Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by braveleopard.
Today 06:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:55 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 06:52 PM
There aren't enough stars...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:47 PM

Old December 20th, 2017, 09:44 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Maybe Vengeance isn't the Answer

This is a improvised plot based off of an old one that never got put into action due to lack of participants. All in all this should take a month or two

The plot is as follows

Lightsky is consumed with hatred towards Riverclan, because of the death of her biological father several moons prior during the flood(About a month before her birth) because of an illness he accumulated due to the close quarters they lived in (ShC Burial Grounds). In her thinking she accidentally crosses the RC border(Is this still allowed?) and is stopped by two cats. The cats and Lightsky get into an argument (Lightsky mostly hissing insults at them) and they decide to talk about how she got across the border (without noticing mind you). Lightsky tells them about her father and how he died and the two cats sympathise with her and let her go back to her clan without any trouble. Later she meets the two cats again but has a patrol with her, she greets them but is reprimanded by her uncle (Darkclaws RPed by me) and ignores them completely. She later comes back to find out they are still there at the border and they talk about finding a place to meet up in secret, this goes on for a while but she is caught by one of her close friends who threatens to tell the clan leader. Lightsky begs her friend not to tell to which the friend regretfully agrees. Later she goes and brings her friend with her, but on the way she is attacked by a loner (I'll provide this) who she and her friend manage to fend off. The experience leaves her with a sprained paw. She and her friend miss the meeting and she is treated by the medicine cat. Several days later she sees her Riverclan friends on a patrol again and distracts her aunt (Owltalon RPed by me) and tells them to meet her that night. They meet and she explains why she couldn’t go to the meeting several days prior and she ends up sleeping there with the other two cats as it had gotten late. They get caught by another Riverclan patrol who had been sent out to search for the missing cats from their clan. The patrol ask who the strange she-cat is, commenting on how she reeked of Shadowclan to which Lightsky snarls and insult back (Something like “Well you don’t smell too good yourself, fish face!”) and one of the members of the patrol angrily attacks her but is easily beaten back by Lightsky who doesn’t unsheathe her claws. After a lot of growling and hissing, the new patrol ask why she’s on there territory and why she’s with their warriors. She tries to make up some lies which her Riverclan friends agree with but they suspect her of lying and chase her off of their land. At the next clan meeting the group agrees to stop meeting to not cause any trouble between their clans. Lightsky then begins to socialize with her clan members more (She stopped when the meetings started) and eventually finds a tom that she really likes. The rest is TBRPed
(Also after all of this she realizes Riverclan isn't too bad)
Roles are as follows: First Riverclan Patrol(R.Friend 1, and R.Friend 2), Shadowclan friend, Second Riverclan Patrol(3-5 spots) if you want to be the one to attack her, say so.

~Form~
Name:
Role:
Personality(TBRPed acceptable):
Other/Questions?:
RP Sample(I feel like this is quite necessary, sorry):

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 20th, 2017 at 09:52 PM.