Today 02:38 PM
Walking With Star's:...
by Zei
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:37 PM

Old February 17th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Where Verity hides ( open to all)

Lightwhisker looked over at Verity. "Is Sano friendly?" She asked, a little worried.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Youth is a falling star

Lightwhisker stands next to Darkleaf, surprised. "Maybe Sano's not friendly at all." She murmured, shaking. "Darkleaf, maybe we should find somewhere safe, like my barn!"
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She sighs softly ignored again, but still she laughs softly “ easy y’all no need to be-“ her eyes widened smelling the air, the smell of death and blood almost immediately she stands up “ its nice meeting you but you gotta go! “ she says roughly and desperately pushing them out “ stay away from the smell of death. He’s here and he’s not happy please leave don’t come back and forget me okay?” She says desperately and scared.
DarkLeaf stays where she is "I'm not leaving a friend! Especially not forgetting one! Verity I don't care if I get hurt by Sano! I'm not leaving" she says sternly looking at her friend
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:54 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
DarkLeaf stays where she is "I'm not leaving a friend! Especially not forgetting one! Verity I don't care if I get hurt by Sano! I'm not leaving" she says sternly looking at her friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwhisker View Post
Lightwhisker stands next to Darkleaf, surprised. "Maybe Sano's not friendly at all." She murmured, shaking. "Darkleaf, maybe we should find somewhere safe, like my barn!"
She growls “ Than you’re going to-“ her eyes widened as she looks past them, it was Sano standing behind them with cold blue eyes, his plet a white with mixed with gray and black but the white was a bit red stained. Blood covered his paws and chest a bit even mouth and neck, in the toms mouth was a dead body of a Small kit. He tosses it to the side and glares at the new ones “ Verity, who are these kits. I thought you wanted to be alone why are you so friendly to the weak” he says coldly and almost immediately Verity moves back a bit in fear her ears pinned back. “ they’re just about to leave .. they’re not scared of me and-“ Sano growls loudly shutting her up “ Why are they alive Verity? You are a killer not some caretaker”
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Idk

Quote:
She growls “ Than you’re going to-“ her eyes widened as she looks past them, it was Sano standing behind them with cold blue eyes, his plet a white with mixed with gray and black but the white was a bit red stained. Blood covered his paws and chest a bit even mouth and neck, in the toms mouth was a dead body of a Small kit. He tosses it to the side and glares at the new ones “ Verity, who are these kits. I thought you wanted to be alone why are you so friendly to the weak” he says coldly and almost immediately Verity moves back a bit in fear her ears pinned back. “ they’re just about to leave .. they’re not scared of me and-“ Sano growls loudly shutting her up “ Why are they alive Verity? You are a killer not some caretaker”
DarkLeaf turned to Sano eyes narrowed at him letting out a small hiss at his bloodied fur she stared at the dead kit and unleashed her claws "She's not a monster! Shes a nice person!" She hissed even louder her fur fluffing up in anger. "And if anyone's the monster you are! Killing a kit and dropping its body like it's trash!" She said angrily her tail swishing in anger.

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 17th, 2018 at 12:11 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:18 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
DarkLeaf turned to Sano eyes narrowed at him letting out a small hiss at his bloodied fur she stared at the dead kit and unleashed her claws "She's not a monster! Shes a nice person!" She hissed even louder her fur fluffing up in anger. "And if anyone's the monster you are! Killing a kit and dropping its body like it's trash!" She said angrily her tail swishing in anger.
He glares at her “ she’s a killer. She is a madness cat, not some normal cat like you not some loner like you she is a rouge a killer.” He growls darkly as he let’s his claws out and steps forward “ she’s a killer and you are in her way of becoming like her family. It’s in the family name she must kill to survive you are not worthy.” He Says coldly as he looks at Verity who was looking away “ ... Verity you got injured didn’t you? Go back inside I’ll take care of you shortly “ He Says now kind Than he looks at the loners “ since my sister is injured and I already killed a family, no need to kill anymore today so leave”
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Youth is a falling star

Lightwhisker trembled in fear, staring up at the bloodstained tom. "P-please don't hurt me!" She pleaded, shaking. Whenever she gazed at the deceased body of the kit, she began thinking about her younger sister, Spire, who had been killed by a tom.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Idk

Quote:
He glares at her “ she’s a killer. She is a madness cat, not some normal cat like you not some loner like you she is a rouge a killer.” He growls darkly as he let’s his claws out and steps forward “ she’s a killer and you are in her way of becoming like her family. It’s in the family name she must kill to survive you are not worthy.” He Says coldly as he looks at Verity who was looking away “ ... Verity you got injured didn’t you? Go back inside I’ll take care of you shortly “ He Says now kind Than he looks at the loners “ since my sister is injured and I already killed a family, no need to kill anymore today so leave”
The normal happiness in DarkLeaf's eyes leave and is replaced with a dark cold look "I already told you..She is not a killer! Me, her, and Lightwhisker are friends and I actually think she's cool and care about her unlike you! You probably don't even like her or even say something nice....so don't even say I'm getting in her way." She said ready to attack him and claws his face to pieces. She hissed DarkLeaf looked him in the eyes waiting for him to do something.If he attacks just try to dodge or take the hit sure he's way bigger than me but I can beat him! she thought encouraging herself.

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 17th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
The normal happiness in DarkLeaf's eyes leave and is replaced with a dark cold look "I already told you..She is not a killer! Me, her, and Lightwhisker are friends and I actually think she's cool and care about her unlike you! You probably don't even like her or even say something nice....so don't even say I'm getting in her way." She said ready to attack him and claws his face to pieces. She hissed DarkLeaf looked him in the eyes waiting for him to do something.If he attacks just try to dodge or take the hit sure he's way bigger than me but I can beat him! she thought encouraging herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwhisker View Post
Lightwhisker trembled in fear, staring up at the bloodstained tom. "P-please don't hurt me!" She pleaded, shaking. Whenever she gazed at the deceased body of the kit, she began thinking about her younger sister, Spire, who had been killed by a tom.
His eyes glowed dangerously “ .... Now you are just begging for death!” He hisses as he begins to step forward but a tail suddenly stops him, it came from a slender beautiful molly whose eyes were as white as the moon telling all that she was blind still her Onyx plet with no scars of anything shined a bit in the sunlight as she purrs a soothing but deadly purr. “ my name is libtina~ forgive my friend here. He worries about the fate of our family especially when most of our kin are how to say.. loving of the same gender. Hades, Lucifer are not this but a now gone warrior is. And Verity here is also of this loving nature. We worry for her especially if she does not want to fight which is our family’s pride and joy.. even if one of us betrayed our own” she says almost sadly making Sano growl and look away. Libtina smiles “ forgive us and stay away from here my friends. Next time we would have to end your life and we don’t want this it’s just how things are. My friends please leave and forget about this. Okay?” She says tilting her head with a soft but dark smile.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:14 PM
Youth is a falling star

Lightwhisker looks up at Libtina, her amber eyes full of questioning. Looking back over at the deadly Sano, she took a deep breath. "You're not hurting us." She hissed. "Nor are you hurting my friend Darkleaf!"