Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:05 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:56 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by hades.
Today 06:49 PM
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by forest
Today 06:48 PM

Old November 8th, 2017, 09:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw, beginning to settle down now that she had found the meeting place, padded after him until they reached their true destination. As she watched him demonstrate, the she-cat pawed the ground impatiently. She wanted to try! As he finished his instructions, the female moved forward and scraped some moss away. Copying him, she used her teeth to pick out the painful thorns. It was a small bundle, but looked pretty good for her first time.
He gave a nod of approval,” good job. You’re good.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:41 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He gave a nod of approval,” good job. You’re good.” He meowed.
"Well," she purred with a smile, recognizing praise by the word 'good' and his warm smile. "I have a great teacher!"

Last edited by Undercover; November 8th, 2017 at 09:41 AM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"Well," she purred with a smile, recognizing praise by the word 'good' and his warm smile. "I have a great teacher!"
He smiled,” Thanks. And I’m sure your mentor is equally good.” He meowed feeling special due to her praise.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 8th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The tom stiffened as he looked over at the she cat. His golden orbs full of fear. She reconized him? Great. The tom took a frw steps back. Aspen let out a low hiss. "I can do what I want!" He flicked his tail tip. "M-me? Oh no, I'm not from uh, here."
Ah geeze. Got Aspen’s gender wrong. Sorry!

Risingstorm narrowed her eyes at the tom. Something about his answer seemed off as if he wasn’t being honest. And then there had been that low hiss with a distinctive tone of sass. When she spoke, she spoke slowly, deliberately. “Well you’re in Shadowclan territory, like I said. So you need to leave. I can walk you to the border if you agree to leave peacefully.” Risingstorm stopped there, letting the unspoken alternative hang in the air between them.

Old November 8th, 2017, 08:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Hollypaw had followed closely behind, but stopped to say goodbye to his mother. Whitestep had nuzzled him and told him what a good apprentice he would be before Hollypaw left the camp. Gratitude flowed through him at that moment, and joyful thoughts filled his brain as he met up with his mentor. The tom shook out his black and white pelt to relieve the previous tension of the ceremony, and took his first step out of the camp as an apprentice. Feeling alive, Hollypaw bounded a few fox-lengths from the camp. Brand new scents filled his nostrils. Unlike the water-laden land he had witnessed before, the forest was abundant with life. Birds chattered above, and the pine trees swayed back and forth rhythmicly. Of course, it was not all perfect. Sharp sticks still poked out from the ground, and a couple of large branches were scattered here and there. All in all, Hollypaw thought it was beautiful. "So what now?" he asked as he turned to his new mentor. His green eyes sparkled as he awaited her answer.
Starrycreek turned to the little black-and-white tom, deciding. "We'll start at the boarders, and make our way to each one, then visit the hunting grounds and training area. Then I suppose we can head back." She mewed. "Which boarder would you like to see first? They're all a bit different." She asked, tilting her head slightly to let her apprentice decide the first-visited boarder. She already knew all of them, but she couldn't decide which would be the most exciting to visit. She continued to walk, making sure she stuck close to the apprentice, and gazed at the sky. They had plenty of daylight left until sunset. Good, they could accomplish their exploration within the next few hours.
Old November 8th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Starrycreek turned to the little black-and-white tom, deciding. "We'll start at the boarders, and make our way to each one, then visit the hunting grounds and training area. Then I suppose we can head back." She mewed. "Which boarder would you like to see first? They're all a bit different." She asked, tilting her head slightly to let her apprentice decide the first-visited boarder. She already knew all of them, but she couldn't decide which would be the most exciting to visit. She continued to walk, making sure she stuck close to the apprentice, and gazed at the sky. They had plenty of daylight left until sunset. Good, they could accomplish their exploration within the next few hours.
Hollypaw's already bushed fur bristled out in excitement. He had never been near other Clan territories! Well, RiverClan, but besides that! Hollypaw considered his options. ThunderClan and WindClan were as tense as they could be, or so he heard, and didn't really want any trouble. RiverClan.. he already saw enough of them. SkyClan wasn't near ShadowClan, so that was a no go. Hollypaw had no choice but to explore WindClan or ThunderClan. "Er.. ThunderClan," he decided on a whim.
Old November 8th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was happy to see that Nightpaw looked ready to train, and not in another world. It was weird how quickly they had brushed over some more serious topics, but he wasn’t going to complain. He loved not having to worry about those kinds of things for one. “Well, I was thinking we could start with what to do if you get pinned to the ground,” he started off, trying to think of a good way to word what he wanted to say. “You’re supposed to rake your bottom claws across their belly,” he said, “Or, have you already been taught that?” He asked awkwardly, having already forgotten what Daypaw had taught Nightpaw, since his mind had gone somewhere else for a moment.
“I haven’t. That sounds useful, alright!” Nightpaw’s tail waved through the air, cheered at the idea of starting with a defensive move first. Attacking was one thing but Nightpaw had no reservations about defending herself, especially from an cat hostile enough to try and pin her. She listened to Goldenstar’s description and flexed her hind leg, trying out the kicking motion for the clawing while carefully keeping her claws sheathed. She remembered Daypaw was very clear on that. “Can we practice?” She asked her mentor.

Old November 9th, 2017, 05:08 AM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“I haven’t. That sounds useful, alright!” Nightpaw’s tail waved through the air, cheered at the idea of starting with a defensive move first. Attacking was one thing but Nightpaw had no reservations about defending herself, especially from an cat hostile enough to try and pin her. She listened to Goldenstar’s description and flexed her hind leg, trying out the kicking motion for the clawing while carefully keeping her claws sheathed. She remembered Daypaw was very clear on that. “Can we practice?” She asked her mentor.
Goldenstar nodded. He knew it was a useful move for him, and he was greatful to know that Nightpaw thought it was a useful idea as well. Watching Nightpaw practice it, he nodded, thankful that she was keeping her claws sheathed. “Of course we can practice,” he said, nodding. “Claws sheathed,” he reminded, Just in case. “Also, if I hurt you too much, you tell me, okay?” He asked. He didn’t know whether he should wait for Nightpaw to say something, or just surprise her. He went with surprising her, and pounced on her. He automatically felt bad for not giving a warning. Well, he knew that you weren’t going to get a warning in a real battle, but he still felt bad none the less. Now he was waiting to see what she would do, watching her with a relatively blank expression.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:11 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Hollypaw's already bushed fur bristled out in excitement. He had never been near other Clan territories! Well, RiverClan, but besides that! Hollypaw considered his options. ThunderClan and WindClan were as tense as they could be, or so he heard, and didn't really want any trouble. RiverClan.. he already saw enough of them. SkyClan wasn't near ShadowClan, so that was a no go. Hollypaw had no choice but to explore WindClan or ThunderClan. "Er.. ThunderClan," he decided on a whim.
"Alright." Starrycreek mewed, nodding her head. She flicked her tail towards the direction of the boarder. She began to walk, the scent of forest becoming clearer as she waited for her apprentice, able to see his fluffed black and white pelt, giggling at his excitement and sitting, her tail sweeping around her paws as she gazed back, seeing a tiny bit of the boarder, the scent of forest stale where she sat, but probably fresh over there, unless they hadn't refreshed the boarder markers.
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded. He knew it was a useful move for him, and he was greatful to know that Nightpaw thought it was a useful idea as well. Watching Nightpaw practice it, he nodded, thankful that she was keeping her claws sheathed. “Of course we can practice,” he said, nodding. “Claws sheathed,” he reminded, Just in case. “Also, if I hurt you too much, you tell me, okay?” He asked. He didn’t know whether he should wait for Nightpaw to say something, or just surprise her. He went with surprising her, and pounced on her. He automatically felt bad for not giving a warning. Well, he knew that you weren’t going to get a warning in a real battle, but he still felt bad none the less. Now he was waiting to see what she would do, watching her with a relatively blank expression.
The instant Goldenstar stopped speaking, he was flying right at her! Nightpaw had no time to react before he crashed into her and knocked her prone, pinning her to the ground. Kicking her back legs felt more like instinct than anything, and it wasn't until after she'd kicked out with her back legs that it occurred to her that he had told her to do just that.