Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Aspenpaw stared at him suspiciously for a while, before settling down near him. Whether he said it or not he was not fine. Over the time that she had known him, which was a while she knew when he was fine and when he wasn't. And he wasn't. "Okay," She said, not quick to believe he was telling the truth. He must have just been stressed. And not normal stressed. Too stressed. It was hard for her to understand because she had never felt the way he seemed to be feeling. She knew he probably didn't want her prying at his business but she really felt like doing it, and finally she just blurted out. "You don't seem fine." Aspenpaw averted her eyes quickly, hoping she hadn't upset him too much. "Are you sure there's wrong?" She asked, turning her gaze back to the tom as she spoke. She knew he didn't like cats asking about his business, but it was only one cat, not the mob of cats that surrounded the tortoiseshell's sister. She felt slightly uncomfortable talking to him, even though he was her friend. She was afraid she had annoyed him.
Flashpaw could see the suspicion in her eyes, but he really wasn’t up to describing how he felt. He didn’t want to share, so he remained quiet as she said ok. Finally, Aspenpaw actually voiced her suspicion and Flashpaw let out a sigh. The noise wasn’t overly annoyed, just tired. “I don’t know, Aspenpaw. I’m just tired.” He answered, feeling slightly guilty about being so uncommunicative. He truly was tired, though, and not up to pretending. Flashpaw only hoped that, as his friend, Aspenpaw wouldn’t mind.
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Solstice_X

A she cat padded in, her silver fur gleaming. She looked around hoping to find Blackkit. She called, “blackkit,” She meowed “you still here?” Truth is, she had become half blind and she hasn’t told the kit yet. “I need to speak with you.” She hoped that the kit didn’t cone up on her blind side because she wasn’t used to it. She had become blind while training. A fellow apprentice clawed her eye with her claws absolutely damaged her eyes forever. Jaypaw sighed and continued to look for the little kitten.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:20 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leaftail sat down next to him as his awkwardness radiated off of him in waves. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea. Too late now. "Hey there," she meowed pleasantly. "Would you mind joining me for some hunting? I promise I won't scare anything away." And maybe I'll find out his name somewhere along the way, she thought to herself.
Sorrelpaw jumped slightly,"Oh uh, m-me? S-sure..." He shifted his paws, trying to act like he hadn't been trying to look small and that he hadn't almost jumped out of his skin.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:52 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw jumped slightly,"Oh uh, m-me? S-sure..." He shifted his paws, trying to act like he hadn't been trying to look small and that he hadn't almost jumped out of his skin.
"Great!" she purred. She trotted towards the clearing's border, her thick tail swishing back and forth. Maybe this won't be so bad, she thought to herself. If only she knew his name.
(I didn't think this through... should we move the RP to the ThunderClan Territory thread?)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
"Great!" she purred. She trotted towards the clearing's border, her thick tail swishing back and forth. Maybe this won't be so bad, she thought to herself. If only she knew his name.
(I didn't think this through... should we move the RP to the ThunderClan Territory thread?)
Sorrelpaw hesitantly trailed after her.
(Yeah, who posts there first?)
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:30 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw hesitantly trailed after her.
(Yeah, who posts there first?)
She looked behind her and found herself in front of him. "Come on!" she said playfully, speeding up.
(I'll post a starter! I should finish it in a few minutes.)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; February 14th, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:20 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Broken Madness
"Where are we going anyway?" He asked as his eyes finally settled on a beautiful molly. Mistwing was lazily sprawled on the smooth rock that was off towards the side of the clearing. His forest green eyes softened as his pupil widened. "You don't even have to worry about waking her up, shes over there! Don't mind me Wolfheart, I'm gonna have a chat with her!" Before giving Wolfheart a moment to tell him where she was leading him or what they were going to do, Rowanblaze bounded off towards where Mistwing was lounging. "Good morning, Mistwing!" He purred.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She was about to say something but before she could even speak he was already going to her. She sits down wrapping her tail around her paws as she watches them a bit. However she was watching mostly him, his beautiful smile, and bright personality... that was only for the beautiful molly with no scars, no ugliness at all unlike her. A former rouge with a bloody past and scars to prove the things she has done, She wasn’t beautiful she was a rouge, dangerous often seen as handsome but... only around him did she truly feel beautiful. She looks away eyes now hurt as she begins to stand up and walk off.
I’m such a fool.
@Broken Madness @Owl

Mistwing blinked as Rowanblaze bounded towards her, and rose to her paws to sit neatly before him. A touch of humor entered her tone as she responded to the russet tom's eager greeting, "Good morning to you too, Rowanblaze." Her eyes drifted over him, spotting his shadow Wolfheart behind him. Mistwing dipped her head slightly in greeting to the fierce looking she-cat, and her cold eyes flared for a moment. She justified her response in her mind by denying it as jealousy, but rather because she felt like she was putting a lot on the line befriending Rowanblaze for such surreptitious purposes, and she would likely need his full attention in the coming moons. Mistwing glanced back at Rowanblaze and continued, "I thought you went on the dawn patrol, why are you back so soon?" It was only after the words left her mouth that she noticed the suns position in the sky and added on an absentminded, "Oh."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 15th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:24 PM

Quote:
She looked behind her and found herself in front of him. "Come on!" she said playfully, speeding up.
(I'll post a starter! I should finish it in a few minutes.)
Ok!)
Sorrelpaw followed her out of camp.
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Emberwing watched the younger kit with a joyful expression covering her face, ears perked and tail still held high in the air. Her eyes followed the moss ball with no problem or difficulty, but it occurred to her that Brightkit might have some trouble watching it. Her heart began to sink a little as she realized this, however it wasn't too long after that a smile overtook her maw. She felt proud as the calico kitten was able to leap high into the air and bat the moss ball back towards her. I have no doubt that her blindness won't get in the way of her training, she thought to herself, a warm feeling of pride erupting in her veins.

"I got it!" she yelped back, the russet colored warrior scooting back on her haunches and lifting her chest off the ground, one forepaw already extended and ready to catch the moss ball. Her paw was hooked - a perfect u-shape for the ball - and it connected perfectly with her paw. Using the momentum it had carried, Emberwing moved her forepaw through the air, sending the moss ball sailing back over to Brightkit. "You might have to run a bit for this one!" she warned in a playful tone, but was sure Brightkit would be able to catch it.

It had been awhile since Emberwing had been this carefree. Not since her apprentice days it seemed. Outside of her training, and once her daily duties were completed, she remembered lounging around camp with her friends, then apprentices as well, and discussing menial tasks such as the grumpy elders who always insisted they still had ticks in their fur, or the cocky warriors who always believed that they would be the best, and no one else would compare. Now, during her warrior days, things were a lot busier. It was nice to have some time to be a 'paw again - even a kit.
With a pleased expression, and a yelp of giddiness, Brightkit scrambled after the moss-ball, squealing as she was able to catch sight of the moving object with her good eye. Again, it was a little fuzzy and she was having some trouble, but for the most part, she was proud of herself for being able to keep up. Brightkit was doing great! The calico kitten stumbled a little - tripping over something in her path, and her balance was suddenly thrown off as the world tumbled around, the small cat tumbling over on the ground, mewling helplessly for a minute before she was able to regain her bearings and see what had happened. Oops! Silly me, the tiny kit thought with a laugh before she leapt to her paws, her tail held high in the air and her head doing the same as she smiled at Emberwing.

”I’m okay!” She called over to the warrior, causing a few other cats to give her exasperated glances, but she ignored them all as she scrambled towards the now fallen moss-ball and cheerfully nudged it with her paws all the way back to a good starting point, where she batted it up into the air with her head, then hit it towards Emberwing with her paw. It wasn’t a good hit - but Brightkit had developed the strategy herself over time, and often used it in a good game. ”Get it, get it, get it!” She squealed happily, watching Emberwing, and - with more difficulty - the mossy ball hurtling towards her. Her tail lashed back and forth with excitement as she eagerly examined both figures.

This was, by far, one of the she cat’s favorite games. She would be an apprentice soon, and she might have more duties - but she would never lose her interest in a good game of moss-ball. It was one of the best games to play, after all! Brightkit had never understood how anyone could lose their interest in kithood fantasies and games. Those were the best kind, weren’t they? After all, the she cat knew when you got older, you were forced to let those things go for a little while so you could focus on more “realistic” situations. But, when you were allowed to have them again, why wouldn’t you grab ahold of them and make sure they never got away again?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:26 PM

@Derahged Llama))

Bingo sat down and looked around for his mentor. But he couldn't seem to find her. He was till a little worried about her because of her injuries, but there was nothing he could do to stop her from leaving the camp. He sighed and looked around for something he could practice on or someone he could practice with.
Closed Thread