RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:38 PM

Old February 14th, 2018, 09:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Nope not private my friend!! :3 accepted!

There as a gentle rustling and finally a brown and white head poked up through a snow clump than pulled back in. Than afew more shuffling and finally another wolf pulled itself through the hole into the forest that had been coated in yet another layer of snowy ice. This was northern, or what he preferred to be called north. One of the two brothers who had come from a far off land in search of a paradise escape from the dying world. Second came Chinook the older brother by a few minutes pulled his tan and white body up out of the little den which had been covered and hidden by the roots of a tree. He shook himself gently ridding himself of the snow he had gathered while north lifted his muzzle to the sweet breeze. "There's nothing left" said Chinook the older sibling. He blinked a few times stepping past his brother and nosing throguh the snow. "I know, we have to keep moving so it doesn't catch up with us" said north glancing over. Both brothers exchanged a brief nod than began to walk side by side weaving through the shadows easyily. Both wolves where young and yet held wisdom, perhaps Chinook knew a little more due to his humble and wise personality and than north who was more eager and violent.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 14th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Finally Active Dude lmao

My Mood: Cheerful

*sLAMS IN THROUGH A DOOR* I SAW AND I CAME. I LIKE.

Name
Korali // Esmerald
Looks
Korali has soft, brown hair with mischievous yellow-green eyes. He has somewhat dark skin, and wears a light brown hoodie with jeans. // Esmerald has long, curly black hair and sharp, dark brown - almost black - eyes. She has tan skin with scars along her body. She stands quite tall - at 6'1" - and she adorns a long, light coat
Personality
Korali is a rather mischievous male, enjoying playing pranks on his packmates due to his fox-like and childish nature. // Esmerald is a quiet individual, enjoying going out into remote areas while she hunts so what she hunts doesn't get spooked off.
Role
Wolf Packmate // Hunter
If wolf wolf form
Here
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?
// Yes
Love interest
N/A // N/A
Sexuality
Bi // Omniaromantic
Other
nope
Questions
Ooof, is this based on Wolf's Rain?
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:57 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawziplier View Post
*sLAMS IN THROUGH A DOOR* I SAW AND I CAME. I LIKE.

Name
Korali // Esmerald
Looks
Korali has soft, brown hair with mischievous yellow-green eyes. He has somewhat dark skin, and wears a light brown hoodie with jeans. // Esmerald has long, curly black hair and sharp, dark brown - almost black - eyes. She has tan skin with scars along her body. She stands quite tall - at 6'1" - and she adorns a long, light coat
Personality
Korali is a rather mischievous male, enjoying playing pranks on his packmates due to his fox-like and childish nature. // Esmerald is a quiet individual, enjoying going out into remote areas while she hunts so what she hunts doesn't get spooked off.
Role
Wolf Packmate // Hunter
If wolf wolf form
Here
// Yes
Love interest
N/A // N/A
Sexuality
Bi // Omniaromantic
Other
nope
Questions
Ooof, is this based on Wolf's Rain?
Of course it is!! Accepted my friend!
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:03 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

There as a gentle rustling and finally a brown and white head poked up through a snow clump than pulled back in. Than afew more shuffling and finally another wolf pulled itself through the hole into the forest that had been coated in yet another layer of snowy ice. This was northern, or what he preferred to be called north. One of the two brothers who had come from a far off land in search of a paradise escape from the dying world. Second came Chinook the older brother by a few minutes pulled his tan and white body up out of the little den which had been covered and hidden by the roots of a tree. He shook himself gently ridding himself of the snow he had gathered while north lifted his muzzle to the sweet breeze. "There's nothing left" said Chinook the older sibling. He blinked a few times stepping past his brother and nosing throguh the snow. "I know, we have to keep moving so it doesn't catch up with us" said north glancing over. Both brothers exchanged a brief nod than began to walk side by side weaving through the shadows easyily. Both wolves where young and yet held wisdom, perhaps Chinook knew a little more due to his humble and wise personality and than north who was more eager and violent.

A soft growl was heard nearby, it came from a strong wolf, a female who somehow lead a few humans but she didn’t see her as friends only as tools used for survival. But now she found two wolves none interest her however they did annoy her. Why are all these wolves coming to her city? Do they seek death or... the- she quickly shakes her head. It’s a myth, it’s not real just some pups fairy tale. She begins to jump down to them soon she steps out in front of them. Growling dangerously “ You lost? I don’t remember seeing wolves like you around these parts, but I suggest you get out of here. This is the city not some dog park” she says coldly showing her teeth a bit as she growls. “ this is my city my rules pups. I don’t need trouble so either leave or make yourself useful “
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:27 PM

My Mood: Bored

OH MY GOSH WOLFS RAIN!!!!
Name-Dawn
Gender -female
Age-15
Looks -Dawn
Personality -Tbrp'd?
Role-Omega(can sasuke find her?)
If wolf wolf form :Here but without blue marking.
Love interest -open
Sexuality -hetro
Other -@Broken Madness
Questions -can sasuke or someone else find her and invite her into the pack?

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; February 15th, 2018 at 06:51 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Finally Active Dude lmao

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Of course it is!! Accepted my friend!
(YEEEEE
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:22 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
A soft growl was heard nearby, it came from a strong wolf, a female who somehow lead a few humans but she didn’t see her as friends only as tools used for survival. But now she found two wolves none interest her however they did annoy her. Why are all these wolves coming to her city? Do they seek death or... the- she quickly shakes her head. It’s a myth, it’s not real just some pups fairy tale. She begins to jump down to them soon she steps out in front of them. Growling dangerously “ You lost? I don’t remember seeing wolves like you around these parts, but I suggest you get out of here. This is the city not some dog park” she says coldly showing her teeth a bit as she growls. “ this is my city my rules pups. I don’t need trouble so either leave or make yourself useful “

Both brothers just stood watching her with confused glances. Chinook stepped up in front his brother waving his tail to keep him from getting too involved and in the way. "look, if we where here to cause troublee you wouldn't know until it was over" said Chinook looking at her little slaves behind her, his tail gently waved, "we are looking for that alpha, he can take us to paradise" he said raising his chin defiantly. If he knew anything it was presentation and he looked quite handsome with his chest puffed out and claws sinking into the snow. North who was missing an eye stepped up beside his brother shoving him just a little bit "so I think you should just let us go cutie" he said with a wide smirk. Chinook shoved his brother back with a paw making sure he didn't get in the way

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 06:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Both brothers just stood watching her with confused glances. Chinook stepped up in front his brother waving his tail to keep him from getting too involved and in the way. "look, if we where here to cause troublee you wouldn't know until it was over" said Chinook looking at her little slaves behind her, his tail gently waved, "we are looking for that alpha, he can take us to paradise" he said raising his chin defiantly. If he knew anything it was presentation and he looked quite handsome with his chest puffed out and claws sinking into the snow. North who was missing an eye stepped up beside his brother shoving him just a little bit "so I think you should just let us go cutie" he said with a wide smirk. Chinook shoved his brother back with a paw making sure he didn't get in the way

Her eyes glowed a bit as her tail wagged a bit “ cutie? ... “ she laughs softly “ You mean that brat Sosuke? Fought him a while ago damn mutt nearly tore my ear off don’t worry I left my mark on him.” She says darkly as she wags her tail a bit than huffs “ As handsome as you are I can lead you to that so called alpha but are you serious? Are you pups? Believing in the lies of paradise? “ she sharply looks away “ fine since I got nothing to do might as well entertain me. Fine follow me” She says as she begins to turn around hitting Chinooks nose with her tail “ also daring this cutie can kill so he warned “ she says growling a bit as she begins to walk forward.
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

(Is the Flower Maiden a wolf?)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:56 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Her eyes glowed a bit as her tail wagged a bit “ cutie? ... “ she laughs softly “ You mean that brat Sosuke? Fought him a while ago damn mutt nearly tore my ear off don’t worry I left my mark on him.” She says darkly as she wags her tail a bit than huffs “ As handsome as you are I can lead you to that so called alpha but are you serious? Are you pups? Believing in the lies of paradise? “ she sharply looks away “ fine since I got nothing to do might as well entertain me. Fine follow me” She says as she begins to turn around hitting Chinooks nose with her tail “ also daring this cutie can kill so he warned “ she says growling a bit as she begins to walk forward.

[ Let's do this so they look different ]

Chinook
North

chinook shook his head "shut up north!" he spat nipping his brothers ear who in turn yowled in anoyance. north flashed her another flirty glance as he recovered from being nipped on the ear. "Yeah whe are looking for him. I'm tired of the snow" he said with a shrug he turned at his brother with a sigh "we will find out if they aren't tales. At least we are searching for options- if you put your mind to it, I'm sure anybody could kill somebody" he snarled

François Lelord