Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old February 16th, 2018, 03:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

"Day." One word from her broken body; one word she'd hoped to say again. The only word that mattered.

The purring from her child seemed to ripple through her body; it was so powerful that she thought maybe, by some miracle, StarClan had taken her own gift of healing and given it to one who could use it. But it didn't dull the pain of the lacerations down her side, and the one on her neck that had narrowly missed killing her.

Geckoleaf raised her own blue orbs to meet Day's deep golden ones; they were so choked with emotion that she could barely make out anything. Love, pain, relief, longing, maybe even anger. But it didn't matter.

"You're so big..." she choked out, feeling old as soon as she said it. "You're so beautiful, my sunshine. My rainbow... my dream..."her voice trailed off, eyes unfocusng slightly, though she noticed it and attempted to regain attention.

"I'm going to miss so much.. you're first apprentice... your patients... your life." The words tumbled out now; so much to say. So much emotion and love and regret, but she'd be gone soon.

"Day...paw? I know you don't believe in Starclan... but... can you believe in me? Oh, little one... I left you..."she paused, watching them for a moment, trying to soak up their features; their chipped ear, the scar down one side of their face that she knew was from the flood.

"But... please... just believe that i won't leave you again... ever," she whispered, trying to crane her neck up to nuzzle their cheek, though failing as her muscles refused to listen, pain shooting through her emaciated form.
"Daydream, its daydream." they mewed softly, sitting down and resting around her. well, more like curling around her, trying to keep her warm from the snow. they were a medicine cat. they knew what the signs were of someone dying. they had lost patients before, but it stung every time. this would break them. they didnt want them to go, they didnt want her to leave. this was unfair! why them ? why did starclan have to take everything thy loved away? what did they do to deserve this? that didnt matter. they wanted to be angry, but they couldnt. right now, they were going to be there for her. there were no herbs they could use to stop her from what was going to happen, no matter how much they tried.

"I'll always believe in you. I always have." they spoke quietly. geckoleaf was the only cat they had ever confided in, the only cat that saw them cry. the only cat they ever called their mother, their family. they had no one left. they had never felt so small in this big, scary world. they didnt want to face it alone. they wanted her. they wanted geckoleaf, their mama. the bitter cold and snow seemed to numb them as all of their attention was on her. how she seemed so tired to even be awake. she was in pain with every breath that she took. they let a few tears fall down their face.

"You always told me I had something to live for, dream for. so i chose that suffix." they explained. while their dreams were ridden with nightmares, geckoleaf had made them dream. she had given them hope, something that was lost before they were even appointed. they would dream for her.

"Is there anything i can do? i dont think any cobwebs are around, but i can run fast to my herb store if im quick enough-" they were trembling now, knowing her time was running up. grasping for any type of resistance, delay to her death. they werent going to accept it, they didnt want to. moons ago, they had been sharing a nest together, training together. they didnt want that to end.

"I want you to live for me, as i lived for you."
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:48 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Daydream, its daydream." they mewed softly, sitting down and resting around her. well, more like curling around her, trying to keep her warm from the snow. they were a medicine cat. they knew what the signs were of someone dying. they had lost patients before, but it stung every time. this would break them. they didnt want them to go, they didnt want her to leave. this was unfair! why them ? why did starclan have to take everything thy loved away? what did they do to deserve this? that didnt matter. they wanted to be angry, but they couldnt. right now, they were going to be there for her. there were no herbs they could use to stop her from what was going to happen, no matter how much they tried.

"I'll always believe in you. I always have." they spoke quietly. geckoleaf was the only cat they had ever confided in, the only cat that saw them cry. the only cat they ever called their mother, their family. they had no one left. they had never felt so small in this big, scary world. they didnt want to face it alone. they wanted her. they wanted geckoleaf, their mama. the bitter cold and snow seemed to numb them as all of their attention was on her. how she seemed so tired to even be awake. she was in pain with every breath that she took. they let a few tears fall down their face.

"You always told me I had something to live for, dream for. so i chose that suffix." they explained. while their dreams were ridden with nightmares, geckoleaf had made them dream. she had given them hope, something that was lost before they were even appointed. they would dream for her.

"Is there anything i can do? i dont think any cobwebs are around, but i can run fast to my herb store if im quick enough-" they were trembling now, knowing her time was running up. grasping for any type of resistance, delay to her death. they werent going to accept it, they didnt want to. moons ago, they had been sharing a nest together, training together. they didnt want that to end.

"I want you to live for me, as i lived for you."
A smile made the edges of her lips quiver upwards, though she resisted the urge and saved her energy for speaking.

"I... had... help..."she said in response, every words labored, each inhale becoming harder. Her sides shook and spasmed slightly as she tried to breathe. But her eyes were locked on her child; she didn't want to let go. She remembered life before them. No purpose without Cricketpaw to look after. Only herbs and healing, without emotion behind it. But Daydream had changed that. They'd changed everything.

"I left... shouldn't have left... I missed you, Daydream..."she whispered, quietly, nestling her nose into their fur. Geckoleaf didn't know what to say; she could only leave a few words and actions with her child.

She knew it would cost her time, but she pulled her head up, laboriously, every muscle straining against her, and began to, very slowly, groom Daydream's fur. Every since she'd curled around Day in her nest in RiverClan, after the flood, she'd been grooming them, cleaning them, always trying to make sure that her young one looked their best. It had always been like a ritual between them.

Her tongue rasped over the fur a few times, and then she let her head rest their, absorbing the warmth of the enby's body. A few words floated to her from the past, and they seemed to fit.

"Daydream... Sweet one... I'm here. I'll be alright... Don't you worry; everthing will turn out... turn out fine. These injuries... They won't hamper me for much longer. I promise on every star in the sky that my pain... You take my pain away." She'd said these words before, but the ending hadn't been her's, but the close to someone else's story.

"It's not so bad.... These are... Shallow cuts. Can't you see that? A poultice of lily petals and rose blossoms are all you need to heal me, my little one. Chamomile and poppy to sleep.... In the morning, we'll be alright." What she didn't say was that those were herbs ceremonially used in burials; but Daydream would know.

(post i got the words from. you'll understand; http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...postcount=1655)

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:17 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

A smile made the edges of her lips quiver upwards, though she resisted the urge and saved her energy for speaking.

"I... had... help..."she said in response, every words labored, each inhale becoming harder. Her sides shook and spasmed slightly as she tried to breathe. But her eyes were locked on her child; she didn't want to let go. She remembered life before them. No purpose without Cricketpaw to look after. Only herbs and healing, without emotion behind it. But Daydream had changed that. They'd changed everything.

"I left... shouldn't have left... I missed you, Daydream..."she whispered, quietly, nestling her nose into their fur. Geckoleaf didn't know what to say; she could only leave a few words and actions with her child.

She knew it would cost her time, but she pulled her head up, laboriously, every muscle straining against her, and began to, very slowly, groom Daydream's fur. Every since she'd curled around Day in her nest in RiverClan, after the flood, she'd been grooming them, cleaning them, always trying to make sure that her young one looked their best. It had always been like a ritual between them.

Her tongue rasped over the fur a few times, and then she let her head rest their, absorbing the warmth of the enby's body. A few words floated to her from the past, and they seemed to fit.

"Daydream... Sweet one... I'm here. I'll be alright... Don't you worry; everthing will turn out... turn out fine. These injuries... They won't hamper me for much longer. I promise on every star in the sky that my pain... You take my pain away." She'd said these words before, but the ending hadn't been her's, but the close to someone else's story.

"It's not so bad.... These are... Shallow cuts. Can't you see that? A poultice of lily petals and rose blossoms are all you need to heal me, my little one. Chamomile and poppy to sleep.... In the morning, we'll be alright." What she didn't say was that those were herbs ceremonially used in burials; but Daydream would know.

(post i got the words from. you'll understand; http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...postcount=1655)
Daydream choked on another sob. how was she so comfortable with this? with dying? didnt she have anything else to live for? for them? but they knew deep down she physically couldnt live. she couldnt. she was dying minute by minute, more and more time was being wasted and they werent doing anything. she had done so much for them, yet they couldnt find it in them to accept this death. they had seen countless cats die, hell, they had watched cats die at the cost of their own claws. but this was different. this was their mother.

It felt every time they let in a gulp of air their wind pipe vibrated, still full of water. Daypaw couldnt describe it, it was the weirdest feeling in the entire time they were alive. It was the same kind of peacefulness they felt went in the dark water. the same feeling that they belong. Suddenly, their lungs contracted, heaving forward and vomiting every last bit of water they had in their lungs. No food had come up. They hadnt eaten. Lying there, they thought they were going to die. They thought the last thing they were see was the image of the cold, dry Riverclan floor because they were too late for themselves. But their body felt like it was glowing, pain starting to eb away as quickly as it came, they couldnt explain it. They thought they were simply going numb but it didnt have that same bitter cold feeling. It felt warm. Once dragged to Cricketpaws nest they could smell her familiar old scent still on the moss. They could feel Geckoleafs soothing words hum in their ears. They tried to sit up, eyes set on the door,"M-my patients I-" but they fell against the nest with another huff. Their mind was swirling. They could still hear the screams of cats who couldnt make it. They could still hear the boom of the thunder above them and how it rattled under their paws, shaking the ground and their chest. They could remember the lightning, how it flashed infront of their eyes like white fire. They could remember the water again. It was so loud, clashing against the hill. The small as Daypaw hit it and the coolness around their body. Daypaw cried. They hadnt cried in so long, they couldnt remember when they let it all out. It seemed to all build up in their head. The nightmares. The lack of sleep. The exhaustion. The hate they received for their gender. The lack of eating. The weakness in their body. No parents. No support. No mentor. No shoulder to cry on. Their father dying. Their mother not there. No loved ones who understood. No Cricketpaw. Cricketpaw. Cricketpaw. Daypaw wished they died. they wouldnt feel like this anymore. They sobbed, letting tears streak down their cheeks and onto the ground. Their lungs heaved, still sensitive. Everytime Daypaw caught their breath they let out another sob. Its as if this was all pent up for years and years coming. "I w-wanted t-to die Ge-cko," their voice cracked, followed along by another sob. They could barely catch their breath between sobs.They had the chance. They let go. They were saved. they were so close. so close.

they could remember being on the brink of death and being brought back. they could remember not wanting to live anymore. they wanted to through it all away, but geckoleaf had changed that. they had made their life so much bright, so much happier. and then she left. but they were never angry. they understood. they understood the emotional toll and why someone would leave during battle. they understood a persons mind set. and she was here now, this time it was her gasping for breath, trying to let go. daydream wouldnt let her, they couldnt. she didnt let them go, how could they let her? to let her die in vein? she could have a life to live. she could be a true mother, a warrior. daydream would drop everything to be with her. they would leave their clan, their home, their den, their rank if it meant they could wake up in the same clan as geckoleaf everyday. they took in a shaky breath.

"I want you alright. I want you to live for me. I want to wake up and see you everyday. you are the only cat ive ever truly known, the only cat ive cared to know. youre my mother, my everything, and the least i can do is give you the strength to live, as you did me once." their voice was still shaky and they tilted their head comfortable as geckoleaf groomed it. it felt so familiar. it hurt that this would be the last time. they wanted to scream into the sky and cry, but they remained some what composed.

this was it.
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:37 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
daydream hummed. they ignored marshfurs aggression. she was thinking now. she was processing, she was taking their words in and thats all they wanted. so they wouldnt jab or poke at her anymore, they didnt want to overwhelm her and make her run away. ebcause she could if she wanted to. she could get so made at daydream and walk away, and daydream wouldnt stop her. they had asked nicely if she wanted to join them, and she accepted. she could leave, but she didnt. why? why did she stay? there was some reason and thats all that daydream wanted. so they kept walking peacefully, bobbing their head to whatever hum they were reciting. they seemed unphased towards her reactions, not even acknowledging it once so ever, which could irritate some. they were on their way to a place they knew they could get honey from. it was easier when in the winter bees either migrated or fell into a deep sleep, and the assistance was appreciated. as much as they liked to think of this walk to be a trail of symbolism, they did need something done in the end.
marshfur hadn't noticed it earlier, but as the monster crept back up into her shoulder, she felt a chill wash over her. she had been so warm, with anger or gratefulness, she couldn't tell. the cold wasn't passing, it swallowed her whole and stretched down to her paws. she began to feel numb. an aura of calm followed her, but it wasn't a good kind of calm. it was how the air felt so still before a storm that brought down trees rained down. marshfur was suddenly caged in again, walls invisible yet so thick she could only hear her own heartbeat. there was no swaying of the trees, no crunch of the frozen grass, not even the sound of daydream walking in front of her. there was nothing here. there were no trees, there were no other cats, there was no environment here. it was barren, dry, and deserted. here, in her mind, in this cage. there was nothing, no one. in here, it was her and the shadow. in here, it was everyone she had lost. hazelpaw. russetfur. her mother and her father. all mixed together and congealed into this monster that looked down at her and chained her up. that closed her off, that held her back from being her again. deep down, she could feel it. her old self. it writhed and it screamed and it cried to be free again. but it was so repressed and drowned out by marshfur's failures that she couldn't hear anything but a faint buzz that might be its voice. she had tunnel vision, robotic once again, and all she could see were daydream's backpaws as she continued to follow them deeper into the territory. she wasn't empty, but what filled her throat and kept a tight rope around her neck wasn't what she wanted to be filled with. she wanted to be empty again. could daydream help with that?

love
characters
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:42 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Daydream choked on another sob. how was she so comfortable with this? with dying? didnt she have anything else to live for? for them? but they knew deep down she physically couldnt live. she couldnt. she was dying minute by minute, more and more time was being wasted and they werent doing anything. she had done so much for them, yet they couldnt find it in them to accept this death. they had seen countless cats die, hell, they had watched cats die at the cost of their own claws. but this was different. this was their mother.

It felt every time they let in a gulp of air their wind pipe vibrated, still full of water. Daypaw couldnt describe it, it was the weirdest feeling in the entire time they were alive. It was the same kind of peacefulness they felt went in the dark water. the same feeling that they belong. Suddenly, their lungs contracted, heaving forward and vomiting every last bit of water they had in their lungs. No food had come up. They hadnt eaten. Lying there, they thought they were going to die. They thought the last thing they were see was the image of the cold, dry Riverclan floor because they were too late for themselves. But their body felt like it was glowing, pain starting to eb away as quickly as it came, they couldnt explain it. They thought they were simply going numb but it didnt have that same bitter cold feeling. It felt warm. Once dragged to Cricketpaws nest they could smell her familiar old scent still on the moss. They could feel Geckoleafs soothing words hum in their ears. They tried to sit up, eyes set on the door,"M-my patients I-" but they fell against the nest with another huff. Their mind was swirling. They could still hear the screams of cats who couldnt make it. They could still hear the boom of the thunder above them and how it rattled under their paws, shaking the ground and their chest. They could remember the lightning, how it flashed infront of their eyes like white fire. They could remember the water again. It was so loud, clashing against the hill. The small as Daypaw hit it and the coolness around their body. Daypaw cried. They hadnt cried in so long, they couldnt remember when they let it all out. It seemed to all build up in their head. The nightmares. The lack of sleep. The exhaustion. The hate they received for their gender. The lack of eating. The weakness in their body. No parents. No support. No mentor. No shoulder to cry on. Their father dying. Their mother not there. No loved ones who understood. No Cricketpaw. Cricketpaw. Cricketpaw. Daypaw wished they died. they wouldnt feel like this anymore. They sobbed, letting tears streak down their cheeks and onto the ground. Their lungs heaved, still sensitive. Everytime Daypaw caught their breath they let out another sob. Its as if this was all pent up for years and years coming. "I w-wanted t-to die Ge-cko," their voice cracked, followed along by another sob. They could barely catch their breath between sobs.They had the chance. They let go. They were saved. they were so close. so close.

they could remember being on the brink of death and being brought back. they could remember not wanting to live anymore. they wanted to through it all away, but geckoleaf had changed that. they had made their life so much bright, so much happier. and then she left. but they were never angry. they understood. they understood the emotional toll and why someone would leave during battle. they understood a persons mind set. and she was here now, this time it was her gasping for breath, trying to let go. daydream wouldnt let her, they couldnt. she didnt let them go, how could they let her? to let her die in vein? she could have a life to live. she could be a true mother, a warrior. daydream would drop everything to be with her. they would leave their clan, their home, their den, their rank if it meant they could wake up in the same clan as geckoleaf everyday. they took in a shaky breath.

"I want you alright. I want you to live for me. I want to wake up and see you everyday. you are the only cat ive ever truly known, the only cat ive cared to know. youre my mother, my everything, and the least i can do is give you the strength to live, as you did me once." their voice was still shaky and they tilted their head comfortable as geckoleaf groomed it. it felt so familiar. it hurt that this would be the last time. they wanted to scream into the sky and cry, but they remained some what composed.

this was it.
A flash of a future she could have had whipped through her mind. Mistfall by her side, helping her to train and learn to become a warrior, no matter how much she disliked fighting and hurting others. Somehow, kits; a family of her own. She could've, in her spare time, helped Juniper learn how to heal. But, forefront in her mind, was Daydream. Daydream was in every scene; Daydream would help deliver her kits, Daydream would spar with her, Daydream would teach Juniperpaw right alongside her.

But of course, that was a daydream in and of itself. For her to live, StarClan would have to grant her a miracle. It wasn't that miracles didn't happen; Geckoleaf knew that they did. But it was that she already had hers, golden and glowing, right here with her.

"Tell Mistfall I love her; really, really love her... tell Juni... tell her..."she paused, gasping for breath, her sides shaking violently. "tell her that she's her own being..." Another spasm ran down her sides, musles trying desperately to get in another death.

"Daydream... you'll do great things. You'll be more than I ever was. I want... want so badly... to live for you... live with you... treat yourself well, my sunshine..."

A pause. She could feel herself slipping, her body giving up, pain burning her sides and throat. But she pushed herself, locking eyes with her child, her kitten, her only, and just stared, wishing she had more time. It shouldn't have been like this; and she knew that in some other universe, it wasn't. She was healthy and happy and rejoicing to be reunited with her family. But apparently, luck didn't favor the old.

"I love you."

It happened so fast. A flash of golden light, a scent of sweet, herb-laced fur, and then stillness.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:28 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

A flash of a future she could have had whipped through her mind. Mistfall by her side, helping her to train and learn to become a warrior, no matter how much she disliked fighting and hurting others. Somehow, kits; a family of her own. She could've, in her spare time, helped Juniper learn how to heal. But, forefront in her mind, was Daydream. Daydream was in every scene; Daydream would help deliver her kits, Daydream would spar with her, Daydream would teach Juniperpaw right alongside her.

But of course, that was a daydream in and of itself. For her to live, StarClan would have to grant her a miracle. It wasn't that miracles didn't happen; Geckoleaf knew that they did. But it was that she already had hers, golden and glowing, right here with her.

"Tell Mistfall I love her; really, really love her... tell Juni... tell her..."she paused, gasping for breath, her sides shaking violently. "tell her that she's her own being..." Another spasm ran down her sides, musles trying desperately to get in another death.

"Daydream... you'll do great things. You'll be more than I ever was. I want... want so badly... to live for you... live with you... treat yourself well, my sunshine..."

A pause. She could feel herself slipping, her body giving up, pain burning her sides and throat. But she pushed herself, locking eyes with her child, her kitten, her only, and just stared, wishing she had more time. It shouldn't have been like this; and she knew that in some other universe, it wasn't. She was healthy and happy and rejoicing to be reunited with her family. But apparently, luck didn't favor the old.

"I love you."

It happened so fast. A flash of golden light, a scent of sweet, herb-laced fur, and then stillness.

she was gone. their everything.

they had nothing now.

they stood still, looking into her tired blue orbs until they watched them fade of their color, watching how the life drained out of them within seconds. they sobbed. they sobbed loud. they scream and heaved, their lungs felt like they were burning. they let tears roll down their scarred cheeks. they let their body shake with emotions and air, desperately trying to fill in the emptiness with oxygen but failing over and over. they had nothing. they were suddenly aware of how quiet the forest was. how the snow seemed to fall so silently. how the leaves rustled in the bitter wind. they were alone.

they couldve done something to prevent this. they couldve yelled at fallenstar to send a search party. she was beaten and starving a lone while they got to sleep in their warm nest for moons, she was out struggling to survive while they were trying to be happy. but they were never happy when she wasnt around. she had been the only thing that kept them going. they healed without feeling, they placed herbs on sick bodies without emotions, like some sort of robot. doing the same thing over, and over, and over again. life seemed pointless before her. because why not treat other cats when you couldnt treat yourself? why not help othe rpeople when you cant help yourself? when you accept that you are nothing than starclans little toy, to poke pins and needles into. but then geckoleaf came into their life. she had given them life, given them meaning. they saw colors, they felt emotions. they even grew softer and affectionate towards some. they started to sleep better, even with her next to them. but now the only thing next to them was a good body.

"L..lilly poultice..r-rose petals..cham-" they choked out, trying to recite what she had told them, taught them. those were herbs used for burials. they would have to bury her. they would have to let her sink into the ground, only to be brought up to starclan of all places. they were going back to what they knew, herbs. they went over what they couldve used to help her, heal her. but there was no leaf, root, or flower in the forest that couldve prevented what happened. they let her limp body rest againt theirs for long moments, letting out puffs of breath that they could see. they felt so..so cold. they would stay here for aslong as they needed to. this time, they leaned down and started to groom her cold, dismantled fur as she once had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
marshfur hadn't noticed it earlier, but as the monster crept back up into her shoulder, she felt a chill wash over her. she had been so warm, with anger or gratefulness, she couldn't tell. the cold wasn't passing, it swallowed her whole and stretched down to her paws. she began to feel numb. an aura of calm followed her, but it wasn't a good kind of calm. it was how the air felt so still before a storm that brought down trees rained down. marshfur was suddenly caged in again, walls invisible yet so thick she could only hear her own heartbeat. there was no swaying of the trees, no crunch of the frozen grass, not even the sound of daydream walking in front of her. there was nothing here. there were no trees, there were no other cats, there was no environment here. it was barren, dry, and deserted. here, in her mind, in this cage. there was nothing, no one. in here, it was her and the shadow. in here, it was everyone she had lost. hazelpaw. russetfur. her mother and her father. all mixed together and congealed into this monster that looked down at her and chained her up. that closed her off, that held her back from being her again. deep down, she could feel it. her old self. it writhed and it screamed and it cried to be free again. but it was so repressed and drowned out by marshfur's failures that she couldn't hear anything but a faint buzz that might be its voice. she had tunnel vision, robotic once again, and all she could see were daydream's backpaws as she continued to follow them deeper into the territory. she wasn't empty, but what filled her throat and kept a tight rope around her neck wasn't what she wanted to be filled with. she wanted to be empty again. could daydream help with that?
it was silent. too silent. they looked behind them towards marshfur, eyes glazing and taking in her features. something had changed mentally. her mind was swirling and daydream didnt know what with, and thats what scared them. it was the same look in the clearing. they had studied emotions of cats, and how to heal them not just physically, but mentally. "Stop thinking." they said simply. they didnt know what she was thinking about, but they could grasp. they caught into little things. the way her eye brows furrowed, her tail lashed. it showed she was showing emotion. but now,,there was nothing.just like in the clearing. was she telling herself to push them away? what they said and to not think anymore? well, daydream was stubborn, and so was whatever marshfur was dealing with. they held their stance and gaze for lingering moments before turning back around and kept walking, closer to her this time.
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(You are perfectly alright, no worries!)

Shadetail left out a disgruntled 'humph' that was barely noticeable unless Ashnose had been listening closely. It irritated him that even though at times he seemed to know better than a ShadowClan born member, he was still treated with disdain. Normally, the warrior was content with the looks he received, and the whispers made behind his back. But they were beginning to wear on the tom, and he gave a shake of his pelt as if to throw them off like an enemy clawing on his back. He'd worry about his reputation later. Right now he was in a hunting patrol that, despite his initial frustrations with, would be a great opportunity to prove himself. Bringing back bountiful prey during the tail-end of a rather harsh leaf-bare? Surely that would gain him some points with his fellow ShadowClanners - and perhaps even Goldenstar and Halfgaze themselves.

Now, his ears twitched as his dazzling yellow gaze followed Ashnose. The warrior was stalking towards the briar patch where the croaking sound was coming from. Shadetail crouched low, keeping his ears up for any alarming sounds but kept his tail flat and still, careful to not stir a dangling bramble of leaf with it. Any noise and whatever prey was so graciously giving away it's location would be gone. It wasn't long until a rather large frog hopped out from the safety of the briars. Shadetail froze, his forepaw in midstep as his eyes zeroed in on the target. Patiences was key here, and the warrior waited as he saw Ashnose ready himself out of the corner of his eye. Come on... come on... he thought silently, not daring to move a single muscle for fear it would scare the frog. In a flash, the frog lept in his direction, blinded by the fear of Ashnose hot on it's trail. "There we go!" Shadetail yowled, muscles tensing as he bounded from his crouched position towards the animal. He sailed through the air - one bound, then another - until his claws were locked onto the frog, striking down at an alarming speed. The prey didn't have time to comprehend what was happening as it prepared for another leap - a leap that it never completed thanks to Shadetail's unsheathed claws connecting with it's back. The frog went limp instantly, and the ShadowClan warrior delivered a swift bite to the back of it's head for good measure.
"Good catch!" Ashnose exclaimed. He let out a small sigh of relief and thanked StarClan that the two of them were able to make the catch. He would have been so embarrassed if this hunt started going downhill right from the very beginning. Making the catch was the first step to making up for that mouse-brained mistake earlier. The ShadowClan warrior let his gaze rest on the frog for a few heartbeats, silently thanking it for its life. Ashnose and Shadetail would bring the frog back to ShadowClan later and it would fill hungry bellies. StarClan had blessed the two toms and ShadowClan with this frog. The British Shorthair couldn't stop the corners of his mouth from rising practically from ear to ear.

Flicking his tail towards the catch, the gray tom mewed, "Alright then. Let's put this somewhere and then see if we can find something else." He padded past Shadetail and away from the swamp. He figured they'd have scared away all of the other marsh prey by now. Ashnose looked to the trees, hoping there'd be an unsuspecting squirrel or bird. But as Ashnose passed Shadetail, he caught the scent of something strange. He stopped, sniffed again, but couldn't smell it anymore. Figuring it was nothing, the amber-eyed tom shrugged and kept padding forward. I hope our next catch is just as easy, the warrior thought to himself. If his first time leading a hunting patrol went well, perhaps he'd be chosen to lead more patrols. This was exactly what Ashnose was excited for when he was an apprentice.

Suddenly feeling awkward about the lack of conversation, Ashnose glanced over his shoulder at Shadetail. He was silent for a few moments, unsure of what to say, but still feeling the need to exchange words with the other tom. "It's getting pretty cold, don't you think?" It was poor small talk, but the British Shorthair was struggling to come up with anything else. It was relevant, however. He'd recently added more padding to his nest in order to stay a little warmer. He also found the chill sending shivers down his spine every once in awhile. It didn't help whenever there was a breeze too.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:10 AM

@ponyapan

Beetlemist jumped, clearly startled as it dawned on her that the nosies she had heard were not those of prey like she had expected, but the squeaks of a kit instead.
Carefully she made her way towards the tiny kit, making every attempt to stop it from fearing her.
"Are you lost little one?" she mewed softly her green eyes full of warmth.
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:28 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Lyeni
A cat was moving slowly towards her and meowed something that the kit couldn't understand, and the little kitten faintly knew that the sounds from before had been made by that cat. The little kitten froze.
She didn't know whetever she should run way from the cat, or approach it.
It could be dangerous , but it seemed like the cat radiated warmth and the kitten was very cold. The white around her was soft, but cold to the touch and the air was no better. Suddenly, the little kitten gave a sneeze which made her fall to the ground yet again. It was harder to come up this time.
The kitten abandoned the thought of danger, and tried to take a few step towards the stranger, slowly.
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Mistpaw layed in the tree just a little out of the borders of Shadowclan she let out a soft yawn and looked at the cats walking around the clan. Mistpaw stretched and sat observing the kits and warriors wandering what it was like to be in a clan "Well I won't know unless I get accepted" she mewed gently.
Jumping down from the branch to a lower one Mistpaw jumped to the ground and padded her way to a small pond drinking from it.

Dovepaw was still bord, with no idea what to do. Standing up to go the the apprentices' den she caught a wife of an unknown secant. Glancing around the clearing she saw nothing new so she headed out of camp, for the first time. It was strange out here,
she didn't know any of the territory, even though itnwas ShadowClan territory. Keeping alert for any possible danger she followed the secant trall though the marsh land. Soon she came up to a small pond, that seamed to be used a lot. But there she saw a tabby she didn't know. "Who are you?" She asked.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all