Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 29th, 2018, 11:17 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Lucifer’s alleyway

@Mystical

A tom begins to walk down the alley, his powerful muscles seen along with many scars lining his pitch black fur, his eyes mixed in color one a ice blue and the other a flaming amber. He had a scar over his left eye and a scar going down his right eye, he looks around. Smelling the air as he did, his kinda long fur moved with the wind as he begins to walk forward and soon he marks his territory again. Than he turns around heading to his home which was a hole within the wall of a building abandoned and left alone. Once he got there, he stops suddenly purring softly “ my dear, you know you shouldn’t try to surprise me”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 29th, 2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Mystical

A tom begins to walk down the alley, his powerful muscles seen along with many scars lining his pitch black fur, his eyes mixed in color one a ice blue and the other a flaming amber. He had a scar over his left eye and a scar going down his right eye, he looks around. Smelling the air as he did, his kinda long fur moved with the wind as he begins to walk forward and soon he marks his territory again. Than he turns around heading to his home which was a hole within the wall of a building abandoned and left alone. Once he got there, he stops suddenly purring softly “ my dear, you know you shouldn’t try to surprise me”

[I'm just going to pretend they already met <3]

Tove stood on the fence at the end of the alley grinning. "I gave up on that a long time ago." She answered leaping down from it. The black and white tuxedo cat had known Lucifer for a while, and had over the course of that time been trying to surprise him as she did with most of her other friends. Obviously it never worked. The tom was just to keen on senses. Tove herself had never been the greatest at discovering surprises before they happened. To her they always stayed a surprise. For Lucifer? Not so much. He was completely different than Tove, and all of her neighborhood friends. To her his life was an adventure. Her's was nothing like that. She would never leave her twolegs for the world, she was concerned she might die without their aid. But she still wished for a life that was more adventurous. Tove sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. Lucifer's alleyway used to give her the shivers. Any dark and damp place did. She had been found by twolegs in a box in what they called a parking lot. Her mother had been hit by a care. She had been taken somewhere warm, and she had been taken away from her littermates and brought to a nice warm home. After the time she had spent in the alleyway though, it was practically a second home.
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

[I'm just going to pretend they already met <3]

Tove stood on the fence at the end of the alley grinning. "I gave up on that a long time ago." She answered leaping down from it. The black and white tuxedo cat had known Lucifer for a while, and had over the course of that time been trying to surprise him as she did with most of her other friends. Obviously it never worked. The tom was just to keen on senses. Tove herself had never been the greatest at discovering surprises before they happened. To her they always stayed a surprise. For Lucifer? Not so much. He was completely different than Tove, and all of her neighborhood friends. To her his life was an adventure. Her's was nothing like that. She would never leave her twolegs for the world, she was concerned she might die without their aid. But she still wished for a life that was more adventurous. Tove sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. Lucifer's alleyway used to give her the shivers. Any dark and damp place did. She had been found by twolegs in a box in what they called a parking lot. Her mother had been hit by a care. She had been taken somewhere warm, and she had been taken away from her littermates and brought to a nice warm home. After the time she had spent in the alleyway though, it was practically a second home.
He smiles softly “ lies” he says playfully as he begins to grab something from his home soon pulling at something eventually he suddenly pulls out a old body of a cat. He sighs loudly “ I’m guessing some cats are trying to scare me again” he says with a sigh as he begins to toss the body to the side. He looks at her “ to what do I owe the pleasure this time? “ he asks softly as he begins to walk up to her and sit down in front of her. His tail waved a bit as he just looks at her and smiles “ don’t tell me you’re here to confess your undying love to me?” He asks Cooly and rather playfully which was rare for him but every once in a while since she came he does it. But in front of others he’s much more.. colder. He was feared something like this is seen as a weakness so he tries to hide his interest in her as much as he can but he can’t help but tease her. This feeling isn’t normal but he loves it.
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He smiles softly “ lies” he says playfully as he begins to grab something from his home soon pulling at something eventually he suddenly pulls out a old body of a cat. He sighs loudly “ I’m guessing some cats are trying to scare me again” he says with a sigh as he begins to toss the body to the side. He looks at her “ to what do I owe the pleasure this time? “ he asks softly as he begins to walk up to her and sit down in front of her. His tail waved a bit as he just looks at her and smiles “ don’t tell me you’re here to confess your undying love to me?” He asks Cooly and rather playfully which was rare for him but every once in a while since she came he does it. But in front of others he’s much more.. colder. He was feared something like this is seen as a weakness so he tries to hide his interest in her as much as he can but he can’t help but tease her. This feeling isn’t normal but he loves it.

Tove wrinkled her nose at the sight of the dead body. It reminded her of all the bad things there were. She hated it. The molly turned her gaze away from it, ignoring the foul stench. She had never grown accustomed to cats trying to scare him. Though it may not have scared him, it certainly made her uncomfortable. She shook it off, smiling at Lucifer. Tove snorted when he spoke. "No I'm here to confess that every time I end up here it's a accident." She said rolling her eyes. She was used to Lucifer teasing her, it was completely normal. She would often make some sort of smart remark back and it could go on and on. She would never call it an argument, but if it was one that it was the only kind of argument she liked. When other cats teased her they would say things that actually upset her. That made her angry, that made her want to run and cry. But the way Lucifer did it was different. It didn't upset her, and she would stay for long periods of time. Some cats said that teasing was saying rude things in a way that meant you didn't mean them. Tove didn't believe that. If someone said something rude they meant it. She was almost 100% sure of that.
Old January 29th, 2018, 01:05 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tove wrinkled her nose at the sight of the dead body. It reminded her of all the bad things there were. She hated it. The molly turned her gaze away from it, ignoring the foul stench. She had never grown accustomed to cats trying to scare him. Though it may not have scared him, it certainly made her uncomfortable. She shook it off, smiling at Lucifer. Tove snorted when he spoke. "No I'm here to confess that every time I end up here it's a accident." She said rolling her eyes. She was used to Lucifer teasing her, it was completely normal. She would often make some sort of smart remark back and it could go on and on. She would never call it an argument, but if it was one that it was the only kind of argument she liked. When other cats teased her they would say things that actually upset her. That made her angry, that made her want to run and cry. But the way Lucifer did it was different. It didn't upset her, and she would stay for long periods of time. Some cats said that teasing was saying rude things in a way that meant you didn't mean them. Tove didn't believe that. If someone said something rude they meant it. She was almost 100% sure of that.
He laughs softly “ yet a other lie, honestly when are you going to be honest with me dear “ He Says playfully purring a bit as he looks away a bit smelling the air “ .... Seems like Sano May be coming soon. Don’t worry I’ll tell him to leave as soon as he comes. I’m not in the mood for his madness today and I kinda wanna spread some time with you “ He says with a soft purr and a smile “ of course if you don’t mind hanging out with a rouge like I?” Again a other rare thing but this was very rare. He never really hanged out with anyone except for the dead bodies. He hopes she’ll forgive for lying about to bodies one day, they are actually his kills. Yes he was a cannibal in a way, he ate when he truly needed or when others start to doubt that he’s even scary or bad. He does it because he needs to but she doesn’t have to know about that. He purrs a bit “ well? Daring I know I’m handsome but you don’t have to stare.” He Says playfully
Old January 29th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He laughs softly “ yet a other lie, honestly when are you going to be honest with me dear “ He Says playfully purring a bit as he looks away a bit smelling the air “ .... Seems like Sano May be coming soon. Don’t worry I’ll tell him to leave as soon as he comes. I’m not in the mood for his madness today and I kinda wanna spread some time with you “ He says with a soft purr and a smile “ of course if you don’t mind hanging out with a rouge like I?” Again a other rare thing but this was very rare. He never really hanged out with anyone except for the dead bodies. He hopes she’ll forgive for lying about to bodies one day, they are actually his kills. Yes he was a cannibal in a way, he ate when he truly needed or when others start to doubt that he’s even scary or bad. He does it because he needs to but she doesn’t have to know about that. He purrs a bit “ well? Daring I know I’m handsome but you don’t have to stare.” He Says playfully

Tove purred. He always had a way of amusing her. "If you didn't know when I was lying maybe I would." She purred smiling at him. She walked around in a circle, giggling slightly. She was used to being humored by Lucifer. She often found what he said hilarious. And she assumed that sometimes, or perhaps most of them time he intended to be funny. Tove snorted at the mention of Sano. She hated the tom. He was crazy. Much worse than Lucifer. She never liked most of the rouges, her only friend who was a rouge was Lucifer. She hated the other ones. "You're better than all the rouges, like I'm going to leave yet." She purred playfully. Tove walked around in a circle around him grinning. "And I know I'm beautiful but that doesn't mean you have to call me darling." She teased, as she always did after he teased her.
Old January 29th, 2018, 01:38 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tove purred. He always had a way of amusing her. "If you didn't know when I was lying maybe I would." She purred smiling at him. She walked around in a circle, giggling slightly. She was used to being humored by Lucifer. She often found what he said hilarious. And she assumed that sometimes, or perhaps most of them time he intended to be funny. Tove snorted at the mention of Sano. She hated the tom. He was crazy. Much worse than Lucifer. She never liked most of the rouges, her only friend who was a rouge was Lucifer. She hated the other ones. "You're better than all the rouges, like I'm going to leave yet." She purred playfully. Tove walked around in a circle around him grinning. "And I know I'm beautiful but that doesn't mean you have to call me darling." She teased, as she always did after he teased her.
He laughs softly “ that will be the day” he says playfully as he watches her “ oh? So I’m better than all the rouges huh? Yet a other confession again?” He purrs playfully as he stands up. He watches her for a bit and smiles “ daring I have to call you that unless you want me to call you love instead? Also there is a better way on checking me out love for example “ he begins to stretch a bit showing off his powerful muscles with a smile than he begins to follow her a bit eyes locked on her “ like that. You know I can’t help but show off especially when you watch me like that” he says with a playful purr as he begins to walk beside her purposely rubbing his own body against her a bit as he walks on by “ come on love lead the way to that beautiful heart of yours.”
Old January 29th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He laughs softly “ that will be the day” he says playfully as he watches her “ oh? So I’m better than all the rouges huh? Yet a other confession again?” He purrs playfully as he stands up. He watches her for a bit and smiles “ daring I have to call you that unless you want me to call you love instead? Also there is a better way on checking me out love for example “ he begins to stretch a bit showing off his powerful muscles with a smile than he begins to follow her a bit eyes locked on her “ like that. You know I can’t help but show off especially when you watch me like that” he says with a playful purr as he begins to walk beside her purposely rubbing his own body against her a bit as he walks on by “ come on love lead the way to that beautiful heart of yours.”

Tove rolled her eyes, Lucifer could be a total flirt sometimes. She was used to it, he was a close friend of hers and he often flirted with her. Unlike the lingering smell of death and decay his flirting didn't make her uncomfortable. They were both natural, but she had only gotten used to one of them. And that one was the flirting. "I think I prefer darling." She chuckled. She was used to nicknames. But the nickname love seemed a little too forward for her. She watched him show off his powerful muscles and rolled her eyes. "Show-Off!" She purred. She was sometimes annoyed but very rarely. It was currently one of those rare moments. Tove wasn't super annoyed, only a little bit. "You know that's not going happen, not yet anyway." She purred, smiling.
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Fang lay among the fallen leaves of an oak tree, her tail flicking lazily. Yawning, she stood and arched her back, stretching out her cramped muscles.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:42 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tove rolled her eyes, Lucifer could be a total flirt sometimes. She was used to it, he was a close friend of hers and he often flirted with her. Unlike the lingering smell of death and decay his flirting didn't make her uncomfortable. They were both natural, but she had only gotten used to one of them. And that one was the flirting. "I think I prefer darling." She chuckled. She was used to nicknames. But the nickname love seemed a little too forward for her. She watched him show off his powerful muscles and rolled her eyes. "Show-Off!" She purred. She was sometimes annoyed but very rarely. It was currently one of those rare moments. Tove wasn't super annoyed, only a little bit. "You know that's not going happen, not yet anyway." She purred, smiling.
He laughs softly “ I try my best. A tom gotta try you know “ He says playfully as his ears picked up “..... anyway shall we go daring? I believe Sano is in a bad mood... and I really don’t want you to-“ a loud growl was heard as Sano comes out his fur a mix of black, gray and white and his ice blue eyes were cold watching them. “ bad mood. Is that what you call it huh?” He Says coldly as he begins to step forward “ still playing around with a weak kittypet spoiled and lazy worthless to us Lucifer! You need a warrior not a pet” he hisses loudly almost immediately Lucifer growls as he stands in front of Tove almost protectively “ who I choose to love Is none of your business Sano why are you here? You’re plan isn’t on until-“ Sano growls “ I’m here to speak to you alone.”