Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:50 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:43 PM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:42 PM
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:39 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by starry
Today 03:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2018, 06:13 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"And don't think you gonna get away scotfree either! If you ever, ever pull a stunt like this again I will have a personal talk with Blazingstar about how you will be unfit to become an apprentice at the same time as your sister!" Gorsebird finished her eyes gleaming with rage.
Streamkit's eyes filled with fear. She wanted to become an apprentice! All of her dreams relief on her being announced as an apprentice! "Yes mother, I won't do it again," she said, a small tremor in her voice. Streamkit knew she should have listened to her mother before when she said to stay right beside her. Streamkit felt ashamed for disobeying her mother's commands, after all her mother was right about everything.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 14th, 2018, 12:09 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The mostly dark furred tom was nearly completed with his set amount of bathing when he heard some sort of strained cough come from somewhere near him. The sound itself wasn't unnatural but it did perk his curiosity a bit, considering the close proximity of it. So he would turn his gaze a bit, his baby blue eyes scanning around curiously before finding the source of the noise, a cat somewhat familiar to him. He flashed a friendly smile at her, but it seemed that she hardly even looked in his direction and was actually moving to walk away from him. Duskflight shrugged it off and began to sit up, flexing his claws into the cold dirt below him and fighting off another yawn that threatened to tear open his jaws.

However when Windcrest suddenly went dropping to the ground in front of him with a yowl, he let out a gasp and jumped to his paws, quickly circling around her with concern. "Are you okay?" The words tumbled out of his mouth. "Should I get Surgestorm?"
Now he couldn't recall everyone's injury from the numerous battles that have happened, especially since he's returned. So all he could think of was that maybe she stepped on something sharp. He was no medicine cat, but he believed that he could spot something on her paws if that were the case. Quickly enough, he cautiously began to sniff and look over her paws just to check before finding nothing in particular. Maybe she tripped? Flicking his tail thoughtfully, he forced himself to stop in order to ask her his next question, "Do you need help up?"

The she-cat cowered even more into herself, feeling the toms closeness. Why does he have to get so close! Her ears flattened to her head and was hoping the tom would eventually walk away but obviously that wasn't going to happen. The beautifully marked molly lifted her head up slightly and gazed up at the tom in front of her. She felt the words about to pool out of her mouth get lodged in her throat. Fighting against her anxiety that now wafted off her pelt in crashing waves, the she-cat cleared her throat which was no more than a little squeak.

Mustering up enough courage, the molly pushed herself onto her paws. Her leg locking in the sudden motion. Cursing herself under her breath, she could feel the throbbing pain of the bruise. She had been put on nest rest for a moon after the Evil Era. Surgestorm had told her not to expect to make a complete recovery. On top of the bruise, the bone had been knocked out of place. Surgestorm told her she'd have to do a lot of running and working her joint again, but that wouldn't guarantee the leg wouldn't lock up at certain sudden movements. The she-cat did her best to stand up, leaning on one side more than the other as her leg currently refused to bend or move. Her crystal blue eyes gazed over at his shoulder, almost afraid to look Duskflight in the eyes. It was a terribly habit of hers. Crowheart had managed to get her to look him in the eyes eventually and a few others who were close to her and knew her story before entering WindClan. But this was Duskflight, a tom she didn't quite know very well. Of course, they lived in the same Clan but she wasn't exactly popular or one a clan mate would jump up to get to know. The she-cat relatively kept to herself.

"Uhmm...th-that won't be necessary. I'm o-okay. I think." She stuttered out as she was frozen in place. A pained expression hidden in beneath her eyes. The molly didn't know how to react. And this certainly wasn't the kind of introduction the she-cat wanted to have with Duskflight. So she tried to evade the situation at hand by changing the topic. "I uhh..hope I di-didn't wake you...I am sorry if I may have...kinda pushed my way into your...nest" She swallowed a bit, her voice soft and quiet. Still unable to completely meet his eyes, the she-cat blinked and quickly looked up into his eyes and then to his shoulder again. For most cats, looking at WindCrest's appearance, she wouldn't look like a cat that would be very shy, have anxiety, or act like a mouse-brain. She looked like a confident, well kept, able warrior. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird or..."
[/COLOR]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 14th, 2018 at 12:10 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Vortex
The grey Molly slipped out of the bushes and out into the open. She had originally been taking a walk so she could relax, calm down and gather her thoughts but all this was forgotten when ShineFlower stumbled upon the scent of a cat. This cat was her best friend, who she hadn't seen in moons since before all the battles. In fact, ShineFlower hadn't gone a day without thinking about her. Even during the border skirmish when she had lost a clanmate ShineFlower could hear her friend's voice in her head, telling her to get herself together and be a warrior.
After what seemed like seasons of searching and following the scent trail, The she-cat discovered the silver calico stood in a small cluster of bushes. "Phantom, what a pleasant surprise!" The young warrior mewed, approaching her former clanmate.
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:31 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Vortex
The grey Molly slipped out of the bushes and out into the open. She had originally been taking a walk so she could relax, calm down and gather her thoughts but all this was forgotten when ShineFlower stumbled upon the scent of a cat. This cat was her best friend, who she hadn't seen in moons since before all the battles. In fact, ShineFlower hadn't gone a day without thinking about her. Even during the border skirmish when she had lost a clanmate ShineFlower could hear her friend's voice in her head, telling her to get herself together and be a warrior.
After what seemed like seasons of searching and following the scent trail, The she-cat discovered the silver calico stood in a small cluster of bushes. "Phantom, what a pleasant surprise!" The young warrior mewed, approaching her former clanmate.
Phantom looked around uncertainly as she stepped into WindClan territory after so long. She still longed to run on the moors once again, and it hurt that she couldn't. So here she was. But, the silvery calico wasn't here to run on the moors. She was here to see her friend again. Somehow, she felt like it would be a last time, but something told her that it wasn't. She didn't regret her decisions though, however regrettable that they may seem. After all, she'd lost everything now. Her home, her family, her love. It was all gone now, but maybe.... Maybe Shineflower was still alive, and still her friend. Upon hearing a cat nearby, she ducked into some bushes and waited for them to pass. But they didn't, and after a moment, she heard a familiar voice behind her. Without hesitating, Phantom spun around and launched herself at the gray molly, wrapping her forelegs around the other's neck and knocking her over. It was a friendly gesture though. “Shineflower!”
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Phantom looked around uncertainly as she stepped into WindClan territory after so long. She still longed to run on the moors once again, and it hurt that she couldn't. So here she was. But, the silvery calico wasn't here to run on the moors. She was here to see her friend again. Somehow, she felt like it would be a last time, but something told her that it wasn't. She didn't regret her decisions though, however regrettable that they may seem. After all, she'd lost everything now. Her home, her family, her love. It was all gone now, but maybe.... Maybe Shineflower was still alive, and still her friend. Upon hearing a cat nearby, she ducked into some bushes and waited for them to pass. But they didn't, and after a moment, she heard a familiar voice behind her. Without hesitating, Phantom spun around and launched herself at the gray molly, wrapping her forelegs around the other's neck and knocking her over. It was a friendly gesture though. “Shineflower!”
ShineFlower could feel happiness bubbling up inside her and a purr erupted from her throat. "I'm so happy to see you! I'm so glad you're okay. Things haven't been great around here. There's a lot of tension and conflict and battling and death...oh Phantom I wish I could be out there with you. Running free, not held back by rules and loyalties." The Molly sighed but continued to play with Phantom and playfully batted at her friend's face, claws sheathed.
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:52 PM
questionmark

Quote:
ShineFlower could feel happiness bubbling up inside her and a purr erupted from her throat. "I'm so happy to see you! I'm so glad you're okay. Things haven't been great around here. There's a lot of tension and conflict and battling and death...oh Phantom I wish I could be out there with you. Running free, not held back by rules and loyalties." The Molly sighed but continued to play with Phantom and playfully batted at her friend's face, claws sheathed.
Phantom looked down at her, tail swishing happily as she gazed at her best friend. “I heard about the battle. I thought you might've been injured,” she said, breathing a sigh of relief, then stepping back to let Shineflower up. She poked the molly's belly with one paw, then hopped back. “Sometimes I miss the rules and loyalties. It was all I'd ever known, and living this way.... It's hard,” the calico turned her head away, taking a deep breath. She wasn't meant to be alone like this, and it was hard. The isolation was so constant and pressing. “Why can't you? Why can't you come with me?” she asked suddenly, looking at the WindClan warrior hopefully.
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Phantom looked down at her, tail swishing happily as she gazed at her best friend. “I heard about the battle. I thought you might've been injured,” she said, breathing a sigh of relief, then stepping back to let Shineflower up. She poked the molly's belly with one paw, then hopped back. “Sometimes I miss the rules and loyalties. It was all I'd ever known, and living this way.... It's hard,” the calico turned her head away, taking a deep breath. She wasn't meant to be alone like this, and it was hard. The isolation was so constant and pressing. “Why can't you? Why can't you come with me?” she asked suddenly, looking at the WindClan warrior hopefully.
ShineFlower flinched a little as Phantom poked her belly. It was still kind of sore from her massive injury she had recieved in the border skirmish. ShineFlower was returning Phantom's hopeful gaze then took her eyes off the silver calico "honestly I would but...I need to help out WindClan. I need to get to know my family better and...I have a mate and I wish to hopefully raise some kits one day too. But just know I am in no way replacing you...I just...it's hard to leave knowing everyone else might suffer with one less warrior to defend them. I know they exiled you but. I just can't. Maybe one day when I'm older and I've seen enough of clan life. Then we can spend our last days together. But not now." The grey warrior felt incredibly guilty and could sense Phantom becoming sad too.
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:14 PM
questionmark

Quote:
ShineFlower flinched a little as Phantom poked her belly. It was still kind of sore from her massive injury she had recieved in the border skirmish. ShineFlower was returning Phantom's hopeful gaze then took her eyes off the silver calico "honestly I would but...I need to help out WindClan. I need to get to know my family better and...I have a mate and I wish to hopefully raise some kits one day too. But just know I am in no way replacing you...I just...it's hard to leave knowing everyone else might suffer with one less warrior to defend them. I know they exiled you but. I just can't. Maybe one day when I'm older and I've seen enough of clan life. Then we can spend our last days together. But not now." The grey warrior felt incredibly guilty and could sense Phantom becoming sad too.
Phantom's expression became crestfallen at Shineflower's words, and she nodded slowly, although she couldn't keep the bitterness out of her gaze. She had come here to either ask Shineflower to come with her, or to say a final goodbye. She couldn't keep longing for a home that wasn't hers. But then, it wasn't the home she longed for. It was the cat that lived there. Shaking her head, Phantom stood up. “I'm glad that you've found somebody who makes you happy,” she said at last, but although she meant it, her words were heavy and almost angry. Stepping forwards, she touched her nose to Shineflower's ear. “It will be too late then. I won't stick around and wait much longer,” Phantom said, sliding her claws into the dirt while she spoke, her entire body going tense.
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothpaw nodded in understanding, she parted her jaws to sniff the air. She wasn't concerned about screwing up like she would be if it was a warrior. She wouldn't be scared that they would be disappointed in her. But Lynxpaw was her best friend, she didn't feel worried at all. He had offered to teach her anyway. That wasn't something that she had to do. She could instantly smell many different scents, she recognized mouse and shrew but there were a few others that she couldn't pick apart from the others. She called also smell the moor, and Lynxpaw of course. "Yeah, a couple things." She said quietly, afraid that if she spoke to loudly she could scare away the prey. She didn't want to ruin her first ever hunt. She wanted to impress Lynxpw as well as doing a good job and learning things. She knew that he wouldn't have offered to help her if she was going to be scaring all the prey. But Mothpaw was a usually quiet cat, he would have assumed that she would be quiet, which was probably why he hadn't mentioned that. Eagerly, Mothpaw twitched her tail, not trying to rustle the grasses. "What to I do next!" She asked, quietly, but with much excitement. She wanted to prance around in joy that she was finally learning something, but she knew that after she had caught something she could do that. Not before she actually did anything really exciting.
Lynxpaw nodded towards Mothpaw. Just like her, he could smell the delicious scent of a shrew, maybe even a rabbit, or perhaps a wandering squirrel. The spotted tom embraced the diverse scents of the moors, making him relaxed. Lynxpaw usually prowled around these lands like he owned them, like it was his empire. It was easy to hunt - most of the time. When he wasn’t distracted. Whenever Hunterfang brought him out to practice his hunting, and the next pretty face would be up ahead, Lynxpaw liked to watch she cats hunt. He loved to admire them from afar and sometimes he enjoyed impressing them with his own techniques. “So, before we start you off hunting, I want to see you do a normal hunting crouch.” He tells her. “Like this.” Lynxpaw swiftly dropped into a crouch, hind legs spread apart, bent. Front legs together, tail low, stomach slightly touching the grass. “You always want to appear discreet. So, try to camouflage with your surroundings.” He mentioned. The grass wasn’t extremely long, but it was long enough that the blades tickled Lynxpaw’s nose. When he got back up, he shook the debris from his fur. “Sometimes the grass can be a bit annoy - “ Lynxpaw paused, suddenly stopping to sneeze. “Sorry about that. Grass makes me sneeze.” Lynxpaw chuckled, almost awkwardly as he prepared himself for a smooth recovery. Once he settled down himself, Lynxpaw gave a bright smile towards his best friend. “Now show your ol’ pal, Lynx what you’re capable of.” Lynxpaw say comfortably on the ground, eyeing Mothpaw with an intense stare as his tail slowly slithered in the grass behind him.
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:50 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird knew that if she played the 'You don't love me' card one more time Stormglare was going to snap so she quickly switched her mood from livid to dolor making her body tremble ever so slightly as she blinked her big doe eyes at him, "I-I'm s-sorry Stormglare for acting like such a horrible mate and m-mother. It's j-just so hard because I-I feel so sick." Gorsebird mewed weakly, "I d-didn't want to t-tell you because I t-thought you'd get mad b-because I'm not p-perfect like you!." Gorsebird wept, letting out a few pain whimpers and hoping that her 'despair'would get pity out of the tom.

Ah, Stormglare could feel his heart be squeezed tightly. It was something he wasn't immune to, his greatest weakness was always Gorsebird. Her doe eyes. It melt the tom's anger away as he gently lick her forehead. "I-it okay, Gorsebird. You aren't. I should have remember, I'm sorry. I'll never be mad at you, okay? You can tell me anything. I'm the bad mate." He said, softly. His face twisted into a worried expression. He hope to calm her down not make her start trembling. Stormglare always wondered if she thought he was horrible- he couldn't have that. He just couldn't. He nuzzled her a little, "Why don't we go out in the territory or at least out of the nursery? Being in here isn't so good for you, I can get someone to watch them sleep for a second. " He said, knowing that she would probably want to stretch her legs. His tail stopped lashing angrily, it was just swaying now. His eyes soften like always.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread