Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:07 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang finally entered the camp after an exhausting day, too exhausting for her liking. She had caught only one mouse despite all her work, and she didn't even like mice. They were annoying to catch. Setting it in the fresh kill pile, she eagerly grabbed a shrew she found. Finally, something I'll actually enjoy doing.
Morningblue looked up as he chose his vole and noticed Sparrowfang there as well. He nodded in greeting. "Sparrowfang," he muttered between closed teeth, turning to carry the vole to a corner of the clearing.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue looked up as he chose his vole and noticed Sparrowfang there as well. He nodded in greeting. "Sparrowfang," he muttered between closed teeth, turning to carry the vole to a corner of the clearing.
SparrowFang was slightly startled by the cat talking to her but quickly calmed down. Not wanting to start a conversation she just nodded back, searching her mind for the name. "MorningBlue," she replied, relieved at her remembering his name and quickly turning around to head to a shady spot of the clearing. At least I'll be able to have a nice nap after this.. Just how I like it. She took a bite of her shrew and began to plan for how she would spend her next day.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:53 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
SparrowFang was slightly startled by the cat talking to her but quickly calmed down. Not wanting to start a conversation she just nodded back, searching her mind for the name. "MorningBlue," she replied, relieved at her remembering his name and quickly turning around to head to a shady spot of the clearing. At least I'll be able to have a nice nap after this.. Just how I like it. She took a bite of her shrew and began to plan for how she would spend her next day.
Morningblue nodded at the shecat. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that the shecat was headed in roughly the same direction as him. As they plodded along, he saw that they were headed to the same spot. Morningblue glanced at the shecat and moved to the edge of the spot and plopped down, taking a bite out of his vole as he stared blankly into the clearing.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
Sigh...

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes. "Your usually up before me..." She meowed, gazing at her apprentice. Then she shook her head. "Tough night at the Gathering, I assume." Tigerdawn turned and padded to the entrance. "Might as well get going. C'mon,"
"Yeah," Cherrypaw agreed, shaking her pelt and racing after her mentor. Cherrypaw felt like she was in a fog of fatigue. she wanted nothing more than to curl up in her nest and keep sleeping, but she followed after Tigerdawn. A warrior doesn't stay in their nest. A warrior sacrifices and provides for her clan! she chided herself, willing her pawsteps to quicken as they traveled into Thunderclan territory.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue nodded at the shecat. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that the shecat was headed in roughly the same direction as him. As they plodded along, he saw that they were headed to the same spot. Morningblue glanced at the shecat and moved to the edge of the spot and plopped down, taking a bite out of his vole as he stared blankly into the clearing.
SparrowFang rolled her eyes when MorningBlue sat in her same patch of shade, but didn't make much more of it. It wasn't effecting her efforts to eat and sleep so she didn't really care. She began eating her shrew and tried to gulp it down as fast as possible.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:03 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
SparrowFang rolled her eyes when MorningBlue sat in her same patch of shade, but didn't make much more of it. It wasn't effecting her efforts to eat and sleep so she didn't really care. She began eating her shrew and tried to gulp it down as fast as possible.
Morningblue finished the last few bites of his vole while the two cats sat in silence, and stared out over the clearing. Cats were talking, playing, and interacting. He flicked his ear and looked up at the sky, blue, but on the horizon, a few large, darker clouds appeared to be blowing in. "It might rain," he commented aloud in his usual, droning monotone.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat (Ebonypaw)
Flintheart awaited his apprentice on the edge of the camp’s spacious clearing, his cold greenish blue-hued eyes seeming to flicker around to catch sight of that troublesome youngster. Though his sister was kind and more mature, he knew that it wouldn’t make his job much easier of training her stubborn brother. It reminded him of a rude Windclan apprentice he had met in a gathering a while ago named Ferretpaw, comparing the two young males - there was possibly that they could be distant relatives, but that was merely a joke to Flintheart. The old, senior warrior had been through a lot, seen many cats and experienced many harsh things throughout his existence ever since his eyes opened. He wouldn’t be some soft hearted she-cat that would be mothering him if he fell down in training, warriors needed to be tough, hard headed and focused. The dark grey-furred warrior took the challenge upon himself to take this young tom under his wing, as they say, and teach him to be an honorable warrior that the clan could be proud of. Flintheart knew for a fact that it was still quite early in the morning and that he could storm right into the apprentice's den and wake the younger cat himself, but decided to have a sliver of mercy on Ebonypaw since it was their first lesson together.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat (Ebonypaw)
Flintheart awaited his apprentice on the edge of the camp’s spacious clearing, his cold greenish blue-hued eyes seeming to flicker around to catch sight of that troublesome youngster. Though his sister was kind and more mature, he knew that it wouldn’t make his job much easier of training her stubborn brother. It reminded him of a rude Windclan apprentice he had met in a gathering a while ago named Ferretpaw, comparing the two young males - there was possibly that they could be distant relatives, but that was merely a joke to Flintheart. The old, senior warrior had been through a lot, seen many cats and experienced many harsh things throughout his existence ever since his eyes opened. He wouldn’t be some soft hearted she-cat that would be mothering him if he fell down in training, warriors needed to be tough, hard headed and focused. The dark grey-furred warrior took the challenge upon himself to take this young tom under his wing, as they say, and teach him to be an honorable warrior that the clan could be proud of. Flintheart knew for a fact that it was still quite early in the morning and that he could storm right into the apprentice's den and wake the younger cat himself, but decided to have a sliver of mercy on Ebonypaw since it was their first lesson together.
Ebonypaw stretched in his nest, eyes peeling open as he grumbled and stretched, standing. His first lesson together with Flintheart. Knowing the tom wouldn't he happy he was later, he slowly trudged out of the apprentices den and yawned, trying to find Flintheart. It wasn't too hard, and he swept his tongue quickly through his fur so he'd look better for hunting and training. Honestly, he just wanted this to be over with. He didn't.. dispise his mentor, but he didn't really connect to him on a friendly personal level. He could've gotten a much worse mentor, in his eyes. He walked over, dipping his head. "Hello, Flintheart." He mewed monotonely, no excitement in his voice from a small lack of sleep the previous night. He was alert and ready, just not really putting his energy into conversing with the tom. He wasn't that type of cat. He stretched, energy stored in his limbs as he gazed up at him, faint respect shining in his eyes. He was one of the only cats that would be able to mentor Ebonypaw well, so he was glad Flintheart was chosen. If he wasn't mistaken, Flintheart would have stormed into the den and dragged him out if he hadn't woken up when he did. Thankfully, it hadn't come to that..for today. He sat, waiting for him to tell him what the pair would be doing today.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw stretched in his nest, eyes peeling open as he grumbled and stretched, standing. His first lesson together with Flintheart. Knowing the tom wouldn't he happy he was later, he slowly trudged out of the apprentices den and yawned, trying to find Flintheart. It wasn't too hard, and he swept his tongue quickly through his fur so he'd look better for hunting and training. Honestly, he just wanted this to be over with. He didn't.. dispise his mentor, but he didn't really connect to him on a friendly personal level. He could've gotten a much worse mentor, in his eyes. He walked over, dipping his head. "Hello, Flintheart." He mewed monotonely, no excitement in his voice from a small lack of sleep the previous night. He was alert and ready, just not really putting his energy into conversing with the tom. He wasn't that type of cat. He stretched, energy stored in his limbs as he gazed up at him, faint respect shining in his eyes. He was one of the only cats that would be able to mentor Ebonypaw well, so he was glad Flintheart was chosen. If he wasn't mistaken, Flintheart would have stormed into the den and dragged him out if he hadn't woken up when he did. Thankfully, it hadn't come to that..for today. He sat, waiting for him to tell him what the pair would be doing today.
The senior warrior sat there in complete silence, his ears twitching to the sound of birds flying overhead as their shadows could be seen out of the corner of his vision. Flintheart was lucky today with the weather, perfect for training with no rain or even any darkened clouds. It was a quiet, beautiful sunny day that were rare, but never wasted by him if he had anything to say about it in a sense. He soon saw the small apprentice stroll out from the apprentice’s known den, soon laying his own gaze on the grey-furred tom. Flintheart watched Ebonypaw with an observant, silence look as they made their way over to him. The mentor dipped his head to the young male as he did to him shortly after his greeting. “Good morning.” He simply said, his tone showing maturity and many moons of age with experience piled onto it, “As you know, the weather has been quite dreadful to the forest these past few sunrises, but it seems that Starclan has decided to give us a break, which gives you a perfect opportunity to start your training that has been long overdue.” A low, final sigh escaped Flintheart as he looked out into the distant woodland area and then back to young Ebonypaw, who was gazing up at him as he stretched his limbs and prepared himself for training. He was more mature than he had expected, the old mentor thought, but he wasn’t one to judge too quickly based on a simple first encounter. “Since it is your first day, I have decided to be nice and let you decide what you wish to learn first.” Flintheart finally mentioned, blinking up at the sky as he awaited an answer from the younger male, giving no further instruction or feedback about what he expected from him at this moment.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:48 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

All the while, the Russian Blue had been pacing nervously outside the nursery. He wanted to go in and be beside her, licking her ear to comfort her. But he knew that if anything, he would only get in the way. What seemed like forever was finally over and Stormstrike darted into the nursery, his eyes wide with what appeared to be worry. Was she alright? Were their kits alright? The warrior was very unfamiliar with this kind of stuff and the worry was evident in his pale orbs. He quickly scanned the nursery for where his mate would lay with their kits. His gaze quickly landed on a familiar Siamese with four bundles of fur at her belly. He rushed over to her, being careful not to trip over any tails or kits. As he reached her, he curled down beside her, pressing his nose to her cheek. The tom stayed like that before he slowly drew away. “How are you feeling?” He asked, nuzzling her affectionately. Only a few seconds later did he remember about the newest members of the clan. He turned his head so that he could get a clearer look of his kits. Each four of them had a resemblance of both parents, some more so one than the other. Gazing at them, Stormstrike felt a feeling of protectiveness wash over him. These were his kits and he would always do whatever he had to to protect them. The tom wasn’t quite sure what to expect from being a father, nor was he quite sure about all the details that came with parenting. Growing up, he’d never had a father that he could learn from. Even if he was rather unsure about what to do, he would do his very best to protect them and always be there for them. “They’re beautiful,” Stormstrike whispered, feeling overwhelmed with emotions.
The tom listened as Snowstar named two of the kits, two toms. They’re great names, He thought. He waited for the Siamese to continue naming the kits but when she didn’t, he took this as a sign that it was his turn. Nervousness etched itself onto his face as he tried to remember a few of the names he’d thought of not too long ago. “Mintkit,” He murmured, touching the she-cat lightly with his tail. His eyes glowed with love as he kept his gaze on the kit for a few moments before he turned his attention to the last kit. “And Weaselkit,” He said after a moment of thought. “Welcome to ThunderClan, my little warriors.”

@Random Melchester @Constellation @RedHead @Hexict

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread