Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:17 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:16 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:16 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:14 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 04:08 PM

Old December 20th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Chickadeeblossom's Mate and Kits

Chickadeeblossom is a new character of mine! She was made to be the mother of one of my characters and I figured, hey, let's make their family a little bigger. You don't have to make new characters for this, this is if you have a character without family you could easily get them a big one(hopefully), but you can also make a new character if you'd like. She's a calico so she could have kits with many pelt colours.

[Site Link]
[Family Tree]

Here we go!

Mate
@Panic's Cleargaze

1st Litter
(1/3)
@Radler57's Stormbreeze, @Owl's Windcrest,
-40 moons old
-Can have any kind of relationship with parents/siblings.

2nd litter is Pewter's litter

3rd litter
(2/4)
@NightWarrior4Life's Splashbreeze, My Mousefire,
-Around 24 moons
-Can have any kind of relationship with parents/siblings.

4th litter
(1/1)
@Twilight01's Cherrykit

There you go! After her 4th litter kit has died, she will die due to kidney disease, but she will have time to interact with her family beforehand. Her health will steadily get worse after her kit dies.

Role:
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
RP example:
Other:

Role:
Name w/ Link:
RP example:
Other:

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; February 24th, 2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:08 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Chickadeeblossom's Mate and Kits

@Shoes

This one's kind of a WIP, but I think he'll be good for Chickadee's mate!
Role: Mate
Name: Cleargaze
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: A large, long-furred silver maine coon with dark markings and green eyes.
Reference!
Personality: Cleargaze is a kind and caring tom. He wants the best for everyone around him, and he'll do anything to get them to their best potential. This makes him high-strung and demanding, especially to his children. He's strong willed, but tempered by Chickadeeblossom's gentle nature.
RP example: Cleargaze's eyes drifted across the forest, still alert for any sign of prey. He'd been out here for a while now, but there wasn't hide nor hair of anything to catch. Nothing... maybe I'll head closer to the border. Cleargaze padded lightly across the moor, searching for any sign of life. He wasn't a very good hunter, but he still had his warrior duties to accomplish.
Other:

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; December 21st, 2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 03:16 AM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
@Shoes

This one's kind of a WIP, but I think he'll be good for Chickadee's mate!
Role: Mate
Name: Cleargaze
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: A large, long-furred silver maine coon with dark markings and green eyes.
Reference!
Personality: Cleargaze is a kind and caring tom. He wants the best for everyone around him, and he'll do anything to get them to their best potential. This makes him high-strung and demanding, especially to his children. He's strong willed, but tempered by Chickadeeblossom's gentle nature.
RP example: Cleargaze's eyes drifted across the forest, still alert for any sign of prey. He'd been out here for a while now, but there wasn't hide nor hair of anything to catch. Nothing... maybe I'll head closer to the border. Cleargaze padded lightly across the moor, searching for any sign of life. He wasn't a very good hunter, but he still had his warrior duties to accomplish.
Other:
Accepted!

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:57 AM
Foot Wallet

bump

Old January 1st, 2018, 03:07 AM
Foot Wallet

2018 Bump

Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:41 AM

My Mood: Doh

Role: Kit from first litter
Name w/ Link: Stormbreeze
RP example: Stormbreeze opened his mouth and inhaled deeply one last time, before beginning his descent down the hill and back towards Windclan camp. He ran with his body low to the ground, his tail streaming behind as he weaved through the small hills and valleys of Windclan territory. The closer he got to the camp, the stronger the familiar scents of his clan swirled around him. There were the scents of outsiders there, of course, the kittypets and rogues who had sought a family in the clans, and cats from other clans who had abandoned their own birthplaces in favour of a better home in Windclan, or an escape from their pasts. Stormbreeze was less impressed with the latter, he knew that Windclan was the best clan, but acknowledged that every cat was probably conditioned to favour their own clan naturally, so he couldn't understand those who found fault with their birthplaces.
Other: Currently his backstory is both of his parents died and he was an only kit but that was just because I haven't been able to find any of those yet lol. If you accept him I will change the backstory accordingly.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:56 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Role: 3rd litter
Name: SplashBreeze
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: Ginger with dark ginger tabby stripes. He has a white chest with white paws, belly and tail tip and He has turquoise eyes.
Personality: SplashBreeze is a very patient cat. He likes to just accept things and not hesitate about them. He tends to get on and do things instead of dawdle and procrastinate. When something bad happens though, he can't help but feel kind of guilty.
RP example: The ginger warrior, SplashBreeze, was sat on a hill, alone, looking out at the sunset with his blue-green eyes. He turned his head to look down at his daughter, LightningPaw who was grooming her black and white fur. The Tom felt a pang of sympathy and guilt for the she-cat. He was there when his mate, LightningPaw's mother, was killed. It was a horrible night. He could still hear the rumbling and crackling of Thunder and lightning, the patter of rain and the squelch of mud under his paws. The stench of blood filled his nostrils, and his vision filled with bright red. SplashBreeze snapped back to reality, sighing with relief as the orange sky disappeared and gave the moon and the stars a chance to shine. "See that star up there? The really big and bright one...Do you think that's mother?" The apprentice mewed hopefully to her father. "Of course, LightningPaw. She will always be watching over us."
Other: none
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:45 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Role: 4 litter kit
Name: Cherrykit
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/75ea/th...ya-d57f3yh.jpg
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Loving, Clingy, Introverted, OCD (she needs to always be clean)
RP example: Cherrykit stumbled out of the nursery den and blinked at the invasive sunlight. Her coat was a stark contrast to the dark earthern ground. Cherrykit took tottering steps until she reached a secluded area of the clearing. Scraping some moss together she formed a ball which she promptly began to throw. The ball flew higher and higher and she caught it each time. However a particular throw had her on the ground, dirt tickling her normally soft coat. Dropping the abandoned ball Cherrykit began to lick her fur but she couldn't reach the back, finally giving up she trotted back to the nursery where ChickadeeBlossom was grooming herself, "Mom, I can't reach this spot, can you get it for me?" ChickadeeBlossom looked at her, her eyes burdened with pain. Cherrykit scooted as close as she could to her mother to make it easy for her to lick away the remaining dirt. Once her pelt was clean she jumped up and mewed happily, "Thank you mom!" She snuggled up close to her mom, trying to make her feel better but not sure how.
Other:

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 4th, 2018, 12:30 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Role: 3rd Litter
Name w/ Link: Peonypath [Please ignore age and Relations down at the bottom /v\ ]
RP example: oo boy give me a sec
Other: He will also be in Windclan still, his page is for another site

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 4th, 2018 at 12:30 AM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Role: Kit from first litter
Name w/ Link: Stormbreeze
RP example: Stormbreeze opened his mouth and inhaled deeply one last time, before beginning his descent down the hill and back towards Windclan camp. He ran with his body low to the ground, his tail streaming behind as he weaved through the small hills and valleys of Windclan territory. The closer he got to the camp, the stronger the familiar scents of his clan swirled around him. There were the scents of outsiders there, of course, the kittypets and rogues who had sought a family in the clans, and cats from other clans who had abandoned their own birthplaces in favour of a better home in Windclan, or an escape from their pasts. Stormbreeze was less impressed with the latter, he knew that Windclan was the best clan, but acknowledged that every cat was probably conditioned to favour their own clan naturally, so he couldn't understand those who found fault with their birthplaces.
Other: Currently his backstory is both of his parents died and he was an only kit but that was just because I haven't been able to find any of those yet lol. If you accept him I will change the backstory accordingly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Role: 3rd litter
Name: SplashBreeze
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: Ginger with dark ginger tabby stripes. He has a white chest with white paws, belly and tail tip and He has turquoise eyes.
Personality: SplashBreeze is a very patient cat. He likes to just accept things and not hesitate about them. He tends to get on and do things instead of dawdle and procrastinate. When something bad happens though, he can't help but feel kind of guilty.
RP example: The ginger warrior, SplashBreeze, was sat on a hill, alone, looking out at the sunset with his blue-green eyes. He turned his head to look down at his daughter, LightningPaw who was grooming her black and white fur. The Tom felt a pang of sympathy and guilt for the she-cat. He was there when his mate, LightningPaw's mother, was killed. It was a horrible night. He could still hear the rumbling and crackling of Thunder and lightning, the patter of rain and the squelch of mud under his paws. The stench of blood filled his nostrils, and his vision filled with bright red. SplashBreeze snapped back to reality, sighing with relief as the orange sky disappeared and gave the moon and the stars a chance to shine. "See that star up there? The really big and bright one...Do you think that's mother?" The apprentice mewed hopefully to her father. "Of course, LightningPaw. She will always be watching over us."
Other: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Role: 4 litter kit
Name: Cherrykit
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/75ea/th...ya-d57f3yh.jpg
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Loving, Clingy, Introverted, OCD (she needs to always be clean)
RP example: Cherrykit stumbled out of the nursery den and blinked at the invasive sunlight. Her coat was a stark contrast to the dark earthern ground. Cherrykit took tottering steps until she reached a secluded area of the clearing. Scraping some moss together she formed a ball which she promptly began to throw. The ball flew higher and higher and she caught it each time. However a particular throw had her on the ground, dirt tickling her normally soft coat. Dropping the abandoned ball Cherrykit began to lick her fur but she couldn't reach the back, finally giving up she trotted back to the nursery where ChickadeeBlossom was grooming herself, "Mom, I can't reach this spot, can you get it for me?" ChickadeeBlossom looked at her, her eyes burdened with pain. Cherrykit scooted as close as she could to her mother to make it easy for her to lick away the remaining dirt. Once her pelt was clean she jumped up and mewed happily, "Thank you mom!" She snuggled up close to her mom, trying to make her feel better but not sure how.
Other:
All Accepted!