Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 01:27 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Quacky
Today 01:17 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:15 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 01:09 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:07 PM

Old December 25th, 2017, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Cold
Default Re: Brackenclan RP

"I know! But its a shame you can't be my mentor." Moonkit mewed.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashthorn View Post
"I know! But its a shame you can't be my mentor." Moonkit mewed.
Cloudwind shook her head. "I wouldn't be able to teach you anything. I'm not good at fighting or hunting." she shrugged.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Deathheart was already there eating a juicy rabbit, he noticed Bearstar and his triumphant smirk “ oh finally got here~ I was starting to get bored” he purrs playfully. Deathheart was known for his slient speed and rather interesting ways of getting to places. He has never lost a race even if it was a surprise. He purrs playfully “ what was that before... ahh that name you called me yes daring! Amor you may be strong but you will never beat me in speed~” he purrs playfully licking the leaders nose as he finished up his meal
Bearstar was wide eyed he whipped around with the mouse in his jaws only to be licked on the nose in which he yanked his head back giving a snort in return . His eyes glowed a bit dangerously as his tail curled and then uncurled he settled down to take a bite of his mouse you could hear a bone break but he didn't mind his whiskers twitched as he licked his lips he grunted yet again then he remembered that he was no longer a warrior but a leader responsible for the safety and well being of his clan and clanmates. He did miss being a warrior only having to do missions or patrols or what ever the other leader told him to do but that time has passed it was time to live in the present .
" yada yada yada. You know I never understand why some may look away from you " he meowed with a smile seeing how his deputies grizzly look may frighten some warriors but he didn't flinch . He saw Deathheart as a friend rather then deputy . Well maybe more then friend " my darling " he said again with a smirk followed by a deep chuckle

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 25th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Bearstar was wide eyed he whipped around with the mouse in his jaws only to be licked on the nose in which he yanked his head back giving a snort in return . His eyes glowed a bit dangerously as his tail curled and then uncurled he settled down to take a bite of his mouse you could hear a bone break but he didn't mind his whiskers twitched as he licked his lips he grunted yet again then he remembered that he was no longer a warrior but a leader responsible for the safety and well being of his clan and clanmates. He did miss being a warrior only having to do missions or patrols or what ever the other leader told him to do but that time has passed it was time to live in the present .
" yada yada yada. You know I never understand why some may look away from you " he meowed with a smile seeing how his deputies grizzly look may frighten some warriors but he didn't flinch . He saw Deathheart as a friend rather then deputy . Well maybe more then friend " my darling " he said again with a smirk followed by a deep chuckle
Whispersong whipped her head around as she saw Deathheart, the deputy and Bearstar, the leader. She quickly dipped her head and picked up her shrew, They seem busy so I might as well leave them alone she thought in amusement and padded off.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:20 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
His eyes glowed a bit as he purrs softly “ well I was a rouge before I came here... my past isn’t exactly a good story to tell to inspire kittens more like.. to scare them.” He says softly as he smiles at him than he begins to stand up and whisper something into the leaders ear “ My love~” he purrs in a soft teasing voice as he begins to turn around his tail once again going under the leaders chin as he begins to walk off again “ I’ve got things to do! Do call me whenever you get bored my lord!” He says playfully as he walks off heading towards Whispersong. He purrs softly to her “ hello my friend nice day today?”
@Mystic
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:22 PM

My Mood: Cold

"Well, who do you think Bearstar will chose to mentor me?" Moonkit asked.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:25 PM

Quote:
His eyes glowed a bit as he purrs softly “ well I was a rouge before I came here... my past isn’t exactly a good story to tell to inspire kittens more like.. to scare them.” He says softly as he smiles at him than he begins to stand up and whisper something into the leaders ear “ My love~” he purrs in a soft teasing voice as he begins to turn around his tail once again going under the leaders chin as he begins to walk off again “ I’ve got things to do! Do call me whenever you get bored my lord!” He says playfully as he walks off heading towards Whispersong. He purrs softly to her “ hello my friend nice day today?”
@Mystic

She quickly put down her half eaten shrew and dipped her head, ``Yes, it is quite a lovely day!`` She mewed, trying not to make a fool of herself of a cat that has more dominance than her also known as the deputy. ``Uh, how was your day?`` she said quickly as she realized she didn't ask that question yet, it was rather polite to ask the cat the same question in return such as "how was your day?" and other stuff. She shoved the shrew behind her as she realized that might look a big foolish or... well.. in a weird way when talking to another cat.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashthorn View Post
"Well, who do you think Bearstar will chose to mentor me?" Moonkit asked.
"Only Bearstar will know. You should live your life. You'll find out soon enough." replied Cloudwind.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
She quickly put down her half eaten shrew and dipped her head, ``Yes, it is quite a lovely day!`` She mewed, trying not to make a fool of herself of a cat that has more dominance than her also known as the deputy. ``Uh, how was your day?`` she said quickly as she realized she didn't ask that question yet, it was rather polite to ask the cat the same question in return such as "how was your day?" and other stuff. She shoved the shrew behind her as she realized that might look a big foolish or... well.. in a weird way when talking to another cat.
He laughs softly “ it’s going well now that I’ve spoken to you. Now than interested in a hunting patrol? “ he asks calmly as he sits down looking at her with soft eyes.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ it’s going well now that I’ve spoken to you. Now than interested in a hunting patrol? “ he asks calmly as he sits down looking at her with soft eyes.
``Oh, of course.`` She mewed and she just smiled friendly. She had forgotten about her prey and was happily talking to the deputy. It was actually a nice day, lovely weather, fresh prey and more stuff to count. Nothing goes wrong in Brackenclan.