Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:40 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@pupy (sorry for the wait) the brown tabby was pleased with her findings so far, she spotted a tall tom with sharp eyes, a buff grey tabby, she was assuming that it was a molly, and finally a feminine looking ebony tom, they would prove useful to her in the future. She then turned her attention back to the apprentice in front of her and lifted her chin, although she knew that sloepaw understood that clover was in charge the tabby had to show the other that she knew it as well 'putting all expectations aside at the moment i am going to test you.' she stated, knowing that the word test often times made everyone anxcious, the sharp minded apprentice needed the others wits about her at all times, they were up against her brother after all, his decetfulness makes up where his intellect lacks. 'point out three cats you believe will be usefull pawns for me.' she said, her amber orbs flickered with curiosity but her face made her look as though she was bored, and in reality she was, she already knew who exactly was going to be appart of her group, there were even a few cats outside of thunderclan she planned on recruting.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 21st, 2017, 09:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelpaw's whiskers twitched in amusement and she tried not to laugh - not wanting to hurt his feelings - but pretty soon she couldn't help it. It was impossible not to laugh around Firepaw! And, that was a good thing. To her, the Clan needed more of those Firepaw-like cats who were always willing to be there. "I just came from the territory." She pointed out, her laugh ceasing and her eyes looking more serious all of a sudden. Why was she denying Firepaw this, though? No reason. No reason at all. So, she sighed and got up. "But hey, anything for you, brother." Batting at him lightly, she shook her head with a half-exasperated expression. The territory was a good place to hang out. She often went there to think, but it was also a good place for playing - the trees provided excellent coverage for Kestrelpaw, at least they would if her pelt were darker. As it was, the sandy color tended to give her away in their games, but she was willing to play them with Firepaw, Sunpaw, or Aime'Storm. Those three cats were the only ones who got to see how playful she could really be.

He heard her laugh and for a moment his ears dropped but then he began to laugh with her. He couldn't help it. When she went serious he felt his ears drooped again. ...anything for you... he smiled, his green orbs brightening. He gave a laugh and a small shoulder shove in response to her batting. "Hey!" he giggled. He bounded ahead of her, looking back towards her, green orbs gleaming with a purr escaping his mouth. Something with his look many saw an innocent tom with a good heart. People didn't need to know him, they just had to see his look
Old June 21st, 2017, 11:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Cristalline

Yellowpaw woke up and looked around the den for Soulpaw. "Where is that lazy fur ball?" She wondered with a giggle. The apprentice shook her pelt before cleaning her back fur. The calico she-cat saw Soulpaw's fur.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:05 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
@Cristalline

Yellowpaw woke up and looked around the den for Soulpaw. "Where is that lazy fur ball?" She wondered with a giggle. The apprentice shook her pelt before cleaning her back fur. The calico she-cat saw Soulpaw's fur.
Soulpaw woke up to hearing Where is that lazy fur ball and stood up, stretching his back legs with a long yawn. He walked over to Yellowpaw in an annoying way. "Hi sweetheart." Meowed Soulpaw, flirting. Soulpaw was always the Tom who would flirt with all the she-cats. He smoothed down the fur on top of his head with paw.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:09 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Soulpaw woke up to hearing Where is that lazy fur ball and stood up, stretching his back legs with a long yawn. He walked over to Yellowpaw in an annoying way. "Hi sweetheart." Meowed Soulpaw, flirting. Soulpaw was always the Tom who would flirt with all the she-cats. He smoothed down the fur on top of his head with paw.
"Don't call me sweetheart!" Howled Yellowpaw playfully, pinning him down with a purr. The apprentice batted at his ear playfully. "Do you surrender?" Wondered Yellowpaw, flirting back.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:49 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[ wow, terribly sorry for this late reply, and this sudden ending - i'm resigning fennelnose, but i didn't want to simply drop this roleplay right now ]

“That’s good,” Fennelnose responded, a small smile curling on their maw. They found this warrior to be… likeable. It wouldn’t hurt to talk with them for a while longer. But… responsibilities. Almost as if they were talking to themself, they murmured, “If only all of the Clans were peaceful with one another.” They didn’t know that Fennelnose themself would be the one to raise the tensions. Their eyes flickered towards Harmonyblade’s, and they straightened their posture, raising their voice. “Well, this was a very nice chat,” they began, sneaking a glance towards Snowstar’s den, “but I’m afraid I have to get back to my duties.”

And with that, they stood and made their way towards the leader’s den, pausing outside and turning back towards the warrior. “We should talk again sometime, yeah?”
HarmonyBlade sighed "yes...I hope they do, for the wellbeing of every cat and clan...unfortunately that's not how things are working out right now..." As Fennelnose got ready to leave, HarmonyBlade nodded understandingly. "Thank you Fennelnose, this talk rather did make me feel better. I'll see you later..." and with that, the two parted ways
(Aww how come? Well whatever happens TC will have faith in your decision. Fennelnose is a great Tom. And I send good luck to the new deputy)
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:31 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Flareheart wondered how Spiritsight thought RiverClan smelled nice, causing him to release an arrogant snort of amusement. And then he took note of her somewhat forced casual tone, which brought on a surge of frustration. He often wished she would freely ask him for help, instead of being stubborn. But then again, her stubbornness made her who she currently is, and he wouldn't ask for anything else. Flareheart scoffed and rolled his eyes teasingly before answering her. ``I've got you, Spiritsight.`` He let his tail-tip brush her flank reassuringly before he spun around to face the clearing.

Opening his jaws wide, Flareheart called out, ``Badgerpaw! Badgerpaw! Is there a Badgerpaw here?`` And then he spotted a younger-looking feline, waving her tail while looking in the direction of both him and Spiritsight. He put two and two together. ``Oh!`` He chirped happily, followed by a quick and joyful chuckle. He beckoned the younger she-cat over with a brief flick of his tail. ``Here she comes.``

@Spirit

Confusion was evident on her face as she stopped waving, staring at the cat she believed to be her mentor, and the cat next to her that was calling her name. Did she get it wrong? She was sure that the other was her mentor? As Flareheart beckoned her over, Bagderpaw hesitantly complied and the bi-color cat bounded up to the two, her ears flicking back and forth. She was still sporting some kitten fluff and appeared much rounder and softer than the two warriors present before her.

Huffing slightly, the apprentice looked back and forth between the two, her tail flicking rapidly back and forth. She was, of course, frustrated she had been stuck in camp, but also because she was confused as to why another cat had been calling her name. Not many warriors knew her, did they? Looking at Flareheart, her confusion evident on her face, she opened her maw slightly like she was going to say something before she closed her mouth and looked at Spiritsight.

"Do I have two mentors now?" It was a legitimate question. Was she being juggled back and forth between warriors? She certainly hoped not! Really, Badgerpaw didn't know if she should be embarrassed or upset, but what was really bothering her was the almost empty stare her suspected mentor was giving her. What is she looking at?

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:44 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Spiritsight smiled as she finally felt the pressure waves of soft paws bounding towards them, and was finally able to visualize a look on how the apprentice was built, from the waves the sound and impact from her paw-steps sent up through her legs and body.
"There you are Badgerpaw. I'm sorry I haven't really found you before. I thought it was time for you to go explore the territory" She began, her completely mist-colored eyes focusing on nothing, staring straight ahead. Her irises were completely gray and faded, making her eyes -completely- misty colored, with no trace of black in the middle. Almost as if they were inhabited by ghosts. Her head was however facing the right direction, having felt the waves from where Badgerpaw was standing. During her life, she had learned to navigate perfectly. The only reason as to why she had not been able to spot Badgerpaw herself was the fact that she was not completely used to her scent and way of walking as of yet. But she hopefully would be soon.
Stepping a bit nervously from paw to paw, the blind cat decided not to mention her disability. Some of her siblings hadn't even noticed yet. Flareheart only knew because she had told him when she was but a kit.
"I am still your mentor, but I thought that my friend Flareheart here could tag along, if you won't mind? I think maybe he needs to see how it is to be a mentor, and could get some practice. He's a bit.. Kit-ish, so to say, which lines out with my own personality" She said, giving a smile to the younger, confused cat.

@AbsurdJinx @Duststorm

Last edited by Spirit; June 22nd, 2017 at 01:46 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
"Don't call me sweetheart!" Howled Yellowpaw playfully, pinning him down with a purr. The apprentice batted at his ear playfully. "Do you surrender?" Wondered Yellowpaw, flirting back.
"Then what am I supposed to call you?" Asked Soulpaw, smoothing down his fur with his tongue. The Tom kicked Yellowpaw off him and ran to the back of the den. He ran through a hole that ked into the forest.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:28 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Ravenwind entered the clearing, blue eyes scanning for a familiar face. No one and everyone. Why can't you make friends? Or at least act like one towards someone? Oh, right cause I'm a mouse-brain. She thought. The jet black she-cat sat down in the shadows, hoping maybe someone would talk to her or that she'd be sent on a patrol. The 15 moon old cat laid her head on her paws, slightly closing her eyes.
Closed Thread