Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:13 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

He laughs softly “ yet valentine the rabbit. Adorable and short captures your heart. I’m wounded. I may be demonic and evil looking but doesn’t bad boys get the nicest looking mollies. I mean I managed to get valentine to love me” He says playfully as he begins to stand up and shake his head a bit “ no need I already ate earlier. I hunt on my own no need to worry about me. “ he says playfully
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:50 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Pippa nodded, "I'm doing well, thank you." She said politely,
which she felt like she needed to do because sometimes she felt
as if she was living with a pack of dogs, despite caring deeply
for both of the toms, sometimes they were just too much.
She saw Valentine sneak a look at her swollen stomach,
but said nothing, she too was anxious to have her first litter,
even though she felt she was a little young. But Valentine
had herbs, and there was always Nightmare who could be
a second father for the kit if anything bad happened.
Luckily Valentine distracted her with the promise of a rabbit.
Of how she loved rabbit, back in the old days Rabbit was not
something she got easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ yet valentine the rabbit. Adorable and short captures your heart. I’m wounded. I may be demonic and evil looking but doesn’t bad boys get the nicest looking mollies. I mean I managed to get valentine to love me” He says playfully as he begins to stand up and shake his head a bit “ no need I already ate earlier. I hunt on my own no need to worry about me. “ he says playfully
(Since some time has passed, should we time skip to the point where Valentine meets the kit for the first time?)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 16th, 2017, 09:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Since some time has passed, should we time skip to the point where Valentine meets the kit for the first time?)
Hmm sure :3
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
[Sure, but we should probably make sure it's okay with the person who rps the kit]
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:01 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
[Sure, but we should probably make sure it's okay with the person who rps the kit]
Could you talk to Lonestar about it?

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A young kit crouched low to the ground, her eyes sparkling happily, the slightest of purrs rumbling in her throat as she leapt at a bug crawling along the ground. The bug, unaware of her presence, was soon flipped over and onto it's back. "Gotcha!" Miracle exclaimed, picking up the creature in her mouth. It was beetle-like in appearance, and buzzed in protest when she did so. A mrrow of surprise released the animal, who unfolded wings from beneath its shiny exterior and flew off, probably to its family. Miracle sat down, watching it fly away with an expression of wistful curiosity on her features. What would it be like to be a bug? She thought, watching the creature move away. She imagined it would be quite strange. Small enough so that even a tiny predator could catch you, and so weak that your exterior could be cracked easily. But, on the other hand, you could fly away. The taste of the beetle was still in her mouth, and she stuck her tongue out to look down at it before she was off once more, off to tell her Mom what had happened. "Mama! Mama, are you over here?" She asked. She never strayed far from her Mom's side... she preferred to stick close where she knew she would be safe. And besides, it was better over here. No strange toms wandering would be able to snatch her up and take her away. The thought of that terrified her. Her eyes scanned the area for her Mom, Pippa, gentle and friendly as she glanced around. Their little world was just perfect, and she wanted to keep it that way. Even a little change could throw off the balance, couldn't it? And besides, she wouldn't want it to upset her Mom.

@Rubinaito @Mystical

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:27 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

It had taken a little while to come to terms with the fact that his first litter with Pippa had been almost completely still-born. He did have a daughter, but... he couldn't bear to see her yet. Valentine was heart-broken by the loss of the litter, and it only served to create a divide between his only kit and himself. He doubted that little Miracle had ever seen him and if Pippa had even told her about him. He closed his eyes, hearing the small voice call out for his darling Pippa. He opened his red eyes, the albino Abyssinian focusing his gaze on a small figure darting through the foliage. He lifted up his paw and began making his way towards her, his daughter. "Miracle." He called gently, trembling slightly. Would she hate him for never being there? Would she recognize him as her father? Had Pippa told her about him? He hadn't been in that small clearing for so long... His eyes were focused on the small kit, not moving. It was strange but Valentine felt... scared for the first time in his life. Would she run from him? He managed to speak again, forcing his voice to not tremble. Miracle, it's me. Your father. I'm sorry for not being around, I just..."How's your mother doing?" The words that came out of his mouth didn't match what he wanted to say. He forced himself to stay composed, although his tail continued to flick back and forth with anxiety, nervousness swelling up from within him.
@Lonestar23 @Mystical

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 18th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Lonestar23 @Rubinaito

Pippa was lying in her bed, her head rested on her paws. She could clearly hear the sounds of her mate and kit outside the den but did nothing to help the conversation take a rather calming positive turn. When Miracle had come a new set of emotions had to. Pippa was in a state of deep depression, one because all her other kits had died, and two because Valentine had been avoiding their daughter. She had never been mad at Valentine, she had really never been mad. If she had been never as much as she currently was. She knew that he was heartbroken about the fact their first litter had been almost completely stillborn, but that was no excuse for staying away from his daughter. Pippa had been so depressed she had not told Miracle who her father was, even if her kit wanted to know. She had just simply raised Miracle by herself. Away from her father and the activity of toms and other cats. It had seemed like a good idea at the time but as she listened to the tone of Valentine's voice it was obvious that she had made a mistake. What would Miracle do with a tom randomly approaching her and asking her how her mother was? Surely she wouldn't be able to confidently talk to him, not with her fear of a tom snatching her up and taking her away. Her kit had already been calling for her but Pippa had done nothing, knowing that Miracle would eventually find her. She knew that Miracle would not wander away, she was not that type of cat, so she trusted her kit to play outside of her sight. But she did not trust Miracle to act calmly around her father.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A look of utter disbelief crossed over Miracle's face, and the bug was completely forgotten in her utter fear of this stranger. Where was her Mom, and why wasn't she coming to Miracle's rescue? She crouched low to the ground, her ears pinned back to her head, fear now more clear on her expression. "Who... who are you, and... and what do you want with - with my Mommy?" She asked, her voice trembling as she spoke, even though she was trying to sound brave. Trying to act brave, for Pippa's sake. She backed away a few steps, towards the den where she was hoping her Mom would come out and tell this tom to go away, or fight him off or something. Then it would just be the two of them again, just the way she liked it. No; just the way she loved it. Being alone with her Mom was nice, and this was like something out of a nightmare for her. She had always known she had a Father somewhere, but since Pippa had never told her about him, she had decided to leave the matter alone. Perhaps he was a bad cat, and her Mom had been trying to protect her. If that was true, then she already felt like she had failed by running into him now. Trying to raise herself up some (with no luck), Miracle struggled to make eye contact with the tom. "I... I'm not telling you - you anything!" She squeaked out, the words coming out even more shaky then before. Clearly this young feline wasn't doing so good. She wasn't looking too good right now either, silently hoping that her Mom would come out and save her from this stranger. Miracle couldn't run - her legs didn't want to work. She was too scared to run. To scared to do anything but sit and wait.

@Rubinaito @Mystical

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:25 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Valentine felt a small pang in his heart as the small kitten before him trembled like a leaf, trying to be brave in the face of an unknown danger. He lifted his head to look towards the den, his eyes filling up with regret. "So she never told you about me." He murmured, his voice hushed and soft. The words weren't directed at his little Miracle, but rather a thought spoken aloud in that moment of heartbreak. He sighed, and flicked his tail slightly. He wasn't mad at his darling Pippa. He never was, and never could be. He looked over at the little kitten again, smiling a little as she tried to defend her mother. Such a sweet little girl... He sat down, running his tongue over his paw delicately. "Miracle, I'm sorry for not being around." He said finally, placing his paw down and looking at the young child with a soft, loving gaze. He already adored the child, even though he had just met her. "It hurt your mother, and it must have hurt you as well." He continued, his voice cracking just a little in the middle of his sentence. He paused for a moment, looking away from the kit, considering his next words. Miracle... I am your father. He grimaced. No, too cliché. He looked back at her. Valentine wasn't sure what to say to her, or what he could do to put her at ease. All he could do was struggle to figure out what to do, or how to tell her who he was. "Pippa!" He finally called out. "I brought you a rabbit..." Smooth, real smooth you idiot. Just waltz on up to Pippa, scare your kit, and nonchalantly act like nothing changed by bring a rabbit with you. He lashed his tail in frustration at his own folly, groaning under his breath. "Why does this have to be so hard?"

@Mystical @Lonestar23

♡♡♡

♡♡♡