Today 10:40 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:39 PM

Old February 9th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Longwei

A young adult dragon was perched on top of a castle. Not just any castle, his castle. As the rays of the sun hit his golden scales he seemed to glow... however male didn't seem to notice due to being caught up in his thoughts. His purple orbs were clouded with worry and sadness, his only brother, the true heir to the throne had supposedly died not that long ago. As the only male with royal blood left, he was destined to take the role.

The golden dragon let out a shaky sigh, he wasn't ready for this, he wasn't. He wasn't ready to find a queen, or have young of his own, or rule over an entire kingdom, he was only one hundred and two years of age! But he knew that if he let the role be taken by one of his sisters, his father would not approve, or he would find a way to make him king.

The male lifted his head to the sky, he looked frail, weak, he looked sad, and most noticeably, he looked tired. This was way unusual for the young dragon, he was usually quite the opposite,but ever since his brother had supposedly died he acted as if he was still his old self, which he was not. A loud yawn escaped him, this dragon had not had sleep in days, for he was too busy searching through the dreams of all creatures on this world for any trace of his brother while he supposedly slept.

As a breeze blew, the prince spoke few words before he spread his wings and flew towards the entrance of the castle putting on a false smile. If you would've listened close enough, you could hear seven words carried on by the wind; "Where are you? Are you truly gone?

{Open}

Oro

As most other dragons slept, a unique, but beautiful dragon paced around the healers den. Everyonce and a while her feathers on her two wings ruffled, making the feathers on her head and the fur on her body puff out, so you could say she looked like one gigantic fluffy dragon. That is until she calmed herself down. Something was not right today. She could feel it.

'Maybe its still the shock from the prince's early passing.....no. Shock can only last for so long. Then what is is? Am I missing a herb? Is somedragon in need of my assistance?' The female dragon stopped, seeing that she was all poofed up again. Her yellow eyes (with a black stripe in the middle to act as her pupil) softened. 'Oh who am I kidding. Its sadness. it hangs around the kingdom with a cloud of smoke. Sometimes you have to stop looking though the eyes of a healer and more of a dragon Oro.' She said to herself as she continued to fix-up the den.

{Open}

Old February 10th, 2018, 09:08 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Dimyr was just now waking up in her den, giving a slight yawn and a stretch of her legs and wings, though careful not to ruin her den. Afterwards, she left her den, and closed her eyes, already using her powers to see how many magical auras were near her, and distinctively knowing which aura belonged to who. Finding Fara's aura, she then proceeded to head on over to hear quietly, careful not to make a sound to see what she was up to. @Mystic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei

A young adult dragon was perched on top of a castle. Not just any castle, his castle. As the rays of the sun hit his golden scales he seemed to glow... however male didn't seem to notice due to being caught up in his thoughts. His purple orbs were clouded with worry and sadness, his only brother, the true heir to the throne had supposedly died not that long ago. As the only male with royal blood left, he was destined to take the role.

The golden dragon let out a shaky sigh, he wasn't ready for this, he wasn't. He wasn't ready to find a queen, or have young of his own, or rule over an entire kingdom, he was only one hundred and two years of age! But he knew that if he let the role be taken by one of his sisters, his father would not approve, or he would find a way to make him king.

The male lifted his head to the sky, he looked frail, weak, he looked sad, and most noticeably, he looked tired. This was way unusual for the young dragon, he was usually quite the opposite,but ever since his brother had supposedly died he acted as if he was still his old self, which he was not. A loud yawn escaped him, this dragon had not had sleep in days, for he was too busy searching through the dreams of all creatures on this world for any trace of his brother while he supposedly slept.

As a breeze blew, the prince spoke few words before he spread his wings and flew towards the entrance of the castle putting on a false smile. If you would've listened close enough, you could hear seven words carried on by the wind; "Where are you? Are you truly gone?

{Open}

Oro

As most other dragons slept, a unique, but beautiful dragon paced around the healers den. Everyonce and a while her feathers on her two wings ruffled, making the feathers on her head and the fur on her body puff out, so you could say she looked like one gigantic fluffy dragon. That is until she calmed herself down. Something was not right today. She could feel it.

'Maybe its still the shock from the prince's early passing.....no. Shock can only last for so long. Then what is is? Am I missing a herb? Is somedragon in need of my assistance?' The female dragon stopped, seeing that she was all poofed up again. Her yellow eyes (with a black stripe in the middle to act as her pupil) softened. 'Oh who am I kidding. Its sadness. it hangs around the kingdom with a cloud of smoke. Sometimes you have to stop looking though the eyes of a healer and more of a dragon Oro.' She said to herself as she continued to fix-up the den.

{Open}

Fara quickly shot her head up to see her sister, Dimyr, she quietly sniffed and turned on a false smile, ``Morning sister.`` She dipped her head, as she did she used her powers, quickly stopped time but she couldn't for long. She wiped off her tears then resumed time.

Rune was flying outside in the sky, he saw his son, Longwei. ``Hey.`` He landed beside his son, ``You look... sad. Is it because of Axel again?`` He sighed, he was very sympathetic and... nice... today. He seemed more than himself today. ``We haven't found his body yet, The guards are still searching.`` He looked sadly on his talons, it only has been 3 days after the death of his eldest son. ``If you don't want to the next on the throne, I can always talk to Fara.`` He offered.
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:34 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Oro

{Open}

Asa yawned as the walked into the healer's den, her tail swishing back and forth and almost knocking over a few tables. Her eyes landed on Oro and she gave a surprised hum. "Morning, Oro! You're up early." She continued to hum as she closed the door behind her.

She stopped at the worried look on the Healer's face. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" she asked. Her ears flattened in fear. I knew I felt something off about today. The young prince had disappeared only a few days ago--had something else happened to the royal family? Oh, no, she worried to herself. Something was definitely wrong.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Fara quickly shot her head up to see her sister, Dimyr, she quietly sniffed and turned on a false smile, ``Morning sister.`` She dipped her head, as she did she used her powers, quickly stopped time but she couldn't for long. She wiped off her tears then resumed time.

Rune was flying outside in the sky, he saw his son, Longwei. ``Hey.`` He landed beside his son, ``You look... sad. Is it because of Axel again?`` He sighed, he was very sympathetic and... nice... today. He seemed more than himself today. ``We haven't found his body yet, The guards are still searching.`` He looked sadly on his talons, it only has been 3 days after the death of his eldest son. ``If you don't want to the next on the throne, I can always talk to Fara.`` He offered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Asa yawned as the walked into the healer's den, her tail swishing back and forth and almost knocking over a few tables. Her eyes landed on Oro and she gave a surprised hum. "Morning, Oro! You're up early." She continued to hum as she closed the door behind her.

She stopped at the worried look on the Healer's face. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" she asked. Her ears flattened in fear. I knew I felt something off about today. The young prince had disappeared only a few days ago--had something else happened to the royal family? Oh, no, she worried to herself. Something was definitely wrong.
Longwei looked at his father and gave out a little yelp of suprise. “Father you startled me.” He said with a weak smile. Once his father spoke about how he looked he turned his head to looked over the kingdom and avoid Rune’s eyes. “N-no...I know that if I don’t take this now...I will regret this forever.”

He spoke half the truth. ‘...and I feel that’s its my duty...my brother would want me to do this..’ He turned back to his father meeting his eyes more confidently. “If I where to take the role, how long would it have to be before I chose a queen?”

Oro turned her head quickly, knocking over a chair in the process. ‘Why do we even have this stuff in here?’ She groaned inwardly. “Oh..you scared me.” She smiled. “Not that I know of though...I feel like something is off. But I don’t know what..”
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Longwei looked at his father and gave out a little yelp of suprise. “Father you startled me.” He said with a weak smile. Once his father spoke about how he looked he turned his head to looked over the kingdom and avoid Rune’s eyes. “N-no...I know that if I don’t take this now...I will regret this forever.”

He spoke half the truth. ‘...and I feel that’s its my duty...my brother would want me to do this..’ He turned back to his father meeting his eyes more confidently. “If I where to take the role, how long would it have to be before I chose a queen?”

Oro turned her head quickly, knocking over a chair in the process. ‘Why do we even have this stuff in here?’ She groaned inwardly. “Oh..you scared me.” She smiled. “Not that I know of though...I feel like something is off. But I don’t know what..”

Rune sighed but then, he had a weird tingling feeling, ``Fara must have stopped time for something.`` He whispered but loud enough for Longwei to hear. ``I know it's only been 3 days after Axel disappeared.`` He sighed sadly, ``It's been hard for the whole family these days...`` He looked at the faraway village, ``Look, it's ok if you're not ready to take the next role.`` He patted his son on the shoulders sympathetically. ``I mean, I'll give you lots of time to find the next queen. But We need to wait a few weeks before we let the news out, we're still grieving for Axel.`` He sighed again, ``I've seen how Juni has been acting around you.`` He looked at his son. ``Should I speak to Fara?`` He asked
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:18 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Asa breathed a sigh of relief. "At least the royals are okay." She lifted her snout and sniffed the air. "And I know what you mean. Things don't seem right. It's... really quiet...." Asa reluctantly stepped away from the window and into the hut. She wanted to confirm her instincts, find what was wrong, but she knew she couldn't. She was a Healer first and a dragon second.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:39 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Name: Maneki
Meaning: Lucky (as in manenki neko/lucky cat)
Age (Only up to 200): 100
Special powers or no?:yes if possible
Appearance:Brace yourself everyone for a tidal waveMe angry
Personality: nice, funny,head strong,a little sarcastic at times,and determined
Crush/matepen
Any eggs/hatchlings?: no
Royal or Villager?: either (probably villager)
Other/Questions:is anyone willing to rp with me? @Mystic @Dark blossom

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; February 10th, 2018 at 12:58 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Name:Fao
Age (Only up to 200): 100
Special powers or no?:yes if possible
Appearance:http://http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/w...r-dragon-photo
Personality: nice, funny,head strong,a little sarcastic at times,and determined
Crush/matepen
Any eggs/hatchlings?: no
Royal or Villager?: either (probably villager)
Other/Questions:is anyone willing to rp with me? @Mystic @Dark blossom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Asa breathed a sigh of relief. "At least the royals are okay." She lifted her snout and sniffed the air. "And I know what you mean. Things don't seem right. It's... really quiet...." Asa reluctantly stepped away from the window and into the hut. She wanted to confirm her instincts, find what was wrong, but she knew she couldn't. She was a Healer first and a dragon second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Rune sighed but then, he had a weird tingling feeling, ``Fara must have stopped time for something.`` He whispered but loud enough for Longwei to hear. ``I know it's only been 3 days after Axel disappeared.`` He sighed sadly, ``It's been hard for the whole family these days...`` He looked at the faraway village, ``Look, it's ok if you're not ready to take the next role.`` He patted his son on the shoulders sympathetically. ``I mean, I'll give you lots of time to find the next queen. But We need to wait a few weeks before we let the news out, we're still grieving for Axel.`` He sighed again, ``I've seen how Juni has been acting around you.`` He looked at his son. ``Should I speak to Fara?`` He asked
@Dark blossom accepted, however your link isn’t working can you fix that? Also special powered isn’t a rank, it’s more of a title, some dragons have special powers and some do not. So then your drago would be a guard :P and do you mind telling us what your dragons special power is? )

Longwei nodded. “I-I..” He didn’t know what to say. He was ready to become the king mentally, but not emotionally or physically. He let out a sigh but when his father spoke about Juni he looked confused, for he had not ever noticed and only flirted with her for the fun of it, like he did with all his female friends.

“Speak to her about what?” He asked rather bluntly. His tail twitching every once and a while in suprise.

”Fara could be using her powers again..that’s a possibility..” Oro thought out loud to deep in thought to notice that she had spoken outloud.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:01 PM
I'm a group of stars

thanks btw my special power is water and ice
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:06 PM
I'm a group of stars

(her name is now maneki sorry about that)
Maneki stepped out of her den and flew to her station outside the palace entrance her thoughts went to her water ability and she felt a disturbance in the hot spring's water it stayed hot all year round but she felt it getting colder
she made a mental note in her head to have a fire dragon check out the lava tubes around it.