Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:24 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:39 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

Name: Pinepaw
Looks: Pinepaw is a black male with white paws and green eyes. He had a white ring on his tail.
Personality: He is a grumpy tom who hates being an apprentice. He doesn’t believe in Starclan or the dark forest. He can be nice but when they talk about Starclan he gets bitter.
Dislikes: everything
Mother: Shadeflower
Farther: Vixenshade
Siblings: Pikepaw, Pitchpaw, Plumkit, Phesentbird, Palepebble and Pebbleblunce
Markings: he has a ring on his tail and a half moon on his shoulder.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NOW TIME FOR SOME MORE!!!!

I have a roleplay example for you!

The recently exiled tom was dozing in the two leg den. Whitemist was a former warrior of Thunderclan but had gotten exiled when his kit, Daisypaw, had reviled him bringing her back. He had fallen in love with a Riverclan she cat. She had two kits, Daisykit and Peachkit. Peachkit got swept down river and she was lost. Daisykit has survived and was taken to Thunderclan. A queen had taken care of her along with her two kits and became a member. When Daisykit was four moons old, she got swept down river and into Shadowclan territory, she went from there lost until she fell in agian -and this time into Riverclan. Gleamwing, the former medicine cat had found her and brought her back to health. She took her back to Thunderclan where Jaymist had scolded her. Jaymist began to get old and became Whitemist. Daisypaw has gotten exiled for disrespecting Starclan and how, she lived as a loner, catching prey and putting it outside Thunderclan camp, while her father was a cozy kittypet. Whitemist was happy with his new life. A new mate named Dixi, and she was pregnant with his kits. He was proud. He curled beside her ears flicking. Rasping sounded in the room next to him and he got up,ears flattened with curiositu. He noticed his two leg on the ground rasping and holding h is theoat. He padded over and reached his paw into the two legs mouth and pulled the white substance out. He rubbed against him mewing. “Are you ok?” The toleg has gotten up and said something he couldn’t understand. He sighed and looked at his mate who was asleep. He padded over to the silver dish and lapped at a white substance called milk. He loved it. He chewed a few pellets and then hopped back to his bedding where he mewed, “I’ll be right back.” To his sleeping mate. Whitemist pushes through the kitty door and out side. He hopped on the fence and over. The large white tom pressed his stomach to the ground and outstretched his paws in a massive stretch. His maw opened in a yawn and he kneaded the snow. He glanced sideways as a bush rustled and a she cat stepped out, her fur matted with blood. “Daisypaw?” He quickly padded over. The she cat took a step forward before her legs crumpled under her and she fell, limp. He realized that this wasn’t Daisypaw, but his sister. Grasspelt. He mewed in dispair and pressed his nose in her fur. A few moments later he had dug a hole and put her inside. Now he sat vigil for the cat who was born beside him. When the sun began to set, the forest became dark and he pushed his way through the door. His mate was awake and she rubbed against him mewing, are you ok.” He didn’t answer but curled up and closed his eyes falling asleep. He opened his eyes as a bright light formed. He awoke and stretched. Whitemist padded outside and purred, feeling the warm sun on his back. He sat down and groomed his side, allowing his thoughts to over flow his mind

Or

A she cat was wondering around the roads. Her soft fur was gorgeous. Everyone in the town knew this girl. She was very popular but today should be no more. The very beautiful Cream she cat was just wondering around today. " today is a brand new day. Today is the first day that I get to look around. I am fortunately do not know this town someone for to meeting new cats. "But what she didn't know is that her time here would end. She Paddd past bushes and branches some form of trees do but your saddest thing is your biggest nightmare. She soon Saw a big thunderpath. She heard the loud bellow of them. A shiny grey one flew by and disappeared. She Had thought she was safe and raced forwards. The monster came upon her. She tried to run but it drove right upon her leg. She cried in pain, dragging herself to safety. She curled Hmong the bracken and began to lick her leg. She needed help. She doze into an uneasy sleep. A few minutes later She awoke to growling. She looked up and shrieked. A large badger was standing in her way. It raised a paw and threw it at her neck. The cat couldn't move. The claws sliced her throat and she gasped before falling to the ground. Im sorry Windclan. I tried... The cat closed her eyes and made her journey to Starclan

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old February 16th, 2018, 12:18 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

So I joined WCO in January so it hasn't been a full 2 months on here, but I feel that I am pretty active and definitely understand the warrior cats. I'd love an active role that I can jump on and use daily. I struggled with even bothering to propose a med cat apprentice, but I figured there's no harm in trying. So here I am, presenting Foxkit:

Foxkit is very inquisitive and loves to learn. He's had a normal, average kithood so far with the exception of being a typical kit. He's not very outgoing, mostly introverted and quiet; therefore, he doesn't bounce around and play or mimick hunting by stalking a butterfly or what have you.

He is still developing his belief system and enjoys hearing others thoughts and using those to form his own opinions. Foxkit does have strange dreams involving other forest creatures (mice, birds, squirrels, badgers, foxes, and even snakes) talking to him in prophetic words, but not necessarily giving him prophecies. They do give him heads up on things happening around camp such as a she-cat expecting kits before that she-cat knew she was pregnant, or weather on Gathering nights, etc. Not necessarily important things, but interesting things. He hasn't fully investigated where these dreams come from, but he would like to ask StarClan one day.

Regarding StarClan, he's not entirely sure if he believes in their power, but he does understand that some cats have the ability to talk with the dead, ie. StarClan. Foxkit just isn't convinced that StarClan has the power that most cats say they do, but he does have a lot to learn.

Here's his profile on my site.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site

Last edited by Ivyfeather; February 16th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:11 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Sagittarius
Female [ Cis ]
7 Moons
Sexuality undetermined

Currently in ShadowClan
Formerly loner
Joined when she was 6 moons old
Refuses to change her name

Ref | Ref | Ref

Sagittarius is a golden tabby shorthair. Her base coat is a pale gold with darker gold stripes along her flank, but only Her flank. Her tail and face are untouched by dark stripes. Her tail is plain pale gold, while her face is pale gold with dark gold ear tips. Her eyes are a sage green with a darker green near the iris. They’re flecked with dark gold, about the same shade as her tabby stripes.

General Personality [ ESTJ - A ]

••••••••

I think her personality is interesting because she’s stubborn to accept new things. Which means she’ll be skeptical about the idea of spirit cats. In the end, when becoming a full medicine cat, she may end up adding a suffix to her name.

••••••••

“Yeah, I was a loner. So what? You have a problem with that? Too bad. I’m here, deal with it.”

Woly Poly

@king kaleb!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; February 18th, 2018 at 03:12 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:46 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

[Current Alias]
Banyanpaw

[Past Alias(es)]
Banyankit

[Name Meaning]
Banyan; A banyan is an Indian Fig Tree
Paw: Required Apprentice suffix

[Age]
7 moons

[Quotes]
'everything in life has an upside and a downside.'
'life is a roller coaster, but that doesn't mean you can get off'

[persona]

Casual+unempathetic+mature+smart+loyal+caring

CASUAL

banyanpaw usually always has an aura surrounding them, yet, they always don't seem to know, and, if they do know, they don't seem to care. they always seem happy-go-lucky, but inside, they're hurting. they want to help any way they can, whether it be through herbs, or just cleaning a moss nest.

MATURITY

banyanpaw is almost always mature. almost. however, when preforming medicine duties, this feline will always be on top of their game, and they won't let anything stop them. banyan is always up for a challenge.

LOYALTY

banyanpaw puts loyalty above everything else (besides med duties, of course.) they put commitment towards everything, and if they can't commit, they can't do it. they're committed to this, they care. as should everyone with a role like this. so, to sum it up, they care.

CARING

banyanpaw cares about this role, as elaborated before, but they also care about their clan. they care about the clan members. they feel like if they can't help their clan, then what should they be doing? they feel that if they can't help their clan, it's a waste.

UNEMPATHETIC

and finally. banyan has a hard time trying to display feelings if they don't know you, but once they get to know you they can open up a lot more than they did before, and if they really care, well, be ready for a feeling fountain!

[roleplay sample!]

'Brokenness of humanity lay before the camp walls, distilled in their bloody grace. The iron-clad light of the moon and the beast look before her, chewing at her lip, she dipped her apex slowly. Like a crumbling sidewalk as one steps upon it, showing the remnants of the belly of Hell, like a winding staircase leading downward. Like a fogged over one-way mirror was her gaze. Like crow’s tattered vantablack wings as they try to take flight. Through the slivers of light shone by the moon, it seemed like an entity was on the other side of those crumbling walls, like you could reach out and touch it, almost. Do you dare lift your muzzle to speak to this titan? Didn’t think so. Media dresses death up like some thing that’s supposed to be televised, but only the opposite. “Last,” Her maw opened and closed in a swift motion. She noticed the raised eyebrow and an audit flicked, “It’s been awhile.” She remarked, dipping her apex again.
Most did not deem her beautiful, most deemed her simply normal. One cat was already mad at her since her return, and she didn’t want another coming after her, instead, she simply implied, “How are you?” The question, which didn’t seem to need much context if one were reading past it with fast ability, actually had a much deeper meaning. Not many knew about her past alias, and she simply didn’t bring it up unless asked. It would make an interesting conversation topic, she thought. It’s been said the beast who lies in the layers of the mind were created by the toxic thoughts that reside there, and that much could be outed as true. The Detrimental everyone once knew was gone. She had died, and with her, went her personality.
She was changed.
Her blue gaze averted to Last again, and she dipped her head. She was different now, surprisingly. Her personality was changed, she’s no longer cold, instead, she is calculating. Her break had freshened her up into a ‘new’ cat, so to speak. Her life had changed. Everything she knew was gone, then her old alias returned to her.
Helena.
She tried to clear herself of the thought, of her awful past, but it lingered. The past she once knew hadn’t died yet, hadn’t evaporated. It still had a spark. Cold, cruel, spark. Her ears flattened for a split second but she put them back up. She didn’t wish to be deemed non superior. Especially not by Clanmates. The black of her muzzle gave a slight twitch, blue optics searching Last for any emotion. Detrimental was no longer the monster she once knew, she was a changed cat. Her maw opened in the slightest of a smile, and she nodded once more. She truly was changed. '

woly poly ^^
lotusfang
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:26 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Shallowpaw is a gray, 6-moon old she-cat that is kind, loving, snappy, and if you make her too excited, she can get a bit carried away and miss things. She has always wanted to be a medicine cat from day one. She has been waiting from kithood for her ceremony, and maybe, just maybe, she hopes to be medicine cat apprentice.

woly poly

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; February 21st, 2018 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Adding a period
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:18 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

It is time.

since there were many good applications, i will be doing TRAIL ROLEPLAYS. these roleplays will take place from march 1st - 29th.

APPLICANTS AND THEIR DATES ARE

@mompaws : Webjaw
March 1st - March 8th
CUT OFF EARLY: personal reasons

@Incandescence : hiraethkit
March 8th - March 15th
DONE

@blue jellie : Flashpaw
March 15th - March 22nd
making starters/ starting

@hiraeth : Songpaw
March 22nd - March 29th

DROPPED OUT

PLEASE PM ME BEFORE FEBRUARY 26th IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN APPLYING. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE ME TO CHOSE ANOTHER APPLICANT IN YOUR PLACE.i want to get a feel for everyones character, which is why im having trail roleplays. each roleplay takes a week max, and will be cut off if it hasnt ended before your end date.

because i find it unfair if your roleplay gets cut off and another doesnt, im having you all fill out THIS GOOGLE FORM for more indepth details about your character. this is what im mainly looking at when im choosing. FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT BY MARCH 29TH OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

if you know you will be gone your week, please notify me before roleplays start and i will switch around dates accordingly. if you fail to reply to my starter to our roleplay within two days i will assume you are uninterested and skip you.

if there is any questions, please PM me privately !

THIS FINDER IS NOW CLOSED. YOU MAY NOT APPLY.

Last edited by graves; March 15th, 2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:20 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Congratulations to all selected, and best of luck during your trial runs! I'll be rooting for each of you! ^^
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:26 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Congrats and good luck! I'm sure you'll all do great!
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Interesting cats! Can’t wait to see how it ends

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:45 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

tysm for giving me a chance!!

i am scared
but
you know
thats just me
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; February 22nd, 2018 at 09:45 PM.