Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Empress Of Evil
@Hexict
@RedHead
@Constellation

Mintkit mewled softly as she fell sideways off of her brother, but the she-kit was hardly fazed. She quickly scrambled to her paws and pressed her head against Ripplekit's side, allowing a soft purr to escape her despite herself. Her front paws reached up to paw at the top of his head, her mouth opening in a soft mewl as she nipped lightly at him. But then she rolled off beside him and pressed her nose into Snowstar's stomach, latching on and beginning to suckle.

Snowstar watched in amusement, glad when Ripplekit finally began to eat.. Or drink.... Or whatever it was. And even more glad when Mintkit began to suckle as well. The Siamese sat back, and turned her gaze to her other kits lovingly, a small purr escaping her lips. Life cant get any better.

Honeyfur giggled softly at Tempestkit, nuzzling her nose into his head with a soft purr. This kit was definitely a sweet one, but he would probably turn out to be troublesome later on. But there was no doubt in Honeyfur's mind that he would turn out a great warrior. In fact, she was sure all of them would. With Snowstar, Stormstrike, herself and the others around the guide them and help them, they would be just fine to take on the world.

The golden she-cat smiled down at the kit, reaching down to rasp her tongue lightly over his head. This was her nephew. Her nephews and her niece. Still, Honeyfur felt like she had more of an attachment to Tempestkit - And he had just been born. Honeyfur knew she wasnt wrong about him though. He would be a good leader for his siblings.

(Im good with a timeskip whenever you guys are <3)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:24 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningble continued to stare up at the sky, then glanced over to see Sparrowfang curled up for a nap. He flicked his ear, and began to groom his chest fur, then his paws before taking a big whiff of the air. "Definitely rain coming," he murmured, rising to his feet.
"Ugh, stupid weather, always ruining everything! Well, I don't want to get my pelt wet, I guess I can't just take a nap!" SparrowPelt hissed, got up, and stretched. She looked around for something to make herself useful. Sighing, she sat down and continued to look around.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
"Ugh, stupid weather, always ruining everything! Well, I don't want to get my pelt wet, I guess I can't just take a nap!" SparrowPelt hissed, got up, and stretched. She looked around for something to make herself useful. Sighing, she sat down and continued to look around.
Morningblue rose to his feet, still staring up at the sky. He thought of what he could do in the mean time. There seemed to be little point in refreshing scent markers since the rain was going to wash them off anyway. He had just gone hunting earlier today, but he knew that once the rain actually started, hunting would become difficult until it stopped. He got up and stretched his limbs, giving his pelt a good shake. "I'm going hunting before it starts," he announced, and shot a look at the shecat. "Come if you like," he added.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 02:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"But... why would you want to be fierce? It's better to be adorable! Everyone likes adorable cats! And Flarey is an adorable nickname! At least I think so, don't you think so?" Hawkfeather mewed, momentary confusion passing over her features. She did think Flareheart was adorable! He was! And Flarey was a perfect nickname for him, wasn't it? "But if you don't like it, then I won't call you it," She declared with a friendly smile on her features. That was fair. She wanted Flareheart to like her, after all, and he wasn't going to like her if she kept on calling him a nickname that he didn't want! Hawkfeather never wanted anyone to be sad around her. Bright blue eyes glanced down at the tom again, her confusion still present on her features although it was less then it had been a little while ago.

She liked Flareheart! He was proving to be fun company for the day, and Hawkfeather was glad she had found something to do. Sometimes she felt a little like dead weight for the Clan, although she did her part... while the feline might not have actually [fought in the Liberations, to end the Evil Era, she had been supportive of her clanmates who were fighting! And she had done her best! But after one fight, she had been pretty shaken up. Those were dark times. Times that Hawkfeather never wanted to go through again. Even she wasn't naive enough to shut her eyes to the suffering and pain that time had caused. She wished she had been.

A flicker of sorrow crossed over her features, just enough to show that she remembered when things had been different... before Snowstar had been leader, before the previous leader Gyrestar had been leader, before any of that. She remembered. Despite the fact that she wished she didn't, she... still did.
Flareheart was quick to respond. He did want to hear the nickname again, and he did want Hawkfeather to call him adorable. He jumped into responding, and his eagerness was a sign that he did want to hear those two words come from her mouth in the future. ``No! No! I like it. I was just teasing you,`` He purred softly, amused by her obliviousness. ``I'll just have to call you Hawky and cute, and then we'll be even.`` He should've known better than to teasingly respond to her. Hawkfeather seemed to take everything seriously, and jokes and sarcasm didn't seem to be part of her vocabulary. However, her naive nature made her even more likeable, he believed.

He took notice of the sadness flicking over her features, and immediately concern flashed in his own. Flareheart's tone became gentle, like a mother trying to soothe her kits, and he yearned to see her happy. Hawkfeather was supposed to be happy! This was a happy moment, was it not? They were making friends! ``Hey, hey... What's wrong?`` Flareheart didn't seem to mind that Hawkfeather still stood over him, looking down at him while he looked up at her. In fact, he rather preferred their current position. He could see clearly into her eyes, and the sun behind her brightened her features. Flareheart smiled softly at her, entranced by her beauty. Hawkfeather was honestly a gorgeous feline, but his favorite physical feature of hers was her eyes. They were very bright and a unique blue, while his own eyes were a dull brown.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

The young Siamese felt his brother press up against him to suckle, trying to push him out of the way. The kit didn't complain about this action, just simply shifted himself a little bit to fit his brother's needs. Now Weaselkit was a larger kit, bigger than his siblings. He could've just pushed Ripplekit away, but even though he was really young, he didn't feel as if it was nice to push his brother away.

Weaselkit finished suckling, and curled his thick furry tail aroun his nose, his back pressed against his mother. He didn't feel exactly tired, but he didn't feel like moving around either. Weaselkit just wanted some peace and quiet. He continued o hear mumbles above his head, but he simply flattened his ears a bit, and that seemed to do the trick. A problem solver Weasel was.

@Random Melchester
@Empress Of Evil
@Constellation
@Hexict
{Yep I'm fine with a Timeskip!}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:18 PM
I want spaghetti

Cool Re: ThunderClan Nursery

RoseTail finally gave birth, triplet kits, Yellowkit, Dapplekit, and Nightkit. The triplets mewed in hunger as Rosetail stretched on her side.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:25 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The apprentice blinked the sleepiness from his eyes, gazing at the sky. It was nice and clear, the weather having cleared today seemingly by fate. Huh, conveinient. Ebonypaw gazed up at his mentor, his tail curling around his paws. The clouds were white, drifting slowly across the blue sky. It was too bright for his usual likings, but after all the rain it was okay. A good day for hunting, maybe. The prey would probably be out and about due to the weather. He had a respect, not connection, for his mentor. He wasn't a.. friend, more a wise tom who he learned from and then left. He was slightly unnerved by his silence, but shrugged off the feeling as he thought it was stupid. "Good morning, Flintheart." He replied, tail flicking. He seemed restless, like he wanted to get out of the den and run around and hunt. He pricked his ears, nodding. He dispised the weather haulting his training, and thanked StarClan for the nice weather today. He was glad, the weather was warm and nice. Ebonypaw preferred warmth, surprisingly with his black pelt. "Thank StarClan, time to get out of that stuffy den." He mewed, fluffing out his fur. He followed his mentors gaze, seeing a woodland area he thought he'd be hunting. A good spot, from what he knew. He stood quickly to his paws, eager and restless to go out and hunt. He liked his mentors maturity, he wouldn't have respected a bubbly kit-like mentor who babied them. "I think.. I want to practice hunting, I'm not that good at it.." he admitted, shuffling his paws slightly. He hated telling cats his weaknesses, besides Ivorypaw obviously. He gazed up at his mentor, waiting for his reply to his request. Fighting he was decent at, but hunting he was bad at.
Flintheart peered at the smaller male out of the corner of his eye for a quiet moment, listening to him admit about hunting. “Then it is decided.” The mentor remarked, his tail flicking behind him as he spoke, “Follow me, please.” The senior was strict and stubborn, but he had the decency to have manners. He wasn’t a savage or anything like that, otherwise he’d be as bad as the cats in the Dark Forest. A low yawn came from the older male, his jaws widening to display his sharp teeth as he stretched to his paws. Unlike other cats, Flintheart didn’t sleep most nights, far too awake with things swarming in his mind. Flintheart looked at Ebonypaw for a moment, thinking about something and then huffing, beginning to walk past him. “By the end of the day, I will make sure that you know all the basics of hunting.” He explained, his ear twitching ever so slightly with each step. Flintheart had the determination, the motive, the audacity to make this apprentice, his apprentice, the best warrior this clan had ever seen.

[ Continued in Thunderclan Territory ]
Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:41 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Flintheart peered at the smaller male out of the corner of his eye for a quiet moment, listening to him admit about hunting. “Then it is decided.” The mentor remarked, his tail flicking behind him as he spoke, “Follow me, please.” The senior was strict and stubborn, but he had the decency to have manners. He wasn’t a savage or anything like that, otherwise he’d be as bad as the cats in the Dark Forest. A low yawn came from the older male, his jaws widening to display his sharp teeth as he stretched to his paws. Unlike other cats, Flintheart didn’t sleep most nights, far too awake with things swarming in his mind. Flintheart looked at Ebonypaw for a moment, thinking about something and then huffing, beginning to walk past him. “By the end of the day, I will make sure that you know all the basics of hunting.” He explained, his ear twitching ever so slightly with each step. Flintheart had the determination, the motive, the audacity to make this apprentice, his apprentice, the best warrior this clan had ever seen.

[ Continued in Thunderclan Territory ]
Ebonypaw looked up at him, a tiny smile forming at the corners of his lips as his mentor said they'd be hunting. He didn't need any fighting practice like Ivorypaw did. It was weird, his sister failed at fighting and and he failed at hunting. "Okay." He mewed, standing and following his mentor with interest. Ebonypaw glanced around, interested as he'd never really gone out before. He turned to look at his mentor, ears pricked and a determined look in his eyes. He'd make his mentor see he would be a good warrior, through anything he could do. His tail was swaying and his claws were flexing. He was more awake now, stronger looking. He gazed up at his mentor, blinking before shrugging it off. He trusted his mentor, so why would he do anything to him? "Good." Ebonypaw mewed, standing tall and strong. He wanted to be the best he could at everything, not a flop in hunting but a good fighter. He glanced around his mentor, seeing the area they were approaching. His jaws watered as he thought of the prey, squirrels and mice and shrews.
{Okie}
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:26 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Timberkit was about to blow her top, almost about to become like a snappy mother and full-on yell at the other kit. Then they begged her to yell at them, and a little smirk dpread across her face. If this kit really wanted the brown tabby to yell at them, Timberkit would do the exact opposite. She was stubborn that way. "Why would I do that?" she asked innocently, pronouncing every word slowly while batting her eyes, "The seems so mean."
Shinekit dramatically quivered her lip and started bouncing around and annoying her again,"please!!???"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

@InvaderNellie

Autumnwind stood up from where she had been previously been laying in the shade of a small sapling. She shook out her long, orange-brown fur and rasped her rough tounge through it a couple of times before stretching, her green eyes flashing as she did so. After this, she picked her way to the exit of camp to hunt, passing Rosetail on the way. "Hello," she meowed to the she-cat, pausing briefly. "I'm going hunting, do you want to come with?" she added politely. Although Autumnwind was more of an introverted cat, she knew that it was valuable to have relationships within her clan, and right now gaining these was the molly's goal.

Last edited by Splash; August 3rd, 2017 at 06:35 PM.
Closed Thread