Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old January 7th, 2018, 09:58 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Hey there's nothing wrong with enjoying writing for the wide span of emotions it can evoke. I'd say that's healthy. And it was very well done )

"Snowpaw!" Nightpaw watched in helpless horror as her friend tumbled out of the tree, her body striking branch after branch as she plummeted down, landing on ground with a thud where she lay motionless on the pine-needle strewn and frosty earth. For what felt like too long, Nightpaw's body refused to move as she stared wide-eyed and shaking as her brain screamed at her to move. The world around her was silent as she sprinted forward and nudged Snowpaw's white fur with her muzzle. "Snowpaw, get up! Please you've got to get up!" But the white apprentice didn't respond. Nightpaw's chest heaved as she started to panic, glancing around in the dark for any sign of another cat. "Help!" she cried out, "Someone please help us! Help!" she screamed, but there was no response. Just the silent forest answering her call with chilling stillness. Nightpaw paced back and fourth, torn about what to do next. Snowpaw needed to get to Daydream, but she was Nightpaw's size and it would take to long to carry her if she could. If she left Snowpaw along, something could attack her and she'd have no way to defend herself. And all the while as she stood there unable to decide, she could be getting worse. Nightpaw whimpered as she looked at Snowpaw, then toward camp, then at Snowpaw, then camp again. "I'll get Daydream!" she said at last to the apprentice, though she couldn't hear it. "I'll get back as fast as I can, I promise!" And the little black-furred apprentice took off toward the Shadowclan clearing, running like the dog from her nightmares was nipping at her tail.

(I guess we'll have to wait for king kaleb to go much farther.)
(this is so heart-wrenching yet exciting at the same time
but yeah
._.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 8th, 2018, 05:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice gave her mentor another sweetened smile as she looked up at the older shecat with such pride and happiness. “Then let’s not keep your kitten waiting.” Newtpaw said with a gentle purr rumbling from her throat as she picked up the vole that she had caught only moments before, “Maybe I could meet them sometime, if that’s fine with you.” Her tone was a bit muffled from the limp creature in her jaws, but the munchin meant what she said. Kittens were adorable to her and while she hadn’t be really around any before, it was never too late to do some helping around the nursery for the queen's - changing out the bedding of the mossbeds or keeping their kittens busy while their mothers slept. It sounded like a wonderful job that she could do sometime, maybe even for Raspberrybubble, if that could be possible. She did not press the shecat for an answer though as the two of them slowly made their way back to the comforts of Shadowclan’s camp. Deep down, Newtpaw couldn’t wait to finally get some well-deserved rest after this long training session. She did good, yes, but she was rather tired now.
(I can arrange that, once I figure out who the RPer of Eclipsekit is)
Rasberrybubble purred,” That’s fine by me.” She murmered. She stood in the snowy forest hiking back to camp,” Take whatever prey you want, you earned it today.” She meowed, her brown eyes shining in pride. It was dusk, yes, but she was bursting in pride, her adoptive son was five moons old, it was hard to believe. She adored young Eclipsekit, and little Newtpaw her first apprentice to reach their final asessment without dying or disappearing, she prayed to Starclan that Newtpaw could make it two more days, assessment day the final one, and ceremony day. That was her only wish. She wouldn’t be too desperate with Starclan asking for them to give Newtpaw a moon of warriorhood, that’d be too much, cats she cared for always seemed to die or disappear, yet Newtpaw was yet to do so.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 8th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(I can arrange that, once I figure out who the RPer of Eclipsekit is)
Rasberrybubble purred,” That’s fine by me.” She murmered. She stood in the snowy forest hiking back to camp,” Take whatever prey you want, you earned it today.” She meowed, her brown eyes shining in pride. It was dusk, yes, but she was bursting in pride, her adoptive son was five moons old, it was hard to believe. She adored young Eclipsekit, and little Newtpaw her first apprentice to reach their final asessment without dying or disappearing, she prayed to Starclan that Newtpaw could make it two more days, assessment day the final one, and ceremony day. That was her only wish. She wouldn’t be too desperate with Starclan asking for them to give Newtpaw a moon of warriorhood, that’d be too much, cats she cared for always seemed to die or disappear, yet Newtpaw was yet to do so.
( Sounds good to me! )
The brown-furred munchkin couldn’t help but feel pride within herself at the praise that she heard from Raspberrybubble. She had done well after all that work and Newtpaw couldn’t feel more happier right now because of that. All of her worries and stresses that burdened her from the depths of her past seemed to melt away, just for now, as she bounded through the chilling forest with the warm piece of prey swinging back and forth in her jaws. Casting an occasional glance back at the older shecat, making sure she didn’t go too far ahead, the youth couldn’t keep herself from fantasizing about her warrior ceremony - which certainly would be soon, maybe even in this moon! That thought alone made her heart beat faster, imagining Newtpaw as no longer a puny apprentice, but a proud and respectable warrior with her own student to teach someday. Perhaps she was getting ahead of herself though. It would be best to just take it day by day and not get her hopes up too soon, there was still many challenges and tests that Newtpaw needed to face in order to reach her life goals. Her paws brushed through the frosty green and white grass, making her body shiver slightly, but nothing would ruin her good mood right now. [Continued in Shadowclan Clearing]
Old January 10th, 2018, 10:42 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Rainpaw dipped his head, letting out a light purr. 'Hopefully I can get it right,' thought Rainpaw. "Hey maybe I can catch a frog! I love the taste of frogs!" meowed the young tom, a half way smile showing up on his face.
GingerFrost let loose a meow of happiness, "I'm sure you will." The tom said quickly, his eyes peering through the forest, his nose lifted in the air to sense any unwilling prey.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old January 11th, 2018, 10:40 PM

Deep inside the territory, Bella padded next to her mate, making sure to remain close to him at all time, they rarely got time for themselves since, well, Goldenstar was the leader of ShadowClan, her leader, but at least, it made the moments they had together a little better, because they didn't see each other much during the day, it was either she was out of camp hunting and patrolling. Her gaze slowly went from her surroundings to the tom she cared about so much, whenever she woke up and saw that he wasn't by her side, she sometimes remained in their nest to enjoy his scent, it was reconforting, something about him had changed her in a good way, she had grown used to clan life because of him, she sometimes wondered where she would be without him if they had never met, simply enough, she wouldn't be here, wouldn't be by his side, and the mere thought of being away from him, away from what she now called her home, was something she despised.

The calico then reached up and gave the leader's cheek a lick. "Goldenstar..." She started, looking down for a little, wondering if she should ask him, but it was something she saw in her dreams lately, having him visit her in the nursery, her and their kits. "You see... Lately, I've been thinking about it a lot and... I-I really wanted to know." She quickly stopped as she stammered and took a deep breath. "I really wanted to know if you wanted to finally start a family." She added, a bit more confidence in her voice as she looked up in the tom's beautiful eyes, her tail tightly intertwined with his.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Old January 12th, 2018, 04:48 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Deep inside the territory, Bella padded next to her mate, making sure to remain close to him at all time, they rarely got time for themselves since, well, Goldenstar was the leader of ShadowClan, her leader, but at least, it made the moments they had together a little better, because they didn't see each other much during the day, it was either she was out of camp hunting and patrolling. Her gaze slowly went from her surroundings to the tom she cared about so much, whenever she woke up and saw that he wasn't by her side, she sometimes remained in their nest to enjoy his scent, it was reconforting, something about him had changed her in a good way, she had grown used to clan life because of him, she sometimes wondered where she would be without him if they had never met, simply enough, she wouldn't be here, wouldn't be by his side, and the mere thought of being away from him, away from what she now called her home, was something she despised.

The calico then reached up and gave the leader's cheek a lick. "Goldenstar..." She started, looking down for a little, wondering if she should ask him, but it was something she saw in her dreams lately, having him visit her in the nursery, her and their kits. "You see... Lately, I've been thinking about it a lot and... I-I really wanted to know." She quickly stopped as she stammered and took a deep breath. "I really wanted to know if you wanted to finally start a family." She added, a bit more confidence in her voice as she looked up in the tom's beautiful eyes, her tail tightly intertwined with his.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Goldenstar was glad that he had found some time with Bella, he felt as though he rarely ever had time just to spend with her. He tried to keep his walking pace even with hers, which wasn’t that hard, since he only had a few centimeters on Bella. The leader was short, yes, but that didn’t really affect anything else when it came to fighting, it was almost an advantage! He tried to see it that way, but it was hard for him to do so. They had always been the runt in the groups he had been in, especially as a kit and apprentince, but it had evened out over time. Nonetheless, he was glad that Bella was his mate, someone that always felt calm when he felt anything but. He was able to clear his mind with her, something he was rarely able to do. Snow was laying in some places, making it somewhat easier to walk in the pale moonlight. It was a pretty night to be out, and but, in his eyes, Bella was the prettiest thing in all the world.

As Bella spoke, Golden became quiet. He didn’t know if he was ready for kits in the middle of leafbare, but he was open to the idea. “Do you want to?” he asked calmly, wanting to make sure Bella did first. Then again, she probably wouldn’t be asking if she didn’t want to. “I’m open to the idea,” He said after a moment, smiling. He didn’t exactly know what else to say after that. Kits. Kits were a huge responsibility. A battle was coming up, and he didn’t want Bella or any of the kits to get hurt. He just walked in silence for a few moments after that, unsure of what exactly to say.
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was glad that he had found some time with Bella, he felt as though he rarely ever had time just to spend with her. He tried to keep his walking pace even with hers, which wasn’t that hard, since he only had a few centimeters on Bella. The leader was short, yes, but that didn’t really affect anything else when it came to fighting, it was almost an advantage! He tried to see it that way, but it was hard for him to do so. They had always been the runt in the groups he had been in, especially as a kit and apprentince, but it had evened out over time. Nonetheless, he was glad that Bella was his mate, someone that always felt calm when he felt anything but. He was able to clear his mind with her, something he was rarely able to do. Snow was laying in some places, making it somewhat easier to walk in the pale moonlight. It was a pretty night to be out, and but, in his eyes, Bella was the prettiest thing in all the world.

As Bella spoke, Golden became quiet. He didn’t know if he was ready for kits in the middle of leafbare, but he was open to the idea. “Do you want to?” he asked calmly, wanting to make sure Bella did first. Then again, she probably wouldn’t be asking if she didn’t want to. “I’m open to the idea,” He said after a moment, smiling. He didn’t exactly know what else to say after that. Kits. Kits were a huge responsibility. A battle was coming up, and he didn’t want Bella or any of the kits to get hurt. He just walked in silence for a few moments after that, unsure of what exactly to say.
Bella remained by his side, it wasn't hard in any way, as she heard him, she looked up at him with a confident smile. "I am, I've always been ready for it." she purred, her tail remaining tightly intertwined with his. "I just wanted to know if you were open to the idea, and I guess I got my answer." The she-cat mewed, burying her nose in his shoulder as they paced around the forest. "And if you think leafbare is gonna put them in danger, I promise you I'll take care of them, after all, it sure isn't fur that I'm missing, and I could always pick a nest at the back of the nursery to make sure you don't worry too much." the calico chuckled, she then looked up at the stars. "And I feel like StarClan would approve of a leader's family to keep on going... After all, I have no actual siblings and I don't know about your family... But if it means passing down generations of warriors, I'm more than willingly gonna do it."she admitted, breathing in the leader's scent. "And who knows, maybe we'll have a little Goldenkit, I imagine one of them looking like you, with your eyes."she added softly, turning her gaze to him once more before reaching to give his cheek a lick. "And you might think it was cozy during leafbare in those twolegs den, but you'd be wrong, it was still cold because they were almost always away, and someone came to feed me every day, that was it... So I'm used to this kind of weather." she said, looking forward again afterwards.
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Bella remained by his side, it wasn't hard in any way, as she heard him, she looked up at him with a confident smile. "I am, I've always been ready for it." she purred, her tail remaining tightly intertwined with his. "I just wanted to know if you were open to the idea, and I guess I got my answer." The she-cat mewed, burying her nose in his shoulder as they paced around the forest. "And if you think leafbare is gonna put them in danger, I promise you I'll take care of them, after all, it sure isn't fur that I'm missing, and I could always pick a nest at the back of the nursery to make sure you don't worry too much." the calico chuckled, she then looked up at the stars. "And I feel like StarClan would approve of a leader's family to keep on going... After all, I have no actual siblings and I don't know about your family... But if it means passing down generations of warriors, I'm more than willingly gonna do it."she admitted, breathing in the leader's scent. "And who knows, maybe we'll have a little Goldenkit, I imagine one of them looking like you, with your eyes."she added softly, turning her gaze to him once more before reaching to give his cheek a lick. "And you might think it was cozy during leafbare in those twolegs den, but you'd be wrong, it was still cold because they were almost always away, and someone came to feed me every day, that was it... So I'm used to this kind of weather." she said, looking forward again afterwards.
Goldenstar listened to Bella, letting her talk. He didn’t like to interrupt her thoughts, and when it happened, he couldn’t forgive himself for a few moments. However, right now, he didn’t need to interrupt her, listening quietly. Kits. He still had to let the word sink in. He would be a father! “You’re right there,” he murmured, hearing Bella talk about things she could do to keep the kits safe. Yes, it eased his worry a bit, but he was still slightly nervous. Goldenkit, his mind slowly transitioned onto the next subject. “Maybe there would be a Goldenkit, any other names?” he asked. Bella had wonderful ideas, names certainly weren’t out of range of things she could think up. He didn’t see a lot of cats with bi-colored eyes, Halfgaze the exception, but there was a possibility he supposed. Looking up at the stars, he wondered what they thought of the hell that was going on in the clans, looking back at Bella after a moment.
Old January 14th, 2018, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar listened to Bella, letting her talk. He didn’t like to interrupt her thoughts, and when it happened, he couldn’t forgive himself for a few moments. However, right now, he didn’t need to interrupt her, listening quietly. Kits. He still had to let the word sink in. He would be a father! “You’re right there,” he murmured, hearing Bella talk about things she could do to keep the kits safe. Yes, it eased his worry a bit, but he was still slightly nervous. Goldenkit, his mind slowly transitioned onto the next subject. “Maybe there would be a Goldenkit, any other names?” he asked. Bella had wonderful ideas, names certainly weren’t out of range of things she could think up. He didn’t see a lot of cats with bi-colored eyes, Halfgaze the exception, but there was a possibility he supposed. Looking up at the stars, he wondered what they thought of the hell that was going on in the clans, looking back at Bella after a moment.
The calico could almost see how worried he was, she pressed against him a little more. "Don't be so worried, I've heard that kittypets do the job better when it comes to protecting their kits." Bella chuckled. "Because believe me, if I had kits back there and one of those twolegs touched them, I would have gone crazy, surely because of that small careless twoleg, she's the reason I have those scars and I'll never forgive her." She said, getting a little carried away as her eyes narrowed to slits, her hate for twolegs was probably bigger than any clan'cat, her eyes quickly returned to normal and she met his gaze. "Well, I was thinking that if they had my fur, maybe Spottedkit for a she-cat and Maskedkit or Mottlekit for a tom." she purred. In all honesty, Bella was scared, and she didn't want to fight during an incoming battle, she saw him look up and looked at her paws, quickly meeting his gaze as he looked back at her and giving him a worried look. "Just promise me you'll be back if there's a battle, Goldenstar..." she added, and by the look on her face, she was really meaning those words, she wanted to hear them from him to make her feel safer, because without him, she was nothing.
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
The calico could almost see how worried he was, she pressed against him a little more. "Don't be so worried, I've heard that kittypets do the job better when it comes to protecting their kits." Bella chuckled. "Because believe me, if I had kits back there and one of those twolegs touched them, I would have gone crazy, surely because of that small careless twoleg, she's the reason I have those scars and I'll never forgive her." She said, getting a little carried away as her eyes narrowed to slits, her hate for twolegs was probably bigger than any clan'cat, her eyes quickly returned to normal and she met his gaze. "Well, I was thinking that if they had my fur, maybe Spottedkit for a she-cat and Maskedkit or Mottlekit for a tom." she purred. In all honesty, Bella was scared, and she didn't want to fight during an incoming battle, she saw him look up and looked at her paws, quickly meeting his gaze as he looked back at her and giving him a worried look. "Just promise me you'll be back if there's a battle, Goldenstar..." she added, and by the look on her face, she was really meaning those words, she wanted to hear them from him to make her feel safer, because without him, she was nothing.
Goldenstar simply nodded. Bella was protective, and while that usally scared him when it came to some cats, he was thankful that Bella could protect her kits if she had to. As she thought up names, Golden simply listened, as she didn’t really have anything to contribute. He couldn’t think up names at the drop of a hat, he had to think about it. However, it appeared like Bella had been thinking about this for awhile, and he smiled, though that smile was quickly wiped off his face. “Trust me,” He said, trying his best to smile, despite being scared. “I’ll come back,” He said warmly, pressing his pelt against Bella’s as he tried to calm her down. He knew he could die, but he had more lives, if one was taken, he’d have Shadowclan retreat. “Honestly, I don’t know if I’ll win, but I’ll try,” He said, trying his best to smile.