Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM

Old April 16th, 2018, 10:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Love between a wolf and a angel ( private)

Sasuke Sebastian wolfheart,
Leader of the wolf order has fallen for a woman as beautiful as a angel
Her name is Avery Violet Mercy @Fuzzyfeline
Let the first steps of love blossom between the beautiful sane and the handsome mad.

Sasuke was waiting in the mall, he wore a leather jacket with a white shirt under it, his jeans was blue and had chains coming from the pockets, his hair clean and tied up in a ponytail. His hair was the color of the night and he had a bit of a goatee growing, which means he should shave again but he didn’t have time. Today was a special day, he was finally going to officially take Avery out on a real date since how they met was exactly how love works in the eyes of mortals. He looks around eagerly with his mixed colored eyes, however his red eye was replaced with a amber eye, and his other was still the same forest color it was before. He wore a contact for the other eye to not scare anyone especially her, he rubs the back of his neck getting nervous with each passing minute. Many women stopped and stared at him thinking that he was some kind of model since let’s face it, he was handsome in this case dangerously handsome. He ignores them and looks around for her again, he looks down “ .. maybe I’m too early “ He did come a hour before they time they set to meet so maybe that’s it.
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Love between a wolf and a angel ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke Sebastian wolfheart,
Leader of the wolf order has fallen for a woman as beautiful as a angel
Her name is Avery Violet Mercy @Fuzzyfeline
Let the first steps of love blossom between the beautiful sane and the handsome mad.

Sasuke was waiting in the mall, he wore a leather jacket with a white shirt under it, his jeans was blue and had chains coming from the pockets, his hair clean and tied up in a ponytail. His hair was the color of the night and he had a bit of a goatee growing, which means he should shave again but he didn’t have time. Today was a special day, he was finally going to officially take Avery out on a real date since how they met was exactly how love works in the eyes of mortals. He looks around eagerly with his mixed colored eyes, however his red eye was replaced with a amber eye, and his other was still the same forest color it was before. He wore a contact for the other eye to not scare anyone especially her, he rubs the back of his neck getting nervous with each passing minute. Many women stopped and stared at him thinking that he was some kind of model since let’s face it, he was handsome in this case dangerously handsome. He ignores them and looks around for her again, he looks down “ .. maybe I’m too early “ He did come a hour before they time they set to meet so maybe that’s it.

Avery had just gotten to the mall her long red hair freely flowing as she walked in. It wasn't like her to dress up but she sorta did for this. Her first real date. The other's we're jobs and she ended up killing them before they knew what but them. Quite a shame honestly.
At the moment she wore a pair of brown boats, blue jeans and a button up t-shirt. Though she didn't ware any makeup as she hated the thought of putting any on. She never did like it, it smelled and felt strange. Not to mention it was just a east of her time. Avery had no intention of making anyone fall for her she had Sasuke the only one to make her blush so much she was speechless. The thought of him made her heart flutter. Stop that! Keep it together there's people around here. She told herself. Letting out a breath, she hoped it wouldn't be as embarrassing as when they first kissed. Called again the woman continued on till she spotted Sasuke standing there waiting for her as he promised. "Sorry ladies, he's already mine." She said stepping past the other women to walk up to Sasuke. Standing in front of him know she smiled. "Hi~" Avery greeted him warmly.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:41 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery had just gotten to the mall her long red hair freely flowing as she walked in. It wasn't like her to dress up but she sorta did for this. Her first real date. The other's we're jobs and she ended up killing them before they knew what but them. Quite a shame honestly.
At the moment she wore a pair of brown boats, blue jeans and a button up t-shirt. Though she didn't ware any makeup as she hated the thought of putting any on. She never did like it, it smelled and felt strange. Not to mention it was just a east of her time. Avery had no intention of making anyone fall for her she had Sasuke the only one to make her blush so much she was speechless. The thought of him made her heart flutter. Stop that! Keep it together there's people around here. She told herself. Letting out a breath, she hoped it wouldn't be as embarrassing as when they first kissed. Called again the woman continued on till she spotted Sasuke standing there waiting for her as he promised. "Sorry ladies, he's already mine." She said stepping past the other women to walk up to Sasuke. Standing in front of him know she smiled. "Hi~" Avery greeted him warmly.
The women huff and stomp away as he looks at her, his eyes widened a bit when he sees her than he smiles “ hello beautiful. “ he says softly in a kind warm voice. He holds her hand and kisses it, “ you had me waiting my love was starting to get worried. “ he says softly as he begins to step forward and hold her close a bit kissing her head playfully. “ hungry?” He asks happily despite this, his heart was racing and it was really hard to hold back his upcoming blush. Yet he still held a calm warm smile for her and her alone, he was excited like a wolf pup taken out for its first hunt, and his heart just kept beating for her and her alone. It was like as if each beat of his heart gave him more confidence to say the things he says now with pure joy and meaning. Yet still he was excited!
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:17 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
The women huff and stomp away as he looks at her, his eyes widened a bit when he sees her than he smiles “ hello beautiful. “ he says softly in a kind warm voice. He holds her hand and kisses it, “ you had me waiting my love was starting to get worried. “ he says softly as he begins to step forward and hold her close a bit kissing her head playfully. “ hungry?” He asks happily despite this, his heart was racing and it was really hard to hold back his upcoming blush. Yet he still held a calm warm smile for her and her alone, he was excited like a wolf pup taken out for its first hunt, and his heart just kept beating for her and her alone. It was like as if each beat of his heart gave him more confidence to say the things he says now with pure joy and meaning. Yet still he was excited!

She ignored the woman 's huff more interested in her, well I guess you could say her Boyfriend. As Sasuke's eyes widened a bit Avery felt a flash of worry. Did she over do it? Maybe she should have just wore a plain t-shirt. Stop your stupid worrying Avery. Your an assassin he's the Leader of the Wolf order in the Madness family. She told herself firmly. Anyway you never worried before. The female told herself. She let out a small sigh as he pull her closer to him it felt, right. Being held by him brought a calmness to her soul and a fire to her heart. Love is what some would say. As he spoke Avery laid her head against his chest. "Yeah I could eat. " She answered him. Honestly she hadn't eaten a meal all day even though she's be an up for over 9 hours. Just hasn't been able to mostly due to thinking and cleaning her guns, knives and other tools she uses in her line of work. "What did you have in mind?" Avery asked looking up at him with her hazel eyes.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:46 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

She ignored the woman 's huff more interested in her, well I guess you could say her Boyfriend. As Sasuke's eyes widened a bit Avery felt a flash of worry. Did she over do it? Maybe she should have just wore a plain t-shirt. Stop your stupid worrying Avery. Your an assassin he's the Leader of the Wolf order in the Madness family. She told herself firmly. Anyway you never worried before. The female told herself. She let out a small sigh as he pull her closer to him it felt, right. Being held by him brought a calmness to her soul and a fire to her heart. Love is what some would say. As he spoke Avery laid her head against his chest. "Yeah I could eat. " She answered him. Honestly she hadn't eaten a meal all day even though she's be an up for over 9 hours. Just hasn't been able to mostly due to thinking and cleaning her guns, knives and other tools she uses in her line of work. "What did you have in mind?" Avery asked looking up at him with her hazel eyes.
He smiles softly “ hmm.... seafood?” He asks softly as he nuzzles his head against her hair, his shadow if you look closely had a wagging swinging side to side, he can control his mortal form but never his shadow. His heart was beating softly but each beat held a purpose a warmth that he never wants to get rid of. His mind was only thinking about ways to make her smile or laugh. His eyes glowed softly as he held her close and looks down at her with a soft warm smile and a warm glow from his mixed colored eyes “ of course if you like seafood?”
Old April 20th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
He smiles softly “ hmm.... seafood?” He asks softly as he nuzzles his head against her hair, his shadow if you look closely had a wagging swinging side to side, he can control his mortal form but never his shadow. His heart was beating softly but each beat held a purpose a warmth that he never wants to get rid of. His mind was only thinking about ways to make her smile or laugh. His eyes glowed softly as he held her close and looks down at her with a soft warm smile and a warm glow from his mixed colored eyes “ of course if you like seafood?”

Avery thought a minute. She hasn't had seafood in quite awhile maybe over a year? Honestly she wasn't sure how long it's been. "Hmm, sounds fine to me." She answered. Avery met his dual gaze with a equally warm Amber one. If you were to look hard enough and long enough you would notice the scarlet flecks in her irises and the glow to her pupils. It was the only thing betraying that she wasn't a normal humanoid. The redness in her eyes the same that took over her eyes in her shadow form witch, as far as she knew Sasuke didn't know about. "Do you know any good seafood places around here?" She asked him. Since Avery wasn't from around here she didn't know much about it at lest not as much as Sasuke.

Old April 20th, 2018, 07:04 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Avery thought a minute. She hasn't had seafood in quite awhile maybe over a year? Honestly she wasn't sure how long it's been. "Hmm, sounds fine to me." She answered. Avery met his dual gaze with a equally warm Amber one. If you were to look hard enough and long enough you would notice the scarlet flecks in her irises and the glow to her pupils. It was the only thing betraying that she wasn't a normal humanoid. The redness in her eyes the same that took over her eyes in her shadow form witch, as far as she knew Sasuke didn't know about. "Do you know any good seafood places around here?" She asked him. Since Avery wasn't from around here she didn't know much about it at lest not as much as Sasuke.
Sasuke smiles softly as his right eye glowed red a bit as he held her hand “ yes I do. In my work I’ve traveled all around the world yet this place always fascinated me. Even now despite you being here I can’t help but be amazed.. but mostly I’m amazed by you.” He Says holding her hand and kissing it “ thank you for giving me the honor to take you out like this “ He Says with a soft smile and once again warm eyes
Old April 22nd, 2018, 12:56 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Sasuke smiles softly as his right eye glowed red a bit as he held her hand “ yes I do. In my work I’ve traveled all around the world yet this place always fascinated me. Even now despite you being here I can’t help but be amazed.. but mostly I’m amazed by you.” He Says holding her hand and kissing it “ thank you for giving me the honor to take you out like this “ He Says with a soft smile and once again warm eyes

Avery smiled back holding the hand he'd grabbed hers with. "I travel quite a lot as well. With my work." The young woman told him leaving out what her line of work was. She didn't find it that important. So what if she was an assassin it wasn't like she was killing him. "An honor, talking me out?" She asked him. Giving him a small smirk she turned to look out into the mall. "So, were this place?" Avery added still allowing him to hold her hand.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 01:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Avery smiled back holding the hand he'd grabbed hers with. "I travel quite a lot as well. With my work." The young woman told him leaving out what her line of work was. She didn't find it that important. So what if she was an assassin it wasn't like she was killing him. "An honor, talking me out?" She asked him. Giving him a small smirk she turned to look out into the mall. "So, were this place?" Avery added still allowing him to hold her hand.
He smiles “ yes of course it’s not everyday a goddess chooses to roam with the devil “ he says winking playfully as he begins to walk “ it’s nearby so we can stop at some stores on the way if you want to my love” He says softly than he looks away blushing a bit “ if I may call you that of course “