet. "Do you think you're the only cat who's ever felt the way you do? Like everything about your body is wrong? You're not." Rainpelt said it matter-of-factly, like she was describing the weather or telling a clanmate what kind of fish she caught on a hunting patrol. "But you can't change it... I can't change it. There's no point in lying to yourself. You should stop trying. You may never live the life you want, but if that's what you've been left with, why try to argue?"
The words felt like claws to them, they didn't want to be told they'd never truly be what they felt, they already knew that when a cat looked at them they saw a tom, they already knew cats think they're silly or going through a phase and that they called them 'he' all the time. Their paws were shaking slightly, they wanted to blame the cold wind but they knew it was because they didn't feel strong enough to yell back like they wanted to. "I know! I'm not the only one and I can't change and everything but I trusted you to be someone to help me." They were quiet, almost mumbling. Everything made their body feel heavy, they wanted to sink down on the ground so they did, plopping down slowly, sitting with their head lowered. "I've gotta try, otherwise it's like I've failed myself. I may not want this life but I can try to make it enjoyable, everyone has to do that. What's the point if you're not happy?"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; February 16th, 2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@2018 Okapi

He didn't think he needed help returning to camp, but he was grateful for the offer. "Thank you," he murmured softly through the scales of his kill. The tom began to slowly start back, movements stiff from the cold as he approached the entrance to the RiverClan clearing.

(next post can be there!)

Last edited by BEAR.; February 16th, 2018 at 04:13 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:51 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Territory

@king kaleb!

walking through the thin layer of snow, beetleskip left a trail of pawprints behind himself, the snow sticking to his long pelt like morning dew as it soon melted into his fur from the warmth he emitted. his green eyes looked brighter in this atmosphere, glittering the same colour as the trees in new-leaf as the light reflected off of the snow. it was quiet in the best sort of way, the way that beetleskip adored. no cats, no kits, no true responsibility other than to catch a piece of prey or two. his ears were up and alert, twitching and swivelling as he searched for any noise of creatures that haven't hidden away from the bite of winter yet. his jaw was parted slightly as he silently tasted for any sign of prey. he had become so focused on that, he somewhat forgot that he had invited risingcreek out here with him. he held his tail still, trailing just above the layer of clean white, suddenly so on alert he wasn't even watching where he was going.

love
characters
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

The words felt like claws to them, they didn't want to be told they'd never truly be what they felt, they already knew that when a cat looked at them they saw a tom, they already knew cats think they're silly or going through a phase and that they called them 'he' all the time. Their paws were shaking slightly, they wanted to blame the cold wind but they knew it was because they didn't feel strong enough to yell back like they wanted to. "I know! I'm not the only one and I can't change and everything but I trusted you to be someone to help me." They were quiet, almost mumbling. Everything made their body feel heavy, they wanted to sink down on the ground so they did, plopping down slowly, sitting with their head lowered. "I've gotta try, otherwise it's like I've failed myself. I may not want this life but I can try to make it enjoyable, everyone has to do that. What's the point if you're not happy?"
Rainpelt approached the younger cat, and stared down at him with an unflinching gaze. She leaned forward, her next words were a whisper. "I can't help. No one can help either of us..." It was the closest Rainpelt could get herself to an admission, that she was the same. That she was unhappy with her gender. That she had come to accept that she'd never be happy. "It's not about being happy. It's about being a good warrior. There's nothing else."

Old February 17th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Maybe just a little bit of pride settled on his features when he set down that fish and expected her to eat it. Until, in reality, the she cat began picking around it, souring his pride (maybe even his ego), making him gasp as if she clawed his heart out. She might as well had if she insulted the most delicious prey in the forest. If Chestnutsplash had to love anything more than fish, it would have to been leche. Which was seldom, as in minimum to none at all to find. He vividly remembered the day he tasted warm leche, persuaded by a pretty kittypet when he strayed too far into twolegplace...not a story that his clan mates needed to know. Not now. Not ever. His expression morphed into one of being offended. “Why wouldn’t it be safe to eat?” He shook his head, stating his annoyance. To think he felt bad for this she cat that could do more with just a little food. In his defense, he didn’t think he would had crossed her path! “I don’t think you have the choice, Senorita.” Chestnutsplash huffed. He sat down, mocking her move from earlier; drawing up a paw to lick it then rub it on top of his head.

She dipped in to nimble on it. Chestnutsplash watched with genuine curiosity. “For you not to like it, you sure are tearing through it like it’s the best thing you ever tasted,” cue that smug grin attaching itself onto his ginger features. Chestnutsplash was a pretty proud warrior of Riverclan, and he did not like his clan or any of its attributes or practices to be undermined. He observed with keen interest the way she ate, far different than his own eating habits. She didn’t gulp down the entire fish (like he did often) instead she took dainty bites, almost appearing that she may be savoring the taste of the food. She mustn’t have eaten in a long time...Chestnutsplash concluded, taking notice of her skinny figure. In Chestnutsplash’s opinion, she looked like she deserved that fish more than any other cat in Riverclan. Evidently, Chestnutsplash wasn’t a heartless cat. Quite the contrary! He was more of the goofy tom that could sweep a lady off her paws without intentionally. This also contradicts with the fact that he have been known to been the type ‘Love them then leave them’ all that aside, he didn’t like it when seeing others hurt. It was just a sight that made him tender. Call him sensitive if you please! He solely believed that he saved this she cat from her supposed ‘sealed fate’ despite her lack of appreciativeness. With that longing in his mind, he wondered which clan she cane from. She took to being defensive when he wanted her to state her name. Maybe it had been partly his fault for being so rash. Yet, this was his territory and as a faithful clan cat, he wanted to protect it. “Where you come from anyway?” He asked, stepping closer to the she cat, and leaning his muzzle down to sniff at her. Most certainly that lingering scent of honey and lillies. “You don’t look as if you could be in any other clan - unless you were...exiled,” his whiskers wiggled, but he didn’t want that to be out the equation. He knew some cats who head was too big for their body in comparison, but she didn’t appear to be that breed of cat with a fine, naturally slender form that was slightly askewed from lack of nutrients, and her creamy dappled coat that held the stripes of a tiger and the spots of a leopard. Her coat still looked clean, a pretty color in his eyes. Chestnutsplash held back though. He saw those sharp teeth...it didn’t deter him from trying to nose his way into her business, however.
The lily-honey smelling molly flicked her ears before letting out a warning growl when the tom got to near for her comfort. Upon hearing him ask if she was exiled, she let out an amused snort while eating. As if that were ever even possible. She wasn't stupid enough to let that happen to her. Then again, she might as well be exiled. The feline had no where to go after DS was defeated and dispersed. Her brother, Vasilli, had done the best he could providing them a good, sheltered, safe home. It wasn't easy, not in leaf-bare with hungry animals looking for an easy meal. The two had been chased from their nests countless times, in search of other places safer to nest. Recently, the two had went their separate ways during the day time, only meeting during the night to keep one another safe and warm. They met near the Seastones every night and found a place to sleep for the night.

Cleo gobbled the rest of the fish down, feeling the emptiness in her stomach fade into a warm feeling of being full. It had been a long time since she had been able to eat her hearts content out. After cleaning her face up, the striped-spotted molly lifted her icy blue eyes to meet his. "I was not exiled." She narrowed her eyes. "I merely lost my home. And where did I come from you ask? If you must surely know, I was once a part of Dusk Syndicate. And my name is Cleo" She sat down, curling her tail neatly over her paws, her ribs rippling beneath her skin as she moved. "How do you feel now that you know who I am?" She questioned him.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 17th, 2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:38 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
@king kaleb!

walking through the thin layer of snow, beetleskip left a trail of pawprints behind himself, the snow sticking to his long pelt like morning dew as it soon melted into his fur from the warmth he emitted. his green eyes looked brighter in this atmosphere, glittering the same colour as the trees in new-leaf as the light reflected off of the snow. it was quiet in the best sort of way, the way that beetleskip adored. no cats, no kits, no true responsibility other than to catch a piece of prey or two. his ears were up and alert, twitching and swivelling as he searched for any noise of creatures that haven't hidden away from the bite of winter yet. his jaw was parted slightly as he silently tasted for any sign of prey. he had become so focused on that, he somewhat forgot that he had invited risingcreek out here with him. he held his tail still, trailing just above the layer of clean white, suddenly so on alert he wasn't even watching where he was going.
risingcreek wasnt meant for the cold like beetleskip was. he had thin, mauve brown fur that seemed to let every bitter breath of cold seep between the threads. he wasnt shivering, but letting how tiny shaky breaths. he had been outside for the longest time already, having got up early that morning for a border patrol. he was going to take a short nap for warmth but found himself talking to beetleskip instead, not that he minded. he padded along after him, tail close to the ground to not alert any birds that would be flying over head, his small, dainty paws not even making a sound as it made contact with the thin sheet of snow. snow flurys stuck to the tips of his fur, making him he looked like he had dust on him but in the prettiest way. he liked moments like this though. how silent it was, the only sound being their paw steps and the occasionally bird chirp or rustling of leaves of an unknown critter. he let the other tom lead the way, seeing as he was much more in focus about the place around them then risingcreek was, as he kept glancing at the reflective color of the warriors eyes and looking towards the unfallen leaves to compare the shade of green.