Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:55 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:54 PM
Dovepaw's sparring day
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:53 PM
Age and experience [p]
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:51 PM
Silverpaw's Training
Last post by Estelle
Today 11:51 PM

Old December 15th, 2017, 12:50 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Lakeclan & Darkclan warrior RP~

Name: Larkfeather
Appearance: white she-cat with brown and orange speckles down her legs, flanks, and tail, sky blue eyes
Personality: wise cat, loves telling stories, has a bad temper and can be snappy at times
Sexuality: straight
Mate/Crush: Died of illness
Other: Will be killed by marble

@Echofall
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:51 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Oh maybe Fang could get her to spies on LakeClan and be her mate.)

Silverclaw nodded with Featherstar's words. "Yes, I will." He meowed. Hearing Moonpaw run up he purred with her excitement. "Yes, you, Lepordclaw can come hunting with me." He meowed. With a last del of his head he headed out to find Ledpordclaw. "Hay, Marbledfur. You'll be leading Minnowheart on a border patrol." He I formed the she-cat.

Minnowheart, who had just emerged from the warriors den and attached, padded over hearing her name. "Did you need something?" She asked. She was barley bigger the Moonpaw and was pretty but done growing.

Fang padded into DarkClan camp a plum sparrow in his jaws. Setting down he began to eat, his teddies gaze apart for any movement.

@Silverfrost @Sasukewolf (madness)
Ahhh mind if I make a mate for Sliverclaw :3 ( she’ll helping killer lure moonpaw away she’s being tricked by Killer :3)
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:54 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She thinks a bit “ ... yes I can. I shall contact a warrior friend of mine to help me lure her as than bring her here. Don’t worry. I have never failed you before I do not intend to fail you anytime soon” she says with a bow and a dark smile as she begins to stand walking by him her tail going under his chin as he walks by. “ by nightfall you shall have your daughter do have raven make a bed for her alongside you. Don’t want our family to be cold now do we?” She says as she begins to walk off, plans already forming in her mind as she walks.

Ender nods “ yes. I do... was if not obvious?” He asks calmly with a tilt of his head “ to be able to flirt with the lord like that is obviously because you’re beautiful and strong am I right?”

Sharpfang purred as he watched her walk away. Good, he thought to himself before turning towards his den.

Raven looked at Ender thoughtfully. "Only you notice this. Perhaps I was wrong for chasing him. Hunt with me abit?" She asks.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:58 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Sharpfang purred as he watched her walk away. Good, he thought to himself before turning towards his den.

Raven looked at Ender thoughtfully. "Only you notice this. Perhaps I was wrong for chasing him. Hunt with me abit?" She asks.
Killer purrs softly looking up to the sky, “ time for some fun~” she says as she disappears into the shadows.

Ender smiles as he nods “ how can I not? It’s always been there. And as you wish my lady. It will be a honor to hunt with you “
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:59 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Featherstar dipped her head gratefully at him.

Leapardclaw stood up from where he was sitting. "Great, i can evaluate Moonpaws hunting," he purred standing beside her.

Blossomheart who overheard snorted "Like shes trustworthy anyways," before padding off.

Moonpaws tail drooped and she looked down at the ground. She looked up when she felt a tail touch her shoulder. "Ignore her. She'll come around" Leapardclaw assured her. "We're ready" she meowed

@Fuzzyfeline
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:02 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Killer purrs softly looking up to the sky, “ time for some fun~” she says as she disappears into the shadows.

Ender smiles as he nods “ how can I not? It’s always been there. And as you wish my lady. It will be a honor to hunt with you “

"Perfect" She purred flicking Ender's ear with her tail before she noticed a rabbit trail. She followed it stealthly and swiftly killed it when she spotted it.
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:06 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Perfect" She purred flicking Ender's ear with her tail before she noticed a rabbit trail. She followed it stealthly and swiftly killed it when she spotted it.
He quickly runs past her, suddenly jumping catching something mid air. Once he landed he turns around to show a big dead bird in his mouth. He purrs softly as he begins to walk up to her putting it in front of her “ is this good enough?”
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:12 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
He quickly runs past her, suddenly jumping catching something mid air. Once he landed he turns around to show a big dead bird in his mouth. He purrs softly as he begins to walk up to her putting it in front of her “ is this good enough?”

Raven looks at him in disbelief. "Are you part bird?" She joked then grew serious. "Its perfect Ender." She purred
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:14 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Raven looks at him in disbelief. "Are you part bird?" She joked then grew serious. "Its perfect Ender." She purred
He purrs softly “ just learned a few things from Killer that’s all.” He says softly as he pushes the bird to her “ would you like it? I already ate a while ago” he says with a soft purr
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:30 AM

My Mood: Paranoid

(Sounds good to me @Fuzzyfeline )Marbledfur nodded towards Silverclaw and turned to Minnowheart as she emerged from the warriors' den. "Yea, I will be leading a border patrol with you." She glanced towards Featherstar with her eyes narrowed before stalking off towards the outskirts of the camp. She looked back to see if Minnowheart followed.