Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:49 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:43 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 10:41 PM
The Fundamentals: Keeping...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:13 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by taillow
Today 10:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Flareheart was quick to respond. He did want to hear the nickname again, and he did want Hawkfeather to call him adorable. He jumped into responding, and his eagerness was a sign that he did want to hear those two words come from her mouth in the future. ``No! No! I like it. I was just teasing you,`` He purred softly, amused by her obliviousness. ``I'll just have to call you Hawky and cute, and then we'll be even.`` He should've known better than to teasingly respond to her. Hawkfeather seemed to take everything seriously, and jokes and sarcasm didn't seem to be part of her vocabulary. However, her naive nature made her even more likeable, he believed.

He took notice of the sadness flicking over her features, and immediately concern flashed in his own. Flareheart's tone became gentle, like a mother trying to soothe her kits, and he yearned to see her happy. Hawkfeather was supposed to be happy! This was a happy moment, was it not? They were making friends! ``Hey, hey... What's wrong?`` Flareheart didn't seem to mind that Hawkfeather still stood over him, looking down at him while he looked up at her. In fact, he rather preferred their current position. He could see clearly into her eyes, and the sun behind her brightened her features. Flareheart smiled softly at her, entranced by her beauty. Hawkfeather was honestly a gorgeous feline, but his favorite physical feature of hers was her eyes. They were very bright and a unique blue, while his own eyes were a dull brown.
"Ooh, that makes me sound adorable! It's PERFECT!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Flarey!" With a bright smile on her features, and her blue eyes lighting up, she looked as though nothing had ever bothered her before. And maybe it never had. With Hawkfeather, there was no telling! The tabby stopped and watched him as he asked her what was wrong, and even then had to think a minute before she climbed off of him. In her mind, she had been standing over him for far too long, Flareheart must get sick of seeing her sparkling blue eyes and friendly smile rather then the beautiful view of the clearing and all his lovely clanmates. Everyone in the clearing looked so nice that morning! Hawkfeather wished she could compliment them all, but some of them seemed to have companions already whom she was sure were telling them that very thing. What shame was there in letting someone know they looked handsome, or beautiful?

But her thoughts soon returned to the more sobering matter of what was bothering her. Sitting down, she wrapped her white-tipped tail around her paws, blue eyes watching him somewhat nervously. "I was just thinking about the Evil Era," The feline spoke in a low whisper. Yes, Hawkfeather could be serious. It was a surprise to all when they saw her being sad or serious, but not impossible as previously assumed. "I only fought once. One fight. That was all I did to help our Clan." Despite what others might think, she also had quite a strong sense of pride in her Clan. Hawkfeather loved ThunderClan! It was the perfect place to be, in her mind. Though she liked all the other Clans too, they were so cool! Like, WindClan was super fast and agile and stuff like that, and ShadowClan was so smart, and RiverClan were such good swimmers... and SkyClan?

They were so, so, so mysterious! Hawkfeather wished she knew more about them. She wanted to question a SkyClan cat about everything, but she knew that could be misinterperated as hostile even though she would have nothing but good intentions. She still seemed down, despite the thoughts that should have cheered her up. What was wrong with her? Nothing at all... just the general dark thoughts that seemed to have been entering her mind recently. Yet, she was still extroverted. She was still an optimist. She was still cheerful. However all of that worked, she was still keeping hold of every single trait that made her who she was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:50 PM
I want spaghetti

Talking Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]The trio suckled as Rosetail licked them clean, humming a song she was sang as a kit.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:16 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Shinekit dramatically quivered her lip and started bouncing around and annoying her again,"please!!???"
Timberkit stood up straighter, feeling quite smug. It evidently showed on her face; her curling tail and set shoulders, and sideways smirk, the sparkle in her fawn eyes. Frantically, she leaned forward and drew out her one word as long as she could, lacing it with singsong notes, "No."
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:03 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Empress Of Evil
Rosefern looked and her paws in boredom casually licking her paw. I'm so kin yet no one is talking to me...I wish someone would talk to me... she sighed
she was a kind cat yet she wasn't popular. She didn't mind, but she liked to have friends.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"It is great, though take Berrypaw as an example that they're hard to control as they get older. As if on cue, Berrypaw ran into the camp with a shrew and plopped it on the fresh kill pile, then spun and ran into the apprentices den happily. Fernglow chuckled, watching his son running around.
"It must be nice to not have them a over you all the time." Whitebird said chuckling.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue rose to his feet, still staring up at the sky. He thought of what he could do in the mean time. There seemed to be little point in refreshing scent markers since the rain was going to wash them off anyway. He had just gone hunting earlier today, but he knew that once the rain actually started, hunting would become difficult until it stopped. He got up and stretched his limbs, giving his pelt a good shake. "I'm going hunting before it starts," he announced, and shot a look at the shecat. "Come if you like," he added.
SparrowFang was going to decline at first, but then sighed. "Might as well, I guess." There was nothing else for her to do in this boring clan, even if she just went hunting. And it's not like she'd have to spend time with MorningBlue the whole time, she could separate from him whenever she liked. She started to pad to the exit of the camp without another word.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too

Last edited by RipplePaw; August 4th, 2017 at 08:59 AM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:02 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Timberkit stood up straighter, feeling quite smug. It evidently showed on her face; her curling tail and set shoulders, and sideways smirk, the sparkle in her fawn eyes. Frantically, she leaned forward and drew out her one word as long as she could, lacing it with singsong notes, "No."
Shinekit smiled,"Well, I've never met someone who wouldn't- Ooh look a stick!" She yelled pointing to a leaf, she bounded over and pounced on it. She waved her tail in triumph of getting the 'stick'.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:19 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

The silver tabby was sitting in the clearing - alone, again. It seemed like she was alone more then she wanted to be, but what could she do about it? Absolutely nothing. Bright blue eyes looked around the clearing... everywhere there seemed to be cats laughing, playing, talking. And while Stormwing had friends, there was no shortage of them as a matter of fact, unfortunately they all had their own friends as well. For her? There wasn't another cat who had no other friends. Well... there might be one... but she was more or less refusing to believe that she could be his only friend. Littlefoot was so supportive and nice! How could cats be pushing him away? Technically, in a way, it was her own fault that she didn't have more friends. More or less, she refused to involve herself in "group" activities, though the occasional patrol was not something she said no to. But if it was just a group of cats hanging out and chatting around the clearing, Stormwing steered clear of them. Big group activities were not her favorite thing.

Another cat was sitting alone in the clearing that morning, and that was Amberflame. Now, unlike the other, Amberflame looked alert and engaged in her surroundings. She seemed to almost be enjoying this alone time, especially since she had finished her training session with Minkpaw. They were fun to be around, but boy were they energetic! Too much for Amberflame's liking, but she would train her apprentice and soon would be done... on to the next one. Which she wasn't looking fowards to much. At all. I'd be better off with someone who would pay more attention. And could talk - it'd be easier if I could ask questions other then 'yes' and 'no' ones. Now, she wasn't angry that Minkpaw couldn't speak - it wasn't their fault, after all. Sometimes things happened and cats were just born that way, or sometimes things happened beyond their control. Whatever it was, Amberflame would have to do her best with the tools she was given. Which... at the moment... felt like nothing.

@woly

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:22 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Lynxheart quietly munched on his vole, reflecting on the past. If no cat was ever forgiven, the clan would be a lot smaller today, he decided silently as he chewed. His mind turned to some of the acts committed during the Evil Era. Obviously most of those couldn't be forgiven, but he wondered if any of the followers were sorry for what they'd done. Perhaps they deserved some form of forgiveness. As long as their acts hadn't been to horrible. The tom decided that his thoughts were too heavy for such a lovely day and tried to quiet his mind. Lynxheart focused instead on his plans for hunting later. He tried to decide where the he should hunt and if he should bring a patrol. He didn't have any friends to ask, but he could always ask the deputy if there were any cats he could take on a hunting patrol. Maybe he could even turn it into a border patrol and hunting patrol.

Goldensky's voice brought him out of his deliberations and he turned amber eyes to look at her. Sympathy softened his features, but there was no pity. He didn't pity her, knowing that any warrior was and should've been too strong and proud to accept any cat's pity. "No," he meowed in an even tone, "I don't think it could be." A thoughtful note entered his voice and he added, "But maybe that's not a bad thing. Adversity and hardship tends to strengthen relationships and weed out the ones you don't need."
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"It must be nice to not have them a over you all the time." Whitebird said chuckling.
"Oh,bathed still are all over me. Not to long ago they were climbing up my tail and weaving in between my paws." Fernglow chuckled, looking at his sister in law. "So, do you have an apprentice?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread