Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Profile Mewsic is back! Check it out!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 06:14 AM
[RC EVENT] {~+going with...
by mars
Last post by nyx
Today 05:50 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
cat, cat, dog!
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:40 AM

Old February 17th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Cosplayer

Default Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Angel kept her gaze fixed on the mouse she had been stalking. She had followed it to the river, and was so close to catching it. With another second, she finally pounced. She purred in satisfaction and bent down to eat her catch, not realizing she was on the edge of someone else's territory.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblaze View Post
Angel kept her gaze fixed on the mouse she had been stalking. She had followed it to the river, and was so close to catching it. With another second, she finally pounced. She purred in satisfaction and bent down to eat her catch, not realizing she was on the edge of someone else's territory.
(Here.)

Sandflame was out on a hunt. The ginger tom had decided to go himself no one else to keep him away from his hunt. Stalking though RiverClan's territory heading to the river. As the yellow eyed tom arrived at the river a unfurle secant washed over him. Twitching his nose he detected that utwas a molly's secant. Crouching low to the ground his slipped over the slick rocks till he saw her. A beautiful white molly with green eyes like a new sport in New leaf. For a heartbeat or more he watched her eat the mouse. She didn't apeasr to be on
RiverClan territory just outside it. She's so beautiful. Like a fallen StarClan warrior, her pelt so white. He thought as he watched the molly though the frozen shrubs. No Sandflame! She's not from RiverClan, don't think of how beautiful she is! He told himself still unable to tare his eyes off the molly.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Here.)

Sandflame was out on a hunt. The ginger tom had decided to go himself no one else to keep him away from his hunt. Stalking though RiverClan's territory heading to the river. As the yellow eyed tom arrived at the river a unfurle secant washed over him. Twitching his nose he detected that utwas a molly's secant. Crouching low to the ground his slipped over the slick rocks till he saw her. A beautiful white molly with green eyes like a new sport in New leaf. For a heartbeat or more he watched her eat the mouse. She didn't apeasr to be on
RiverClan territory just outside it. She's so beautiful. Like a fallen StarClan warrior, her pelt so white. He thought as he watched the molly though the frozen shrubs. No Sandflame! She's not from RiverClan, don't think of how beautiful she is! He told himself still unable to tare his eyes off the molly.
Angel finished her mouse and purred in satisfaction. She then looked up to see a tom watching her. She gazed back at the tom and offered a small smile to him. She walked up to him and greeted him. "Hello. My name is Angel. Who are you?"
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Angel finished her mouse and purred in satisfaction. She then looked up to see a tom watching her. She gazed back at the tom and offered a small smile to him. She walked up to him and greeted him. "Hello. My name is Angel. Who are you?"
Sandflame stumbled backwards as Angle stepped closer to him. At first he opened moth then shut it again after nothing came out. Finding his voice he tried again. " Oh, um. My name is Sandflame, warrior of RiverClan." He told her slightly puffing his chest when he said he was a warrior. Though the ginger tom was normally not at a loss of words he was at the moment. He was practically just stating at her with his yellow hued eyes.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Sandflame stumbled backwards as Angle stepped closer to him. At first he opened moth then shut it again after nothing came out. Finding his voice he tried again. " Oh, um. My name is Sandflame, warrior of RiverClan." He told her slightly puffing his chest when he said he was a warrior. Though the ginger tom was normally not at a loss of words he was at the moment. He was practically just stating at her with his yellow hued eyes.
Angel purred a little as he puffed out his chest. When he told her that he was a warrior, her ears perked up. "You're a warrior? My mother told me stories of her days as a warrior before she left and had me as a kittypet. I've always wondered what warriors looked like! " She walked up to him, her heart fluttering. It was love at first sight. She swpet her tail across the ground in an effort to be kinda flirty with him. Her matting season was to start next week, but she wanted to learn how to fight like a warrior.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 17th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Angel purred a little as he puffed out his chest. When he told her that he was a warrior, her ears perked up. "You're a warrior? My mother told me stories of her days as a warrior before she left and had me as a kittypet. I've always wondered what warriors looked like! " She walked up to him, her heart fluttering. It was love at first sight. She swpet her tail across the ground in an effort to be kinda flirty with him. Her matting season was to start next week, but she wanted to learn how to fight like a warrior.
Sandflame gave back a smile to the molly."Oh so you know about warriors?" He asked meeting his yellow eyes with her green. Swishing his tail over the ground he flicked it over Angle's white tail. "What else does this brilliantly beautiful molly know? He ask standing to his paws his eyes soft. Truly he just wanted to get to know Angle and flirt with her. She was a beautiful feline, her soft white pelt and perfectly green eyes was so adorable. Sandflame didn't want to introduced on her, no that might make her uncomfortable. Maybe he could take her into the Clan?

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 17th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Sandflame gave back a smile to the molly."Oh so you know about warriors?" He asked meeting his yellow eyes with her green. Swishing his tail over the ground he flicked it over Angle's white tail. "What else does this brilliantly beautiful molly know? He ask standing to his paws his eyes soft. Truly he just wanted to get to know Angle and flirt with her. She was a beautiful feline, her soft white pelt and perfectly green eyes was so adorable. Sandflame didn't want to introduced on her, no that might make her uncomfortable. Maybe he could take her into the Clan?
Angel blushed a little as he called her beautiful. She nodded and started telling him how her mother used to tell her stories. She even told him some of the stories she had been told. By the time she finished, it was dark. Angel gasped and apologized for wasting his time. She then dashed off into the night, back to her den deep in the outskirts.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Angel blushed a little as he called her beautiful. She nodded and started telling him how her mother used to tell her stories. She even told him some of the stories she had been told. By the time she finished, it was dark. Angel gasped and apologized for wasting his time. She then dashed off into the night, back to her den deep in the outskirts.
(Fun fact I got a molly in RiverClan named Angelwing.)

Sandflame happily lessened to Angle's stories. He enjoyed every heartbeat of it with her. When she apologized and ran off he felt a longing to run after her. "No.." He started to call after her but was to late. He stood there by the river look of after her.
He didn't care that he'd have to explain himself for being gone all sun rise he just wanted to find were Angle ran off to. The Clan will be suspicious about you. He told himself. He decided to catch some prey if he was going to go back to camp. Soon enough the ginger to caught a fish but he didn't want to go back to camp. So, Sandflame picked up his fish's and headed into unknown territory after Angle. Hoping he'd find her.

Old February 17th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
(Fun fact I got a molly in RiverClan named Angelwing.)

Sandflame happily lessened to Angle's stories. He enjoyed every heartbeat of it with her. When she apologized and ran off he felt a longing to run after her. "No.." He started to call after her but was to late. He stood there by the river look of after her.
He didn't care that he'd have to explain himself for being gone all sun rise he just wanted to find were Angle ran off to. The Clan will be suspicious about you. He told himself. He decided to catch some prey if he was going to go back to camp. Soon enough the ginger to caught a fish but he didn't want to go back to camp. So, Sandflame picked up his fish's and headed into unknown territory after Angle. Hoping he'd find her.
(Oh my gosh, that's amazing!)

Angel huddled in her den, not knowing the tom she met earlier was following her. Only when he got near her den, did she pick up his scent. She peeked out from her den in a nearby cave and confirmed it was him before she walked out. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your clan? They'll worry about you." She wanted him to go back to his clan so he wouldn't get in trouble. But a part inside of her wanted him to stay with her forever. She decided to let him into her den. She led him inside and gathered some moss for him to rest on.
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
(Oh my gosh, that's amazing!)

Angel huddled in her den, not knowing the tom she met earlier was following her. Only when he got near her den, did she pick up his scent. She peeked out from her den in a nearby cave and confirmed it was him before she walked out. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your clan? They'll worry about you." She wanted him to go back to his clan so he wouldn't get in trouble. But a part inside of her wanted him to stay with her forever. She decided to let him into her den. She led him inside and gathered some moss for him to rest on.
(Here's her Bio if you want to know more about her.)

Sandflame was glade when he found her and let him into her den. Once they were both inside he placed the fish at her paws. "I know, but, well..." He started. Looking up he continued."In wanted to see if you'd come live in RiverClan with me. When you talk about the stories you mother told you you have a foundness in you voice and, I don't think I can go back without you." He told her his yellow eyes full of hope. If she joined RiverClan she'd bae a warrior she talked about in her mothers stories and they'd be able to become mates,
if Angle wishes to. The ginger tom sat down hoping she'd pick to come with him.

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 17th, 2018 at 05:20 PM.