Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:45 AM
free name adopts
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:35 AM

Old February 17th, 2018, 09:49 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Where Verity hides ( open to all)

if interested in this molly here’s her finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...534#post471534

Here hidden from prying eyes is a small den hidden and covered in old plants of the world. Here hidden from all is Verity, a once beautiful molly now covered in scars, she hides whenever anyone she doesn’t know comes near and for good reason. She’s of the madness bloodline aka she’s related to killers, hades to the man one Sano she’s a target for revenge so do keep away when cats suddenly come in angry and bloodthirsty. Sometimes she does fight back only when they push her too far, she ends up killing at least one of them and the others often run away while she .. breaks down sobbing over what she just did. Again ignore this.
Come do you seek revenge or simply a home? Verity is always willing to help however... she’s not exactly beautiful to look at. However there is one thing you should look forward to, her songs, whenever she’s alone or feels happy she sings beautiful songs of long ago but of course this is rare but still something to look forward to.
Have fun my friends don’t hurt her too much.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:17 AM
The Madness King

Default Re: Where Verity hides ( open to all)

Heavy breathing was heard from the small den, blood dripped onto the ground as a once beautiful cat, with fur as white as snow with shades of brown and grey stared at the ground, her eyes were wide and were constantly looking out of the entrance despite it being hidden by the grass. Loud hisses and growls were heard saying “ we’ll find her! She needs to pay for what she did!” Or “ we’ll kill the monster!!” Soon they eventually faded away a clear sign of them moving away. She soon let’s out a sigh of relief as she begins to stand up shakily. The wound on her shoulder was pretty deep nothing she couldn’t handle just a other scar to add to the rest. Her one blue eye looks around her other eye .. wasn’t there anymore to stop from scaring others so much she usually keeps it close since it’s just a hole now. Her left ear was scarred up pretty badly and some could tell that she can’t hear from it anymore. She sighs softly as she walks towards a small pool of water lined with some moss. First she drinks some water to ease her dry throat, than she begins to get some moss carefully. This was the fifth time this week, they are getting more desperate for revenge each day what has her kin been doing to get them
So railed up like this. She places the moss on her new wound and began to clean it ..... it was quiet in here. She hated it.. she sighs softly as she looks at the water “ ... why was I born a monster? .... why me..”
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Heavy breathing was heard from the small den, blood dripped onto the ground as a once beautiful cat, with fur as white as snow with shades of brown and grey stared at the ground, her eyes were wide and were constantly looking out of the entrance despite it being hidden by the grass. Loud hisses and growls were heard saying “ we’ll find her! She needs to pay for what she did!” Or “ we’ll kill the monster!!” Soon they eventually faded away a clear sign of them moving away. She soon let’s out a sigh of relief as she begins to stand up shakily. The wound on her shoulder was pretty deep nothing she couldn’t handle just a other scar to add to the rest. Her one blue eye looks around her other eye .. wasn’t there anymore to stop from scaring others so much she usually keeps it close since it’s just a hole now. Her left ear was scarred up pretty badly and some could tell that she can’t hear from it anymore. She sighs softly as she walks towards a small pool of water lined with some moss. First she drinks some water to ease her dry throat, than she begins to get some moss carefully. This was the fifth time this week, they are getting more desperate for revenge each day what has her kin been doing to get them
So railed up like this. She places the moss on her new wound and began to clean it ..... it was quiet in here. She hated it.. she sighs softly as she looks at the water “ ... why was I born a monster? .... why me..”
DarkLeaf wanders around and eventually sees a cat she quietly climbs up a tree she wasn't scared of the way the she cat looked she was just nervous about if they were nice or not.
She lays there for awhile and eventually jumps down walking over to the Molly and studies her then gets closer "Hi I'm DarkLeaf what's your name?" DarkLeaf asked softly hoping the cat wouldn't get frightened from the sudden noise and attack her.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:49 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
DarkLeaf wanders around and eventually sees a cat she quietly climbs up a tree she wasn't scared of the way the she cat looked she was just nervous about if they were nice or not.
She lays there for awhile and eventually jumps down walking over to the Molly and studies her then gets closer "Hi I'm DarkLeaf what's your name?" DarkLeaf asked softly hoping the cat wouldn't get frightened from the sudden noise and attack her.
She jumps a bit seeing the new comer, she was about to get up quickly only to growl a bit at the sharp pain. “ ... I’m...Verity ... are you not afraid of me?” She asks a bit shakily almost in disbelief as well. She quickly looks away to hide the gone eye and to look at the cat more closely “ .... are you a clanner? Did.. my family hurt you too?”
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Idk

Quote:
She jumps a bit seeing the new comer, she was about to get up quickly only to growl a bit at the sharp pain. “ ... I’m...Verity ... are you not afraid of me?” She asks a bit shakily almost in disbelief as well. She quickly looks away to hide the gone eye and to look at the cat more closely “ .... are you a clanner? Did.. my family hurt you too?”
"Of course you don't scare me! And no I'm not a clanner also I don't know about my family so probably not" She meowed nicely. "So why are you out here?" DarkLeaf asked her.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:56 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Of course you don't scare me! And no I'm not a clanner also I don't know about my family so probably not" She meowed nicely. "So why are you out here?" DarkLeaf asked her.
She moves back a bit “ ... I’m hiding... cats want me dead for my family’s deeds. For you see.. I am of the madness family ... a family of killers and monsters and they know this.. they all try to kill me but “ she purrs a bit smiling “ I didn’t think I’ll meet a odd one like you.. it’s rather comforting.”
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightwhisker sniffed the air, looking around. The smell of a loner was clearly on her. Her nose twitched uneasily as she noticed two cats. "H-hello?" She asked nervously.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Idk

Quote:
She moves back a bit “ ... I’m hiding... cats want me dead for my family’s deeds. For you see.. I am of the madness family ... a family of killers and monsters and they know this.. they all try to kill me but “ she purrs a bit smiling “ I didn’t think I’ll meet a odd one like you.. it’s rather comforting.”
@Broken Madness @Lightwhisker
"Oh wow that must be hard to live with but don't worry you got me now! Those cats are trying to kill you can fight me a see what happens when they mess with my friends" she smiled at Verity happily purring a little "And who cares about your family's deeds you seem like a really good person" DarkLeaf meowed softly. Then she noticed the other loner "Oh I'm meeting so many people today!" She exclaimed and padded over to the She-cat "Hi I'm DarkLeaf and that's Verity what's your name?" She smiled.

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 17th, 2018 at 11:07 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

"M-my name's Lightwhisker." Lightwhisker answered, her sleek black fur slightly standing on end in worry. "I noticed you and Verity talking and I wanted to maybe, make some friends."
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:11 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
@Broken Madness @Lightwhisker
"Oh wow that must be hard to live with but don't worry you got me now! Those cats are trying to kill you can fight me a see what happens when they mess with my friends" she smiled at Verity happily purring a little "And who cares about your family's deeds you seem like a really good person" DarkLeaf meowed softly. Then she noticed the other loner "Oh I'm meeting so many people today!" She exclaimed and padded over to the She-cat "Hi I'm DarkLeaf and that's Verity what's your name?" She smiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwhisker View Post
Lightwhisker sniffed the air, looking around. The smell of a loner was clearly on her. Her nose twitched uneasily as she noticed two cats. "H-hello?" She asked nervously.
She looks at him “ ... friends? “ she asks softly as she looks at the new comer soon she begins to stand up “ Yes hi... “ she says stepping out showing her many scars, closed eye and torn up ear. She was seen as a rouge after all. She looks at Lightwhisker “ ... odd. I’m a monster yet y’all just keep looking at me as if I’m so normal cat.. y’all aren’t normal at all” she says laughing warmly with a soft purr. “ it’s a pleasure to meet you my friends “