Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:19 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes. "Your usually up before me..." She meowed, gazing at her apprentice. Then she shook her head. "Tough night at the Gathering, I assume." Tigerdawn turned and padded to the entrance. "Might as well get going. C'mon,"

Character Site

Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:27 PM
I want spaghetti

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]SorrelPad pounced atop a grey mouse, killing it and padding back to the
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:35 PM
I want spaghetti

Talking Re: ThunderClan Nursery

RoseTail awoke and noticed a greyish mouse with a heart clawed into it. She devoured said mouse and licked her shoulder.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Shinekit shrugged and bounced around Timberkit," Hey Timberkit! Watchya doin!?" She squealed in her naturally squeaky voice. She lashed her tail waiting to be yelled at again but when it didn't happen within one second, she bounced around Timberkit shooting questions at her and trying to be as annoying as possible. She put her rump and tail up in the air and pounced on her, then she bolted away waiting for Timberkit to chase after her and say,'SHINEKIT WHEN I GET MY PAWS ON YOU!' She giggled as she bolted away making sure she staying where Timberkit could see her so that Timberkit will know where to run to chase her.
A shrug was not an answer. Timberkit pushed her her paws harder on the ground, the kit's ranting questions were starting to annoy her majorly. "Im so tired, I was trying to rest!" she stomped her foot on the ground, a frustrated squeal reeding her voice. She watched with sharp, ager-brewing eyes ay the other kit who seemed almost too energetic for Timberkit. Well, in her tired state, anyways. Timberkit hastily sidestepped as the kit pounced again, trying not to be pummeled. Timberkit stayed still as the other kit tore away, staying in her sight purposefully. "What do you want?"
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
I want spaghetti

Red face Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]"S-stormkit" RoseTail mewled, " could you get me some water?"
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
A shrug was not an answer. Timberkit pushed her her paws harder on the ground, the kit's ranting questions were starting to annoy her majorly. "Im so tired, I was trying to rest!" she stomped her foot on the ground, a frustrated squeal reeding her voice. She watched with sharp, ager-brewing eyes ay the other kit who seemed almost too energetic for Timberkit. Well, in her tired state, anyways. Timberkit hastily sidestepped as the kit pounced again, trying not to be pummeled. Timberkit stayed still as the other kit tore away, staying in her sight purposefully. "What do you want?"
Shinekit giggled once more,"Come on! Yell at me! Yell at me!"

(Sorry it's short @Beam I have to eat dinner)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; August 3rd, 2017 at 10:39 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:09 PM
I want spaghetti

Red face Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]RoseTail yawned and shook her head, awakening. "Might I please get some water?" the black-flecked reddish-brown she-cat asked, sapphire eyes glistening.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@RipplePaw

Morningblue sauntered out of the nursery and back into the clearing, two shrews meant for any hungry queens or kits still dangling from his jaws, he padded over to the freshkill pile and set them done. "Queen's and elders have been fed," he muttered under his breath as he chose a vole from near the bottom of the pile.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@RipplePaw

Morningblue sauntered out of the nursery and back into the clearing, two shrews meant for any hungry queens or kits still dangling from his jaws, he padded over to the freshkill pile and set them done. "Queen's and elders have been fed," he muttered under his breath as he chose a vole from near the bottom of the pile.
SparrowFang finally entered the camp after an exhausting day, too exhausting for her liking. She had caught only one mouse despite all her work, and she didn't even like mice. They were annoying to catch. Setting it in the fresh kill pile, she eagerly grabbed a shrew she found. Finally, something I'll actually enjoy doing.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:24 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
[omg sorry, this got buried in my quotes and mentions]

The old tom nodded, Leafwatcher didn't have to finish the sentence. Even Shredfern didn't want him to. Although they both knew it was coming sooner or later, he understood that his health was taking a real nosedive here. Leafwatcher just wanted him to be comfortable and happy when he did have to reach StarClan, and Shredfern understood that. He picked himself up, shoulders popping as he did. He rubbed up against his son affectionately with a gentle, almost weak purr.

"It's okay, Leafwatcher," He assured him, metallic eyes twinkling with understanding and a sort of love and appreciation that only a parent could have for their child, "Really, I will speak to Snowstar about moving me to the elders' den, all right? Unless..." He trailed off for a moment, "You'd like to do it yourself?" It was hard enough to accept the fact that Leafwatcher was a fully fledged, independent young adult warrior now, but now he wasn't going to be a warrior anymore? Not that elders weren't respected and taken care of, but he didn't want to be reminded that he was too old to help his Clan effectively every day. But this is what Leafwatcher wanted him to do, and if it's what Leafwatcher felt was best, then Shredfern would follow through with it. He couldn't hide his disappointment though, his meow was thick with it.

"If you think I need to go to the elders' den to complain about moss that isn't dry enough, then I'll go, Leafwatcher." His smile was strained and there was a stinging pain in his chest with a sad glint in his eyes. He wasn't fit to be a warrior anymore, he knew that. He only wished he could stick around with Leafwatcher just a little bit longer. He's not a kit anymore, Shredfern. He told himself, Let him go.
(Its happens!)
Leafwatcher's worried expression never faded, it just stayed their. The longer Shredfern talked, purred, or anything. The brown tabby kept on worrying. No cat could stop him from worrying. Maybe he should get his father to the medicine cat den, to get something for his throat, or something. He knew he couldn't stop age, however much he didn't want his father to die, it was going to happen. And that's what scared him to bits. He was the only parental figure he had left. He always was the only one who he sought for advice in his apprentice years. And now, his father's health was declining, and it upset him, a lot. And the only way he knew how to stop it was to get him to the medicine cat den. Something like that. He didn't know another way, really. Maybe, the worry over shadowed his sense in some way, which was probably the case. "I hope so," Leafwatcher replied, tail twitching, his brow furrowed as he heard his father's comment. "I wouldn't give up being a warrior, I really don't have a reason to." He wouldn't want to anyways. Things were happening. Tensions were raising with WindClan, and a battle could be on the way. And many cats would get hurt. And he didn't want cats to get hurt. Leafwatcher wasn't exactly happy about battle. He'd rather have peace. And he wasn't to thrilled on his maybe first battle. The other reason why he wanted his father to go to the elders den, besides his health. His father going into a battle, and perhaps, dying. His mother already died protecting him. He didn't want his father to have the same fate.

Last edited by seasalt; September 14th, 2017 at 06:36 AM.
Closed Thread