Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:49 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:43 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 10:41 PM
The Fundamentals: Keeping...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:13 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by taillow
Today 10:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 09:38 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire View Post
The little black and white tom tried to show that he wasn't ticklish by keeping a straight face but he was squirming away from Cometpaw's tail and his facade was quickly breaking as began to smile and eventually laughing. He caught her paw in between his paws panting heavily from laughing so hard to respond to her , "Can... he... Even do that?" He said in between pants. He let his paws slip and began laughing again almost at the point of tears.
Cometpaw knew that the small tom wouldn't hold back from laughing and laughed with him, smiling down at him as he caught her paw, she gave a nod. "Of course he can." She mewed, starting to laugh with him again, she was amazed at how much the small tom was laughing, but she loved it, her laugh was a high-pitched girly laugh, it did sound pretty cute, but Badgerkit's was even better!
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

A brown tuft of fur escaped from the nursery,its fur fluffed out as it bounced into the clearing,filled with energy.Leafkit's leaf green optics gleamed as they scampered around the sandy clearing of thunderclan.The tom-kit seemed very excited to be out and about again.Leafkit skidded to a halt,shaking his fur,dew flickering everywhere.But,that ended quite early,as Leafkit skidded to a halt,looking at the same....boring pebble.The tom-kit sighed,plopping his behind on the ground,poking at the dull,pebble he "always"plays with.He felt that it was all he ever did,he wanted to do more in his life,than...play.

Last edited by seasalt; October 7th, 2016 at 09:42 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:48 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Badgerkit could take anymore tickling so he backed off a bit so he could catch his breath, "That'd be a good way to prove myself..." He said thinking about the thought of Alderstipe training him, "Or be a failure." He said thinking about the possibility and flattened his ears and frowned at thought.
(Sorry it's short >_<)

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old October 7th, 2016, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Badgerkit could take anymore tickling so he backed off a bit so he could catch his breath, "That'd be a good way to prove myself..." He said thinking about the thought of Alderstipe training him, "Or be a failure." He said thinking about the possibility and flattened his ears and frowned at thought.
(Sorry it's short >_<)
Cometpaw smiled at the tom and gently started licking his fur again. "Alderstripe is pretty straight... So listen to him if he speaks..." She said firmly. (Writer's block...)

Last edited by Gone; October 7th, 2016 at 09:57 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:10 PM
I am a Niffler

Badgerkit sighed, "Well we'll see if I even get him as a mentor." He muttered negatively. He sat still letting Cometpaw groom him until he spoke up, "Hey have you met any other clans yet?" He wondered out loud as he closed his eyes feeling relaxed by the she-cat's presence.

Old October 7th, 2016, 10:16 PM

My Mood: Angelic

The young she-cat padded out of the warrior den, fully refreshed. Her life was starting to go back to normal. No more dreams, no more omens, and no more Pinenose! Roseheart stretched, yawned and curled up in the sunshine.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Badgerkit sighed, "Well we'll see if I even get him as a mentor." He muttered negatively. He sat still letting Cometpaw groom him until he spoke up, "Hey have you met any other clans yet?" He wondered out loud as he closed his eyes feeling relaxed by the she-cat's presence.
Cometpaw shook her head. "No, I have not met any of the other clans yet..." She sighed, laying down beside him and giving him some space by her side. "Come, there's a place just for you." She purred softly, her tail goung around his back.

Last edited by Gone; October 7th, 2016 at 10:20 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

(Do you mind if I jump in or Raven do you want to do this with fire alone?)

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:26 PM
I am a Niffler

(It's fine)
The black and white tom shyly lied down next to her. He felt so small next to her although she wasn't that big. There was an awkward silence and he cleared his throat awkwardly and said, "I miss when you were in the nursery with me." He muttered, "I only have Duskkit now.." He muttered refering to his slightly older brother unexpectedly opening up instead of hiding his feelings like he usually does.

Last edited by Shivers; October 7th, 2016 at 10:27 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:31 PM

Quote:
(It's fine)
The black and white tom shyly lied down next to her. He felt so small next to her although she wasn't that big. There was an awkward silence and he cleared his throat awkwardly and said, "I miss when you were in the nursery with me." He muttered, "I only have Duskkit now.." He muttered refering to his slightly older brother unexpectedly opening up instead of hiding his feelings like he usually does.
(Not a fan of trios, it gets messy...)
Cometpaw pulled the tom close to her and nuzzled him lovingly. "I miss being in the nursery with you, Badgy..." She murmured sweetly, gently licking him as he opened up. "I'm always here, and if you want to come and see me, you can." She mewed firmly. (Stopping here for tonight... I'm having an horrible writer's block...)

Last edited by Gone; October 7th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.
Closed Thread