Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:08 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Flameleaf
@Charmer

Lightpaw looked around, Tigerdawn's brown fur pressing up to him as he loafed there by the fresh kill pile, discussing battle tactics with Tigerdawn.
"So, how do you do the triple claw-bite?" he mewed, looking up at Tigerdawn, his yellow eyes blazing with excitement.

Click the eggs!
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn opened her eyes. “Wait until I recover, Lightpaw.” She rasped. “Then I will continue teaching you.” The warrior flicked an ear and looked at her paws. I messed up...
[writers block]

Character Site

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:16 PM
among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn opened her eyes. “Wait until I recover, Lightpaw.” She rasped. “Then I will continue teaching you.” The warrior flicked an ear and looked at her paws. I messed up...
[writers block]
Lightpaw looked at her. "Are you going to the Gathering tonight?" he asked.

Click the eggs!
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn shook her head. “No. You will not go either.” She gasped. “Cherrydawn will probably stay as well, unless Skyfeather is going.”

Character Site

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Tigerdawn shook her head. “No. You will not go either.” She gasped. “Cherrydawn will probably stay as well, unless Skyfeather is going.”
@guapathecat
Cherrydawn had decided against going to the gathering tonight. Not only was she feeling a little squeezy, but she wanted to stay by her old mentor's side. Tigerdawn had been wounded when Windclan and Shadowclan attacked. It hadn't seemed to stop the warrior from getting around. She found Tigerdawn in the clearing, an apprentice sat nearby who she recognized as Tigerdawn's new apprentice. She nodded at the younger cat kindly. "Lightpaw, right? I'm Cherrydawn. I was Tigerdawn's apprentice before you. You have a great mentor." Though she meant it, there was a hint of pleading in her voice. Tigerdawn had not been pleased with Cherrydawn's choice in a mate, least of all now. And she was uncertain how the warrior felt about her mate now that he'd spent some time in the clan.

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:57 PM
among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@guapathecat
Cherrydawn had decided against going to the gathering tonight. Not only was she feeling a little squeezy, but she wanted to stay by her old mentor's side. Tigerdawn had been wounded when Windclan and Shadowclan attacked. It hadn't seemed to stop the warrior from getting around. She found Tigerdawn in the clearing, an apprentice sat nearby who she recognized as Tigerdawn's new apprentice. She nodded at the younger cat kindly. "Lightpaw, right? I'm Cherrydawn. I was Tigerdawn's apprentice before you. You have a great mentor." Though she meant it, there was a hint of pleading in her voice. Tigerdawn had not been pleased with Cherrydawn's choice in a mate, least of all now. And she was uncertain how the warrior felt about her mate now that he'd spent some time in the clan.
Lightpaw looked up. "Is that really you? I've heard so many good stories about you!" he purred, but his happiness was soon clouded with remembrance of the battle. "Wanna hear a story?" mewed Lightpaw, desperate to let someone else other than Tigerdawn and Bumblebreeze know about the ferocious battle that took place that day.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; February 16th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Might disappear again

@Charmer
~+~
Tigerdawn glared at Cherrydawn with her good eye. “I can’t believe you acually are glad that Skyfeather joined the clan.” She blinked. “He was a WindClan warrior. You know what WindClan has done before. Now you two are mates.” She wrinkled her nose. “I thought you would do a bit better, Cherrydawn.”

Character Site

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
Lightpaw looked up. "Is that really you? I've heard so many good stories about you!" he purred, but his happiness was soon clouded with remembrance of the battle. "Wanna hear a story?" mewed Lightpaw, desperate to let someone else other than Tigerdawn and Bumblebreeze know about the ferocious battle that took place that day.
Quote:
@Charmer
~+~
Tigerdawn glared at Cherrydawn with her good eye. “I can’t believe you acually are glad that Skyfeather joined the clan.” She blinked. “He was a WindClan warrior. You know what WindClan has done before. Now you two are mates.” She wrinkled her nose. “I thought you would do a bit better, Cherrydawn.”
The ginger and white shecat smiled at Lightpaw and sat on her haunches, "Sure," she replied, her tail waving gently with polite interest. Once Tigerdawn spoke up, it stilled. Her face fell. It wasn't unexpected but she was still sad to hear the disapproval in Tigerdawn's voice... and glad Skyfeather wasn't here to hear it. What was there to say now? She was sorry? That would be a lie. She loved Skyfeather. About the kits? Tigerdawn would have a fit. All she could do was lower her head respectfully as she glanced at Lightpaw, hoping the younger cat would save her from this discomfort with her story.

Old February 16th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It was easy for Featherspeckle to remain unseen if she wanted to. Hiding was not necessarily out of fear for her, it was more to do with the fact that she wanted to be unbothered. Currently, she had been staking out in the upper trees of the forest. The higher branches made her clan mates appear like little ants. Since dawn, she had sought out this old tree, climbed to the highest branch until she was well hidden by the greenery of the leaves. She had to admit...this was her favorite place to be. Featherspeckle had laid down for a quick cat nap with her tail dangling down, swishing slowly while her head placed contently on her paws. If she could stay like that forever, she would. But, then Speckletail might question her life choices. For Featherspeckle, as depressed as she was, she didn’t want anyone else to see an upside down smile. Her bright yellow orbs blinked open, no help from the sun to make them shine. Her yellow hues had their own sparkling shine that others could not decipher whether it was tears or an envied highlight that marveled the sun. Whatever it may be, many will never know. Featherspeckle has slowly gathered herself into a sitting position, and she groomed herself with a rough tongue, not really caring for a pristine or desired look. She wanted to look presentable with few hairs sticking places they shouldn’t be. As long as others didn’t notice. The molly jumped down from the branches with an elegant, gentle motive that her paws hardly caused any noise. When she reached the bottom, her eyes blinked at a familiar apprentice...her apprentice. Right! How could she forget that she had another apprentice? Her mind was scrambled enough, and her depression was always a thought flicking through her mind. Just like when she trained Kiwituft, Featherspeckle liked Creampaw. The Molly would be a promising apprentice once Featherspeckle got her mind together. Nonetheless, she gave a bright, gentle smile to the multi colored Molly. “Hello, Creampaw! How are you doing this sun high?”
(I apologize that this is so late and short.)

The cream swirled apprentice had settled down to giver herself a cleaning. Even though it was leaf-bear the sunlight felt good on her swirled pelt. Creampaw's was lucky, she had thick long fur and a winter coat at the moment, some cats didn't have that. They had to be freezing! This molly even got cold with her pelt, what would it be like if she had shorter fur? Or just a thinner coat? She'd freeze! Well,
she thought she would, really she wouldn't. Pushing the random thought away she began to clean her forepaw with a long strokes. Every once in awhile she'd pull her paw over her ear to get behind her ear. She didn't want to be dirty and she was waiting on Featherspeckle. If her mentor didn't show up Creampaw could just go find one of her friends or her mother Eagleflower either worked for her. As she laid there silently grooming herself a shadow cast over her. Glancing up she saw it was the well known shape of Featherspeckle. Pushing herself to a sitting position."Hi Featherspeckle! I'm doing good, you?" She asked flicking her damp ear. Standing up and shacking herself she gave a smile back to her mentor. "Do you have anything planned for this sun rise? She asked curiously. The molly wanted to know what she'd be doing to day,
if anything. That was normal for an apprentice though wanting to know things. Bit this molly may be more then a normal apprentice but she was herself at lest.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 16th, 2018 at 10:52 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:22 AM
among us

Quote:
Lightpaw's voice rose to a wail. "Why not? Why can't I go?"
Lightpaw had a sudden flash in his mind. "Oh, is it about 'What if Bumblebreeze is there?'? Okay, now I see why you're not letting me go."

Click the eggs!
Closed Thread