Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:01 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM

Old August 18th, 2017, 04:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Canarypaw cocked his head in question. Sure, he followed the warrior code with his heart, but still, the part about not being allowed to be mates with another cat in a different clan bothered him. Because some cats just had a love outside of their own clan. And love was not something that could be controlled. "Yeah,
I guess that is smart."

Blackheart nodded," So young 'un. Would ya like to hear a story?" (I forgot is he RC or SHC?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 18th, 2017, 07:50 PM

hi I'm hawkwing a she-cat with light brown fur and dark brown belly
Old August 19th, 2017, 07:21 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

(ShC)
"Sure!" Canarypaw purred. I don't have anywhere else to be, right? The golden apprentice thought about it. Nope, nowhere he needed to be. Canarypaw curled his fluffy tail around his paws, perking his ears to listen intently to the story.
@Chameleon

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 21st, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:58 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

BadgerFur waited in the den for SnakeBite, then he smelled her honey smell and said "hi, I still can tell when you walk in, I may be blind but not nose blind!" They both laughed for a minute.
Old February 16th, 2018, 11:29 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Reedbreeze sat in the silence of the elders den, her silvery rag doll fur swaying gently. It was cold outside, and she didn’t feel like making her joints ache. She wanted to go bask in the sun on her favorite rock. Too bad it was completely submerged in the winter. I wonder where Minnowkit is today, she thought wistfully. Graciously, Starclan had allowed her not to go completely deaf before the birth of her grandkit. Minnowkit was a lovely name. Her mother had chosen well. She shook her head. Perhaps she would pay a visit to Minnowkit. Minnowkit liked stories of Leopardclan. Well, you old lump, you’ll have to get up first.but, she didn’t quite feel like it today.
@Lefty the bear

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; February 16th, 2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old March 14th, 2018, 12:14 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBite View Post
BadgerFur waited in the den for SnakeBite, then he smelled her honey smell and said "hi, I still can tell when you walk in, I may be blind but not nose blind!" They both laughed for a minute.
Rainpaw warmed up slightly at hearing some of the elders being happy, despite the harsh winter weather. She was glad her black and white pelt was so warm.
"Hello there." She purred softly. "I'm just wondering if any other apprentice has come with food for you yet." She explained, pointing at the fish beside her.
Old March 15th, 2018, 11:27 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Nightwhisker entered the elders den, and immediatly saw Rainpaw talking to the elders. "Rainpaw? Umm... If you are done, should we- should we go battle training..?" Tried Nightwhisker and looked down on the ground, knowing that the elders listened to him talking. Rainpaw looked at him, and mewed goodbye to the elders. "I'll leave this with you." He pointed at the fish. "In leaf bare, you have to eat properly to keep your strength, especially now with a new bundle of kits who will want to hear your stories." Rainpaw purred before walking out of the nursery with Nightwhisker.
"About the kits," Nightwhisker began. "Would it be okay for you to tell them some stories after battle training?"He said, and Rainpaw calmly responded.
"Of course. Battle training... So we're heading to the training cave?" He then asked. Nightwhisker nodded, and started to lead the way for Rainpaw. After all, he knew that Rainpaw had never been to the training cave before, he was such a young apprentice.
Old May 17th, 2018, 01:55 PM
~Fae of the forest~

Silverkit purred with amusement after Graynose had told the story.
"Really? Nightwhisker did that? But he is always so calm!" she asked.
"Yes! It was really surprising, to be honest. But he was right, in the end."
Silverkit wiggled her back in anticipation. "I can't wait to be an apprentice!" she beamed. Sootkit moved her focus to Silverkit. "It won't be long now, will it?" she thought. Pebblekit shivered. "We're about the age of turning into apprentices right? What if the Fallenstar doesn't want us to become apprentices?" He worried. Graynose licked his head reassuringly, with a glint of amusement in his eyes. "Don't worry, you'll be having you ceremony soon. I'm so proud of all three of you!" Silverkit unsheathed her claws. "We better will! I will be the best apprentice ever- and then the bravest and most fiercest warrior! Rainpaw has already taught me some hunting moves." she boasted.
Sootkit looked at her sibling warmly, while Pebblekit looked worried.
"I'll never become as good a warrior as you! It will be too scary." he sniffed.
Silverkit looked at him with confusion. "Of course you will! You are my kin, right? You just have to change your attitude, and don't be so scared all the time." she mewed with a tone like it was obvious. Pebblekit sniffed again, but seemed to feel better. Sootkit puffed his head. "We'll all help each other out." she declared. Pebblekit sighed. "You're right, I will do my best to serve the clan- even if it's scary!" he assured. "Then... Let's test out battlemoves!" challenged Silverkit, and jumped on top of Pebblekit, spraying dirt and moss everywhere. Graynose knew she ought to go between them so they wouldn't destroy all the moss, but they were just too cute, she thought and smiled.
Old January 7th, 2019, 11:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ RiverClan has returned home, and all roleplays can be resumed as normal. ]

Last edited by BEAR.; January 7th, 2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old May 1st, 2019, 12:56 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

A large ginger tom was lying in his nest inside the elder's den. He was old, really old for a riverclan cat and had lost most of the sleekness in his fur, leaving patchy grey fur in its place. He shifted and his breath was heavy with pain as the large tom finally rose to awareness. He stretched, the old bones aching and he let out a sigh. It was gonna be another day like this, with the lingering chill from leafbare leaving his bones stiff and sore. He sat up and looked at the sky. It was yet another day where the clouds lingered over the sky and there wouldn't be much of a relief for the old ginger tom. He stretched again arching his back and the fur looked like a dull flame. It was sad. He sat up shuffling the moss underneath his paws and looked out the entrance. It would be about now the apprentices should be out hunting for him and the other elders and Torchbreeze looked forward to another meal. He was also hoping someone would show up to let him tell another of his stories... It was what the old tom enjoyed the most and therefore it was a sad day when no one showed up. Although he could always convince the apprentices to stay on the premise that he shared his own prey.

Giving his chest fur a final lick he curled up in the nest of twigs and moss again, settling down and resting his head on his paws. He wondered what story he would be telling next time. The tom, although not born in Riverclan - born as a kitty pet but being left for good at the age of 2 moons - had experienced clanlife just as well as any of the others and he had been in the clan for longer than any of these warriors. He had seen the life of the clan fall apart and get back together and had lived through all of these events. Finally settling down properly he started out the entrance yet again.

|| @Ripplestorm - I gave you something to work with ahaha ||

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee