Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
you're gonna go far, kid...
Last post by Mica
Today 04:33 PM
Crash the hunting course
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 04:27 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 04:22 PM
Bean's 10,000th try of bios
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:16 PM

Old February 11th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
@Mystical @Lonestar23

Valentine ducked under a branch, poking his head into the den. He didn't enter completely, only checking on Pippa and Miracle. "Hey," He said, his voice gentle and quiet. "I'm back from my trip with Nightmare. Um," He cleared his throat. "I bought a rabbit with me for you two? I'd like to get to know you a little better, Miracle. And catch up with you, Pippa." Truly, Valentine wanted to fix things between him and Pippa, and establish a bond with Miracle that he hoped he hadn't lost the opportunity for.

Pippa looked at her paws, purposely not looking at him. She still didn't know what to think about him. Something told her to forgive her, but she also felt like she shouldn't. He had done something wrong hadn't he? The whole thing was new to her. Kits, a mate, even being unhappy was new. She was usually so upbeat and happy but everything had changed. "Sure, I guess Miracle probably won't be afraid of you this time." Pippa said, a hint of a growl in her voice. Her daughter had been so afraid of him when they had first met, and of course Pippa had sided with her young daughter.

Last edited by Cosmo; March 29th, 2018 at 02:36 PM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Somewhere in Space

Pippa's head lay on her paws, her eyes were half-closed, and though she seemed tired she was not asleep and that much was obvious. She did not want to talk to any of the cats she lived iwht as she was in a very grumpy mood, but she would talk to someone if she had to. At least if that cat was Nightmare of Miracle. Her kit and friend did not deserve to suffer for the fact that Valentine hadn't been the greatest father and therefor upset her. The worst part was the fact she had trusted him. She had assumed that he would be a better father, but she had been wrong. Poor Miracle was afraid of him. Pippa sighed saddly. She wished things hadn't gone the way they did. She wanted more than anything to be able to be happy, the way she used to be. But if Miracle was scared of her own father, than Pippa had to help her daughter. She couldn't be happy. Not until her daughter and mate got along.
@Rubinaito

Last edited by Cosmo; April 6th, 2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 05:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Young Miracle still wasn’t doing so well with the sudden appearance of her Father - she had always just assumed that he would stay out of their lives. What if he had lied, what if he really would take her Mommy away? She was sitting with Pippa now, her tail curled around her legs, looking up at the sky and watching the clouds pass by - she’d always wanted to catch a cloud. A big, fluffy thing that looked harmless… wouldn’t it be nice to sleep on one of those? Miracle imagined they were soft, and downy, and you could fall asleep in an instant. Her thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice, and just like before, she froze, crouching down to the ground. ”You - you’re back…” She swallowed hard, glancing up at Pippa with an uncertain expression. Her Mom hadn’t been afraid of this cat last time… should she try to be brave, like Pippa? Or should she cower away like she always had? Miracle wanted to be like her brave, strong Mom… but she wasn’t that big yet. Still small, and still unsure of what could happen in the world around her, Miracle chose to be careful when it came to choosing her battles. ”Why… why are you, um… you back?” She asked, speaking as loudly as she could, and glancing up at her Mom for answers instead of making any sort of eye contact with the unfamiliar tom.
@Rubinaito @Mystical

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 1st, 2018 at 05:37 PM.
Old April 24th, 2018, 01:07 PM

My Mood: Kingly

@Cosmo @Lonestar23

Valentine hesitated, looking guiltily away from Pippa for a moment before clearing his throat and looking over at Miracle. "I want to make things right." He explained softly. He sat down, curling his tail neatly around his paws. "I'm not here to take you or Pippa away. I'd like to stay and get to know you, Miracle." He raised a paw slightly, hesitating- should he move closer to Miracle, or stay where he was? He was slightly tempted to leave the den, uncomfortable with the tension that swarmed around him, but he kept his paws planted and focused his clear gaze on the two she-cats inside. "Would you let me into your life, Miracle?" He asked softly, his tone not malicious nor shaky.
Old April 24th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Cosmo @Lonestar23

Valentine hesitated, looking guiltily away from Pippa for a moment before clearing his throat and looking over at Miracle. "I want to make things right." He explained softly. He sat down, curling his tail neatly around his paws. "I'm not here to take you or Pippa away. I'd like to stay and get to know you, Miracle." He raised a paw slightly, hesitating- should he move closer to Miracle, or stay where he was? He was slightly tempted to leave the den, uncomfortable with the tension that swarmed around him, but he kept his paws planted and focused his clear gaze on the two she-cats inside. "Would you let me into your life, Miracle?" He asked softly, his tone not malicious nor shaky.

Pippa looked up at Valentine. She didn't wrap her tail around her daughter. If Miracle got along with Valentine she wouldn't have to feel like she had to protect Miracle from her own father! Pippa turned her gaze to Miracle. "Miracle, this your father, you know that a you're perfectly safe," She said, trying to sound comforting but failing. "Valentine," Pippa murmured, pulling herself to her paws. "I love you, but it Miracle can't forgive you, neither can I." After she spoke, she looked down at her paws fighting the tears selling up in her eyes. She felt torn, she knew that she should have introduced the two of them better, but at the moment she had not been able to think of anything else to say.
Old April 29th, 2018, 04:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Cosmo @Lonestar23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Pippa looked up at Valentine. She didn't wrap her tail around her daughter. If Miracle got along with Valentine she wouldn't have to feel like she had to protect Miracle from her own father! Pippa turned her gaze to Miracle. "Miracle, this your father, you know that a you're perfectly safe," She said, trying to sound comforting but failing. "Valentine," Pippa murmured, pulling herself to her paws. "I love you, but it Miracle can't forgive you, neither can I." After she spoke, she looked down at her paws fighting the tears selling up in her eyes. She felt torn, she knew that she should have introduced the two of them better, but at the moment she had not been able to think of anything else to say.
The small she cat looked at her Father with a fearful expression. She just wasn’t used to this… she was used to their little world, with warmth and love and butterflies, with just her and her Mother… now that Valentine was here, it was messing with her head. Pushing her to want to say something, to want to be better, when she knew perfectly well that this was who she was. ”I… I guess, if...if Mama says it’s okay.” Miracle whispered softly, looking shyly down at her paws. She wasn’t entirely sure if she was handling this right. Should she be more friendly? Perhaps offer a little more of a smile, or something? That thought made Miracle nervous. She looked at her Mom in surprise - even with the other she cat telling her she was safe, it was hard to believe it. ”Well - well if you say so, Mama, then - then it’s probably true,” The small feline chirped with an uneasy smile. While she trusted her Mother, she couldn’t find it in her heart to believe that this tom who had abandoned their family, who wanted back into their lives, had everyone’s best interests at heart. Miracle wasn’t used to having a Father. She’d always assumed he would stay out of their lives forever. Eventually Pippa would smile and laugh and be happy, and Miracle and her Mom would stay happy forever. Just the two of them, safe. This made her uneasy. This made her think that she was in danger… somehow. But what was the danger? Was it that Valentine could be lying? Miracle hadn’t had a lot of experience with lies, and while she was reluctant to think that he could be telling the truth, she had no evidence that he wasn’t, either.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.