Today 07:57 AM

Old June 7th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost chuckled to herself as she thought about some things as they walked, her tail flicking back and forth contently. It wasn’t long until they reached a small pond with shallow waters that reeked of frogs, fish and many other creatures that inhabited the scene. “Maybe catching some frogs will ease that mind of yours.” The she-cat teased him and went forward, sniffing through the tall reeds that stuck out at certain points around the small body of water.
He stopped at the small pond. The rain wasn't much, but it was enough to cause this. He was already searching around, looking for frogs. She was right about one thing, the hunt was clearing his mind, and he hasn't even caught anything yet. He began sniffing around and then he heard the familiar sound of a rabbit croak. He immediately dropped into a hunter's crouch and stalked forward. He stopped when his target was in sight and only a taillength away. He watched it for a moment longer and pounced, catching and killing the frog before it knew what hit it.
Old June 7th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He stopped at the small pond. The rain wasn't much, but it was enough to cause this. He was already searching around, looking for frogs. She was right about one thing, the hunt was clearing his mind, and he hasn't even caught anything yet. He began sniffing around and then he heard the familiar sound of a rabbit croak. He immediately dropped into a hunter's crouch and stalked forward. He stopped when his target was in sight and only a taillength away. He watched it for a moment longer and pounced, catching and killing the frog before it knew what hit it.
Once Blackfrost noticed that Crowhawk was focused on hunting, the she-cat was able to keep an eye out for her own catch. She rustled through some more reeds and a slimy green body hopped out from it’s hiding place - a frog. “Gotcha, you little pest..” The warrior growled and leapt after it as the frog hopped close to the pond’s edge, but soon enough, Blackfrost had snagged the prey with a claw and drug it back to her before it could get away. She tossed it into the air and caught it in her mouth, biting down onto it’s throat and ending it’s life rather quickly. She looked over at her friend, who had caught him own critter, and gave him a smile as the limp prey dangled from her jaws by one leg.
Old June 7th, 2017, 06:52 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

(( @Raine ))

Goldeneye took a deep breath in of the air around him, happy to just be at peace for awhile. Though, honestly, he was deputy, he shouldn't just be taking a leisurely stroll through the woods. There were kits and queens to be fed, as well as elders, and other cats who did so much for the clan, it would be a shame if some of them didn't get to eat during this wonderful season. Taking a deep breath in, he looked around, trying to spot the vole he had just smelled, padding a few paces to the right. He stopped, and looked around again, trying to find the vole still, before he spotted it, and crouched into a stalking position.

He had never exactly liked the stalking part of hunting, it had always been too slow for him. However, he guessed now, as a warrior, he needed that patience, and if he didn't have it, bad things would happen, and a clan would go unfed. Taking a silent deep breath in, the deputy sprang into the air, planning to land on the vole before it could move, aiming to trap it, then kill it, which he succeeded in doing, snapping its neck quickly, as soon as he had landed.
Old June 7th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Once Blackfrost noticed that Crowhawk was focused on hunting, the she-cat was able to keep an eye out for her own catch. She rustled through some more reeds and a slimy green body hopped out from it’s hiding place - a frog. “Gotcha, you little pest..” The warrior growled and leapt after it as the frog hopped close to the pond’s edge, but soon enough, Blackfrost had snagged the prey with a claw and drug it back to her before it could get away. She tossed it into the air and caught it in her mouth, biting down onto it’s throat and ending it’s life rather quickly. She looked over at her friend, who had caught him own critter, and gave him a smile as the limp prey dangled from her jaws by one leg.
Crowhawk would've been settled with one, but this one part deep inside of him just wasn't satisfied. When Blackfrost smiled at him, he smiled back and went back to hunting. He searched quietly, finding another rabbit. He went into his hunting stance again and crept forward close to the frog. He was used to doing this in mud, but this time when he was about to pounce, he slipped. The frog wasted no time in attempting to escape. Crowhawk was NOT having this today. He had manage to lose a piece of prey when it was dead, he wasn't losing another, chasing it. When the frog landed on a pad in the water, Crowhawk didn't care. He jumped in, without a care and finally caught the stupid frog. He threw out onto the land and climbed out of the water. He was a person who was all fun and jokes, but he was serious this time.
Old June 7th, 2017, 07:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
(( @Raine ))

Goldeneye took a deep breath in of the air around him, happy to just be at peace for awhile. Though, honestly, he was deputy, he shouldn't just be taking a leisurely stroll through the woods. There were kits and queens to be fed, as well as elders, and other cats who did so much for the clan, it would be a shame if some of them didn't get to eat during this wonderful season. Taking a deep breath in, he looked around, trying to spot the vole he had just smelled, padding a few paces to the right. He stopped, and looked around again, trying to find the vole still, before he spotted it, and crouched into a stalking position.

He had never exactly liked the stalking part of hunting, it had always been too slow for him. However, he guessed now, as a warrior, he needed that patience, and if he didn't have it, bad things would happen, and a clan would go unfed. Taking a silent deep breath in, the deputy sprang into the air, planning to land on the vole before it could move, aiming to trap it, then kill it, which he succeeded in doing, snapping its neck quickly, as soon as he had landed.

@✨Blue Wishes✨

Stellarjay was waiting. The muscles in his shoulders tense, his claws just out and balancing him perfectly, his tail erect and outward, eyes narrowed to deadly slits. He always liked to see the fear in the eyes of his prey just as he landed a killing blow, just as the fear within them stopped them dead. Allowing him an easy catch. Now was one of these moments. He was so fixated on the vile that he wasn't aware of the deputy preying on the same prey, just fox lengths to the left of him. Just as his hindlegs bunched low and his claws flexed with the aniticipation of vole beneath them within a flash fur was instantly in the air, landing square on the vole. In bewilderment stellarjay was only able to blink, once or twice he lost count. Than he hissed. A low deep hiss. It was a natural reflex for the violent and ambitious feline. Relaxing his body into a standing position he stepped into view. Eyes burning with anger and resentment. "YOU!" he snapped. He hadn't even taken into account that the Tom he was just snapping at was goldeneye was the new deputy. Through the frustration ebbed away when he studied the Tom closely. He smirked and allowed his ears to slide back into its normalcy. "Good catch. I mean assuming you meant to throw me off" he remarked snidely. "I guess that's what you deputy's do right?" he snarled.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 7th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
@✨Blue Wishes✨

Stellarjay was waiting. The muscles in his shoulders tense, his claws just out and balancing him perfectly, his tail erect and outward, eyes narrowed to deadly slits. He always liked to see the fear in the eyes of his prey just as he landed a killing blow, just as the fear within them stopped them dead. Allowing him an easy catch. Now was one of these moments. He was so fixated on the vile that he wasn't aware of the deputy preying on the same prey, just fox lengths to the left of him. Just as his hindlegs bunched low and his claws flexed with the aniticipation of vole beneath them within a flash fur was instantly in the air, landing square on the vole. In bewilderment stellarjay was only able to blink, once or twice he lost count. Than he hissed. A low deep hiss. It was a natural reflex for the violent and ambitious feline. Relaxing his body into a standing position he stepped into view. Eyes burning with anger and resentment. "YOU!" he snapped. He hadn't even taken into account that the Tom he was just snapping at was goldeneye was the new deputy. Through the frustration ebbed away when he studied the Tom closely. He smirked and allowed his ears to slide back into its normalcy. "Good catch. I mean assuming you meant to throw me off" he remarked snidely. "I guess that's what you deputy's do right?" he snarled.
Goldeneye stared at the Tom for the longest moment, slightly caught off-guard by him. Honestly, he had never been good with names, and relating them to faces, so he wasn't going to try anything stupid. However, he knew this was a Shadowclan cat in front of him, it was obvious enough, why he needed to think about that for a moment was beyond him. "W-Why would you think that?" He stammered quickly, not really having a real way to remark. Then again, he had never been very talented when it came to comebacks either, so he didn't know what else to say, and what those options would even be. The other tom had gotten very worked up over one run-in, and honestly, that confused Goldeneye, it was one catch, after all. They were in Shadowclan! The best clan of them all! The clan that had enough prey most of the time, especially in greenleaf. Sure, it was New-leaf, but still! There was prey mostly everywhere! He pushed away his slowly growing rage to look at the tom again, as the deputy was actually confused on why the tom was all worked up, and honestly, he might find it easier to push away the rage if he understood.
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye stared at the Tom for the longest moment, slightly caught off-guard by him. Honestly, he had never been good with names, and relating them to faces, so he wasn't going to try anything stupid. However, he knew this was a Shadowclan cat in front of him, it was obvious enough, why he needed to think about that for a moment was beyond him. "W-Why would you think that?" He stammered quickly, not really having a real way to remark. Then again, he had never been very talented when it came to comebacks either, so he didn't know what else to say, and what those options would even be. The other tom had gotten very worked up over one run-in, and honestly, that confused Goldeneye, it was one catch, after all. They were in Shadowclan! The best clan of them all! The clan that had enough prey most of the time, especially in greenleaf. Sure, it was New-leaf, but still! There was prey mostly everywhere! He pushed away his slowly growing rage to look at the tom again, as the deputy was actually confused on why the tom was all worked up, and honestly, he might find it easier to push away the rage if he understood.

"It's not like nobody else thinks that, goldeneye" the name slowly rolled off his tongue. He lashed his tail and with high paws. Strutting toward him proudly. "If you don't mind me saying it, you should get back to camp and continue your prissy little life" he remarked snidely. Lashing his tail and his ears pinned to the back of his head. If this deputy was like any other in my opinion. He'll fight back. Just what I need, I just need to prey upon his feelings. A good verbal fight will be good.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 7th, 2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

"It's not like nobody else thinks that, goldeneye" the name slowly rolled off his tongue. He lashed his tail and with high paws. Strutting toward him proudly. "If you don't mind me saying it, you should get back to camp and continue your prissy little life" he remarked snidely. Lashing his tail and his ears pinned to the back of his head. If this deputy was like any other in my opinion. He'll fight back. Just what I need, I just need to prey upon his feelings. A good verbal fight will be good.
Goldeneye was quiet for a long moment, staring at the cat in front of him, trying to figure out if he was being toyed with or not. "It's just one piece of prey!" He exclaimed after a moment, exasperated. "It's New-leaf for Starclan's sake!" He added, rolling his gold and green orbs, "You can find something else!" The deputy sighed, looking at the other tom, "It isn't that hard," he mumbled, just watching him, "And I don't live a prissy life, thank you very much," he fired back "I've had enough sleepless nights the past couple of days!" He exclaimed, dropping the prey now and stepping over it carefully to look at him. Sure, Goldeneye was shorter than him, but the deputy knew he could use that as an advantage if he had to, now just watching once again.
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk would've been settled with one, but this one part deep inside of him just wasn't satisfied. When Blackfrost smiled at him, he smiled back and went back to hunting. He searched quietly, finding another rabbit. He went into his hunting stance again and crept forward close to the frog. He was used to doing this in mud, but this time when he was about to pounce, he slipped. The frog wasted no time in attempting to escape. Crowhawk was NOT having this today. He had manage to lose a piece of prey when it was dead, he wasn't losing another, chasing it. When the frog landed on a pad in the water, Crowhawk didn't care. He jumped in, without a care and finally caught the stupid frog. He threw out onto the land and climbed out of the water. He was a person who was all fun and jokes, but he was serious this time.
Blackfrost watched as he smiled at her and then went back to hunting, which made her feel like her mission was accomplished. It would ease his mind, catching all this prey with her and bringing it back to the camp to feed hungry mouths. A large splash stirred her from her thoughts and she looked to the pond, seeing that Crowhawk had leapt in after a second frog and he actually had caught it too. “Good job!” The warrior purred to her beloved friends, dropping her own frog, “Wanna head back to camp or do you wanna catch some more?” As she said that, a small splash in the pond could be noticed out of the corner of her vision, which made her growl. “I got this one!” Blackfrost hissed and leapt into the water, feeling a slimy object slide between her paws underneath the water. The she-cat shoved her head under the water without thinking and bit the frog, killing it rather quickly. She lifted her head out the water, the second frog in her jaws as she was soaked with pond water. She smiled over at Crowhawk with triumph.
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost watched as he smiled at her and then went back to hunting, which made her feel like her mission was accomplished. It would ease his mind, catching all this prey with her and bringing it back to the camp to feed hungry mouths. A large splash stirred her from her thoughts and she looked to the pond, seeing that Crowhawk had leapt in after a second frog and he actually had caught it too. “Good job!” The warrior purred to her beloved friends, dropping her own frog, “Wanna head back to camp or do you wanna catch some more?” As she said that, a small splash in the pond could be noticed out of the corner of her vision, which made her growl. “I got this one!” Blackfrost hissed and leapt into the water, feeling a slimy object slide between her paws underneath the water. The she-cat shoved her head under the water without thinking and bit the frog, killing it rather quickly. She lifted her head out the water, the second frog in her jaws as she was soaked with pond water. She smiled over at Crowhawk with triumph.
Crowhawk sighed. He had caught two mice, it was good enough for him. He smiled and nodded at his friend's praise. It made him feel good. "I think I'm-" He stopped when he heard a splash. Another frog. He was about to go for it until Blackfrost said it was hers. He didn't think she would, but then she jumped in the water, which surprised him. He watched as she dove her head in the water and came back out with a frog in her jaws. He walked to her as she got out. "Nice catch." He purred. He then looked at the pond. "There's one more frog right there." He pointed in the water. He wasn't telling the truth, it was just some weeds in the water, but he needed to get her close.