Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:52 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2017, 04:27 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
@Milky Way
Whitebird walked around the clearing looking for someone to talk to. Seeing Fernglow she walked over wanting to get to know her sisters mate.
Fernglow looked over, spotting Whitebird coming up to him. "Heelo Whitebird, how are you?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 31st, 2017, 04:27 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
@Random Melchester
"Bubblestep!"
Bubblestep turned, her eyes shinning as Nightshade approached her. "Hello, Nightshade."
"Congratulations on deputy," Nightshade smiled, flicking his tail across her shoulder. "Who knew a pint sized little bug would get that title?"
"Hey!" Bubblestep's joy quickly turned to annoyance. She glared up at him, tail fluffing.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Nightshade purred. "I'm happy for you. Your my best friend, remember?"
"Bubble!!" Suddenly, Turtlesong crashed into her littermate, Tinyclaw approaching moments later.
"Turtlesong!" Bubblestep exclaimed, pushing her paws against her sister's muzzle. "Get off!"
"But I'm so happy for you!" Turtlesong purred, rubbing her head against Bubble's "deputy is a big responsibility you know! So," she climbed of and let Bubblestep stand. "What are you going to do first?"
"Pardon?" Bubblestep blinked, then it hit her. Her entire life and responsibilities just changed. She had no idea where to start!
Nightshade must have noticed, because he spoke up. "How about leading a patrol?"
"A patrol!" Bubblestep nodded, "good idea. I could lead a hunting patrol. But who with?" She began scanning the area, until her eyes landed on two toms in particular. "Roarclaw! Blackstorm!"
Blackstorm had been quietly laying beside the warriors den, stretched out lazily beside Roarclaw, head on his paws, eyes shut.
Roarclaw sat in silence, watching his brother with a small frown. The gears in his head were turning, thinking deeply. Was Blackstorm someone he could trust after everything? He wanted to. StarClan knows he wanted to. Blackstorm had been his favorite brother when they were younger. But now.. The Tom was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the voice of Bubblestep - The new deputy, and Roarclaw's ears pricked, head swiveling around.
Blackstorm cracked his amber eyes open, sitting up. "Now what?" He grumbled, licking the fur on his chest and shaking his fur out with a sigh.
"Be nice." Roarclaw glanced at him, amber eyes meeting his brother's identical ones, allowing his golden tail to flick lightly over his brother's ears before standing and trotting forward, giving Bubblestep a warm smile as he ducked his head. "Yes, Bubblestep?"
Blackstorm shrugged, giving a yawn as he followed with a lazy flick of his tail, blinking back the sleepiness in his eyes.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:53 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Blackstorm had been quietly laying beside the warriors den, stretched out lazily beside Roarclaw, head on his paws, eyes shut.
Roarclaw sat in silence, watching his brother with a small frown. The gears in his head were turning, thinking deeply. Was Blackstorm someone he could trust after everything? He wanted to. StarClan knows he wanted to. Blackstorm had been his favorite brother when they were younger. But now.. The Tom was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the voice of Bubblestep - The new deputy, and Roarclaw's ears pricked, head swiveling around.
Blackstorm cracked his amber eyes open, sitting up. "Now what?" He grumbled, licking the fur on his chest and shaking his fur out with a sigh.
"Be nice." Roarclaw glanced at him, amber eyes meeting his brother's identical ones, allowing his golden tail to flick lightly over his brother's ears before standing and trotting forward, giving Bubblestep a warm smile as he ducked his head. "Yes, Bubblestep?"
Blackstorm shrugged, giving a yawn as he followed with a lazy flick of his tail, blinking back the sleepiness in his eyes.
"Oh, goodness," Bubblestep felt her fur heat up. Was this newfound respect something she'd have to get used to as well? She cleared her throat, trying to stay calm. "Tinyclaw and I were about to go on a hunting patrol. I would really appreciate if you would come along."
"Why me?" Tinyclaw asked with a snort.
"Because you've been in the camp for three days straight," Bubblestep rolled her eyes.
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:56 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Oh, goodness," Bubblestep felt her fur heat up. Was this newfound respect something she'd have to get used to as well? She cleared her throat, trying to stay calm. "Tinyclaw and I were about to go on a hunting patrol. I would really appreciate if you would come along."
"Why me?" Tinyclaw asked with a snort.
"Because you've been in the camp for three days straight," Bubblestep rolled her eyes.
"We'd be happy to." Roarclaw purred, smiling.
"Hunting," Blackstorm's eyes lit up immediately. "Definitely."

Forever...

Old July 31st, 2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
"We'd be happy to." Roarclaw purred, smiling.
"Hunting," Blackstorm's eyes lit up immediately. "Definitely."
"Perfect," Bubblestep smiled, then turned to Nightshade and Turtlesong. "Why don't you two go find Foxthorn or something. I need someone to gather some water for the elders."
"You got it sis!" Turtlesong purred, scampering passes her.
"You've totally got this," Nightshade bumped her shoulder before following Turtlesong.
"I guess we can head out now," Bubblestep turned to look at the others. "if you're ready that is."
"I've got nothing important to do," Tinyclaw shrugged.
Old July 31st, 2017, 05:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Perfect," Bubblestep smiled, then turned to Nightshade and Turtlesong. "Why don't you two go find Foxthorn or something. I need someone to gather some water for the elders."
"You got it sis!" Turtlesong purred, scampering passes her.
"You've totally got this," Nightshade bumped her shoulder before following Turtlesong.
"I guess we can head out now," Bubblestep turned to look at the others. "if you're ready that is."
"I've got nothing important to do," Tinyclaw shrugged.
"Lets go!" Blackstorm said eagerly, nearly bouncing on his paws. That's one thing that had never changed about him - Blackstorm liked hunting. He liked showing off his skills.
Roarclaw rolled his eyes, dipping his head to Bubblestep. "Lead the way,"

##

Foxthorn nosed a few berries onto a leaf, smirking faintly as he glanced over toward his brothers, eyes landing on Berrystep, and his smile widened. He would love to play a prank on the deputy. A harmless prank. Snowstar would probably kill him, but...

Foxthorn smiled to himself, nudging another berry onto the leaf. Maybe when she got back from whatever patrol it looked like she was going on. Foxthorn didnt really like patrols. He loved hanging out with other cats, but he also liked time to himself... To plan more pranks!

Forever...

Old July 31st, 2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
"Lets go!" Blackstorm said eagerly, nearly bouncing on his paws. That's one thing that had never changed about him - Blackstorm liked hunting. He liked showing off his skills.
Roarclaw rolled his eyes, dipping his head to Bubblestep. "Lead the way,"

##

Foxthorn nosed a few berries onto a leaf, smirking faintly as he glanced over toward his brothers, eyes landing on Berrystep, and his smile widened. He would love to play a prank on the deputy. A harmless prank. Snowstar would probably kill him, but...

Foxthorn smiled to himself, nudging another berry onto the leaf. Maybe when she got back from whatever patrol it looked like she was going on. Foxthorn didnt really like patrols. He loved hanging out with other cats, but he also liked time to himself... To plan more pranks!
"Me?" Bubblestep blinked.
"You are deputy, genius," Tinyclaw rolled her eyes. "or should I get Mother to help you?"
"You don't have to be so harsh," Bubblestep flinched, eyeing Tinyclaw curiously before heading for the entrance.
Tinyclaw sighed "whatever," she padded after her sister.

##

"You going to crush the berries into the mouse bile supply?" Nightshade asked as he approached Foxthorn.
"He'll probably slip them into someone's nest again," Turtlesong sighed before she glared at Foxthorn.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:41 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Me?" Bubblestep blinked.
"You are deputy, genius," Tinyclaw rolled her eyes. "or should I get Mother to help you?"
"You don't have to be so harsh," Bubblestep flinched, eyeing Tinyclaw curiously before heading for the entrance.
Tinyclaw sighed "whatever," she padded after her sister.

##

"You going to crush the berries into the mouse bile supply?" Nightshade asked as he approached Foxthorn.
"He'll probably slip them into someone's nest again," Turtlesong sighed before she glared at Foxthorn.
"Reminds me of you and Splashheart." Roarclaw admitted to Blackstorm as he headed after the two, amused. "Or Fox and Honey."
"Or Honey and everyone." Blackstorm pointed out as he followed, whiskers twitching in amusement.
"True that, brother."

##

"Nah," Foxthorn waved his tail, not looking up. "Im gonna sling-shot 'em at Bubblestep." It was his favorite prank - Grab a leaf full of berries, tie two ends of a vine to a couple trees, and use it was a slingshot to hit someone with them. Oh, it never hurt them - It just got their fur stained for a while. Like Roarclaw's. Glancing after his brother, he smirked to see Roarclaw still had a tinge of blue staining his chest, then looked down at the berries, snickering.
"You will not." Snowstar objected, flicking her tail at her brother's shoulder. The Siamese was settled beside the Tom, paws tucked neatly under her, and Honeyfur on her other side. "Go visit Splashheart or something. Dont go messing with the new deputy."
"But I visited Splashy yesterday." Foxthorn objected. "If I go every day i'll start smelling like those otter-cats." A smile grew on his face. "'Sides, I have to do one prank on her, like I did you. Trust me... Totally harmless."

Forever...

Old July 31st, 2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
"Reminds me of you and Splashheart." Roarclaw admitted to Blackstorm as he headed after the two, amused. "Or Fox and Honey."
"Or Honey and everyone." Blackstorm pointed out as he followed, whiskers twitching in amusement.
"True that, brother."

##

"Nah," Foxthorn waved his tail, not looking up. "Im gonna sling-shot 'em at Bubblestep." It was his favorite prank - Grab a leaf full of berries, tie two ends of a vine to a couple trees, and use it was a slingshot to hit someone with them. Oh, it never hurt them - It just got their fur stained for a while. Like Roarclaw's. Glancing after his brother, he smirked to see Roarclaw still had a tinge of blue staining his chest, then looked down at the berries, snickering.
"You will not." Snowstar objected, flicking her tail at her brother's shoulder. The Siamese was settled beside the Tom, paws tucked neatly under her, and Honeyfur on her other side. "Go visit Splashheart or something. Dont go messing with the new deputy."
"But I visited Splashy yesterday." Foxthorn objected. "If I go every day i'll start smelling like those otter-cats." A smile grew on his face. "'Sides, I have to do one prank on her, like I did you. Trust me... Totally harmless."
"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Turtlesong shook her head.
"I've practicality shared a nest with Bubble my whole life," Nightshade nodded in agreement. "She comes off as someone who can handle things, but one slip and she'll either claw your face off or get so emotional you'll feel the guilt for moons."
"Unless you give her a squirrel or shrew," Turtlesong purred. "That'll make her forgive you instantly."
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:53 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Turtlesong shook her head.
"I've practicality shared a nest with Bubble my whole life," Nightshade nodded in agreement. "She comes off as someone who can handle things, but one slip and she'll either claw your face off or get so emotional you'll feel the guilt for moons."
"Unless you give her a squirrel or shrew," Turtlesong purred. "That'll make her forgive you instantly."
Foxthorn chuckled. "Sounds like Snowy. I pull a prank on her then give her a squirrel - Instant forgiveness."
"I do love squirrels.." Snowstar blinked. "...Now im hungry.."

Forever...

Closed Thread